10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban De Laviot Belgium Luxembourg:
Logis Beau Séjour
Beau Séjour is in the calm Ardennes village of Frahan, 2.5 miles from the French border. It features spacious accommodations and terrace with panoramic views of the bordering valley.Each room is decorated with classic furnishings and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the surrounding area.The restaurant at Beau Sejour serves a menu of French cuisine specialties for dinner. A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The terrace is open on sunny days.There is a lounge with a sitting area set up around the fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in the public area.The nearby forests of Bois de Defoi are very suitable for long walks. Bouillon is a 20 minute drive from the guesthouse by car.
- Excellent cooking and service. Value for money. Good location for outdoor activities, and quiet at night. Lovely views across the valley to the opposite bank of the Semois.
- We felt welcome, really nice restaurant. Great place to stay.
Ausgesprochen sehr freundliches (familiengeführtes) Personal; absolut Top – Essen (Frühstück, Abendessen.
Ruhige Lage. Mit Kindern kann man auch spazieren gehen und die Umgebung (Fluß, Kleine Berge, Tiere) erkunden.
Lekker gevarieerd ontbijt, grote kamer, mooi uitzicht, zeer rustig, goed bed. Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst.
Perfecte bediening in het restaurant.
Dit was onze derde keer en we komen zeker nog een vierde keer!
Het ontbijt was steeds geweldig, ook het avondeten was steeds zeer verzorgt en iedere dag een andere schotel en ook de dranken waren voortreffelijk.
Ook bij iedere vraag kreeg je antwoord ook in het Nederlands.
Auberge Au Naturel des Ardennes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Au Naturel des Ardennes offers accommodations in Rochehaut. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.Bouillon is 5 miles from Au Naturel Ardennes, and Dinant is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- The landlady was very friendly and the hotel was filled with family souvenirs and thus looked like a museum. I loved it !
- This is a charming and rustic hotel deep in the Ardennes. We visited in November and when we arrived there was a fire going in the fireplace and the bar was open. Perfect for us. The rooms were clean and cozy. The breakfast was very good. The outside property was beautiful.
- A beautiful hotel full of character in a beautiful location. Lovely lounge area with a huge log fire giving lots of ambience.
- Charming rustic hotel exactly as described. Hostess was very welcoming.
the unique style of the hotel
the friendliness of the owner
the relaxed atmosphere
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Au Central offers accommodations in Alle.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bouillon is 5 miles from Au Central, and Dinant is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and cozy. Also the hotel restaurant was very good.
very nice plentyful continental breakfast , croissants , baguettes , loaf bread , Danish pastries .
Comfortable bed and very quite surroundings.
- Great staff. Dinner was great can recommend the lamb shank! The room we had was very spacious. Overall the overnight stay was great.
Lekker ontbijt, vriendelijke mensen.
Er was geen tapijt maar een vloer. Groot pluspunt.
- Heel vriendelijke mensen en zeer behulpzaam niets was te veel .
Hotel Le Charme de la Semois
Located in Alle in the region of Namur Province, 6 miles from Bouillon, Hotel Le Charme de la Semois features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Dinant is 29 miles from Hotel Le Charme la Semois, and Rochefort is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Since we discovered this hotel in June, we came again 3 weeks later for a short weekend with friends in July. The Suites are perfect. The king size bed gives extra comfort and the bathroom is modern with a 2 person jacuzzi. We took the option to have our own private garden and had 2 longs chairs waiting for us to have a drink while looking at La Semois. Amazing!
We went with our 1-year-old daughter who enjoyed the pool, running around in the garden and friendliness of the personnel of the hotel.
Definitely, a place I am looking forward to going back…again for the third time.
Une oasis de calme et de confort
- Die Lage des Hotels direkt am Fluß ist schön. Der Frühstücksraum/Restaurant gemütlich und der Kaffee ist wirklich sehr gut.
De kamer en badkamer waren niet proper. Radiator hing vol met vieze dingen.
Avond eten moest veel te snel doorgaan. Ontbijt was degelijk
Upgrade van de kamers gekregen; zeker een dubbele plus !
Lekker gegeten. 2 studenten die mee bedienen; verstonden niet wat CAVA was. Gelukkig nog 2 andere obers. Wel vriendelijk.
Onthaal prima in het Nederlands, verder weinig Nederlands.
- Since we discovered this hotel in June, we came again 3 weeks later for a short weekend with friends in July. The Suites are perfect. The king size bed gives extra comfort and the bathroom is modern with a 2 person jacuzzi. We took the option to have our own private garden and had 2 longs chairs waiting for us to have a drink while looking at La Semois. Amazing!
Auberge le Vieux Moulin
Auberge le Vieux Moulin is located in Poupehan, 2.9 miles from Bouillon and 26 miles from Rochefort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Charleville-Mézières is 13 miles from Auberge le Vieux Moulin, and Saint-Hubert is 22 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Nice people, quiet building, good food and nice swimming pool
- Staff were very helpful and kind. Food was very nice. Location absolutely beautiful- extremely idyllic. Clean and tidy room.
- Excellent service!! Familiar atmosphere and really delicious cuisine. The room (2nd floor) was clean, well-equipped, spacious and very quiet. I’d certainly stay there again.
- Très bon accueil, patrons sympas. Petit déjeuner impeccable et repas du soir excellent. Très propre partout…
- alles was super lekker meer dan genoeg als ook het kerst menu vriendelijke eigenaars meer moet dat niet zijn mooie kamer met tv wij voelden ons thuis
Hotel Fief De Liboichant
This hotel is located in the heart of the Ardennes, on the banks of the Semois River. The center of the city with its local bars is within walking distance.Fief De Liboichant offers rooms with a private bathroom. They have a view of the river or on the forest. An extensive breakfast buffet is available in the morning.There is a terrace, garden and veranda to relax during the day. The restaurant serves gourmet cuisine.Fief De Liboichant provides easy access to beautiful walking paths and hiking routes.
- Very nice room and friendly staff. Restaurant was good value for money, and had a nice assortment of beers.
- Top locatie, mooie omgeving en perfecte bediening! Eten en drinken top!
Dat we Nederlands konden spreken. Lekker ontbijt en avondmaal, veel keuzes en zeker voldoende.
Mooie, warme kamer. Goede locatie voor wandelaars.
- Heel mooie kamer en heel vriendelijk personeel. Het ontbijt voldeed ruimschoots aan ons verwachtingen.
- Het ontbijt was zeer goed in een gezellig kader. Verse pannenkoeken, verse confituur, verse appelsiensap, verschillende soorten vleeswaren, alle soorten brood/pistolets, taart, yoghurt, eitje naar keuze klaargemaakt en aan tafel gebracht, koffie, verschillende soorten thee, lekkere honing, enz… wij waren heel tevreden.
Hotel Auberge D’Alle
Located in Alle, 6 miles from Bouillon, Hotel Auberge D’Alle features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dinant is 28 miles from Hotel Auberge D’Alle, and Rochefort is 24 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 48 miles away.
The location is excellent for the Ardennes’ hikes.
The owner of the Hotel is very helpful and friendly.
Highly recommend a dinner in the Hotel’s restaurant.
- Splendid location, comfortable rooms, friendly hostess and a very good cook.
- Great hospitality, a pleasant hotel in a nice village and in a beautiful area. An ambitious young chef in the kitchen serving good quality food in proper portions.
- Restaurant (Ochtend en Avond) was heel goed. De wandelingen in de buurt en verder zijn pittig maar ok. Wifi werkte uitstekend. Bediening ok. Goed geslapen want bed uitstekend.
- De gastvrouw en de garçon waren super vriendelijk ,het eten heerlijk.
- The location is excellent for the Ardennes’ hikes.
Hotel des Ardennes
Hotel des Ardennes features spacious rooms just under half a mile from the village of Corbion. It showcases a spacious landscaped garden with tennis courts and a cozy bar featuring Belgian beers, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rooms at Ardennes have a TV and a private bathroom. Each room also features views of the village, forest or garden. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet made with local ingredients.Chateau de Bouillon and Musée Ducal are just over 5 minutes away by car. Chateau Fort de Sedan is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.The restaurant serves French cuisine with seasonal specialties such as fish and game complemented by an extensive wine cellar. All of the dishes are homemade including the pastries and ice cream.Des Ardennes Hotel also features a game room with ping-pong and billiards. Guests can relax in one of the 3 lounges with open fires. Activities available nearby include hiking, fishing and biking.
- Perfect location, easy parking, nice little village, near Bouillon. Family owned & run third generation. Restaurant exceedingly good; good menu & wine cellar.
- The view from breakfast area and the variety of breakfast.
- Lovely hotel in great position and for anyone that likes Michelin style French cuisine it’s a must.
Friendly staff, large room(superior garden view)
Great village location
- The service and restaurant was excellent. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us (and the dog). Overall a very nice experience for a weekend getaway!
Auberge Le Relais
Le Relais is situated in the center of Corbion sur Semois in the Ardennes. It features simple yet functional rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi in the public areas.The hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from the center of Bouillon which features sights including the Chateau de Bouillon and Musée Ducal. Château Fort de Sedan is just over 20 minutes away by car.Auberge Le Relais also has several guest lounges with open fires. Some of the many activities available nearby include hiking, fishing and canoeing. There is a free shuttle to the start of the Semois River.Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine prepared with local, seasonal ingredients in Restaurant Le Relais. There is also a brasserie which serves light snacks and drinks both inside and on the terrace.
- The Auberge was a very welcome stop on a long and rather wet motorcycle journey back to the UK from Italy. The owners were extremely friendly, the room warm and comfortable and the evening meal was excellent. This part of the Ardennes is doubtless very beautiful, but unfortunately it was mostly shrouded in mist while we were there.
Very friendly welcome.
Delicious evening meal, children provided with colouring books.
Lovely, welcoming place, would go back.
Nous sommes arriver et les propriétaire très sympa toujours le sourire et la cuisine parfaite bon petit déjeuner
nous sommes allé la pour nos 10 an de mariage et se petit cadeau de leur par nous a touche et nous reviendrons sa ses sur
un grand merci a vous deux et a la femme de ménage
Marie et Frédèric Delys
Voor de tweede keer in Auberge Le Relais en komen zeker nog terug .
Hele lieve mensen, lekker eten ,mooi ontbijt .
- De persoonlijke bediening en het heerlijke eten in het restaurant. De heel vriendelijke eigenaars die er echt alles aan doen je verblijf zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken. De kamers zijn goed voorzien van alle comfort . Het ontbijt was super, met VERS fruitsap en lekkere koeken .
Hotel Le Moulin Simonis
Located in an authentic former watermill, this charming hotel offers romantic guest rooms and a beautiful green setting in the Ardennes. Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Le Moulin Simonis is set in a wonderful, forested area, surrounded by rolling hills. This small hotel offers peace and quiet, from the hustle and bustle of city life. Wake up with a complimentary continental breakfast and plan your day.You can rent a bike from the hotel to explore the surrounding countryside, through valleys and forests. Back at the hotel, you can taste traditional French food, prepared with fresh ingredients.Unwind completely in your tasteful room and enjoy the pleasant view of the pond or stream.
- Bed was super… Location… Marvellous in a wood next to a silent road… Very idyllic.
Great food – dinner and breakfast
- Tolles Essen, super Frühstück. Sehr nettes Personal,schöne Zimmer alles sehr schön und sauber eingerichtet.
- De prachtige rustige omgeving in de Ardennen is zeer aangenaam. Er zijn volop wandelmogelijkheden. De bedden zijn heel goed. Het avond eten is ook erg lekker. De wifi in de huiskamer is erg goed , niet in de kamers. Onze honden op de kamer was geen probleem.
- Kamers mooi. Nog geen gordijnen helaas. Hygiëne top.
Top Hotels In Ban De Laviot Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!