10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta:
Be Faanny House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Be Faanny House offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony.You will find valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 36 miles from Be Faanny House.
No reviews yet.
Baan Check In
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Klong Khong Beach district in Koh Lanta, Baan Check In offers 3-star rooms with free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers at an additional charge.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a kettle. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and some rooms are fitted with a patio. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Baan Check In can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Phi Phi Don is 20.5 miles from the accommodation, while Krabi Airport is 36 miles from the property.
Everything was just perfect, from accomodation,to location and super friendly hosts. The will do anything for you…we had an impression that we are family members.
If we ever come back to Ko Lanta, we will definitely check in in Baan check in 😊
- Everything perfect, nice people, new apartments, clean and comfy.
Super nette Leute mit denen man reden kann
Helfen jederzeit egal um was es geht
Haben immer Frühstück ins Zimmer gebracht
Zimmer waren immer sauber.
Ausstattung war super Betten waren bequem Klima Anlage Fernsehen Kühlschrank kaffe war immer bereit
Strand war nicht so weit weg
- Für Leute die viele Touren machen wollen perfekt, extrem sauber gute Lage, 7eleven direkt gegenüber, die Vermieter sind sehr höflich und hilfsbereit, Preis-Leistung-Verhältnis unschlagbar für die Sauberkeit und die Zimmer
- Die Besitzer waren super freundlich. Haben täglich neues Wasser, Kaffee und Bananen angeboten. Zum nächsten Strand kam man zu Fuß. Allgemein gute Lage.
- Everything was just perfect, from accomodation,to location and super friendly hosts. The will do anything for you…we had an impression that we are family members.
Lanta Emerald Bungalow
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lanta Emerald Bungalow offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find ticket service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 36 miles from Lanta Emerald Bungalow.
- I couldn’t get over how smart and quirky the bar area was…I loved it! Proper chilled shack that’s been uniquely put together. The pool was big, clean and had sun loungers provided. The food was good too, probably the best I had in Thailand if I’m honest. The bar and restaurant is literally based right on the beach which is very relaxing and surreal.
- From getting around to eating lovely food to seeing amazing things – everything was easy.
- Friendly helpful staff, beautiful location and excellent food!!
- Lanta Emerald was part of the great experience we had in Koh Lanta. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel is located next to a beautiful beach and nice bars in the area on the beach. Freedom bar next to the hotel is cool but expect some noise in the evening between 9 and 10. Lanta Emerald is a great place!
The location to the beach swimming pool the owner Ron was very helpful the room was cleaned every other day pool cleaned every day gardens well kept.
There was a fire display nearly every night the children lived them
Riviera Boutique House
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Riviera Boutique House is located in Ko Lanta, just 21 miles from Phi Phi Don. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ko Ngai is 17 miles from Riviera Boutique House, and Koh Kradan is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Mr Tan was fantastic, very helpful and attentive, the WiFi signal was very good and the aircon worked really well.
- Everything was just perfect! Really nice staff, room, food,swimming pool, seashore and much much more.
- Mr.Tan offers good services and trips for reasonable price.
Everything was perfect. A very nice room (even better than the pictures). The host was extremely helpful and speaks good English. They also picked us up from the pier. The location was nice – just a few meters from the beach. In fact it was not the perfect one (a little bit rocky), but there were a lot of restaurants and chill bars on it. The sunset there is very beautiful and definitely not to miss.
The breakfast was also very delicious.
- First of all the host (Mr. Tan) is extremely friendly and very helpful. He told us plenty of useful information about the island and organised our ferry connections. They have free pickup from the Saladan pier. Beach is not too far away and motorbike rental service is available at the hotel. Rooms are clean and comfy. Breakfast was a bit simple but tasty. Good coffee and fresh fruits. We will certainly stay here if we come be back to Koh Lanta.
Lanta New Beach Bungalows
Set on Klong Khong Beach, Lanta Beach Bungalows offers free one-way shuttle services to Saladan Pier and free parking. Bungalows are in a tropical setting and feature balconies and cable TV.Lanta New Beach Bungalows 4 miles from Saladan Pier and Lanta Town. A boat ride from Krabi to Saladan Pier takes 2 hours.Lanta’s bungalows offer private bathrooms with toiletries and hot shower facilities. A refrigerator is provided in the room, and minibar is provided in selected rooms.The resort offers a beach side swimming pool and massage services for a relaxing recreational option. Airport shuttle services can be arranged, and motorbike rental services are available for those looking to explore the surroundings. A tour desk takes care of guests’ requests for sightseeing trips.Lanta New Beach Bungalows offers a restaurant serving fresh seafood and vegetarian food. The menu also serves local and western cuisine. Guests can enjoy a cocktail or two while watching the sun set over the Andaman Sea.
- Brilliant location – Just a 5 minutes walk down the beach from all the beach bars and stunning views. Nice and clean rooms with 2 lovely pools and the food’s not bad. Only a quick taxi ride from the port.
- Beautiful resort especially if you would like to see the sunset. You definitely need a scooter to get around but that is every where in Thailand
- Location, beach, swimming pool and bungalows + Pat at the reception who made a very good job to get 2 rooms close to each other for the kids
- The location is amazing. It is right on the Beach which has a pool, restaurant and bar right there as well. The rooms a nice and spacious. We could hire scooters there and explore the island very cheaply.
- It was great having easy access to the swimming pools, the restaurant, massages and the beach. The bungalow was simple but the beds were comfortable and the AC worked well. Several other good restaurants were within walking distance. A nice, relaxing place to hang out for a few days.
Pinky Bungalow Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Pinky Bungalow Resort is located in the Klong Khong Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is an ATM, babysitting services, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Phi Phi Don is 21 miles from Pinky Bungalow Resort, and Ko Ngai is 17 miles away. Krabi Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- I loved this place! Quiet, immaculate and so comfortable. I can’t even explain how nice the towels and linen smelt. I had the most beautiful view over the beach and sunset. The bathroom was massive and so clean. Shower lacked a bit of water pressure but nothing to complain about. Pool area is gorgeous. So nice and quiet, apart from a few kids but they were just having fun. Located a couple of minutes from the beach and this is great as the local restaurants are so cheap! Staff were friendly and helpful, book your tours with them, laundry and they even run their own taxi service. Not a single complaint.
- The place was quiet but still very close to several beaches, the pool was nice and big, the beautiful garden was very well maintained, the scooter rental at the reception was very convenient and all the staff was really friendly.
- Big new comfortable room. Excellent wifi. Could stream video with no pauses. Nice pool. Quiet location yet 5 minutes walk from beach. Very comfortable beds. Rooms cleaned daily. Note that not water failure reported in morning and fixed in afternoon. Manageress helps out guests with booking issues even if booked elsewhere.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great value, very clean and comfortable rooms, recommend renting the scooters to gain access to shopping and beach.
Great modern room with a big balcony on the third(top) floor. Nice view of the sea. Great breakfast buffet. Very friendly and helpful staff.
A 2 night stay became 6 nights.
Thank you for all your help, to the great manager, Mamanong 🙂
The Wings Boutique Hotels
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 21 miles from Phi Phi Don, The Wings Boutique Hotels features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Ngai is 17 miles from The Wings Boutique Hotels, and Koh Kradan is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 35 miles from The Wings Boutique Hotels.
- Good hotel to stay. Its good idea to rent a scooter. Just a few people on every beautiful beach. Which was amazing. Great food in the restaurants.
- Nice new building. Clean rooms. Friendly personal.
Stayed 3 nights and enjoyed it.
A good location just a few minutes from the beach.
Rooms are modern, clean, spacious and comes with flat TV, free Wifi, safety box, king size or twin beds. Bathroom is big and clean. Staffs at the reception are very helpfull. The best place to stay in Koh Lanta: I would recommend it!
The hotel is new and very pretty.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
- I would give the staff more than 10 points if I could. So helpfully and kind! The place is very new and extreme clean. It’s close to the beach and some nice restaurants. The best restaurant belongs to the hotel itself and you really should try the Thai food. As I am a vegetarian the waitress really helped me out finding some delicious food for me. Would definitely go there again next time. Great deal!
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Andaman Sunflower offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Phi Phi Don is 20 miles from Andaman Sunflower, and Ko Ngai is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 35 miles from Andaman Sunflower.
- Noola was great, she took us to the lanta lanta festival as she was going there herself and it was the other side of the island. The location is great, near to a lovely beach and a good strip of shops and restaurants. It was lovely having the dogs around the place.
- Very comfortable, friendly place. Basic accommodation which is kept in good condition. Staff and owner were wonderful, super friendly and even gave me a bottle of Whisky as a gift for my 30th!
- Close walk to the beach and many great chilled out bars. The dog and cat that came to visit our bungalow were charming.
owners very friendly and accommodating – make you feel like part of a family
very good value for money
short walk to beach
bungalow sits in beautiful garden
beware no hot water or air conditioning but neither were missed as a good quality fan is provided
-The owner Nu is an awesome and friendly lady who will remember your name and make you feel welcome at the resort;
-Beautiful grounds with flowers and plants;
-Delicious breakfast prepared fresh to order by Nu;
-Charming appearance of bungalows and hammocks on the patios;
-Mosquito nets over all beds (this might actually be the most important point…)
-Close to Long Beach, really good if the jellyfish aren’t around, and at the bottom end of a very good strip for food, tour companies, bars, etc.
-Really good price;
Fruit Tree Lodge
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Fruit Tree Lodge offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 20 miles from Phi Phi Don.Ko Ngai is 18 miles from Fruit Tree Lodge, and Koh Kradan is 24 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 35 miles away.
- Cute little Huts, located close to the beach and the street (noise level not for the light sleeper in high season, much quieter in low season). Excellent Cafe and Breakfast in the Restaurant with a lovely Owner who is always helpful as well as his wife who does great Yoga classes. Definitely recommend going!
Good located near the long beach and near restaurants and markets.
- Lovely staff, helpful information given regarding the island.
Really friendly staff. Especially the owner is a great guy. Really friendly and relaxed.
The breakfast/lunch and drinks in the restaurant are the best on the island!
The owner was very nice and helpful. There was very helpful ‘what-to-do-in-koh-lanta’ booklet in the room.
There was a cute cat who sleeped on our doormat almost every day and every night. Almost felt like we had a pet. 🙂
Hatzanda Lanta Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hatzanda Lanta Resort is located in Ko Lanta, just 21 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 17 miles from Hatzanda Lanta Resort, and Koh Kradan is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from Hatzanda Lanta Resort.
- Lovely location close to almost deserted beach and bars. Receptionist very nice indeed, polite and upgraded us free of charge to Superior Room. Excellent room, clean well managed, good WiFi, wonderful pool good size with loungers and cushions. Breakfast served in small adjoining cafe / restaurant very good choice and value. Probably our best experience in a 10 week tour around Thailand.
- The room was comfortable and clean with view to the pool. Staff was always really friendly. Did a diving course and so just stayed at the pool in the afternoon. Always free sunchairs! It was just a few minutes to the beach. Beach is nice when it’s hide tide. You can’t swim when it’s low tide. Very rocky. There are many restaurants around. My favorite was Lanta Sure (a few minutes walk on the main road).
I have to say, the first time the real room better than photos.
Very spacious! The bed is big and cozy. Balcony great! Scenery great! Swimming pool great! Staff help with luggage. I love second floor.
- Fresh and clean rooms, very friendly and helpful staff. Pool area is perfect.
- Fantastic room overlooking pool on ground floor 2 massive double beds
Top Hotels In Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Hin Luk Dieo (1) Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!