10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province:
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Milin Villa offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 2.1 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Great and clean accomodation. Quiet, but close to most sights. The owner and his son were amazing. Wonderful people who really care about you! I really enjoyed my time there. Thank you Beau! 🙂
- We loved the bright good sized rooms. Excellent service.
- Millin Villa is an excellent piece of calm in Kanchanaburi. The owners and the staff are very friendly, they help us a lot in our next connection in the trip organizing everything. My family and me were very happy to find this fantastic place. Highly recommended for everyone!
The owner, Beau was amazing. So lovely, and the older gentleman on night duty was also very helpful. The pool was brilliant, lovely to come to back to after a long hot day. The place was picturesque, really nice to look at.
Scooters available to rent if wanted.
- garden in hotel is beautiful. room is clean and comfort.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, LKP Apartment offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 9 miles from Kanchanaburi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Clean and confort room, the hotel near the market (can walk through at night).
- Good bed make me feel comfortable. It is nice environment to stay.
- A lovely place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. The staff are just wonderful!
This place is awesome comparing with the price. I love the way they are clean without any smells. The furniture are almost new and clean.
Location is totally nice at the center. It’s very convenient to walk to 7-11, fresh market and famous restaurants as they are very near.
The owner and staffs are welcome host.
- staff gentilissimo e disponibile a qualsiasi tipo di necessita
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Serene Residence offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Value for money. The room was very confertable and staff were very helpful. Only a 5 minute drive to the main Attractions.
- Nice comfortable clean rooms with EL TV programs. Walking distance to bus station but a bit far from tourist areas although can easily get a taxi there.
- We booked 3 rooms. We love everything about this place. Staff, rooms, breakfast and security/ baggage person. Friendly, courteous and great personality staff. Rooms are clean, fast laundry service , comfortable bed and good shower pressure. Breakfast, coffee and rice soup are delicious. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Kanchaburi.
The hotel was very clean. Spacious room and good breakfast. Reception very helpfull .
In The room a fridge and very clean!!
- The cereal friut drinks were all fine. The eggs were a little overcooked and could have been better.
BY Hotel Kanchanaburi
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 11 miles from Kanchanaburi, BY Hotel Kanchanaburi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly staffs and simple light breakfast provided.
My friend forgotten her wallet at the hotel and they supported us to send to Bangkok 1day later with everything inside safely.
Mrs manager is very friendly and enthusiasm
The hotel has nice decorations. Room not so wide but beautiful, clean and comfortable.
Breakfast quite good.
- Terrible experience, one of the worst I had since a very long time
- After carrying our bagpack over the smoking streets of Kanchanaburi, we luckly found this airfreshing piece of peace. it’s cute and helpfully people, it’s white spaces, it’s super delicious and handmade snacks… made our acomodation there a pleasure.
- Really clean and high standard of rooms. Amazing value considering the price. Staff very friendly and it was a great touch to have free tea, coffee and biscuits in reception.
Natee The Riverfront Hotel Kanchanaburi
Located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, 0.9 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Natee The Riverfront Hotel Kanchanaburi features an outdoor pool and spa center. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Amazing view, very comfortable bed, helpful staff, luxurious stay
- View on river, the spa bath in room, quiet hotel, excellent breakfasts, wonderful Thai staff (including English speaking skills), location. comfortable bed and pillows etc
- Possibly one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. Absolutely stunning in every way. Finish in the rooms was to an impressive standard with jaw dropping views of river. Great pool and wonderful stay – a must stay!
- A view of the river from the whirlpool bath in our bathroom! Cleverly designed rooms with good facilities – a balcony overlooking the river, kitchen facilities and a place to sit. Within walking distance of the station. Would definitely recommend
- Hotel set up within beautiful landscape and nicely decorated, the bed was super comfy, good sized jacuzzi, the view from the room and dining area, complimentary mini bar which sets it apart from other hotel, good breakfast selection & fresh juices, free bicycle, distance from the train station (about 10-min cycling distance).
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi.Featuring a garden, Pongphen Guesthouse offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Kanchanaburi is 7 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a TV. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided.Pongphen Guesthouse also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
- Staff are friendly. Room was great. Great location.
- The room had a very soft and big bed. Big bonus for that. If the breakfast is included in your staying, you don’t have a lot of choises and it’s a small breakfast (like the cornflakes). But It’s not bad. The pool is very good as well and you can choose a tour. They have their own tuktuk to bring you somewhere if you want.
Lovely place, great location, staff very friendly and helpfull, great food.
We ended up staying for an extra 4 days as there is lots to see and do.
We will definitely be staying here again next time.
- Love the staff.. location ..great value I’ve stayed here before and will again
Staff is always wanting to help you where possible.
The size of the room is good and nice sit outside.
The Bridge Residence Hotel
The Bridge Residence Hotel is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 7 miles from Kanchanaburi. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Location and fair price. Covered pool area with good views
- Breakfast, Gym, Staff everything really, after staying there for 1 night we decided to stay for another 3 nights and I can’t remember doing that before.
- Gym, breakfast, Staff and location just right for us. This is a nice hotel, not to Big with very helpful staff.
- It a clean N nice design hotel to stay with a good location near all a great restaurant N bar
- Large nice room , friendly staff,quiet location but close to all areas. Good buffet breakfast. Very good value for money.
Inspired by railway works of which the city is well-known for, WesTory is a posh hostel designed under the concept of a railway journey. Situated in Kanchanaburi, the hostel is a short ride away from the famous landmarks including the Jeath War Museum and the Death Railway. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Offering both private and dormitory-style rooms, they all come with air conditioning and offers access to a shared or private bathroom.The on-site staff can provide information about the city and arrange any sightseeing tours.A night market and the railway station is about 0.6 miles or a 15-minute walk away. At the night market, guests will be able to enjoy the local street food options and to shop for souvenirs.
- Man, I love this place. I’ve stayed several times and won’t stay anywhere else in Kanchanaburi. The staff is awesome, the hostel itself is awesome, the owner (<3 you) is the best. I can't recommend it enough. The food & coffee bar is very good here. There is complimentary breakfast + drip coffee, but you can order matcha, frappes, lattes, etc at the coffee bar for additional $. I rented an automatic motorbike here for 300 baht/day. They came and dropped off the bike within 15 minutes of requesting it and gave it to me with a completely full tank. Beds are comfy + lounging areas are clean + comfy too. Anyways, stay here. It's great. It's less than a km walk from the bus station, close to the night market, and fairly close to the death bridge + walking street.
- The staff were very welcoming, helpful with booking buses and tours and with any questions. We got to meet the owner who was just lovely, so helpful and great to hear the story behind the hostel which made you appreciate how much had gone into the hostel and really does reflect on the towns history in Kanchanaburi. Which was really special. They have good music playing in common area where you can relax and enjoy sometime meeting new people.
- Very close to the bus station! Breakfast is alright, hostel is very unique with very modern facilities
- Very good English speaking staff. Good kitchen, can give recommendations about things to do.
- Great design, curtains for privacy, very comfy beds, breakfast!
The Glory River Kwai Hotel
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi.The Glory River Kwai Hotel offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
– Hotel room with balcony to oversee a peaceful river view.
– The bed is big and comfortable; towels are clean.
– Body lotion and slippers are provided.
– Breakfast is quite nice for the hotel price that we paid.
– Friendly and polite staff.
- Everything was nice! The facilities in the room were great and it’s a close distance to supermarkets and restaurants.
- Nice, clean hotel. Very good restaurant is just 150m to walk towards city centre
- Location very good. Opposite side of the river to the noise but walkable. Relaxed, nice staff, good breakfast (on weekdays). Great pool and looks lovely at night.
- Everything good. Staff good and breckfast great
- – Hotel room with balcony to oversee a peaceful river view.
Hop Inn Kanchanaburi
Hop Inn Kanchanaburi offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Comfy beds and helpfully staff in booking taxis and stuff
- Room was clean. Staffs provided good service. Reasonable price.
- Very nice clean new place, comfy beds. Helpful with info also.
Well, I have stayed with this chain HOP INN before so everything was up to their standard already. It was fit for its name. If you only need a place to sleep and you go out during the day, this would be a perfect fit for you.
The bed and pillow is comfy enough to get you some rest. The water pressure was good and they have hot water too.
No amenities like some of the hotels where they would have small bottles of certain things plus shower cap and all, but well, look at the price and it was quite ok 🙂
- The room is clean and the hotel is very easy to find
Top Hotels In Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Khao Tok Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!