10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province:
9roomz offers modern air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The property is a 20-minute drive to Night Bazaar, Chiang Mai Railway Station and Chiang Mai Bus Station. Saturday Walking Street on Wua Lai Road and Sunday Walking Street on Thapae Road are also a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Central Kad Suan Kaew Department Store is a 30-minute drive away.Rooms at 9roomz are furnished with minimalist style and polished concrete floors. Each stylish room comes with a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar and a private bathroom.Local dining outlets can be found within a 3-minute drive from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Chiangmai Family Suite
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chiangmai Family Suite offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Tha Pae Gate is 3.3 miles from Chiangmai Family Suite, and City Art & Cultural Center is 3.6 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 3.7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Baanvartika is located in Chiang Mai, 3.7 miles from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and 3.8 miles from Tha Pae Gate. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. City Art & Cultural Center is 3.9 miles from Baanvartika, and Wat Chiang Man is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from Baanvartika.
- Excellent Staff. Very helpful. It’s a small hotel. The owner takes personal care of your needs. She can also arrange tours. You can order a Western and/or Thai breakfast of your choice, very well prepared. Even tea and cake in the afternoon or evening. We were treated like royalty. Room was well decorated, like a palace with exquisite artwork.
- Our host Pam was great, went above and beyond, pool, view, riverside…
- Everything is so good!! The host is very friendly and kindness. This place like a home actually. Make me feel so comfortable. I ‘m highlight to recommend it. I will stay here when I come here next time!
Pam and her staff work tirelessly to make sure you are comfortable and well taken care of. It’s a lovely property on the river with great food and drinks.
Pam has a shuttle to get you around town easily and you can use Uber to get back at the end of the day. She also has a daily tea and cake as well as complimentary fruit in the room and a stellar breakfast.
- Everything was perfect! Superfriendly owner and staff, great food, gorgeous rooms… the hotel is a bit far from the city but there is free transport once a day and you can get back easily and cheap by Uber. Delicious cake and tea everyday. Pam and her staff are doing a great job here to make you feel at home. We highly recommend this place!
Located in Saraphi, 6 miles from Chiang Mai, Visawadee Residences features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mae Rim is 14 miles from Visawadee Residences, and Samoeng is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
North Hill City Resort
One of our top picks in Hang Dong – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, North Hill City Resort offers accommodations in Hang Dong, just 7 miles from Chiang Mai. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mae Rim is 16 miles from North Hill City Resort, and Samoeng is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from North Hill City Resort.
- Lovely hotel, great pool, staff very friendly, breakfast was really good
- Quiet environment – great 25 meters pool even if a bit chill in the morning
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and the entire resort was beautifully maintained and decorated. If you are looking for a lovely place to get away and relax, I would definitely recommend this resort! I would definitely stay here again!
- The breakfast is really good and also the swimming pool (the view from the pool is bad, only a small garden)
- Staff, food, guest room and facilities were fantastic
The Chiang Mai Riverside
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, The Chiang Mai Riverside offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 2.8 miles from Tha Pae Gate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 2.9 miles from The Chiang Mai Riverside, and Wat Chiang Man is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Big room, very clean. Breakfast served in room. Staff is friendly. Shuttle service.
- The resort has located near the airport, just 10 mins driving. No need to rush to check out when you have a flight. Staff is so nice and friendly. Room is very comfy. It makes us feel like home. Breakfast is served at our room. So, we could have breakfast without shower! Feel like home then. Room has living room and bedroom. It is value to your money, I guarantee. I love this resort rather than 6 stars chained hotel in Chiang Mai. 🙂
- Very clean, many useful home applications, Apple TV, very kind and helpful staff, large living room, very nice and equipped kitchen, unlimited free drinking water.
- Great property. The room is very comfortable with the living room and 2 bedrooms.
- The place was fantastic, clean with amazing finishes and interior. The front desk team were very helpful and frindly. We love our stay at such boutique hotel and will definitely stay again when we are back to Chiang Mai. Knew at the front desk was very helpful.
Wiang Kum Kam Resort
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Wiang Kum Kam Resort offers accommodations in Saraphi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Mai is 3.1 miles from Wiang Kum Kam Resort, and Mae Rim is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
It was a great stay at this resort pao and rolf are very friendly and familiar person. They give good advices for trips around Chiang Mai. The breakfast is very fresh and delicious. The room was very clean and we feel like at home. It’s a great area around there and the resort is like a small paradise.
Thank u very much pao and Rolf
Very nice staff, very beautiful garden and swimming pool, very good location of old city,
Everything perfect. Everyone happy
The most beautiful place I ever visited in Thailand – and it was my 6th time there. It feeled like coming home. I can’t describe the place, you have to see it in your own. You will have a wonderful breakfast every morning.
This hotel is a really quiet place close to Chiang Mai. Pao and Rolf are very lovely people. Thank you for the great time, we spended together. We muss sou- especially Malte.
I stayed with my family there. They also loved it. Therefore we stayed for two more nights.
- From the first minute, you feel like being at home. Warm welcome by the owners and they are all the time so helpfull to make your holiday unforgetable. Big room, delicious breakfast and many options for transport. When we come back to Thailand…we start again in this fantastic resort that we highly recommend.
- Family owners, amazing people, unique hospitality, clean, nice, friendly – you feel like at home. Highly recommended!
- It was a great stay at this resort pao and rolf are very friendly and familiar person. They give good advices for trips around Chiang Mai. The breakfast is very fresh and delicious. The room was very clean and we feel like at home. It’s a great area around there and the resort is like a small paradise.
De Wiang Kum Kam
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, De Wiang Kum Kam offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 2.8 miles from Tha Pae Gate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 3 miles from De Wiang Kum Kam, and Wat Chiang Man is 3.3 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 2.5 miles away.
Staying at De Wiang Kum Kam hotel was a really pleasant experience. Our host, Teera, went out of is way to make us feel comfortable. All the facilities were in perfect condition and the room service was often even too good.
De Wiang Kum Kam is highly recommended accommodation in Chiang Mai!
- Cozy environment, very unique design Thai village homestay. Excellent breakfast. Our group like it very much and fully enjoy the stays here. Hope to come back again.
- This hotel is a little out the way about 15 min from centre of town ,but nothing was too much to ask , staff drove us to town most nights we wanted to go out , taxi back was about £6 , this neighbourhood is really nice and very safe , there is a Temple across the road from hotel , and while we were there a 3 day festival was on , we were welcomed by the whole community. I’d recommend this hotel personal touch 10/10 🤗 Cleanliness was impeccable.
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed and room in general. Beautiful decoration, relax environment, easy to park. Clean and big enough room. Correct WiFi.
- The owner and staff are extremely helpful and accomodating. Hotel is in a lovely location, close to everything whilst being a quiet and interesting place to stay. Our one night stay turned into 4nights
- Staying at De Wiang Kum Kam hotel was a really pleasant experience. Our host, Teera, went out of is way to make us feel comfortable. All the facilities were in perfect condition and the room service was often even too good.
Gassan Legacy Golf Club
Surrounded by scenic rice paddy fields, Gassan Legacy Golf Club features an 18-hole golf course and modern Thai-style rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers an outdoor pool and daily American breakfast.Offering warm lighting and classic wood interiors, the air-conditioned rooms are provided with a fridge and electric kettle. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests may enjoy a relaxing Thai massage or a round of billiards for leisure. The resort also provides karaoke amenities and private locker facilities.Just 3.1 miles from the Super Highway 11, Gassan Legacy Golf Club is a 20-minute drive from the city centre and Chiang Mai International Airport. It is a 30-minute drive from the Night Safari and has free parking.The property houses a Thai restaurant and a lobby lounge with stunning lake views.
No reviews yet.
De Phunchai Hometel Lamphun
De Phunchai Hometel Lamphun is located in Lamphun, 12 miles from Chiang Mai and 21 miles from Mae Rim. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Samoeng is 26 miles from De Phunchai Hometel Lamphun, and Hang Dong is 9 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Ku Daeng Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!