10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province:
Maleewana Hotel & Resort
Maleewana Hotel & Resort is located in Ban Bang Muang, just 5 miles from Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangna is 16 miles from Maleewana Hotel & Resort, and Nonthaburi is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Front desk staff must be proficiency in simple English conversation
Room is very comfort, big bed, nice pillow. You can order breakfast at the reception and request serve time in the morning. There’s also a parking space if you bring your car here.
There is a medium dining area and supermarket not too far, but you need to walk there.
- Value for money as i got a suite room which maybe because of promotional. Great and friendly staff was really laudible.
- Auswahl des Frühstücks in Ordnung, Sauberkeit des Zimmers in Ordnung, Personal am Tag beherrscht Englisch und ist sehr freundlich, Personal am Abend eine einzige Katastrophe (kein Englisch und sehr unfreundlich!)
Charlie House Pin Klao
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Charlie House Pin Klao offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 3.2 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 4.2 miles from Charlie House Pin Klao, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
In need of some staff training for restaurant.
Average sort of accommodation
- Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful location in the heart of bangkok. Little bit of green heaven amount a busy city. Room great and clean. Highly recommend
- Lovely location, really nice how the buggy picked us up from the roadside to take us to hotel. Clean rooms, mini fridge, aircon
- Quite place and less noise, as it is away from main road. The staff were friendly and helpful for check in and out.
We loved the way this hotel arranged our pick up from the airport and the golf cart from the taxi to the hotel was great.
The staff were very helpful and we enjoyed the pool. This hotel is well located for restaurants etc.
- In need of some staff training for restaurant.
One of our top picks in Nonthaburi.Located in Nonthaburi, 8 miles from Bangkok, V.Resotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangna is 18 miles from V.Resotel, and Lat Krabang is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The breakfast is too expensive for a plate of sausage bread and eggs
- Location close to MRT Purple Line for quick access to the Bangkok city area is a bonus. Price is good, hot water in hand basin was bonus. Street markets were handy, as was a 7Eleven shop. The Versailles Chinese restaurant was a source of good meals, breakfast only 150 Baht.
- 10 minutes walk to MRT station. Staffs were friendly.
- Closed to MRT/ government office/ cinema / department store/ pier, by river restaurant and can provide laundry., better to reach by car.
Yes, the bed was just perfect. Not too soft and not too firm.
I forgot to take my phone on check out. I had the hotel business card in my wallet and called the hotel. The cleaning staff found my phone and I picked it up later that day.
My family stayed here twice; once when my home water pump failed and a month later when a storm knocked out power to my village. The distance and location were convenient.
The Rich Hotel
One of our best sellers in Nonthaburi! The Rich Hotel is located in Nonthaburi, 5 miles from Bangkok and 15 miles from Bangna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lat Krabang is 21 miles from The Rich Hotel, and Thanya Buri is 22 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Baan Wanglang Riverside, Bangkok
Located in the Riverside neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Baan Wanglang Riverside, Bangkok features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or city.There is room service at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.3 miles from Ban Wanglang Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I lovethat staff so friendly and has a very good service.
- We spent 3 fab nights in the hotel. The staff was amazing and they did a great job. The room was nice and cosy, we loved the view of the river, what’s more it was lovely to see the Grand Place while having a shower. 🙂 The room can be repainted but we weren’t bothered at all, it only means the hotel is always busy and guests use its facilities. We tried the restaurant only once which was the most expensive dinner ever in our stay in Thailand but never mind. 🙂 We loved the market surrounded by and attractions were close by ferry or express boat. Yeees, it’s hard to find the hotel but they give you a handy with internet connection and free call, plus a note with instruction for taxi drivers’ attention so take them with you they will be really useful- believe me. :)
- Breakfast was very nice, cell phone very useful and staff very helpful
- Excellent location on the waterfront. Great value for the food in the restaurant. Rooftop bar was way overpriced however. Rooms were small but worth it for the location.
- Location is brilliant – just by a water taxi stop and Wanglang market plus wonderful view of Chaopraya river. The staff. Staff booked taxi to Suvarnabhumi when we left – only THB 500. Staff booked a massage at Lanthong massage – a brilliant local massage place. They could not have been more friendly or more helpful.
The Royal City Hotel
Located in Bangkok, 3.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, The Royal City Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 5 miles from The Royal City Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 7 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Reasonable value for money. Good location for what I needed.
- Location, only around 10 minute walk to a shopping Mall.
- Rooms are a reasonable size and price is very competitive . Comfy bed
- Everything about the hotel was of a very high standard.
- nice view in room, soft bed and pillow, room size is big.
Komol Residence Bangkok
Featuring free WiFi, Komol Residence Bangkok offers accommodations in Bangkok. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 4 miles from Komol Residence Bangkok, and Siam Paragon Mall is 5 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles away.
- room, comfortable,clean, location for our needs good. fair to say this hotel was quite good overall.
- The price was on the low end. Bed was comfy and air conditioning was good. The room was spacious and has it’s own terrace where me and my friends can smoke. They offer rush laundry at a very affordable price. Bathroom essentials were provided. A 7 Eleven is nearby and accessible to public transport. Not recommended if you are touring Bangkok for more than a night as you will spend a considerable amount with taxi fares.
- It was clean, comfortable, and the price quite competitive. I liked everything except one thing.
the beds was very comfortable and definitely got value for our money.
the neighbour hood was peaceful.
clean, quiet, good security. laundry service in the building, and a small shop. close to 7-eleven and bus stop.
friendly staff and security personel.
Siamotif Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 2.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Siamotif Boutique Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Siam Paragon Mall is 4.3 miles from Siamotif Boutique Hotel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I had have a very wonderful time with hotel . Thanks for all staffs in hotel . They are very lovely and kindly . Also the location of hotel is perfect, it will be your first choice when you come to Bangkok
- This has been one of the most personal and exceptional hotel experiences in my life. Siamotif takes you time traveling and dreaming at the same time. I’d love to come back and stay longer. Thank you
- very nice view for Menam River, great and kindly service from the hotel owner, delicious breakfast! very good for lovers!
- Friendly staff. Nice decorations. The homely feel. Close proximity to the floating market.
- Beautifully decorated place, very tasty Thai breakfast, helpfull and friendly staff and 5 cute cats. A lot of attention is put to details which makes your stay comfortable and great. She suggested us how to use local transportation and gave tips on what to do. A great experience meeting very helpfull and friendly locals. A good way to enjoy all the great things Thailand has to offer, while supporting local economy in the area!
Nonthaburi Palace Hotel
One of our top picks in Nonthaburi.Nonthaburi Palace Hotel is in Nonthaburi Province, famous for its floating markets and beautiful ancient temples. A 30-minute drive from Bangkok, it offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.With marble floors, rooms at Nonthaburi Palace feature air conditioning and a private bathroom with bathtub. Rooms also come with a satellite TV and minibar.Nonthaburi Palace is a 20-minute drive from the exhibition halls at Impact Muang Thong Thani. Driving from Suvarnabhumi Airport will take around 45 minutes.The hotel provides car rental services and airport transportation upon request. For added convenience, laundry services and meeting facilities are also available.The on-site coffee shop serves breakfast and international dishes. In-room dining is possible with room service.
The lady on reception could not have been more helpful changing a double to a twin in minutes with no issue at all. Also took credit card payment with no issue at all.
Restaurant downstairs was very good with extremely attentive staff. Guests free to sing Karaoke with pianist!!
- The staff were excellent and the hotel comfortable as as
- Location as no noise and nice cafe straite over road .
Breakfast is available here.
7-11 shop is near the hotel, just across the road to the opposite side.
The staff are friendly
Thai breakfast was good plus a good cup off coffee The local bus service just outside the Hotel was cheap and frequent then into Nonthaburi to catch the river boat express into Bangkok
- The lady on reception could not have been more helpful changing a double to a twin in minutes with no issue at all. Also took credit card payment with no issue at all.
The September Salaya
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, The September Salaya is located in Salaya. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bangkok is 13 miles from The September Salaya, and Bangna is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Large room with clean bathroom and dining room. Balcony with view. High level of security.
- Very big room, everything clean! Highly recommend!
– Many local restaurants around the place.
– security guard at entrance and key-enter each floor
– plenty of parking lot
- Student area, quite lively but not late night so can sleep soundly. Lots places to eat, 7/11 on corner of hotel so very convenient.
- Proximity to Mahidol university, proximity to 7-eleven, good restaurants nearby.
Top Hotels In Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!