10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta:
Lanta Palm Beach Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Lanta Palm Beach Resort is located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 20 miles from Phi Phi Don and 31 miles from Railay Beach.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 19 miles from Lanta Palm Beach Resort, and Koh Kradan is 25 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
- The hotel is right on the beach. Beach is quiet and suitable for swimming. In the morning you can wake up to the sounds of nature.
- A very nice hotel – right on the beach. Friendly service at the reception. Well-tended area near bungalows
- Beachfront access, good restaurant, good bar staff. The dive team on site was really good too.
- The location, only 100m back from the beach was perfect. It was also quiet and peaceful. It was a smart bungalow from the outside with a good size balcony. The bed was comfortable.
- Great location at Koh Ma Beach, beach is amazing, rooms were new and modern with nice showers, beds were very comfortable.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Lanta noblesse is located in Ko Lanta, just 11 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Krabi Airport is 33 miles away.
Very spacious clean and recent room
Close to long beach
Possibility to hire motorbike or book tour at the reception
Good wifi and equipements
- It’s Ana making cozy place with lovely owner they are so nice helpful and very friendly they will help you to book a tours or transfer to airport with very cheap prices they are amazing people
+ owners are very friendly and helpful
+ scooter rental available
+ front desk can book all kinds of trips and boats
+ very close to on of the best beaches and very good restaurants
+ quiet air conditioner
+ very comfy bed
- Good location close to everything, can rent mopeds from them, friendly people but not great english! Lovely clean room! And their cat is gorgous haha! 5 min walk to a the lovely long beach! Lots of shops and restaurants near! And very close to old town which was beautiful
- Nice and clean, modern and comfortable. Lovely owners, very helpful. One of the best hotels we have stayed in during our trip of four weeks. We had the studio room upstairs and the window facing a forest where we could see lots of monkeys coming down in the mornings,great fun. You did have to cross a busy mainroad to get to the beach if you don’t want to do that expect to pay 2-3 times more. Would definitely come back.
- Kindly owners
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don, Escape-Cabins features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Railay Beach is 30 miles from Escape-Cabins, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Escape-Cabins.
- Escape Cabins was an amazing find and great value for money. However, it was the attention of the owner, Yuko, that made our stay particularly special. She couldn’t have been more helpful; arranging for our scooter hire, transfer to from port and to Krabi airport. She also had lots of tips about what to see on the island. Her attentiveness was 5* and we would certainly stay there again if we ever go back to Koh Lanta.
- As its name indicates, this is indeed a place of escaping from the urban busyness!vOur family enjoyed living here very much! The room is almost spotless. The yard is green, cozy, and relaxing. Yuko is always ready to answer every question we have about the trip! Will surely recommend to others!
Small and familiar. Easy to rent a motorbike with them. Clean. Nice swimming pool.
- Bed was absolutely gorgeous and the owner was exceptionally helpful
The cabins are behind the buildings of the main road and each cabin is standing in the shade of trees, that is why it was quite and relaxing there. Also the beach is very close and the staff helps you with any question and problem you might encounter, also day trips can be booked through them.
The host Yoko is very kind and has some good tips for travelling the island.
HELLO ME ME Bungalow
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. HELLO ME ME Bungalow is located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find ticket service at the property.Railay Beach is 30 miles from HELLO ME ME Bungalow, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from HELLO ME ME Bungalow.
- I had the most wonderful stay here! The bungalow was basic but clean which is all I need. Happy with the cold shower, i find it refreshing! The staff are absolutely lovely, really friendly and helpful. When my room was cleaned it smelt fantastic. Was surprised to have little toiletries included for the price, nice touch. It is in the ideal spot, 2 mins walk to the beach and 30 seconds from the minimart where they do fabulous food! Some bars do play loud music until the early hours but I found it no issue with earplugs
- Amazing room great location very friendly staff and good laundry service
- Perfect place to stay near the beach for reasonable money. This place on Long beach was perfect.
- Nice littke Bungalow, next to the Beach! Big comfortabke Bed. Fast Intwrnet and there grows Bananas at my door and coconuts! I feel realy grwat there and enyoed my vwry nice time at Koh Lanta.
- Great location, staff very friendly, close to minimart, 2 minutes to the beach
Enjoy @ House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park in Ko Lanta, Enjoy @ House features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Enjoy @ House.
- The man running the place is awesome, such a nice man!
The owner Kim is a very nice person, he is helpfull, and very available for you. Thank you for all again.
The room is small but very functional, with a little fridge and a big double bed.
Everything was very clean, the bathroom too, and each day my room was made by someone !
I highly recommend this place if you dont have a big budget, very good value 😊
- I think everything was perfect. The location is amazing, 5 minutes walking from the beach. Kim, the owner of the place is REALLY nice, he give us a bottle of water every day. The rooms are cleaned every day, with clean towels every day as well. The toilet is big and it’s a really good price. Shops next door and a 7-Eleven 5 minutes away. Simply perfect.
- Great location. Just a few minutes walk to a beautiful beach. Staff is very friendly. No noise from bar at all.
- L’extrême gentillesse du responsable, la proximité de la plage.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Lanta@home offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Railay Beach is 30 miles from Lanta@home, and Ko Ngai is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 32 miles from Lanta@home.
- Staff friendly and warm. Room is cosy. Hotel is very clean. Beach 5min walk
- Great location, nice people, great bistro = beautiful staying there
- Lovely and helpful staff. Nice and clean rooms. Really close (5 min) to the beach. The hotel takes part in “Trash Hero” project which means they lend you a reusable bottle that you can refill with filtered water for free in the hotel and other places in Koh Lanta.
– perfect location, just minute of walk from beach, but on main road, so close to restaurants. You can walk to San Saladan or to Long Beach.
– rooms very clean, nicely decorated, quiet
– guest house with nice atmosphere
- Great location minutes from beach and restaurants. Friendly helpful staff and rooms were spotlessly clean. Great value for money
Lanta Summer House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by the pristine shores of Klong Dao Beach, Lanta Summer house offers a homey and private resort featuring accommodations with private terraces and cable TV. Massage services are available.Lanta House is approximately a 10-minute drive from Saladan Pier, where the hotel offers free shuttle services from. Ferries to Ko Phi Phi, Krabi and Phuket are also available from the pier.Lanta’s pleasant and color-themed rooms and bungalows offer both air conditioning and fan, and a choice of cable or satellite TV channels. Private bathrooms come with hot shower facilities and toiletries.Guests can sunbathe on the hotel’s terrace or relax by the pool. For dining options, Lanta Summer House offers a restaurant serving a variety of local, Chinese and European dishes.
- Mrs Long (? manager) at the desk was very professional, kind and friendly. We enjoyed our stay, and appreciated that the boat ticket back to Phuket included transfers from this hotel to the dock and from the Phuket dock to our hotel on Nai Yang beach, very close to the airport
- The location was very nice at the beach. The accommodation was big.The staff was also very friendly and helpfully. The restaurant had also good lunch offers.
- It felt like being at home! Everyone was friendly and helpful. The massage therapists are absolutely wonderful.
- The rooms are ok, clean but very old, it would need fresh painting.
- Spacious room, old but functional amenities, great location
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, 20 miles from Phi Phi Don, Wonderful Resort features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 19 miles from Wonderful Resort, and Koh Kradan is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Wonderful Resort.
- The AC was amazing, can do both fan (without cooling) or real strong cooling AC. Nice staff, clean beautiful garden, it’s also nice to be in individual bungalows plus it creates a little village atmosphere, and only 100m to the beach and a very good bar/restaurant on the beach. Their restaurant is also quite good and cheap. I also liked that one could ask when he/she wanted the cleaning to be done by simply putting the sign on the door. Very quiet resort in the morning and during the day, only disturbed by the bar next door in the evening.
- The staff went above and beyond to help us. They were the best we’ve met in Thailand.
- It’s great for room and receptionist is so kind and this is my impress experience. 😀
- Die Unterkunft liegt in einer kleinen Gartenanlage, es ist überschaubar und relativ zentral zu Restaurants und Geschäften. Die Bungalows sind sehr sauber. Die Strandnähe ist optimal. Die Mitarbeiter sind alle sehr freundlich und sehr hilfsbereit.
- O ambiente era óptimo, os irmãos que tomam conta do resort eram hiper simpáticos e super prestativos. Sempre preocupados com o bem estar dos hóspedes.Sentia-me em casa.A localização é estupenda a 100 metros da praia . Muito limpo e boa comida.
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Andaman Sunflower offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Phi Phi Don is 20 miles from Andaman Sunflower, and Ko Ngai is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 35 miles from Andaman Sunflower.
- Noola was great, she took us to the lanta lanta festival as she was going there herself and it was the other side of the island. The location is great, near to a lovely beach and a good strip of shops and restaurants. It was lovely having the dogs around the place.
- Very comfortable, friendly place. Basic accommodation which is kept in good condition. Staff and owner were wonderful, super friendly and even gave me a bottle of Whisky as a gift for my 30th!
- Close walk to the beach and many great chilled out bars. The dog and cat that came to visit our bungalow were charming.
owners very friendly and accommodating – make you feel like part of a family
very good value for money
short walk to beach
bungalow sits in beautiful garden
beware no hot water or air conditioning but neither were missed as a good quality fan is provided
-The owner Nu is an awesome and friendly lady who will remember your name and make you feel welcome at the resort;
-Beautiful grounds with flowers and plants;
-Delicious breakfast prepared fresh to order by Nu;
-Charming appearance of bungalows and hammocks on the patios;
-Mosquito nets over all beds (this might actually be the most important point…)
-Close to Long Beach, really good if the jellyfish aren’t around, and at the bottom end of a very good strip for food, tour companies, bars, etc.
-Really good price;
Fruit Tree Lodge
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Fruit Tree Lodge offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 20 miles from Phi Phi Don.Ko Ngai is 18 miles from Fruit Tree Lodge, and Koh Kradan is 24 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 35 miles away.
- Cute little Huts, located close to the beach and the street (noise level not for the light sleeper in high season, much quieter in low season). Excellent Cafe and Breakfast in the Restaurant with a lovely Owner who is always helpful as well as his wife who does great Yoga classes. Definitely recommend going!
Good located near the long beach and near restaurants and markets.
- Lovely staff, helpful information given regarding the island.
Really friendly staff. Especially the owner is a great guy. Really friendly and relaxed.
The breakfast/lunch and drinks in the restaurant are the best on the island!
The owner was very nice and helpful. There was very helpful ‘what-to-do-in-koh-lanta’ booklet in the room.
There was a cute cat who sleeped on our doormat almost every day and every night. Almost felt like we had a pet. 🙂
Top Hotels In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!