10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bamio Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bamio Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bamio Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bamio Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bamio Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bamio Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bamio Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bamio Galicia:
Hotel Playa Compostela
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking the Arousa Estuary from Carril, this impressive, traditional-style hotel provides the perfect base for exploring Galicia’s stunning Rias Baixas coastline and sampling the best of Galician seafood.The Playa Compostela features smart rooms, all with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and TVs. Enjoy views of the estuary from your hotel room and take in the beautiful sunsets from the hotel’s terrace.After a wholesome breakfast in the morning, head down to the nearby beach, just 100 feet away. There you can relax on the sands, enjoy a cool dip on hot summer days or stroll along the 1.2 mi-long promenade to Villagarcía.In the center of Carril you can try the excellent seafood and the region’s famous white wine, Albariño.From April 13 to November 1, guests can enjoy an indoor salt water pool with massage beds, waterfall, and hot tub.
- Very clean, helpful and friendly staff, good location
Extreamly clean and modern
Very comprehensive breakfast buffet.
The room was very cozy and warm. The Hotel is very quiet for a good night rest. Everything was clean and very nice.
The staff is also very polite.
- The room was very clean and the breakfast buffet was well stocked.
- Muy buen hotel relación calidad precio. Esta nuevo y muy limpio. Es encantador. Si te alojas en el piso superior se ve la ria
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Vilagarcia is located in the Galician town of Vilagarcia de Arousa. This hotel has free WiFi access.Each simply decorated room includes a TV, fan, wardrobe and heating. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Pontevedra is 20 mi from the property and the historic city of Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away. Cambados is a 10-minute drive from Hotel A Plaza. You can reach Vilagarcia de Arousa Train Station in around 10 minutes on foot.
- Very friendly stuffs, perfect breakfast for small money, clean, close to centrum
Friendly and very helpful reception staff. Good location 10 mins from beach and a few minutes from restaurants and bars.
Clean room and comfortable bed. Very good value for money.
- Recomendable. Muy amables . Habitaciones confortables.
- Very efficient and friendly staff, good clean room and bathroom. It was as expected.
- This place ticks all the boxes for front line staff. Very attentive and friendly. They even let mecstash my rucksack im their luggage room for 8 hrs
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Castelao is located less than half a mile from the beach in Vilagarcía de Arosa in Pontevedra province. It has a striking stone façade and offers air conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Castelao Hotel come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a TV and a safe in each room.The hotel also offers one-bedroom apartments with a separate living area. They also have a kitchen with a dishwasher and stove.The Castelao has a restaurant offering set-course meals and a list of main dishes. It also has a stylish, open-plan bar.Vilagarcía de Arosa has a large marina and promenade, located 650 feet from the hotel. The historic town of Santiago de Compostela is a 45-minute drive away.
- Location of hotel is excellent. The breakfast food was almost all cooked there.
- Hotel and staff were absolutely brilliant, helpful and accommodating. Exceptionally clean and right in the centre which was great
- Town center hotel with good room for a family of 4, very good if you want to enjoy the night life and easy access to the motorway to visit other places in the region.
- Our stay at Hotel Castelao was great. The location–right in the middle of Vilagarcia–was perfect. Shopping and restaurants are less than 5 minutes away by foot and the beach is easy to reach in a short walk. The daily breakfast was good and offered plenty to fill you up. The staff was always friendly. We don’t speak much Spanish, but fortunately we were able to communicate in English with most of the reception staff. It is good to know a little Spanish, however.
- La habitación amplia y cómoda y sobre todo la amabilidad del personal y la limpieza de todo el hotel, muy buena comunicación para un desplazamiento a pie. El desayuno mas que aceptable. Se lo recomiendo a todo aquel que pase por la zona.
Hotel Pazo O Rial
One of our top picks in Vilagarcia de Arousa.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by outstanding natural beauty, this tastefully restored, palatial home is located in the heart of Pontevedra’s Rias Baixas. Guests have free access to the seasonal outdoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Dating back to the 17th century, the hotel has been carefully restored in order to retain many of its period features and charm. It offers a warm and relaxing ambiance. Surrounded by lush gardens, you can enjoy the peace and tranquility that the hotel and Galician countryside offers.Located on the outskirts of charming town of Vilagarcia de Arousa, the hotel is in a privileged position, with the amazing beaches of the coast just a short distance away. It is an ideal place to discover the beauty of Spain’s Celtic region.
The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
Conclusion: the hotel is suitable for those who just want to relax or travel by car. For them, the hotel has parking.
- Amazing conversion of historic property. Excellent dinners at very good price. Staff made every effort to get over language problems and couldn’t have been more friendly. Excellent pool and museum environment
- The hotel is a long way from any other restaurants. The walk either way out of the hotel is along busy main roads.
- All the staff here were lovely. There was a mistake with our reservation (not the hotel’s fault) and the owners offered us a family suite for the 4 of us at no additional charge. The pool is huge, the grounds are beautiful and the castle has a fun history.
- All the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There was a mistake with our booking and the owners offered us the family suite with no additional charge b/c it wasn’t rented for the 4 nights we stayed at this beautiful property.
- The hotel itself is very good. The building of the 17th century with the corresponding interior. Large landscaped area, nice pool. The bar and restaurant are available at reasonable prices, considering that these are 4 stars. Spacious rooms and bathrooms.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated along the waterfront promenade, this modern, 4-star hotel offers a range of facilities, each with enchanting views of Ria de Arousa estuary.The hotel is located less than one mile from Vallagarcía de Arosay, approximately a 15-minute walk to the center. During your stay you can relax and soak up the sun out on the terrace, and cool off in the pool. There is also a sitting room where you can unwind in peace and quiet.Among the hotel’s facilities and services there is free internet access and in the evenings you can enjoy a freshly prepared meal in the hotel’s restaurant, Placido, which serves traditional and international cuisine.
- Good breakfast with fresh orange juice. The wi-fi coverage is well designed and internet speed is optimal. The nice restaurant in place is a good option for not going too far after a working day. The overall judgment is more than good.
- A very nice small hotel in an excellent location. The staff members were very friendly and helpful.
- Hotel location. Quality of ròm. We willbe back again.
- My wife’s son was ill, the staff were very helpful.
- The location of the property and the view of the sea from the bedroom. Very friendly, attentive and efficient staff. A nice, small, very clean swimming pool.
Surrounded by gardens and offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Sena is located in Caldas de Reis. The hotel offers a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.The hotel has bar, which offers grilled meat. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hotel Sena is less than 30 minutes’ drive from both Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. The beautiful beaches located in Rias Bajas are 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Hotel was clean. Staff were polite and helpful.Free breakfast. Not too far from the Camino trail.
- Massage facility is a few blocks away. It worked out great for us.
- The room was fine. It was pretty basic . I appreciated the breakfast before heading for the Camino.
- Staff were helpful. Spacious room and pool was fabulous after a full day walking.
- Very good value for money . Has a very nice swimming pool.
A Esmorga-Posada del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a restaurant, A Esmorga-Posada del Mar is located next to the beach in Carril. It offers elegantly decorated accommodations with free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.All double rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature wooden-beam ceilings and antique furniture. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Some rooms offer sea views.At A Esmorga-Posada del Mar guests will find a restaurant serving local and international dishes. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.Shops, café bars and restaurants are a short walk from A Esmorga-Posada del Mar. The beach is opposite the property and Vilagarcia Train Station is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is at a distance of 40 mi.
- I knew all the area already cause my parents live there! It is a little place with few rooms, the recepción is the bar downstairs, clean room, our bathroom came with jacuzzi ,that for us, was the only good thing the two nights we stayed
- Large bedroom / and bathroom a little bit different to a standard hotel
- Even though we arrived after 1am in the morning, we had a very warm welcome, assistance with parking right outside the hotel and a couple of drinks in the bar before we went to bed! The hotel’s position was superb, right by the beach with direct views over the sea. The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily by friendly staff. We would recommend having tapas at the bar/restaurant on the veranda overlooking the beach, great selection of fresh shellfish and fantastic pulpo and calamares. We could not have asked for anything more (although faster WiFi would have been a bonus). We would have no hesitation in booking again. A great place to kick back and relax!
- Property is in an excellent location overlooking the bay, ideal for sitting out over dinner and watching locals collecting clams, which come straight to your table, room was very clean and well serviced and even though menu was a little limited, food was very good and value for money. Property is also close to local transport for exploring further afield.
la amplitud y elegancia de la habitación
el olor agradable
One of our top picks in Cambados.Combining clean and modern facilities with a very traditional architecture and décor, Casa Rosita is surrounded by an expansive and beautiful garden.This is the ideal accommodation for a relaxing rural getaway – you can enjoy the fresh air and walk around its lovely gardens complete with a small pond.Casa Rosita also comes equipped with an outdoor swimming pool, where you can take a dip during the day and soak up the sunshine.Dine in the hotels restaurant in the evening, where you can sample typical regional cuisine, accompanied by a fine bottle of wine.Casa Rosita also has a 24-hour reception desk, allowing you to come and go as you please.
- Centrally located to the town of Cambados…large room with balcony
- Very nice, spacious rooms, nicely appointed, friendly staff, good restaurant, beautiful grounds. Clean & comfortable.
Lovely place to stay. Rooms were great.
Not far from the old part of Cambados which is wonderful. We enjoyed walking there and back. Enjoyed the pool.
What a great area
- The room was comfortable although we had a roadside room a little noisy. Private covered pool. Nice gardens but no garden bar facility. Bar is in main restaurant.
- Casa Rosita was very clean and comfortable with a very good buffet breakfast. There is a lovely covered pool. Our room was very spacious with a balcony. Rosita is situated a comfortable 10 minutes walk from the old town center of Cambados with plenty of places to eat although Rosita has a good restaurant with lots of locals eating there at the weekend. I would have liked to have access to tea and coffee making facilities.
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. A 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi are offered at Hotel Bradomín. It is located in the center of Vilanova de Arousa, 10 minutes’ walk from the beach.The rooms at the Bradomín feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a TV and private bathroom. Some also have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food, including fresh fish. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The popular resort of Sanxenxo is 30 minutes’ drive from Vilanova. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela in around 45 minutes.
- The staff were fantastic. Really helpful and friendly.
- I love everything , the location , the staff ,the food , etc
- Excellent helpful staff. Elped us book book to Pontecesures. Very energetic and helped with directions.
- A fairly basic and austere hotel. The lady on Reception kindly threw in breakfast when we checked in (though breakfast proved to be pretty basic).
- A good alternative to the albergue for those hiking the Camino de Santiago. Basic room with nice windows onto a quiet street. Very good breakfast buffet. Affordable price. Friendly, helpful staff.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. The family-run Hotel Isolino is located in central O Grove, just 1,000 feet from the beach. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a spacious café with a terrace, and there is also a shared lounge.There are various restaurants, bars and shops in the streets around the hotel. You can drive to La Toja island in just 3 minutes from Hotel Isolino. Sanxenxo is 20 minutes’ drive away, and Pontevedra is 30 minutes away.
- The place was really spacious and had a nice balcony. The restaurant downstairs was really nice and it was in close proximity to bars and other restaurants.
- El trato inmejorable. La amabilidad del personal excepcional, no tardaremos en volver.
- Hotel antiguo, y familiar, como muchos de los de O Grove. La habitación estaba limpia y de un tamaño adecuado, aunque bastante obsoleta. Al baño le pasa lo mismo. El personal realmente amable dando información.
- Amabilidad del personal del hotel y la cafetería que es muy buena para desayuno, merienda o la hora q quieras tienen abierta la cocina.
- La ubicación, el trato del personal, la limpieza en general todo, volveré
Top Hotels In Bamio Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bamio Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bamio Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bamio Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!