10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province:
Kantary Hotel Korat
One of our top picks in Nakhon Ratchasima – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Kantary Hotel Korat is located in Nakhonratchasima. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The waiting staff were very attentive and couldn’t do enough for us
Location.Dim Sum on Sunday
New Hotel.Top Quality Hotel.
- Yes I can tell you that I booked through you at a certain price and had to pay at the hotel.I booked with you as your price was about the best.The price I paid at the hotel was around $10-$12 per nt
- Booked to stay here with a group of friends for the Evening of the Christmas Eve buffet. Food and staff in the dining very very good. Best International outside Bangkok. Again breakfast next morning was great. Over all best meals in Korat I would say. Nice little gift of chocolate for people who stayed over Christmas. Will visit again for the Friday night International buffet, but will try another hotel for my accommodation.
- New hotel, friendly staff everywhere, great room, great breakfast
Hop Inn Nakhon Ratchasima
One of our top picks in Nakhonratchasima.Featuring free WiFi, Hop Inn Nakhon Ratchasima offers accommodations in Nakhonratchasima.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Worth the price.
Good locations. In the short driving distant to night market, 24 hours grocery store, 7-11 and walking distant to street food and restaurant.
- Decent size room with nice size of shower/bath room. Separation between wet and dry. Very comfortable bed. Clean, new hotel.
- The comfortable of the bed is okay but the TV signal is not very good. The hotel location is not too far from the center of the city and in the more quiet part of the city.
- Would have to say the mattress and pillow were the redeeming feature of the room. Just right for me. Parking was plentiful, and number of cars there speaks for the popularity of the hotel.
- ห้องพัก สบาย ที่จอดรถดี มีร้านอาหารใกล้ๆ ห่างไกลจากตัวเมืองไม่วุ่นวาย
- Worth the price.
Sima Thani Hotel
One of our top picks in Nakhonratchasima.Sima Thani Hotel is located on Mittraparp Road in Korat and offers rooms with satellite TV. It features an outdoor pool, a fitness room and restaurant. Free parking is available.Rooms are air-conditioned and come with a private bathroom. A telephone and minibar are provided.Guests can enjoy a traditional Thai massage or buy a souvenir from the hotel’s shop. A food mart, bakery and internet corner are available.An international buffet breakfast is served at the Nai-Ruen Restaurant, which also features Asian and Western cuisines during lunch and dinner. The Emperor Chinese Restaurant offers Cantonese dishes.
- Recently renovated lobby and refreshed room quite good, but fittings still aged.
- Use for trip from Udon Thani to Bangkok conveniently located along the highway 2. Rooms spacy but ok.
Room is comfortable.
Lot of parking.
Staff is helpful.
- The timing of the breakfast should extend to 1030hrs instead of 1000hrs.
Linen/Bed etc had made the jump up to “Luxury” (but it was our most expensive hotel outside BKK across 17 nights)
Wifi and A/C both good
City Park Hotel Korat
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, City Park Hotel Korat offers accommodations in Nakhonratchasima. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
The Airport Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Airport Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhonratchasima. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Food was quite good. I was surprised. The hotel was under repair constuction on the 6th floor and it was noisy during working hours. But that is to be expected.
This was once an important hotel. But is it old. no fault of anyone.
There were not sufficient electric plug in outlets and the ones that were there did not always work. I was in room 2503
The TV was fine and worked ok. The staff was terrific in all respects.
- โรงแรมราคาสบายกระเป๋าที่ทั้งสวยสะอาดราคาสมเหตุผล ห้องใหญ่ แอร์เย็น ทีวีมีโคตรหลายช่อง มีอ่างแถมน้ำอุ่นๆ ที่สำคัญ WiFi โคตรแรง
- โดยรวมโอเครครับ แต่ที่ราคาสูงนิดหน่อยครับ อาหารน่าจะเน้นข้าวผัดหน่อยครับเป็นอาหารเบาๆตอนเช้า ขอบคุณครับ
- ห้องที่รับเป็นห้อง VIP ยกห้องนอนกับห้องนั่งปกติมาจองเองราคาจะเป็น rate สูง
- ห้องไม่เก็บเสียง ได้ยินเสียงคนข้างห้องดังมาก พักอยู่ชั้น 5 ตึก 2 ชั้นบนทำไรไม่รู้เสียงเหมือนเลื่อนเตียงดังตลอดเลย หมอนหนุนหัวนิ่มไปหน่อย ทุกอย่างก็ OK อาหารอร่อยค่ะ
- Food was quite good. I was surprised. The hotel was under repair constuction on the 6th floor and it was noisy during working hours. But that is to be expected.
Sawairiang Place offers accommodations in Nakhonratchasima. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.You will find a shops at the property.
- a quiet residence right in the middle of the city. easy to get to all the main places. ample parking. local food outlets nearby. room – good space
- Value for money and walking distance to The Mall, Korat. Room is big and comfortable.
- Great location. 8 min walk to the Mall. 10 min to local night market. 3 min walk to 7/11, and the Motor Taxi stop. Quite area. Friendly staff. Good size room.
- Very clean and excellent value for the money. Wheelchair access was okay.
- Quiet hotel on a side street near a shopping mall with an ice skating rink. Large, clean room. Full sized refrigerator/freezer in the room. Very nice bathroom for the price. See the attached photos from my review. Paid 500 baht a night. Small mini-mart store on the ground floor for convenience items. That also serves as the hotel’s front desk and reception area. The higher floors have a pleasant view of the surrounding neighborhood. Overall, I was happy with this hotel.
Raya Grand Hotel
Raya Grand Hotel is located in central Nakornratchasima Business District, a 5-minute drive from Korat’s entertainment and shopping areas. It offers free Wi-Fi and a karaoke room.Grand Raya Hotel is a 3-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok.Rooms at Grand Raya Hotel are tastefully decorated with wooden furnishings. Each comes with a cable TV, fridge and minibar.Guests may make use of the laundry services and 24-hour front desk. For added convenience, a business center and free parking are also available.The hotel’s cafe serves authentic Thai and Chinese dishes. It also offers an outdoor dining area.
- Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was nice and clean.
- We enjoyed a bottle of very good red wine from Chile during the evening. The car park attendant was very helpful.
Bra hotell för priset, rent och välstädat,, enda nackdelen är frukosten, den är anpassad för asiater, kaffet uruselt, dåligt kaffe, kunde inte dricka det,
Men annars bra hotell, prisvärt
- Le personnel agréable même si l ‘ anglais n ‘ est pas bien maîtrisé. Le calme dans l ‘ hôtel.
Koranaree Courtyard Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Nakhonratchasima.Koranaree Courtyard Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhonratchasima. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Very beautiful and cute, very clean, great staff, I really enjoy my night, the bed was so comfy. My favorite hotel in Korat for now
The style of the hotel was pretty cool; there was a nicely-landscaped garden by the the restaurant.
The room was spacious and stylish. Thai food at the hotel restaurant was authentic and was served in a modern presentation.
- The service from all the staff were nice. The breakfast table in the open area was nice.
- Very recommend to who is looking for clean and good atmospher place.
- The room facility is alright but the location is a little bit far from the main road.
One of our best sellers in Nakhon Ratchasima! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zada Residence offers accommodations in Nakhonratchasima. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- The staff are very pleasant and are keen to be helpful despite not being able to speak much English. Booking.com is out of order when they state: “we speak your language”, this is just not true. Despite this, because the staff are so nice and keen to help, the language barrier did not cause any difficulties just slows things down a bit. The Asian breakfast is very good.
- Really can’t complain for the price – about 800baht with a filling breakfast included. What a steal! Rooms were also nicely furnished with pretty modern furniture.
- A budget hotel in a quiet location, good air con, friendly and helpful staff. Good selection of Thai dishes for breakfast.
- Very nice hotel, smiling and very helpfull staff. We will for sure book this hotel next time we go to Korat.
- Clean rooms, pleasant staff and good value for money.
Koratburi Green Hotel
Koratburi Green Hotel offers accommodations in Nakhonratchasima. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
Good comfy room and bed
I arrived one day late and they did not charge me
Clean and tidy room
Big parking lot.
(nothing really special to comment)
but everything was good
- Very nice small hotel. I enjoy every day there. Staff help u in every situation. The rooms are clean
Keurige kamer met goed matras.
Fietsen gratis gebruiken
- ที่พักสะอาด ปลอดภัย มี รปภ. ดูแล และอำนวยความสะดวกให้ มาเช็คอินตอนเที่ยงคืน พนักงานและ รปภ ดูแลดีมากค่ะ และให้สัตว์เลี้ยงเข้าพักได้
- Good comfy room and bed
Top Hotels In Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Lak Roi Nakhon Ratchasima Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!