10 Best Hotels To Stay In Balsicas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Balsicas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Balsicas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balsicas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balsicas Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Balsicas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Balsicas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Balsicas Murcia:
Hotel La Torre Golf Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Torre-Pacheco.Located on the Costa Calida, La Torre Golf Resort Spa sits opposite a beautiful lake and offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available.La Torre Golf Resort Spa offers stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private balcony with views of the stunning surroundings.La Torre’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisine in a sophisticated setting. The hotel also has a bar on site.The beaches of Mar Menor are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the cosmopolitan city of Murcia is also 20 minutes away.
Room was excellent, desk staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast needs a serious review to suit British clients. Cooked food is at best like warm and served on cold plates. Not up to the general standard of the Hotel
- The room was very comfortable and clean, an area to place your luggage and lots of hanging space, nice views of pool and golf course. Very helpful and courteous staff, very nice breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed, wi fi dreadful! Still no steam room a week after previous stay!!
From the moment we arrived reception were very friendly checked in a few minutes
The breakfast,restaurant,bar and house keeping all friendly and very efficient staff.We will definitely stay here again.Nice breakfast choice.The hotel is really clean.
- Very good breakfast, poolside bar, hotel restaurant, sun deck & spa
- Room was excellent, desk staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast needs a serious review to suit British clients. Cooked food is at best like warm and served on cold plates. Not up to the general standard of the Hotel
Roda Golf & Beach Resort – Calidona
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.Roda Golf & Beach Resort – Calidona is just over one mile from Mar Menor Beach. This resort has a golf course, large outdoor swimming pools and apartments with balconies.Roda Golf & Beach Resort – Calidona offers simply decorated accommodations with attractive design. Each apartment has a well-equipped kitchen and a seating area with a TV.Offering free WiFi access, the à la carte restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. It also has a terrace.Local activities include fishing, windsurfing and sailing. Los Alcázares’ Los Narejos Beach is less than 15 minutes’ drive from the resort.The resort is less than 6.2 mi from Las Salinas de San Pedro Natural Park and Cabo de Palos Port.
Size of property
Receptionist very friendly
- Location was great, close to airport. Very peaceful. All staff extremely polite & friendly as was everyone I met on the complex.
- View form the terrace to the swimming pool. Nice gardens in Roda resort territory.
- Hi. We love the place we have booked for next year. as we sold our property in Sancayetano. at Christmas. and wanted somewhere to rent this was perfect ? near the beach and Roda bar we love and our friends are near by.love the golf course want to have a golf lessons. Thank you.
- It was a small drive to beach that was only misleading thing as thought it was on the beach but it was a lovely relaxing area and lots of beaches to explore nearby
- Size of property
Hotel Los Narejos
One of our top picks in Los Alcázares.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This friendly, family-run establishment is situated on the shores of the Mar Menor in the charming town of Los Alcazares, an area blessed with a pleasant, year-round climate.Enjoy Los Narejos’ clean, affordable accommodations, and friendly staff. The hotel’s restaurant is popular with guests and locals, and serves an affordable lunchtime set menu.The town is easily accessible from national freeways and San Javier airport is a short drive away. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round on one of the 7 nearby golf courses. Everything you might need is within walking distance. Walk along the palm tree-lined seafront promenade, visit the marina or spend a day at the ancient thermal baths.Check out the special offers including golf green fees and transportation, available exclusively for 2-night stays.
- Have stayed there before, several years ago, which is why i booked again. Location is good, 5 minutes walk to anything and everything, beaches looked not bad considering there was a storm the day before I arrived, hotel is very clean, breakfast excellent, and at £140 for 6 nights in a room with a balcony, great value.
- The staff, especially the manager who could speak a little English was extremely helpful and kind.
- Great breakfast at the hotel, good selection of drinks, one of the best value eating establishments in town. Close to amenities and a couple of minutes walk to the beach.
- Nice little hotel near all the amenities. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Cleanest little hotel ever … perfect location for bars restaurants and beach… total value for money… would defo book this hotel again
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Alcazáres in the Southern Spanish region of Murcia, very close to the superb Los Narejos Beach and only two miles from Murcia Airport.All rooms at the Hotel 525 come with a mini-bar and a TV with satellite and cable channels. Each also has a private bathroom as well as a balcony.Hotel 525, is located in a shopping area, where you will find many varied types of bars and restaurants.The hotel has a lobby bar, a snack bar, covered car park, meeting rooms and spa.
- Car parking, view and good size room but of course we paid a premium for it. Nice friendly bar staff!
- Love this hotel, for the great location, friendly staff and it is lovely and clean. will definitely go again.
- Everything it is the ideal break away with a fantastic hotel 10 mins from the airport.
Nice large rooms with comfortable beds.
Good location for restaurants and the beach.
- Its a really bice hotel located near many popular bars and restaurants. The hotel is mofern always spotlessly clean .The happy hour is brilliant grest frinks srrved by very friendly bsr staff.Will definitely be hoing bsck in February.
One of our top picks in Santiago de la Ribera.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Albohera is 500 feet from the beach in Santiago de la Ribera, just 0.9 mi from Murcia’s San Javier Airport. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at this small hotel have a safe and a work desk. There are ironing facilities, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Albohera has a restaurant and a bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room. You can also find shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and the hotel offers parking. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour reception.
- Took a long time to find because of the one way system, and no entry on a lot of roads. Only see one sign for the hotel which we took then no others.
- Every convenient for the Airport by taxi. Not far from the beach.
- Overall, the room was clean, in fact very clean, with all facilities catered for
- Very clean and very helpful staff great location.
Je ne peux répondre à la question précédente car c’était plus un appartement qu’une chambre d’hôtel. Excepté le wifi, rien n’était moderne, design ou luxueux mais le tout était parfait.
Bon air-conditionné, bon wifi, excellent matelas, deux télévisions, un frigidaire (pas de mini-bar), très tranquille,.. Le personnel semble à prime abord être un peu rustre mais s’avère finalement très humain et amical. J’ai pris cet hôtel car presque tous les autres hôtels de San Javier étaient complet. Je ne regrette absolument pas mon choix et y retournerai si je dois me rendre à San Javier.
One of our top picks in Santiago de la Ribera.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Trabuco is 1,650 feet from Santiago de la Ribera Beach, on Almeria’s Mar Menor Lagoon. It offers 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Rooms are also heated and have a work desk and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Trabuco. The à la carte restaurant offers characteristic local dishes, such as paella. There is a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
The hotel was clean,staff friendly,room large and clean.
Location was good but if you had a room near the front it could be noisy from traffic.
- Cleanliness of the facility and the room. The staff. Location close to the centre. Plenty of free parking space around the hotel.
- It served it’s purpose and that’s all I required
Beds were comfy and the bathroom was clean and functional.
Easy accessible location for Murcia airport.
- Location was OK. Pool looked good, different design but good! Fridge is a good idea! Three beds, 1 double, 2 singles, obviuosly a family room, can’t comment on other rooms!
- The hotel was clean,staff friendly,room large and clean.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Rising up from the March Menor shores, this modern and functional 3-star hotel is in Los Alcázares – a unique spot well-known for its warm, shallow waters.The area is ideal for family holidays. The shallow waters are great for bathing with smaller children and a good place for learning different water sports. Golf enthusiasts are well catered to, with a course within half a mile.Well-connected via the AP-7 highway, Murcia San Javier Airport is just 3.5 miles from the hotel. You can drive to Cartagena in around 10 minutes.
- Everything. About this hotel. From the staff the room to the breakfast. Second time there we just love it there.
- Rooms were spotless and maids did an excellent job.
Location was perfect
Staff were friendly and helpful
Hotel exceptionally clean
Friendly, helpful staff, excellent cleaning of room
Close to the beach
Excellent breakfast, plenty of variety
- Breakfast was great. Room and hotel very clean. The staff were always happy and helpful
Hotel Mar Menor
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mar Menor is in Santiago de la Ribera, just a 5 minute drive from Murcia-San Javier Airport. It offers free bike rental and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach, where you can find a variety of water sports facilities. The Mar Menor is a large salt lagoon and is a popular destination for all kinds of water sports.The rooms at Hotel Mar Menor feature tile floors and simple décor. Each one includes a safe, TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a cafe-bar which serves drinks and light Mediterranean dishes. There is a variety of restaurants and bars on the promenade, just a 5 minute walk away.
The hotel was around 30euros per night for two including breakfast, which is unbelievably cheap. The rooms are huge with fridge, air con, safe,. balcony. Extremely clean hotel.
This is a simple basic hotel, the staff are Spanish speaking but very helpful, the breakfast is taken in the hotel café with the locals, so you get a Mar Menor area breakfast. The T.V. has only Spanish stations. It’s situated 5 minutes walk from the beach, supermarkets and restaurants. There’s no car park but the sides street are empty with loads of places to park and being by the police station very safe.
It was my second time there this year and I hopefully will be going back next year. This is the best value for money I’ve ever had and I’ve stayed all over the world. The Spanishness actually makes the stay even more enjoyable.
- Very good value, good location for airport, large clean room good continental breakfast included
- Lovely hotel, easy access, close to seafront! Will definitely stay there again!
- More of a small motel – low price with low expectations. If you want somewhere basic to stay for 1 or 2 nights then this place is ok
- Location. Convenience to airport and close to amenities
- The hotel was around 30euros per night for two including breakfast, which is unbelievably cheap. The rooms are huge with fridge, air con, safe,. balcony. Extremely clean hotel.
Set on Santiago de Ribera Beach, Hotel Ribera offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms are air conditioned and some feature excellent views of the Mar Menor Lagoon.All rooms have a safe, TV and fridge. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a bath tub or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Murcia-San Javier Airport is just 2.5 mi away. Cartagena is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, and Alicante-Elche Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
allowed us to leave bags in another room after 12.00 noon checkout- until 19.00 HOURS.
Great view from room 601- well worth the extra money
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is good. The room was clean
- Value for money location great and all staff very helpful and friendly.will certainly return
- Bedrooms/bathrooms well thought out with, for example, good lighting and an excellent mattress topper to turn two single beds into one huge double. Staff friendly and helpful despite little English language.
- Hotel clan and quiet. Beaches very clean and lots. Of nice restaurants around. Also very good for parking this time of year.
- allowed us to leave bags in another room after 12.00 noon checkout- until 19.00 HOURS.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Madrid is just 150 feet from the beach in Santiago de la Ribera, and 2.5 mi from Murcia’s San Javier Airport. It offers free WiFi throughout and 2 restaurants.All air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV, safe, desk, and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. The beds feature a memory foam mattress.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the hotel’s restaurant-bar.A laundry service is available and the hotel has a tour desk. The hotel is next to the Mar Menor, a large saltwater lagoon popular for water sports. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and the San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- manager & staff 5***** helpful friendly management let us stay on in room for extra 6 hours till our airport pickup arrived cant thank them enough we enjoyed how stay at hotel madrid
- José was very welcoming and the waitress in the bar was lovely.
- Very clean room and bathroom. Very comfortable beds, nice clean sheets and towels and pleasant decor. Great location, as restaurants and beach are literally 50 yds from the hotel anď 5 mins from the airport.
- lovely comfy bed , nice location , friendly host .
- I highly recommend this hotel, I have stayed twice now and I will recommend and stay again. Its clean, friendly, good fast wifi and good location.
Top Hotels In Balsicas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Balsicas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Balsicas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Balsicas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!