10 Best Hotels To Stay In Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Balsa De Ves Castilla-la Mancha:
Confluent Health Resort
Offering an on-site restaurant, swimming pool, and spa, Confluent Health Resort is located 0.9 mi from Pitch & Putt Cofrentes Golf Course. Set in a restored traditional village, the hotel has free WiFi in public areas.Each air-conditioned room features a flat-screen TV, fridge and safe. There is a private bathroom with a bathrobe, hairdryer and free toiletries.A bar and games room can also be found at the property. Cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike hire is available on site.Valencia is 62 mi from Confluent Health Resort and Albacete is 53 mi away.
- El personal muy amable, las instalaciones preciosas, el desayuno lo mejor de lo mejor!
- Habitación limpia, con buen servicio, comida buena y sobre todo excelentes vistas.
- El entorno natural, tranquilo y aislado en el que se encuentra ubicado el hotel. El baño limpio y amplio, y la cama dura y cómoda.
- Nefasto.cambio de hotel por motivos ajenos y nada que ver.
- Entorno natural muy bonito. Habitaciones agradables.
Balneario de Cofrentes
The Cofrentes Balneario located in the Valle of Cofrentes, between the rivers Jucar and Cabriel the magna chamber of Cerro Agras allows for the medicinal benefits, miner spa and the exuberant nature surrounding the volcano.The Balneario of Cofrentes is the largest thermal resort of Valencia, which occupies over 2,000,000 m2 in the woods. It provides an ideal opportunity to enjoy the rest and improve your health.Rooms at the Balneario de Cofrentes are in bungalows. There is air conditioning, plasma TVs and a stylish decor overlooking the seafront of forest. It also has a bathroom with bathrobe supplied.The Balneario Hotel features an outdoor pool, large outdoor space where you can go hiking and cycling. The Thermal center features an indoor thermal pool and showers. Various spa treatments, wraps, massages and facials are also available.The elegant restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine Buffet with a proposal for Valencia cuisine mountain weekend. Cafeteria of the Spa, has one of the best terraces in the whole interior of the Valencia Community, surrounded by pine trees and a proposal for healthy tapas.Cofrentes golf club is just 650 feet from Balneario of Cofrentes. Pets are allowed with a fee.
- The outdoor swimming pool was ok. The swimming pool bar staff were very friendly and helpful. The independent cafe on the complex the waiter was very helpful and friendly. The female not so.
- La habitacion (todo) y todo el complejo de baño ,incluido personal del mismo
- La comida se puede mejorar sustancialmente. El confort de las habitaciones falta un toke. La atención en el balneario un poco deficiente
- La ubicación, las piscinas, la gastronomía excelente , la distribución del balneario en cuanto a las habitaciones que están repartidas como si fuera un pueblo con lo cual da la sensación de esparcimiento y no de aglomeración.
- La ubicación es preciosa, y el ambiente del local muy auténtico
Hotel Rural Torralba
Featuring a bar, Hotel Rural Torralba is located in Cofrentes. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the hotel.Guest rooms in Hotel Rural Torralba are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cheste is 49 miles from the accommodation, while Requena is 23 miles away. Valencia Airport is 61 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff and good food in the cafe which was a short drive from the rooms and the only option as the restaurant was closed. The rooms were clean but without character.
Very friendly staff in nearby cafeteria/restaurant for key collection & very good meals.
Lovely view over the town , castle & river.
- Era cómo si estuvieras en tu casa. Y el trato del personal muy bueno. La comida muy buena. La verdad es que lo recomiendo.
- El restaurante del hotel da bien de comer y cenar a un precio adecuado, no es caro. La comida son 10 € por persona y cenar de bocadillo con una tapa aparte 20 € dos personas. Muy bien.
- El trato en el Restaurante excelente por parte de todos. Aunque estaba a tope no había servicio rápido y con simpatía. Muy recomendable.
Hotel Jalance Experience
Hotel Jalance Experience is a 3-star property located in Jalance. Each room at the 3-star hotel has river views, and guests can enjoy access to a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and to a fitness center. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.At Hotel Jalance Experience guests are welcome to use a hot tub. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the reception.Cheste is 52 miles from the accommodation, while Requena is 26 miles away. Valencia Airport is 64 miles from the property.
Wonderful views. Extraordinary countryside and interesting villages
Great walking area.
Nice, spacious room with lovely terrace. Comfortable bed. Nice decor and great views.
Tasty, value for money dinner, especially that nearby restaurants are scarce.
- Lovely clean swimming pool which you could easily have to yourself when we went (mid July). The food in the restaurant was good quality and their house wine was superb!
- The staff were excellent. Nothing was to much trouble for them
- A very nice purpose built Hotel located slightly off the beaten track, but easy walking distance to the small town of Jalance. Quiet location with car parking in front of and around the Hotel. Very clean throughout, couldn’t be faulted. Nice spacious rooms with views of the mountains. Comfortable bed and all facilities provided in bathroom. Efficient room heating worked well in cold March weather. Fixed price menu in the restaurant was good value and food was excellent. Continental style breakfast provided limited choice but was ok.
- Wonderful views. Extraordinary countryside and interesting villages
Hotel Balneario de la Concepción
Featuring a large covered thermal pool, sauna, gym and outdoor pool, this spa hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Villatoya. It offers mountain views, a cinema and free welcome bottle of wine.The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.A buffet breakfast is offered in the restaurant at Hotel Balneario Baños de la Concepción. Gluten-free menus are available.Massage and various spa treatments are available. The hotel has a laundry service and luggage storage is offered. There is also a tour desk.
Lo mejor, la tranquilidad.
Si buscas relajarte, es el sitio perfecto.
La zona termal nos gustó mucho, todo muy limpio y muy cuidado.
- El lugar es muy agradable para pasar unos días sólo o en compañía. Yo fui una noche sólo ya que tenía a unos amigos con sus hijos alojados en las cabañas y fui a verles. La comida del restaurante muy buena. Mucha animación de gente mayor.
Lo único es q la piscina que se puede utizar si estas en el hotel es cubierta, y en julio que fuimos nosotros apetece más que este al aire libre y más fresquita. La que tienen al aire libre sólo pueden disfrutarla los alojados en cabañas. También esperábamos encontrar gente más joven por ser temporada alta de verano pero la media seguía siendo de 60-70 años.
Por lo demás bien
- La verdad que es un lugar para relajarse …Pero eso si de mi edad poca gente ,esta más enfocado para jubilados,ya que es todo pensado para esas edades,yo fui una noche ,quería relajarme y lo consegui
- En general todo perfecto, hemos estado muy bien, sin duda volveremos
- Lo mejor, la tranquilidad.
Hotel Spa Elia
One of our top picks in Alcalá del Júcar – and a guest favorite.
Located in Alcalá del Júcar, Hotel Spa Elia has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and tennis court. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving European cuisine. Guests can use the grill or the terrace, or enjoy views of the mountain and pool.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom, while some feature a river view. All guest rooms at Hotel Spa Elia include air conditioning and a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Spa Elia.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.Albacete is 33 miles from the hotel. Valencia Airport is 77 miles from the property.
- Stayed in the deluxe suite which was absolutely stunning, as was the location of the hotel, spa and views
- The property is in a lovely quiet area with free secure parking. It is an easy walk in to the centre of the village. The spa and pool areas were very clean and comfortable. The outdoor pool has sun beds and parasols, there was a life guard on duty. The breakfast is excellent with a good variety of lovely fresh food. All the staff we saw were pleasant and helpful. If you’re British it would be helpful to speak a little of the language or have a phrase book or translator on your phone. This is not Benidorm and most of the staff do not speak much English.
- So modern and cozy, clean and beautiful sightseeing. The staff was really nice, especially Aurora, she is the best.
- Great staff and a very clean hotel. Everything seemed brand new, well designed and lit. Breakfast was varied and delicious. We had dinner twice and it didn’t disappoint.
- Tranquilidad Instalaciones muy modernas u cuidadas
Hostal D´Ernes Hotel
Featuring a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hostal D´Ernes is located in the picturesque village of Alcala del Jucar. This family-run hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with breakfast included.Each room comes with heating, a TV and wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a private balcony.Hostal D´Ernes also has a shared lounge area with a fireplace. Albacete is 31 mi from the property and the Las Hoces del Cabriel Nature Reserve is 19 mi away.
Quite friendly, flexible and helpful staff. The room and place in total was quiet.
Unexpectedly clean bathroom! for such crappy room. Relatively close to the center.
Extremely clean,comfortable and polite helpful owner. Extremely good value for money – If English – he even had Tea!!!! Breakfast continental type but I am sure if you asked for something else he would supply it.
Toasted cheese and ham sandwich for lunch when we arrive (3 euros I think) – well worth it – very tasty!
- The room was a bit spartan but clean and beds were fine. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food selection was not rich but tasty and fresh. We spent one night here and found it satisfying. It was worth the price.
- Good value for money , just away from town so no parking problems…nice staff..what you see is what you get!
- Facilities fine for the price. Well located close to village whilst not being in it – great view from balcony. Bar downstairs good.
- Quite friendly, flexible and helpful staff. The room and place in total was quiet.
Alcalá del Jucar Hotel Pelayo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a tour desk and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hotel Pelayo guest house is located in the picturesque town of Alcalá del Júcar. The Roman Bridge and the Júcar River ar 30 feet away.The spacious and soundproofed rooms at this guest house come with heating and air conditioning. They include a wardrobe, a desk, a safety deposit box and a TV. Some have a private bathroom with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.You can find shops and restaurants across from the property. The Pelayo is also well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, canoeing and horse riding.Albacete is 50 minutes’ drive from the property and Hoces de Cabriel Nature Reserve is 37 mi away. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- The staff were excellent, the location was very convenient for the town. The evening set meal was super, with 5 different wines, one for each course and very good value. Look forward to staying there again someday
- The room was really clean as were the general areas
- very different booking in system.you have to go to tourism place two blocks away for key etc.
- Location was perfect. Everything else was moderate at best.
- Friendly and helpful staff.The stunning, breathtaking scenery is truly amazing. Quite surprising as you drive over a dry plain before you get to the valley.
Hotel Cañitas Maite
Hotel Cañitas Maite is located in Casas-Ibañez, in the La Manchuela area of Castilla-La Mancha. It is a modern hotel offering air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The Cañitas’ restaurant serves characteristic Castilian food, and there is a café with large windows and lots of natural light.Staff at the property can provide information about what to see and do in Albacete province.The picturesque hillside town of Alcalá del Júcar is 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Cañitas Maite.
- The property is just amazing. Parking for free in the street in front of the hotel. The bathroom and bedroom very well decorated and clean. The bed and bedsheets super comfy. Modern decoration throughout the hotel, very good taste. The room had a LOVELY balcony! The staff very helpful because my husband was sick and they cooked a special recipe for his stomach and recommended others. Indeed, the Best food eaten in one week driving around the east coast of Spain. The menu was very spanish and varied. I LOVED ALL THE DISHES. The location is amazing because Casas Ibañez is the biggest town in the area, so it has the hospital and so in there. I would definitely stay again and recommend it.
- Very Spanish area and town and hotel breafast good fish. Meat eggs etc
- Todo, la comodidad,la decoración…. la suit genial para repetir
- el desayuno esta muy completo !!! la chica del desayuno muuuuuuuyyyy amable
- Cogimos la suite. Lo único bueno el espacio y techos altos
Hotel Aro’S is located in Casas-Ibáñez, in the countryside 35 minutes’ drive from Albacete. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant serving traditional regional food from Castilla La Mancha, as well as Mediterranean dishes. The café serves breakfast and tapas throughout the day. During summer you can enjoy a meal outside on the terrace.The property has a bouncy castle for children. They also arrange outdoor activities such as go-karting, rafting and quad biking. You can also enjoy paintballing, horse riding or canyoning.The Júcar Valley is nearby, and the River Cabriel is also within driving distance. Valencia is 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away.
- restaurant closed but food service in bar was good
- La habitacion orientada a la parte trasera. El desayuno incluido tipo buffet correcto.
la cama y la almohada como la de mi casa.Super cómoda.
El baño con una ducha genial y
muy bien surtido de productos de aseo.
El desayuno muy bueno y el camarero muy agradable y campechano.
Habitación grande y completa en sus accesorios ( incluso secador y bolsa de aseo, que en muchos hoteles de mas estrellas ya quisieran )
Decoración de habitación muy bien y muy aseado todo, muy tranquila y silenciosa, con buena luz y ventilación ( aire acondicionado también ), tv 32 pulgadas Led. bastantes enchufes, aseo completo , ducha grande y mucha presión el agua. todo perfecto. Me sorprendió gratamente en un hotel de 2 estrellas.
Trato del personal : exquisito, tanto en recepción como en el bar-restaurante existente, todos muy atentos.
- La atención del personal cafetería, el estado de la habitación, cama comida y firme, este hotel no cuenta con parking privado, pero hay buen aparcamiento en la cercanías al hotel incluso en la misma puerta.
Top Hotels In Balsa De Ves Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Balsa de Ves Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!