10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ballota Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Ballota Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ballota Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ballota Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ballota Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ballota Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ballota Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ballota Asturias:
Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando
Offering a restaurant and a tennis court, Hotel Restaurante Casa Fernando is located in Ballota, 30 minutes´ drive from Aviles. There is free parking and free WiFi is available in some rooms.All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each room has a TV and wardrobe.The hotel has a TV lounge and a bar. The restaurant can provide packed lunches.Bicyle rental is offered and tourist information is available. You can go horse riding and fishing in the surrounding countryside.
- Extremely friendly staff! He offered to take my boots and put them somewhere to dry overnight – much appreciated after a few long Camino days in the rain. Restaurant with a pilgrim menu right downstairs
Staff were fantastic….right on coastal route of camino.
Foid was lovely and good value with great service.
Very comfortable beds and a good view
- The Batheoom was nice and the view over to the sea very pritty!
- The evening meal was great but 2030 is too late for walkers to eat
- Great place , just off the motorway . Really a small local place , seems the whole village passes through the bar , drinks are cheap as are the excellent Tapas. The evening meal was exceptional , 10euro 3 courses , the Paella starter was a meal in itself and enough for 2 and was best Paella i have had , the main was again enough for 2 , desert I had to pass even though the home made pastries looked great . Room was clean , with good bathroom .
Astur Regal Hotel
Astur Regal is located in the Asturian town of Cadavedo, just 1,950 feet from the beach. It offers a traditional Asturian restaurant, and most rooms have sea views.The rooms at Astur Regal feature a TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hotel’s restaurant serves Asturian food, and there is also a café where you can enjoy a snack or a drink. During the summer you can also sit out on the terrace or in the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The famous Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes within 0.6 mi of Astur Regal. The charming fishing towns of Luarca and Cudillero are within a 25-minute drive. Oviedo is 50 minutes’ drive away.
The owner is a lovely guy, impressive building with unbeatable surroundings. We open the window to see the ocean at the horizon.
Even being low season, everything was properly setup. Not having full restaurant service because that but the bare minimum which was just perfect for us, perfectly cooked 100% Spanish style.
Just perfect, and the rooms spacious and looked after to the detail
- Breakfast and dinner were served on location. Both were very good.
- Fantastic place to stay along the Camino as a break from albergues. A 5 minutes walk to the beach, and good food available. Our host, though at first seeming to be a little dismissive, turned out to be extremely helpful.
well, we arrived at 5 pm having walked all day, hungry, hot and they graciously prepared us lunch when they couldve said no(this was very much appreciated). the wifi was excellent, the shower was hot and there was a bathtub and toiletries. everything clean.
also, this place is just down the road from a lovely chapel- and spectacular sea views.
breakfast was very good.
- Wonderful place to stay near the beach with great views. Also nearly right on the Camino.
- The owner is a lovely guy, impressive building with unbeatable surroundings. We open the window to see the ocean at the horizon.
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon is set in the Asturian coastal town of Novellana, 40 minutes’ drive from Gijón and Oviedo. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and mountain or sea views.Each heated room comes with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and free toiletries.A free breakfast is offered and the hotel’s café-bar serves a special cider-grill on weekends. It offers set menus and à la carte options and has a live seafood tank.Free parking is available and the hotel has a tour desk. Located between Luarca and Cudillero, the hotel offers easy access to the A-8 Motorway. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing and scuba diving.
- We turned up at 17.00. No food, that’s Spain, because lunch finishes at 16.00 and starts again at 21.00. The staff rustled up 2 huge cheese and tomato bocodilos and plates of olives, went down great with the beer and sunshine. Lovely welcome and the breakfast was great. A 10 minute walk across the fields to the the stunning North coast, the views are amazing. Would book longer next time and turn up early.
- Great location for the Camino. Sea views and beautiful sunset
- Only place in town. The restaurant dishes are ridiculously enormous
- Basic but clean spacious rooms, the hostal has a old fashioned simplicity feel which we found charming. The portions of food in the restaurant are huge. Couldn’t finish it. The place is very close to wonderful Playa de Silencio, where we watched the sunset. Much nicer than the nearby overcrowded Praia de Catedrais.
- The hotel was located right next to the Camino del Norte route, which was convenient. A nearby restaurant provided and excellent dinner.
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route and 1.2 mi from San Pedro de la Rivera Beach. Rooms have a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway, and Gijón is a 40-minute drive away. Free parking is available on-site, and covered on-site parking is offered for an extra charge.The country-style rooms at Las Luiñas Hotel feature wooden floors and are heated. There is also a safe, mini-bar and laptop safe. Each private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Valle Las Luiñas has a restaurant offering characteristic Asturian cuisine. The region’s famous cider is available in the hotel bar.Guests can make use of a common area, where there are microwaves.
- The staff were extremely helpful and polite without being formal.Breakfast was excellent.Locally made butter was delightful surprise.
- Staff were lovely . Food was excellent. A beautiful room and a very quiet peaceful location.
- Very comfortable room. Friendly staff. Lovely evening meal.
- Really clean and comfortable room, modern, great shower.
- Everyone at the hotel was incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful. Despite them not having that much English and us not having much Spanish we had no trouble communicating and we had a wonderful time there. We ate in the restaurant as well and the food was both excellent and very reasonable prices!
Hotel Restaurante Canero
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Restaurante Canero is set in countryside next to Esva River and within a 5-minute drive of Playa de la Cueva Beach. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the river and beach.Heated rooms feature wooden floors and river views. All come with a desk and flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private terrace.The hotel has a café-bar and restaurant, as well as vending machines for drinks. There is 24-hour reception and free parking. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Location was really nice and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff are super friendly. There is a beach walk just out back.
The place was very clean and quiet.
The owners were so nice and allowed us to use their clothes line for our wet clothes to dry.
Excellent shower pressure although a little snug. Bed was comfortable and good view from our balcony.
Owners were very friendly. Restaurant food was basic but well cooked.
Excellently situated for the nearby beach and an overnight stay.
Good value for money.
- This was an albergue, with friendly proprietors and plenty of local colour and atmosphere. We were told about a local fiesta taking place on the nearby beach, that we visited. The restaurant was great and we were given a helpful tip, i.e. DON’T drink wine after having had cider!
- In my opinion…excellent room with balcony…good dinner…and nice view from the room.
Complejo la Regalina Hotel
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Complejo La Regalina is a small resort set 0.9 mi from Cadavedo Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool and country-style apartments and bungalows with balconies, terraces and flat-screen TVs.The spacious apartments at the Regalina are set over 2 floors. They feature a terrace, a seating area with a DVD player, and a well-equipped kitchen. The bungalows offer wooden interiors, a small veranda, a seating area and kitchenette.The resort restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and there is also a bar with a terrace. Guests can make use of the on-site supermarket.The Regalina has a quiet setting, between the Bismarzo Mountains and the Cantabrian Sea. The Way of Saint James passes in front of the property. Local activities include fishing, hiking and windsurfing.
- Location was excellent, as it is actually a camping ground in the town. The young people running the reception were lovely and helpful.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. They had a laundry so one could do ones washing. There is a supermarket and restaurant right next, which was very convenient. The good at the restaurant was great and delicious.
Outdoor swimming pool
Supermarket & restaurant available onsite
Very friendly girl at the reception
- This was a wonderful treat to stay here while on the Camino. The room was spotless and the whole property was nicely appointed. The staff were helpful in arranging accommodation down the road for us
- Muy limpio,organizado,amabilidad de la recepcionista.un 10
Hotel Casa Fernando II
Hotel Casa Fernando II is offering accommodations in Rellayo. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom, and some rooms have a terrace. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Gijón is 32 miles from Hotel Casa Fernando II, while Oviedo is 36 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Clean, quiet, very pleasant staff, good parking facilities.
- Very convenient if travelling late from Asturias Airport
- A very pleasant hotel, but off the route while the n-road next to it is shut. Lunch was excellent and superb value – very helpful staff. Breakfast is in with the price- biggest croissant I’ve seen in a while. If you stay here go and visit Cudillero . A lovely little seaside village perched on the rock face.
- Niemand aanwezig in het hotel ‘s nachts. Ook ‘s morgens om 7h 30 nog niemand. Alleen een noodnummer. Restaurant gesloten en niets om te eten of drinken in een straal van 2-3 km. Wij hadden geen auto ter plaatse. Moederziel alleen in het hotel. Beetje beangstigend.
La tranquilidad que se respira a partir de las seis de la tarde.
El baño y la habitación eran muy amplios. Disponíamos de una neverita que resultó muy cómoda.
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Hotel Lupa is located in San Juan de Piñera. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. The property provides a playground.At the hotel, rooms contain a closet and a TV. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel Lupa, while Oviedo is 35 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- The room was clean and parking was right outside the door.
- We are a couple on our way to Santiago, we find the hotel a good stay and close to a little and really nice sailer town called Cudillero. Good stop on the way
It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
The bar staff serving breakfast were very friendly and pleasant. Room basic.
- Very clean set back from the road with nice restaurant.
- The restaurant was excellent. We ate a paella including a lobster for a very reasonable price.
Hotel Rural Casa Roja
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cadavedo, Hotel Rural Casa Roja is a restored house from 1889, featuring an Indiano architecture characteristic of that period. It features lovely gardens and views of the mountains.Casa Roja features a cozy library and a beautiful dining room with wide windows, fireplace and views of the sea and the countryside.A fully homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, jams and cakes is served in the restaurant. Laundry and ironing services are available for a surcharge.All rooms have heating and come with a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Activities like mountain hiking or horse riding can be practiced in the area. Oviedo and Gijón are 40 minutes’ drive away, while the seaside town of Cudillero is 15 mi away.
- Wonderful hospitality for a special little break along the Camino with a group of 10 people. We were treated with great respect at a very fair price. Can’t speak highly enough of our hosts.
- Lovely traditional hotel. Beautiful rooms. Nice gardens. Very friendly welcome.
- It must be the first place in Spain where I have been provided with tea and coffee in the bedroom. Fantastic
This place has the magic touch! It’s right on the Camino del Norte and just a couple of km from a very nice beach (worth the cycle down the hill for a swim!). The proprietors – two generations of Alberto – were so lovely and helpful – even offering to be on the end of the phone if I had an emergency on my trip (a solo cycle ride), which was hugely appreciated (though I’m relieved I didn’t need to take them up on it!).
My room was a delight, with gorgeous coving on the ceiling, a very comfy bed, and a well-appointed and good-sized bathroom. The conservatory, where food is served (including a cooked breakfast!), is beautifully done. All SO relaxing after a hard day on the road.
- Room and bath were great. Staff was very welcoming. I had an excellent dinner and breakfast!
Apartahotel Rural La Hortona
Located in Soto de Luiña in the Luiñas Valley, Apartahotel Rural La Hortona has a picturesque setting and offers views of the surrounding forest. It features rustic rooms and apartments with flat-screen TVs.All accommodations at the Rural La Hortona has simple décor and tiled floors. Each apartment has a living room with a kitchenette and dining area. Rooms also feature a balcony overlooking the hotel’s gardens.The surrounding Cudillero region is ideal for walking and the Hortona offers free use of its bicycles. The pretty beaches and coves surrounding Riegoarriba are less than 1.9 mi away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes, by car.
- Quiet location. We had a nice room on the ground floor with direct access to a spacious lawn.
- Good location, spacious apartment, nice area around.
- Very nice apartment, good size and nice private terrace
Fully equipped kitchen
Nice area to have a walk in the evening
- Really good location of the hotel, only two km away from St Pedro beach which is absolutely amazing, Cudillero and Lamuno are really close too and the distance form Ribadeo and Las Cathedrales beach is also very reasonable. The hotel is is so lovely and cosy, we were given an apartment on the first floor and we had an access to a open play area at the back where you could even have a meal outdoors and watch the kids play…The receptionist was ever so helpful with everything we needed. Would highly recommend it
Top Hotels In Ballota Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ballota Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ballota Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ballota Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!