10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province:
Kong Krid Resort Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kong Krid Resort Hotel offers accommodations in Ban Lai Ngao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 42 miles from Kong Krid Resort Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Sakthong Grand Hotel
Sakthong Grand Hotel is located in Chiang Khong, just 22 miles from Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 39 miles from Sakthong Grand Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Siam Tara Resort Chiangkhong
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Siam Tara Resort Chiangkhong is located in Chiang Khong in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 22 miles from Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- friendly atmosphere, great pool, great value, great food
- An outstanding property.Everything about it is first rate. I’ve been twice and would not consider staying anywhere else in the area
- Clean rooms, comfortable bed, delicious food (we had only a dinner), nice pool, very calm place
- Joan the owner was very friendly and helpful in every issue
Big swimming pool
Spacious and clean rooms with fridge
Lovely host John and friendly staff
Fresh towels given at the pool
Super nice surroundings
Fortune River View Chiang Khong
One of our top picks in Chiang Khong – and a guest favorite.
Located in Chiang Khong, 21 miles from Chiang Saen, Fortune River View Chiang Khong features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 40 miles from Fortune River View Chiang Khong.
- Location was good. Staff was super helpful. Pool was pleasant. Views were great. Everything was clean and comfortable. Room was spacious and purposefully designed.
- The view is beautiful, the rooms are clean and the staff is amazing.
- Fortune River View Chiang Khong is an excellent stop over on your way to Laos and Mekong River adventures. Situated at the edge of the river with beautiful views of the Mekong River to stunning sunset and sunrise scenery. Staff very friendly and helps arrange shuttle service for migration at the border with Laos. Excellent room with river view.
- Everything was amazing, great location close to 7/11 & bus station. Great reviews of the river & Laos. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The rooms were amazing all the things you expect from a 4 star hotel. Comfy beds, nice towels & a robe with slippers
- Very clean in a beautiful location. The vew down the Meking is stunning.The reception staff were very helpful. The room was spacious and well appointed. Dressing gowns and slippers provided. Smoothies we’re good if a bit expensive.
Chiangkhong Green River
Chiangkhong Green River offers accommodations in Chiang Khong. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Saen is 21 miles from Chiangkhong Green River, and Golden Triangle is 22 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles away.
- The location was beautiful and looked right across the river into Laos. The bed was comfortable. We were able to get a tuk tuk to the border (of Laos) lined up with the staff in the morning. And they gad a sheet to explain the border-crossing process itself.
Amazing Mekong view
Clean, confortable, big bath with shower
- I like the river view. Simple breakfast. Helpful staffs
- Very comfortable room with a fabulous little balcony overlooking the Mekong. Peaceful and quiet. Breakfast and lunch are just a 2 minute walk away on a main street. Nice walkway along the Mekong. Helpful staff.
We had the larger room and was very spacious.
View from Balcony great.
Hot water available in lobby.
Namkhong Guesthouse and Resort
One of our best sellers in Chiang Khong! Located in Chiang Khong, 21 miles from Chiang Saen, Namkhong Guesthouse and Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room and a lovely swimming pool. Best hostel I’ve come across in SE Asia 😊
- Stayed here for a night before we crossed the border to Laos. The beds are comfortable and spacious, toilets and showers are shared and outside but clean and worked well and the pool is nice to refresh yourself after a long bus journey. It’s within walking distance from the bus stop, close to all the restaurants (although Chiang Khong is quite small to begin with) and it’s easy to find a tuktuk to the border. The staff is very sweet! We organized our own transportation into Laos but if you don’t want the hassle of dealing with it the guesthouse can help you. Overall great value for money!
Good location from bus station just 700 mts.
Van service to border with Laos very punctual.
Very good and cheap restaurant.
AMAZING swimming pool.
- The pool was great. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were a bit dark and built like a shed but didn’t have a problem with mosquitoes. The bed was very comfortable.The floor in the bathroom can be slippy but overall a fantastic deal at such a low price
- Great value, clean, friendly staff, close walk to bus station – definitely recommend!
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Mae Khong River, Namkhong Hotel offers restful riverside accommodations in central Chiang Khong. Offering free Wi-Fi and parking, it features a rooftop restaurant and karaoke facilities.Featuring river views, simply furnished and affordable rooms are decorated with bright-colored Thai fabrics. Cable TV, a fridge and an electric teakettle are provided in rooms. Private bathrooms have hot shower facilities.Plan a private boat trip to the UNESCO heritage site of Luang Prabang at the tour desk. The staff can assist with laundry and transportation services.Enjoy sweeping river views and outdoor dining at Hotel Namkhong’s restaurant. Meals can be served in rooms.Easily accessible from the Golden Triangle and Sob Som Market, Namkhong Riverside Hotel is about a 40-minute drive from Chiang Rai Airport.
- Clean spacey rooms with balcony overlooking the Mekong river. Good dinner in the restaurant.
Great view an very good location, i have stayed there before with friends. Close to a couple of bars and restaurants and small shops.
Nice and peaceful and a nice selection for breakfast in the morning, Thai and western.
Ample parking as i drove there.
- View on Mekong River from balcony. Room itself is nice, bed with many pillows and is comfortable. Stairs to the riverside. Hairdryer was in a nice wooden box, so cute) Breakfast is average, but view from restaurant open terrace is amazing!
The resort is nicely located on the banks of Mekong River with very pleasant view on the other side of the border.
Rooms are small but well maintained.
Against communication problems, the personal was very helpful during our stay when I was taken ill and had to be hospitalized. They offered me transportation to the hospital without any further charge. I really appreciate their care during the very difficult time I underwent there.
- A very nice hotel with friendly staff and a great breakfast. Our room looked over the Mekong which was beautiful. The staff accommodated us with an early shuttle bus to the friendship bridge which was great. This is a lovely location and is very quiet.
The River House Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The River House Hotel offers accommodations in Chiang Khong, just 21 miles from Chiang Saen.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 40 miles from The River House Hotel.
- Lovely hotel on the river. Very friendly woman on reception ungraded our room (for a fee though – didn’t seem anyone else was staying in the hotel). Provided us with free bikes to take into town for dinner and helped organise the slow boat to Laos for us. Really nice stay in this town, recommend heading to the Mexican and for a drink with the locals after! This town gets overlooked but it’s really lovely!!
- This place was adequate for a one night stay . The room was basic but clean and had a nice balcony/view . ( Sadly it was raining so we couldn’t really benefit from that) . Staff are friendly and welcoming.
- Vista frente al río Mekong, limpio, buena ubicación y la excelente cordialidad y generosidad de su gente
- Dichtbij busstation en supermarkt. Ochtend prachtig uitzicht op de rivier. Het vervoer naar de Laos border wat de dag erna voor 50 baht pp netjes werd geregeld.
Die Zimmer zum Mekong sind toll, voller Blick auf den Mekong, beim Frühstück auch..
Aufmerksamer Staff, gute Unterkunft
Chiangkhong Green Inn Resident
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Chiang Khong, 21 miles from Chiang Saen, Chiangkhong Green Inn Resident features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 40 miles from Chiangkhong Green Inn.
- It was centrally located, not much to do in area anyway. Clean. Great for overnight before onward travel to Laos. Receptionist happy enough to arrange slow boat to Laos from front desk.
- Good location and excellent value for money. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean, big room. Next door to 7/11 for easy food and a great coffee shop across the road.
- Clean, big room, good location, good value for price. Good for my one night stay in this town.
- Very good value, we were impressed at how upmarket the place felt. We were able to book our slow boat trip to Luang Prabang, including transport to the border from the hotel reception.
- No one likes a border town at 9 at night. This place was great. Our Green bus dropped us off 4 blocks away. Big room, great AC, best pillows I’ve had in weeks, coffee in the morning (but no breakfast), and there is a 7 Eleven right next door. They got us a tuk tuk to the border in the AM. Best border town stay I’ve had ever.
Day Waterfront Hotel
One of our best sellers in Chiang Khong! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, Day Waterfront Hotel is located in Chiang Khong in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 21 miles from Chiang Saen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles from the property.
The place was very well kept and the owner is fantastic. A person with knowledge, experience and friendliness.
Their food recommendation was good and we were lucky to take part in the Sunday ceremony. Perfect!
Amazing view from the rooms.
The owners were incredibly helpful and friendly.
Great overnight stay before heading to Laos.
Very quiet place and town.
Our host was a lovely, helpful lady (I’m sorry I can’t remember her name)! We were heading onto Laos and she provided us with all our forms and checked we had completed them correctly – this was a great help when we got to the border.
Our breakfast was good too – we got to try some local foods, which were quite delicious.
Chiang Khong is a quiet place but we were staying right on the riverside (looking across to Laos) so it was nice to have a little bit of peace away from all the craziness.
Thanks again to our wonderful hosts x
- Great location with all rooms having river view. Very large rooms. We could keep our bicycles in the rooms. Super friendly owners. They even provide the necessary paperwork to cross into Laos.
- Owners wemt out of their way to be truly helpfu in many ways. Request for a low pillow was honored. Complimentary light breakfast provided. Explanation of border crossing and advice excellent. Brochures for places in Laos as well as Thailand a bonus.
- The place was very well kept and the owner is fantastic. A person with knowledge, experience and friendliness.
Top Hotels In Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Lai Ngao Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!