10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province:
Felix River Kwai Resort
Felix River Kwai Resort is situated along the banks of River Kwai Yai and only a 5-minute walk from the famous River Kwai Bridge. It boasts two outdoor pools, a spa centre, free WiFi and up to 7 dining options. A 10-minute drive brings guests to Kanchanaburi city centre while Bangkok is approximately 2 hour 30 minutes away.Featuring Thai decor pieces and furnishings, the well appointed rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a mini bar and a safety deposit box. The en suite bathrooms has free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bathrobe.At Felix River Kwai, guests will find a business center and full meeting facilities. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange both laundry services and shuttle arrangements to visit the city centre. For families with young children, babysitting services are available upon request.Thai and international cuisines are available at The Palm Garden Restaurant. For fresh pastries, coffee and bakery goods, guests can head over to the Terrace Café.During their stay in Kanchanaburi, guests can enjoy activities around the property such as bamboo rafting, longtail boat cruises and visits to the local waterfalls.
- Good location, nice large comfortable river side view rooms
- The location was excellent. Large rooms and large veranda.
- The room was big and comfortable. People were nice and helpful when we needed them. Alot of amenities and facilities to keep you entertained with a gorgeous view. Pool was the best feature!
- Dinner & breakfast really good. Good location to walk to River Kwai bridge.
- Close to all attractions, friendly helpful staff. You
Kanchanaburi City Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Kanchanaburi City Hotel is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 6 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Staff was super friendly and helpful. It was excellent!
- Perfect location – a short distance from the market, the bridge over the River Kwai, the museum and the train to Bangkok. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The service from the staff was excellent.
Liked it’s location. The staff were very friendly and liked the pool too.
The breakfast was also good.
- Situated on a great street. Easy to cycle to bridge, museums and cemetery. Easy to get to restaurants. Pool and breakfast were lovely. Reception very helpful with organising taxis for our trip to the waterfalls and hellfire pass and also our transfer to Ayutthaya. Value for money, big room.
- Very nice staff. Clean room. Free use of bicle. Very good breakfast.
The Glory River Kwai Hotel
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi.The Glory River Kwai Hotel offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
– Hotel room with balcony to oversee a peaceful river view.
– The bed is big and comfortable; towels are clean.
– Body lotion and slippers are provided.
– Breakfast is quite nice for the hotel price that we paid.
– Friendly and polite staff.
- Everything was nice! The facilities in the room were great and it’s a close distance to supermarkets and restaurants.
- Nice, clean hotel. Very good restaurant is just 150m to walk towards city centre
- Location very good. Opposite side of the river to the noise but walkable. Relaxed, nice staff, good breakfast (on weekdays). Great pool and looks lovely at night.
- Everything good. Staff good and breckfast great
- – Hotel room with balcony to oversee a peaceful river view.
The Bridge Residence Hotel
The Bridge Residence Hotel is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 7 miles from Kanchanaburi. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Location and fair price. Covered pool area with good views
- Breakfast, Gym, Staff everything really, after staying there for 1 night we decided to stay for another 3 nights and I can’t remember doing that before.
- Gym, breakfast, Staff and location just right for us. This is a nice hotel, not to Big with very helpful staff.
- It a clean N nice design hotel to stay with a good location near all a great restaurant N bar
- Large nice room , friendly staff,quiet location but close to all areas. Good buffet breakfast. Very good value for money.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Serene Residence offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Value for money. The room was very confertable and staff were very helpful. Only a 5 minute drive to the main Attractions.
- Nice comfortable clean rooms with EL TV programs. Walking distance to bus station but a bit far from tourist areas although can easily get a taxi there.
- We booked 3 rooms. We love everything about this place. Staff, rooms, breakfast and security/ baggage person. Friendly, courteous and great personality staff. Rooms are clean, fast laundry service , comfortable bed and good shower pressure. Breakfast, coffee and rice soup are delicious. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Kanchaburi.
The hotel was very clean. Spacious room and good breakfast. Reception very helpfull .
In The room a fridge and very clean!!
- The cereal friut drinks were all fine. The eggs were a little overcooked and could have been better.
River Kwai Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, River Kwai Hotel offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Swimming pool was lovely and breakfast great spread and variety.
- Good choice for breakfast, reception staff also very obliging and helpfull
- Buffet was good and so was the bell hop. Mos T staff were kind.
- Good walking distance from Kanchanaburi bus station. Breakfast provided good meal options.
- Extremely comfortable pillows, the best i ever had in a Hotel.
U Inchantree Kanchanaburi
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi.Located on the north bank of the Kwai Yai River, this contemporary lodge-style resort features an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Set amidst landscaped gardens, rooms offer an iPod dock and a flat-screen TV. Guests enjoy use of their rooms for 24 hours as well as choosing their favourite welcome drinks, pillows, teas and soaps.U Inchantree Kanchanaburi’ library offers a quiet read. Guests can rent a bike for free to explore the surroundings on their own or make travel arrangements at the tour desk.The resort is a 5-minute walk from River Kwai Bridge and about a 3-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport.Air-conditioned rooms at U Inchantree feature tiled flooring and views of the garden. Private bathrooms come with a rain shower. A minibar and an electric kettle are also provided.The resort’s Peppers Restaurant serves local and Western specialities with views of the river. 24-hour in-room dining is possible. For drinks in a relaxing environment, guests can sit by the sunset terrace lounge.
- Very comfortable bed. The room was new and immaculate. We picked the Deluxe room which was very spacious. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast by the river made the stay worth it.
- Beautiful location looking out on to the river. Staff were really friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was really good.
- Lovely location on the river with views of the bridge from the terrace.
- The location was excellent,the room was comfortable.
- Breakfast was delicious! Pancakes, eggs, drink options.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 10 miles from Kanchanaburi, Prelude Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- very clean comfortable rooms. excellent pool for children. have stayed at prelude many times.
- Nice heated pool. Very friendley and helpful staff.
- Comfortable rooms excellent pool.Visited Prelude many times.
- The room was very nice. Like a good four star hotel. Pool looked great too but it was too cold to swim.
- A brand new hotel was very nice indeed , think we was all most the only guests in the hotel , which was great but meant , the coffee shop was shut , it said it shuts at 8pm but was shut before 4pm and we had to wait 25 mins before anyone turned up to tell us we virtually could get nothing to drink
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, LKP Apartment offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 9 miles from Kanchanaburi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Clean and confort room, the hotel near the market (can walk through at night).
- Good bed make me feel comfortable. It is nice environment to stay.
- A lovely place to stay. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. The staff are just wonderful!
This place is awesome comparing with the price. I love the way they are clean without any smells. The furniture are almost new and clean.
Location is totally nice at the center. It’s very convenient to walk to 7-11, fresh market and famous restaurants as they are very near.
The owner and staffs are welcome host.
- staff gentilissimo e disponibile a qualsiasi tipo di necessita
One of our top picks in Kanchanaburi.Featuring a garden, Pongphen Guesthouse offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Kanchanaburi is 7 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a TV. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided.Pongphen Guesthouse also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
- Staff are friendly. Room was great. Great location.
- The room had a very soft and big bed. Big bonus for that. If the breakfast is included in your staying, you don’t have a lot of choises and it’s a small breakfast (like the cornflakes). But It’s not bad. The pool is very good as well and you can choose a tour. They have their own tuktuk to bring you somewhere if you want.
Lovely place, great location, staff very friendly and helpfull, great food.
We ended up staying for an extra 4 days as there is lots to see and do.
We will definitely be staying here again next time.
- Love the staff.. location ..great value I’ve stayed here before and will again
Staff is always wanting to help you where possible.
The size of the room is good and nice sit outside.
Top Hotels In Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Dan Makham Tia Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!