10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province:
Located 2.4 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple in Chiang Rai, Instyle Place features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find valet parking at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 7 miles from Instyle Place, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 11 miles from Instyle Place.
No reviews yet.
Apartment Baan Phuduan
Located 3.1 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street in Chiang Rai, Apartment Baan Phuduan features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 4.5 miles from Apartment Baan Phuduan, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 8 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Northstar Hotel & Resort
Located in Ban Mae Kon, 8 miles from Chiang Rai, Northstar Hotel & Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from Northstar Hotel & Resort.
- Clean, Nice staff, Big room, Not too far from airport
Super comfortable bed.
- Far from town but close to Singha Park and the White Temple..
- Owner Sunny is a very friendly helpfull and worldwise person.
- เป็นสัดส่วน เงียบสงบ ห้องกว้างขวาง น้ำร้อนดี แอร์เย็น
777 Food & Bed
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! 777 Food & Bed offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 500 feet from 777 Food & Bed, and Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 12 miles from 777 Food & Bed.
- Beautiful room and bathroom. Incredible view. Excellent location.very friendly. Very clean
- The room is good, clean and balcony for sunshine and owner and staff are nice. Picked up and dropped off arranged by hotel quite good.
The mattress was a memory foam….. slept amazingly!
Hotel in front of the White Temple!
Vistas al palacio blanco
Personal muy amable
- La ubicación a un costado del templo blanco, la vista desde el balcón. La cama bastante cómoda, los servicios de un hotel buenos. El personal muy amable.
De Hug Hotel & Residence
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.De Hug Hotel provides comfortable rooms with modern facilities and a private balcony. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, it is a 3-minute walk from Oub Kham Museum in Chiang Rai. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the property.Chiang Rai Night Bazaar and the Clock Tower are a 7-minute ride away. De Hug Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Mae Fah Luang – Chiang Rai International Airport and the famous Wat Rong Khun.Each well-decorated room includes air conditioning, a sitting area and a flat-screen cable TV. Free toiletries and shower facilities are included in the private bathrooms.The on-site restaurant serves Thai cuisine from 8 am – 10:30 am.
- The room is wide and clean, the bed is soooooo fluffy and comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone who travels with friends or partner and if I have a chance to go to Chiang Rai I would stay here again 🙂
- I will be there in June I think that tells you how much I like it
- The manager and staff were SO HELPFUL and friendly. They greeted us with lots of information on tours and places to eat and asked if we had any questions. Any time we did have a question they were more than happy to help us- the arranged taxi for us to go to the White temple, blue temple, and big Buddha for a fair price. The also helped us get information on bus tickets to Luang Prabang and get to the station. Overall I cannot say enough great things about the staff and manager. Room was good, nothing especially special.
- The front desk staff, especially the day manager, were excellent! She went far above expectations and assisted with transportation and local destination suggestions. The breakfast staff were also excellent and helpful about informing us about our upcoming trip to Laos.
- big room , worth with the value . good location and very clean.
Baan Nipa offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 1.1 miles from Baan Nipa, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 6 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and generous too.
Location was ideal and Sunday night market is just around the corner and a short walk from walking street.
Tea and coffee is free along with a snack cake.
Would recommend staying here.
- Awesome!!! Very clean and comfortable. Quite place. 2,3km to night bazaar. There is 7 eleven near. Laundry is near too (20 bhat). Very good and cheap.
- We picked this place because it was cheap and cheap it most definitely was. The room was clean with a private bathroom and a/c – which we didn’t need in the chilly chiang rai winter. Given we didn’t spend a lot of time in the property it was great for our needs.
- Staff were awesome even with the language barrier. Even woke up early to take our room key when we had to check out at 5:30am. Plenty of space in the room and very clean. Great value as well within walking distance of the city centre. Night market basically right on our doorstep while we stayed as well. Wifi was decent
- Clean, Basic accomodation with daily cleaning. It was a great stay and the staff, even through she doesnt speak english much, she was very helpful and a nice.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful and generous too.
Sabun Nga Hotel
Located in Chiang Rai, 0.9 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Sabun Nga Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV.There is an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Sabun Nga Hotel, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from Sabun Nga Hotel.
- The hotel is next to Sabun-nga Thai Lanna restaurant. The restaurant is good and decorate the shop in Lanna style. But the hotel is opposite the restaurant. I couldn’t believed that they were the same places. It was depressed and a little hopeless. The price is cheap and the hotel is also cheap. And I like the one thing is wide parking.
- Staff willing to help and pleasantly explain the route to visit. Nice.
The place sucks. So dirty and old. Front desk can barely speak English.
The hallway is dirty. Looks like a hostel for a scary movie. If you
wanna experience Halloween better check in at this place.
für dies alte und gebrauchte Zimmer sehr sauber
- tres calme, proche de tous commerces, personnel très serviable. laundry impéccable
Located in Chiang Rai, 1.2 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Maryo Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 6 miles from Maryo Resort , and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The kindness of the owner. The good breakfasts. You can rent a scooter directly at the hotel (good renter).
- Everything. The pool was just the right temperature. Breakfast was excellent. The staff were exceptionally helpful. Rooms were clean.
- The outside. The pool and the resort structure. Very green and nice garden
- One should stay in Mayo to experience their magnificent breakfast. One of the kind. Free shuttle to city center is thoughtful.
Great place to stay. Breakfast was wonderful. Noodle soup for breakfast was not what I expected but when in Chiang Rai try it you will love it.
Staff very accommodating and friendly.
Soft pillow a first in Thailand. Thank you
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Mech Mansion is located in Chiang Rai.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from Mech Mansion.
- Big space and nice balcony. Very friendly people and no noise at night
- Good choice with a good quality. Very impress with good receptor and beautiful place. Have some drink in the morning. That’s great. The dog is so friendly and cute.
An error by booking.com meant the hotel had double booked our double room with fan. The owners were incredibly helpful & generous, despite it not being their mistake, and kindly let us in their larger room for the night. The room was very comfortable.
The hotel is about 30 minutes walk from the center of Chiang Rai and 60 minutes from the White Temple. We rented a scooter for 250 baht a day to get to the temple, and a taxi into the center was 100 baht – both were organised by the hotel and hassle free.
Super friendly owners, enjoyed our 1 night stay.
- coffe, tea,cream,choco,honey and banana for free. good view from balcon, refridgerator in room. close to the night market, rent motorbike
- Really nice rooms and the owners were really friendly.
Cordelia Chiangrai offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 6 miles away.
- Parking was specious. Check-in process was quick. Electrical outlets were plentiful, about 10 outlets in my room. Peaceful location in the heart of Chiang Rai. Will stay here again for my next trip in town.
- Spacy rooms, everything functional but simple. Great for some nights.
- It was clean. Housekeeping did a good job. Sunday market is close-by.
- People in chiang Rai are the sweetest and kindest. We love them. The staff truly amazing. Everything was perfect.
- Clean room. Kind staffs. Great value for the money.
Top Hotels In Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Mae Yao Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!