10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Taraburi Resort is located in Hang Dong in the region of Chiang Mai Province, just 7 miles from Chiang Mai. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Mae Rim is 15 miles from Taraburi Resort, and Samoeng is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It’s very suitable for people are seraching a quite place to relax.
Breakfast was good and impersonal. Ouhan in the kitchen was very helpful with dishes made to my wife’s liking as she is vegitarian. Useful to have an interconnecting door from kitchen to the dining hall. Currently the staff is having to go all the way round.
No other meals offered other than breakfast!
Lounge and Bedrooms are spacious and has kitchenette if someone wants to cook.
The owner and manager of this hotel definitely went the extra mile. We
needed a motor bike to get back and forth to do our business and one was
not available. So the owner offered us a pedal bike, but only had one,
so he went out to buy another! We were so grateful. The rooms here are
more like one bedroom apartments. They are clean, well equipped, and
nicely decorated. In Thailand, its hot! And having a washing machine to
use at the property is a God send! The outdoor shower was fun too.
- Scenery is real beatiful. It was a very peaceful place and a lot open space and a warm pool. Nice resort for vacation. Thank the staff for their helpful advices.
- Wonderful place with a nice swimming pool.The staff are super kind and helpful,they gave us plenty of advise on our trip.Room is clean,quiet and cozy.We will definitly recommend it.
Content Villa Chiangmai
Situated in the suburban area of Chiang Mai, Content Villa Chiangmai features well-designed rooms with a mixture of Lanna and British Colonial style interior. Located in the land rich in culture and history, guests enjoy easy access to main attractions including Ton Payom Market and Nong Buak Hard Public Park, both can be reached within 5.6 miles away. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and some rooms will provide you with a terrace. All guest rooms feature a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Content Villa Chiangmai offers an outdoor pool, fitness facilities and ironing facilities.Chiang Mai Gate is 5.6 miles from Content Villa Chiangmai. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
North Hill City Resort
One of our top picks in Hang Dong – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, North Hill City Resort offers accommodations in Hang Dong, just 7 miles from Chiang Mai. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mae Rim is 16 miles from North Hill City Resort, and Samoeng is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 5 miles from North Hill City Resort.
- Lovely hotel, great pool, staff very friendly, breakfast was really good
- Quiet environment – great 25 meters pool even if a bit chill in the morning
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and the entire resort was beautifully maintained and decorated. If you are looking for a lovely place to get away and relax, I would definitely recommend this resort! I would definitely stay here again!
- The breakfast is really good and also the swimming pool (the view from the pool is bad, only a small garden)
- Staff, food, guest room and facilities were fantastic
Lana Hotel is located in Chiang Mai, just 5 miles from Nimman Haemin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 5 miles from Lana Hotel, and City Art & Cultural Center is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 3.1 miles from Lana Hotel.
The staff/owner went above and beyond! Super friendly and made sure we were comfortable at all times. They drove us to a tour pick up spot as this hotel is a little ways away from the city center and waited with us till the bus got there.
The owner was super nice and she had some breakfast sandwiches and Orange juice made for us one morning as we were going on a trip at around 6:30am and breakfast didn’t start till 7:30am I believe… but the fact that she went out of her way says a lot about her. The rooms are super nice and comfy, didn’t swim but the pool looks nice as well. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it! Thank you again! I look forward to visiting again!
- Our stay was excellent! The staff was very friendly & attentive. The included daily breakfast was delicious & always the perfect start to the day!
- The staff are AMAZING! It was our two year anniversary when we arrived and they went the extra mile to put petals on the bed and gave us coconut cake to eat! My boyfriend got sun stroke during our stay and the staff were so accommodating and helpful, even driving us to the hospital and offering to wait. Couldn’t recommend the place more. The beds were comfy and the place was very clean. Their coffee shop serves lovely food aswell.
- Nachts sehr ruhig, nettes Personal, Wasserkocher und Kühlschrank auf dem Zimmer
ארוחת בוקר ללא אפשרות בחירה. בהגשה לשולחן.
הבחור מהקבלה מוכן להסיע ולהחזיר מהעיר, אבל תמורת 100 באט לכיוון. שזה סכום זעום יחסית למונית שעולה 300, אבל ברוב המלונות יש שאטל שלא עולה בכלל.
- The staff/owner went above and beyond! Super friendly and made sure we were comfortable at all times. They drove us to a tour pick up spot as this hotel is a little ways away from the city center and waited with us till the bus got there.
Chiangmai Royal Creek Hotel
Chiangmai Royal Creek Hotel is located in Hang Dong, 1.4 miles from Chinag Mai Night Safari and 5 miles from Chiang Mai International Airport. This property boasts an outdoor pool, massage treatments and a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.Surrounded by a luscious tropical garden, each villa provide ample privacy and simple furniture décor in the seating area, yet comfortable and relax. En suite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub.Guests’ facilities at Chiangmai Royal Creek include a sun terrace and a shared louge. Free parking space is also offered.Doi Suthep can be reached within 5.7 miles of the property, whilst Ton Phayom Market is located 6 miles away.Local and international favourites are served at the on-site restaurant.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cm Garden offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Central Plaza Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles from Cm Garden, and Saturday Walking Street is 2.7 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Peaceful quiet -very nice salt water pool . Comfortable with new rooms . Well equipped room w/ wifi, refrigerator- TV and ample lighting/ electric outlets as well as hi quality linens. English Speaking staff.
- It’s newly refurbished. Clean, neat, and relatively quiet, with a small river next to it. Value for money for sure.
- Comfortable bed, big room,nice swimmingpool, cheap.
- Staff is very nice and helpful and the room is larger compare to other place with this price rate. Also, the room is clear.
- We had a 40mts2 apartment for us the 3 days. Reception people were the best, very kind! They also had a very nice and clean pool, very quiet in the night, we loved this place.
Baanvartika is located in Chiang Mai, 3.7 miles from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and 3.8 miles from Tha Pae Gate. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. City Art & Cultural Center is 3.9 miles from Baanvartika, and Wat Chiang Man is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from Baanvartika.
- Excellent Staff. Very helpful. It’s a small hotel. The owner takes personal care of your needs. She can also arrange tours. You can order a Western and/or Thai breakfast of your choice, very well prepared. Even tea and cake in the afternoon or evening. We were treated like royalty. Room was well decorated, like a palace with exquisite artwork.
- Our host Pam was great, went above and beyond, pool, view, riverside…
- Everything is so good!! The host is very friendly and kindness. This place like a home actually. Make me feel so comfortable. I ‘m highlight to recommend it. I will stay here when I come here next time!
Pam and her staff work tirelessly to make sure you are comfortable and well taken care of. It’s a lovely property on the river with great food and drinks.
Pam has a shuttle to get you around town easily and you can use Uber to get back at the end of the day. She also has a daily tea and cake as well as complimentary fruit in the room and a stellar breakfast.
- Everything was perfect! Superfriendly owner and staff, great food, gorgeous rooms… the hotel is a bit far from the city but there is free transport once a day and you can get back easily and cheap by Uber. Delicious cake and tea everyday. Pam and her staff are doing a great job here to make you feel at home. We highly recommend this place!
Veranda Chiangmai The High Resort
One of our top picks in Hang Dong.Located outside the city of Chiang Mai, the tranquil resort offers guests two different worlds created by northern Thai culture and contemporary style, with views of the natural landscape.Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai – MGallery Collection offers rooms set on the valley slope, enjoying breathtaking views of natural mountain streams, and rice and tea terraces. One side represents North Thailand’s cultural heritage while the other side is furnished in a contemporary style.In addition to warm, personalized service, Veranda Chiangmai also provides rooms with open-plan bathrooms and spacious, private balconies complete with lounge chairs.
- We liked the design of the rooms, decoration, the overall architecture and the way the place blends with its surroundings.
Location was great – away from the hustle & bustle of the city.
The staff were great; very accommodating. Their main aim was to make the guest feel as comfortable as possible.
The gardens were beautiful!
- The mountain view from the balcony of our room and also the infinity pool was spectacular! Very friendly staff and convenient access to shuttle buses that can bring you to Night Bazaar and Nimman 🙂 The spa treatment was slightly pricey but definitely worth it!
- Staff are wonderful, lovely setting & good value food.
- nice hotel (can enjoy taking photos), great breakfast choices with the famous pool view, very professional & friendly staffs, spacious room with comfortable bed.
The Lilly Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Lilly Hotel offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 3.5 miles from Tha Pae Gate. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 3.5 miles from The Lilly Hotel, and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Petit déjeuner en buffet et copieux. Navette aéroport gratuit. Proche du big C, centre commercial ouvert jusqu’à minuit
- Hotel neuf ,belle chambre,literie vraiment confortable,personnel agréable,petit dej. correct.prés de l’aéroport,mais pas trop de nuisance.
- ห้องพักใหม่ สะอาด เครื่องบินบินผ่าน แต่กระจกกันเสียงนอนหลับสบาย ไม่หนวกหู ที่นอนดีมากไม่ปวดหลัง อาหารอร่อย คุ้มค่ามากค่ะ
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Donchai House offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and free use of bicycles is available. The inn also provides bike rental and car rental. Tha Pae Gate is 3.7 miles from Donchai House, and City Art & Cultural Center is 3.7 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
Very nice staff, the owners do everything to make our stay a real pleasure. She’s a perfect cook, room cleaned everyday.
I would come back witout a single hesitation.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff . If you needed anything from booking excursions to scooters , the staff were always willing and able to help out. Ps the meals at the hotel were delicious
- Able to escape the city to the quite secured grounds. On staff Tuktuk driver. Comfortable accommodations and staff that granted your every desire. In room massages and good food!
Excellent rooms, comfortable and immaculate. The neighborhood is very quiet, I slept incredibly well. Nuy took excellent care of us, helped with little errands and was always eager to give tips for exploring. Barry entertained us with hilarious stories of life in Thailand. We were exceptionally well taken care of, and were sad to leave.
If you’re the kind of person who likes to be away from the hustle a bit (and yet still close), explore side streets and small temples and see some local life, this is the place for you.
Immaculate rooms. Daily team of cleaners scrubbing every surface with enthusiasm.
Clean and bug free are our top priorities in SEA and this fulfilled that.
Very helpful owner Nuy who went out of her way to assist us with arranging rides and other bookings in Thailand.
They have an on call tuk tuk driver for a flat rate of 200 baht to anywhere you wish at any hour.
Picked us up for free at train station.
- Very nice staff, the owners do everything to make our stay a real pleasure. She’s a perfect cook, room cleaned everyday.
Top Hotels In Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Chang Kham Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!