10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province:
Serene At Chiang Rai
Serene at Chiang Rai is located along the Mekong River overlooking Laos and Myanmar. The hotel offers contemporary boutique accommodations and rooms with private balconies. Free private parking is available.The air conditioned rooms at Serene Chiang Rai enjoy panoramic river or city views. Rooms come with a minibar and flat-screen cable TVs.The hotel features massage services and an all-day dining restaurant. Room service, laundry and ironing services are provided.Serene at Chiang Rai is approximately 30 miles from Chiang Rai International Airport.
- The front office staff are friendly and helpful & the location is strategic for tourist
Serene stands by its name: tranquil.
I may come back here for my next visit to Chiang Rai and tag along my friends, too.
This hotel is recommended to those who would like to experience a real serene experience in Chiang Rai.
- Stunning views and decor. Very friendly staff, comfortable bed and decent breakfast. A happy customer.
- Beds were very comfortable, room was clean and view excellent. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Loved the room and view. Very serene place. Name suits the place.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Khong Riverview is located in Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Mae Sai is 15 miles from Khong Riverview, and Golden Triangle is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Day Waterfront Hotel
One of our best sellers in Chiang Khong! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the river, Day Waterfront Hotel is located in Chiang Khong in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 21 miles from Chiang Saen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles from the property.
The place was very well kept and the owner is fantastic. A person with knowledge, experience and friendliness.
Their food recommendation was good and we were lucky to take part in the Sunday ceremony. Perfect!
Amazing view from the rooms.
The owners were incredibly helpful and friendly.
Great overnight stay before heading to Laos.
Very quiet place and town.
Our host was a lovely, helpful lady (I’m sorry I can’t remember her name)! We were heading onto Laos and she provided us with all our forms and checked we had completed them correctly – this was a great help when we got to the border.
Our breakfast was good too – we got to try some local foods, which were quite delicious.
Chiang Khong is a quiet place but we were staying right on the riverside (looking across to Laos) so it was nice to have a little bit of peace away from all the craziness.
Thanks again to our wonderful hosts x
- Great location with all rooms having river view. Very large rooms. We could keep our bicycles in the rooms. Super friendly owners. They even provide the necessary paperwork to cross into Laos.
- Owners wemt out of their way to be truly helpfu in many ways. Request for a low pillow was honored. Complimentary light breakfast provided. Explanation of border crossing and advice excellent. Brochures for places in Laos as well as Thailand a bonus.
- The place was very well kept and the owner is fantastic. A person with knowledge, experience and friendliness.
Only a 5-minute drive from the Golden Triangle, The Buakum Resort provides breathtaking views of mountains and tropical gardens. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with private balconies.All rooms are air conditioned and come with a private bathroom with hot shower facilities. They are bright and airy and feature cable TV, a minibar and ample sitting area.Guests can enjoy strolls in Buakum Resort’s beautiful gardens. Alternatively, excursions to tourist attractions can be arranged at the resort itself.Located at the borders of Laos and Burma, The Buakum Resort is 1,700 feet from the local market and about 25 miles from Chiang Rai Airport. Parking is available free of charge on site.
No reviews yet.
Chiangkhong Palace offers accommodations in Chiang Khong.Every room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Saen is 21 miles from Chiangkhong Palace, and Golden Triangle is 21 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Greater Mekong Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Greater Mekong Lodge offers accommodations in Golden Triangle, just 13 miles from Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 31 miles from Greater Mekong Lodge.
- Good location, peaceful , evergreen isolate from community, good breakfast, simple decoration room, but if you come for minimalism yes, it is for you.
- Room was good but outside of building needs upkeep. Hotel grounds were very beautiful, natural settings and quiet.
- Замечательные бунгало. Уединенное с панорамными окнами. Мебель не свежая, но аккуратная. Отличное место чтобы провести ночь на высоте, проснуться и выйти на балкон с чашечкой кофе и порадоваться новому дню под пение утренних птиц. Завтрак “континентальный” в тайском стиле, без изысков.
- อาหารเช้าข้าวต้มอร่อย เตียงนอน นอนสบาย ห้องนอนกว้าง
- ถ้าชอบความเงียบสงบที่เกรทเทอร์เงียบสงบมาก พนักงานบริการดีทุกฝ่ายห้องกว้างขวางสะอาด
ibis Styles Chiang Khong Riverfront
Ibis Styles Chiang Khong Riverfront offers accommodations in Chiang Khong. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Saen is 21 miles from ibis Styles Chiang Khong Riverfront, and Golden Triangle is 22 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles away.
- We stayed there only one night before going to Loas for our Mekong River cruise and it was perfect. It’s a very nice hotel with a good restaurant, great breakfast and fantastic views across the Mekong River. Have your breakfast watching the sunrise across the Mekong. Doesn’t get better than that.
- Great location, many facilities, great service, great environnement.
- The rooms are small but have everything. Breakfast was excellent although we only ever eat an omelette and toast. There was plenty of choice for someone else. Staff charming and helpful as one of our party had a bad back and they looked after her very well. We’ll stay here again although not a lot to do in Chiang Khong itself.
- The best part of our stay was the comfortable, soft beds with very clean sheets. We also loved the breakfast buffet: from Pad See Ew and noodle soup to a delicious latte with scrambled eggs.
- Thé view was fabulous.i liked thé breakfast on the retrace overlooking the Mékong.i liked the hydroponic lettuce garden!
Namkhong Guesthouse and Resort
One of our best sellers in Chiang Khong! Located in Chiang Khong, 21 miles from Chiang Saen, Namkhong Guesthouse and Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room and a lovely swimming pool. Best hostel I’ve come across in SE Asia 😊
- Stayed here for a night before we crossed the border to Laos. The beds are comfortable and spacious, toilets and showers are shared and outside but clean and worked well and the pool is nice to refresh yourself after a long bus journey. It’s within walking distance from the bus stop, close to all the restaurants (although Chiang Khong is quite small to begin with) and it’s easy to find a tuktuk to the border. The staff is very sweet! We organized our own transportation into Laos but if you don’t want the hassle of dealing with it the guesthouse can help you. Overall great value for money!
Good location from bus station just 700 mts.
Van service to border with Laos very punctual.
Very good and cheap restaurant.
AMAZING swimming pool.
- The pool was great. The staff were very friendly. The rooms were a bit dark and built like a shed but didn’t have a problem with mosquitoes. The bed was very comfortable.The floor in the bathroom can be slippy but overall a fantastic deal at such a low price
- Great value, clean, friendly staff, close walk to bus station – definitely recommend!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baanfai Guesthouse offers accommodations in Chiang Khong, just 21 miles from Chiang Saen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find room service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Cheap room. Bars and restaurants in the area. 150 baht to get from here to the Thai-Laos border.
- Clean room in a good position. All the comforts were there, big bed, hot shower and flushing toilet. Good value for money.
- Confortable bed, it’s in the main road but there is no noises in the night. Fridge and wardrobe. The WiFi works well even in the first floor. They can arrange the songtaew to the border at a very fair price. The breakfast was light but enough.
- The property was really nice, my single bed room was small but really clean and was more than enough for one night. Bargin for 200baht. Staff very friendly.
- Good staff! Always answer my questions and help me all this trip. Unfortunately, they don’t allow me rent a motorbike because some tourist stole theirs. So they let me borrow a bicycle instead.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Mae Khong River, Namkhong Hotel offers restful riverside accommodations in central Chiang Khong. Offering free Wi-Fi and parking, it features a rooftop restaurant and karaoke facilities.Featuring river views, simply furnished and affordable rooms are decorated with bright-colored Thai fabrics. Cable TV, a fridge and an electric teakettle are provided in rooms. Private bathrooms have hot shower facilities.Plan a private boat trip to the UNESCO heritage site of Luang Prabang at the tour desk. The staff can assist with laundry and transportation services.Enjoy sweeping river views and outdoor dining at Hotel Namkhong’s restaurant. Meals can be served in rooms.Easily accessible from the Golden Triangle and Sob Som Market, Namkhong Riverside Hotel is about a 40-minute drive from Chiang Rai Airport.
- Clean spacey rooms with balcony overlooking the Mekong river. Good dinner in the restaurant.
Great view an very good location, i have stayed there before with friends. Close to a couple of bars and restaurants and small shops.
Nice and peaceful and a nice selection for breakfast in the morning, Thai and western.
Ample parking as i drove there.
- View on Mekong River from balcony. Room itself is nice, bed with many pillows and is comfortable. Stairs to the riverside. Hairdryer was in a nice wooden box, so cute) Breakfast is average, but view from restaurant open terrace is amazing!
The resort is nicely located on the banks of Mekong River with very pleasant view on the other side of the border.
Rooms are small but well maintained.
Against communication problems, the personal was very helpful during our stay when I was taken ill and had to be hospitalized. They offered me transportation to the hospital without any further charge. I really appreciate their care during the very difficult time I underwent there.
- A very nice hotel with friendly staff and a great breakfast. Our room looked over the Mekong which was beautiful. The staff accommodated us with an early shuttle bus to the friendship bridge which was great. This is a lovely location and is very quiet.
Top Hotels In Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Don Thi Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!