10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Dong Klang Trat Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Dong Klang Trat Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Dong Klang Trat Province:
Palm Suay Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Palm Suay Resort offers accommodations in Ban Dong Klang, just 23 miles from Ko Chang. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff were brilliant. The accommodation was very comfortable. The breakfast was fine.
- After a schort discussion about the fact that we had booked a superior bungalow and wouldn’t accept a smaller one everything worked well. The facilities are great. Staff helpful calling minivan company to keep 2 seats en route to Chanthaburi and pick us up. Breakfast was good value and the swimming pool is very nice, too.
The hotel is Top for the price even a swimming pool.
If you didn’t reach the ferry to Koh chang on time it’s perfect!
They were very helpful when we arrived during the evening even providing service to the nearest shop.
Room is big with all accommodations needed.
Staff are very helpful and breakfast is very good as well.
- Veeeery clean, the bungalows were beautiful, the food same same you found around. Good place to spend a night if you are on the road. Superb swimmingpool.
– สามารถเช็คอินได้ 24 ชม.
– พนักงานอัธยาศัยดี พูดจาเป็นมิตร ให้คำแนะนำดี
Note : ผมเลือกที่นี่ไว้พักก่อนเดินทางข้ามไปเกาะช้าง สำหรับคนที่ไม่รีบและมีเวลาที่พักนี้ถือว่าตอบโจทย์มาก ในราคาที่ไม่แพง ลักษณะที่พักจะเป็นบ้านเป็นหลังๆ มีความเป็นส่วนตัวและสามารถนำรถไปจอดไว้ข้างบ้านได้เลย อาหารเช้าจะมีให้เลือกเมนูหลักคนละ 1 อย่างและจะมีขนมปังปิ้งให้แบบบุฟเฟ่ต์ให้ทานต่างหาก โดยรวมถือว่าพอใจมากครับ
Anyamanee Resort Trat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Anyamanee Resort Trat offers accommodations in Trat, just 20 miles from Ko Chang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from Anyamanee Resort Trat.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Toscana Trat
Hotel Toscana Trat is located in Trat, 18 miles from Ko Chang and 29 miles from Ko Mak.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from Hotel Toscana Trat.
- The greatest feature of the hotel is the beautiful big pool – after a rather long journey across the border from Cambodia this was most appreciated by the whole family! We needed a stopover in Trat to catch the ferry to Ko Kood the next day and there are plenty of options but we were quite happy with our choice. The rooms are nicely furnished, the aircon and Wifi worked very well and the bathroom is well equipped. Breakfast was also nice, with a few typical sets to choose from – including local options. We could easily have spent another night but this time the schedule did not permit it. The old town of Trat is nice for an evening walk and we had a good dinner at the Pier 112.
- The swimming pool was lovely the only drawback there are no cushions on the hard wooden sun beds and only one parasol useable
- Great value for money. Staff friendly and very helpful. Great street market in Trat.
- Large comfortable suite. Nice pool area with sun beds and shade. The restaurant across the road provided great food at a very good price and live music.
- Friendly helpful staff, lovely room,patio door opened up on seating area right next to pool. Best hotel we’ve stayed at in Thailand
Artist’s Place Trat
One of our top picks in Trat.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Artist’s Place Trat offers accommodations in Trat, just 18 miles from Ko Chang. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from Artist’s Place Trat.
- The staff, especially the owner, were great and very hospitable and the main property is charming and creatively put together. The thing I didn’t like about this place was the strange room I stayed in. It seemed to be repurposed as there was an indoor balcony with chairs and slot openings in the bricks of the exterior walls. Alot of mosquitoes were in my room and the two beds were both outfitted with mosquito netting. All in all, it was a good value just a strange archetectural space with a mild annoyance. I would stay there again but preferably in another room
Very personal decoration both indoors and outdoors: worth the name! Nice restaurant and I appreciated the extra early quick breakfast that was made for me.
Trat is a nice local town to visit if you’re coming from the islands nearby. This hotel was a very nice experience and suitable for a solo traveler. I will come again!
- Very cosy place with friendly staff. Everything seems made with love.
The charm of the hotel layout containing a multitude of artifacts.
The local food market was excellent.
- There is a market in abt 15 min walk from the place and all the small shops, ATM etc.
Trat City Hotel
One of our top picks in Trat.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Trat City Hotel offers accommodations in Trat. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ko Chang is 19 miles from Trat City Hotel, and Ko Mak is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from Trat City Hotel.
- clean and good price.30km from the pier to koh chang island
- Spotless clean, great pool especially the waterslide was a success with the kids.
- Nice modern furniture; very clean; polite personnel
- Really comfortable beds, good breakfast, everything easy and uncomplicated, not too far away from busstation to travel further on to Trat/Koh …
Great hotel but Trat is not a romantic place to stop !!
Great for an overnight befor you go on the islands !
One of our best sellers in Trat! Located in Trat, 19 miles from Ko Chang, Chivapuri Trat features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Trat Airport is 13 miles away.
The staff was nice and helpful. You can book your travel to Ko Mak straight with them which is nice.
The room was really big, cute bathroom and super clean !
We stayed only one night but was nice, I will go back if I need 🙂
- Decent size room , nice and clean. Walking distance from the center of town.
- The woman on reception who helped us with checkin was absolutely amazing! She speaks fluent English and helped us a lot!
- I had traveled all day and came to the hotel at night. The staff waited for me and was really cute. She gave me the big room that was very clean and tidy. Very close to the bus station if you need to stay overnight to take you to the islands. They helped me by taxi and boat ticket to Koh Chang in the morning day after.
We arrived late and there was staff ready to check us in and take us to our rooms.
Breakfast was specifically made to suit us.
Room extremely comfy and clean – no complaints
- The staff was nice and helpful. You can book your travel to Ko Mak straight with them which is nice.
BaanRimNam Resort Trat
BaanRimNam Resort Trat offers accommodations in Trat. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Ko Chang is 18 miles from BaanRimNam Resort Trat, and Ko Mak is 29 miles from the property. Trat Airport is 13 miles away.
- Great view from room to the river and very helpfull staff.
- Very clean rooms, good aircon, helpful and friendly staff, fast laundry service.
- The best hotel i have ever stay for that price. Wonderful staff, friendly, smiley, helpfull. Room beautiful, Thai stylish, perfect bed and a/c. We got later check out. We got late for breakfast but still was available for us. Felt like gueen. And huge balcony with the view on the river. Just love it. Thank you Baan Rim Nam for stay!
- After check out I forgot my electrical applience for mobile phone. The hotel staff found a very professional solution: after I got back to Trat from the Ko Chang ferry, there was a sawngthaew waiting/driving around with my thing, sent from the hotel. I never expected this to happen! Furthermore, when we checked in we were upgraded to a room upstairs (with better view).
the owner is lovely very nice and helpful , giving advice and help even before checking in via email exchanges (transportation, diner, taxi etc) – she came from bangkok to help her old mother to run the business
greenery along the river and view of the river are very nice
Iyara Residence is located in Trat, just 19 miles from Ko Chang. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Helpful giving advices regarding tickets and all other questions.
Understood and spoke english language very well.
Close to bus station.
- Good hotel, bed was pretty good by Thai standards, room was spacious, wifi good.
- Next to bus station,,next city center(10 min.)coffe and toast free , staff very friendly
- Exelent location, very goog facility and very friendly and competant staff.Well done
- we had stayed there before. very clean and the room really nice. New property providing all the necessary amenities.
- Helpful giving advices regarding tickets and all other questions.
D Wan Unique Resotel
D Wan Unique Resotel is located in Trat, just 19 miles from Ko Chang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 12 miles from D Wan Unique Resotel.
- The interior and decoration of the hotel including the owner and staffs. If you are biker, you will love this hotel.
- Confortable stay in this clean hotel. The staff is excellent and the family who owns the property went out of their way to make our stay great! Thank you again!
- Sometimes, a roadside hotel really suprises you. We only stayed for one night in transit to koh Chang, but had a lovely stay. The couple running this place stayed up late to wait for us and they were super sweet, even taking me to the 7/11 for some late night food. They seemed to have really put their soul and love for cycling into the design of the place, the sheets were really soft and there was even shampoo in the bathroom.
- Very nice stylish hotel 3 km before Trat on road from Bangkok. Ask bus driver to leave you there. The owner is a great cyclist and the hotel is in a cycling style. We definitely recommend this hotel. Clean, new, nice staff!
- ที่นี่บริการดีมากๆ ทั้งไปรับและไปส่งที่สถานีขนส่ง แนะนำแหล่งท่องเที่ยวในเกาะช้างให้ด้วย แถมยังหารถเหมาให้อีก น่ารักมากๆ การตกแต่งก็ถือว่าน่ารักออกแนวอาร์ต ห้องพักสะอาด อาหารเช้าอร่อย โดยรวมคือชอบเลยค่ะ
Located in Trat, 20 miles from Ko Chang, Avada Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 11 miles from the property.
I stayed one night on the way to koh chang. For the price we paid… it’s a super deal. The hotel is new.
We booked 2 rooms. They are spacious, really comfortable and extremely clean.
The breakfast was as well a good surprise too.
The staff were helpful and organised the transport to the pier.
If you are planning to stay one night in Trat it’s most probably the best hotel to stay.
- Rooms were spacious & very comfy considering the price we paid. The hotel looks very new. Since we left Bangkok in the evening, this is a good place to stopover & get some rest before proceeding to Koh Chang the next day. The front desk staffs friendly & helpful. Value for money!!
Very friendly staff
The owner helped us out because we needed a pharmacy and since there were no taxis available she drove us herself without charging anything. Very nice!
Hotel looks good, brand new and clean
- โรงแรมสะอาด และปลอดภัย บริการดี มีพนักงานคอยบริการ 24ชม.
- I stayed one night on the way to koh chang. For the price we paid… it’s a super deal. The hotel is new.
Top Hotels In Ban Dong Klang Trat Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Dong Klang Trat Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!