10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ballimore Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Ballimore Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ballimore Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ballimore Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ballimore Argyll and Bute. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ballimore Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ballimore Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ballimore Argyll And Bute:
Kilfinan Hotel is located in Kilfinan, 21 miles from Inveraray and 21 miles from Largs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Helensburgh is 23 miles from Kilfinan Hotel, and Dunoon is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The beating heart of this lovely old coach house is madolon she is the warmes’t lovelies’t women i have ever met she can’t do enough for you.And super dog friendly .
- Staff fabulous especially Madalon. Nice cosy feel and excellent well priced food.
- It is a very friendly hotel and in a very tranquil location
- Incredible place. We felt like in the nice foretime. Hotel is quite remote, there are no restourants around, so everything happens in the hotel. It is great possibility to communicate with other guests from all over the world.
- My daughter and I did a Scotland round trip – this Hotel was our all time favourite. Starting at the room (11) with its awesome ceiling highs, super large bed and down right luxury feeling, the location is super quiet, tucked away in the countryside, the breakfast buffet is the most expansive I have ever seen in a hotel, the food in the restaurant was delicious and the use of the spa facilities straight forward and accommodating of special requests. The garden seems to have enjoyed years of loving care of a really talented land scape artist. I would absolutely recommend a stay here.
The Argyll Inn
The Argyll Inn offers accommodations in Lochgilphead. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play darts at the inn. Oban is 26 miles from The Argyll Inn, and Inveraray is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 40 miles from The Argyll Inn.
- Location, Breakfast and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- This property is in a great location, is comfortable and does good food and cold beer. There’s not much more a travelling Scot could ask for.
- The new tenants are trying hard to make things work.
- The hotel went out of there way to provide a VEGAN breakfast 🙂
- Well positioned Inn which has reopened with new Management recently. Cosy bar meals with a nice mixture of locals, tourists and business travellers. Staff are very helpful and the food is a cut above the usual fare, the coffee is fantastic.
Lochgair Hotel is located in Lochgair, just 25 miles from Oban. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Inveraray is 15 miles from Lochgair Hotel, and Largs is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The bedrooms are en-suite, which is quite rare in the area. Rooms were clean, if a bit basic. Free WiFi.
- Food here was excellent. Staff very accommodating and room comfortable.
- Nice little hotel. Lovely friendly staff. 10/10!
- My bed was very comfortable. Room was quite spacious with clean bathroom. The communal areas are looking a bit tired but it’s an old building with character in a beautiful location. Wifi was good most of the time apart from some areas of the bar due to thick walls. My dinner and breakfast were very good and there were vegetarian choices.
- Very clean rooms and very very friendly staff. Great place to stay if you’re travelling through Scotland
The Royal An Lochan
In a beachside setting in the picturesque village of Tighnabruaich, The Royal an Lochan Hotel offers a restaurant with fresh, local seafood and rooms with sea views.Each room at The Royal An Lochan Tighnabruaich is unique and spacious, with homemade shortbread and free mineral water. All rooms have private bathrooms.With real hardwood floors, cozy sofas and real log fires, The Deck dining room serves a modern European menu with fresh, locally sourced produce and Scottish seafood.The public areas have fires and comfortable leather sofas ideal for enjoying a drink. Numerous board games are also offered for guests to relax with and enjoy.The Cowal Peninsula offers golf, sailing, fishing, hiking and cycling.
- Staff were very friendly and the location is perfect. Dinner in the evening was beautiful and priced accordingly. Breakfast was short on choice but very nice all the same. We had a bedroom facing the sea which on a nice day, I believe would be a beautiful view. We were unlucky that the weather wasn’t too nice. We had the biggest bathroom ever with a wardrobe and dressing table in it!! It was big enough to fit! Room décor was slightly dated but clean and comfortable. I would go back if ever in the area again.
- BteKfast and dinner options good. Lounge very comfortable. Bathroom facilities excellent – particularly the bath.
- The hotel is in a beautiful situation in a small and very attractive bay looking towards Bute. The hotel was comfortable , nicely decorated and our room which had a sea view was lovely . It is an old hotel but the owners have given it a modern twist without spoiling the original features. We had a lovely evening meal too. All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to return.
What a gem, Christine and Keith made us feel welcome from start and through out the stay.
The hotel is situated close to the Loch, presenting beautiful views. The Pub is a part of the hotel and here it is possible to get some of the local ambiance.
The restaurant is worth a visit, creating fine fine things from local products.
We will definately be back, and it will not be 15 years this time.
- Liked the fact that they had breakfast specials as well as the usual cooked breakfast options. The food was amazing at every meal. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Kames Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tighnabruaich, just 24 miles from Inveraray. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Largs is 16 miles from Kames Hotel, and Helensburgh is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 32 miles from Kames Hotel.
- The staff were fantastic helped with every question we had provided information about the area and made us feel more than welcome the food was glorious that we eat there every night with all the produce coming from the local area it was just a delight
- Friendly hotel staff were very pleasant room was clean and of a good standard
- Amazing little hotel with the most friendly staff Jimmy and Lil could not do enough for you. Wound highly recommend this hotel and it’s lovely food.
- Fantastic location on the shores of the Kyles of Bute. Very welcoming staff and owner always looking to make sure everything ok. Great value.
- The friendliness of the staff and the excellence of the food.
Featuring free WiFi, Cairnbaan Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lochgilphead. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Oban is 24 miles from Cairnbaan Hotel, and Inveraray is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 42 miles from Cairnbaan Hotel.
- Location is excellent for business in the area, situated in Mid Argyll close to Lochgilphead and historic Kilmartin.
- The position of the hotel next to the loch, close to Crinan, which is beautifull and has amazing walks through ancient rain forest, also close to Knapdale if you are looking for beavers.
- Not really good needs to update and needs cleaning.
- Staff were great and the food/bar excellent. The linen and cleanliness was good. I loved the location and with a bit of modernising this could be a far better hotel. That said I would still recommend it and would use it again.
- Excellent Hotel, real nice staff and the hostess Christine will make your stay perfect as nothing is too much bother. Lucky for me I was fortunate to be staying on Burns night and the Haggis , Neaps and Tatties were fantastic. Food is excellent , well prepared, and good beer if you need it. All round an excellent place to stay in the Mid Argyll area. Located right on the Crinan Canal and so much to do locally , Ancient and modern Scottish History, Hill walking, mountain Biking, all within 5 minutes of this place. Go enjoy
The Horseshoe Inn
Located in Lochgilphead, 23 miles from Oban, The Horseshoe Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the inn. Inveraray is 18 miles from The Horseshoe Inn, and Largs is 30 miles from the property. Glenegedale Airport is 42 miles away.
- Loved the comfy beds and the delicious food, but most of all the respectful and helpful way that we were looked after. Friendly staff, value for money, like a home from home, what more could one ask for? The area is exceptionally beautiful too with plenty of ancient monuments within walking distance.
- Really warm, clean and comfy room. All staff really welcoming and helpful. Nice and quiet too. good value.
- The staff are extremely friendly. There is an open fire and a great selection of malt whiskies in the public bar
- Lovely friendly staff very welcoming and great food
- Everybody was very friendly and the food in the pub was great!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Colintraive in the region of Isle of Bute, 29 miles from Paisley, Colintraive Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Inveraray is 21 miles from Colintraive Hotel, and Largs is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 28 miles from Colintraive Hotel.
- Lovely friendly small hotel. Food at dinner was very good. Staff friendly and welcoming.
The location was picture perfect and the bar staff was excellent. The food was superb, it really was good.
Plus they make excellent Irish Coffee’s
Food was wonderful especially the seafood linguine and langoustines.
Hotel was lovely and amazing surroundings- taking the short ferry to Rothesay in the crisp clear sun the next morning was magical.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful, no problem meeting gluten free diet. Accommodation very comfortable – upgrade for free. Beautiful views from front facing bedroom.
Patricia is an excellent hostess, interested, easy, efficient, helpful and friendly.
Very nice little Guesthouse hotel in a great location for things to do in Argyll and just by ferry for Bute.
Great bar and very good food (except no croissants for breakfast).
One of our top picks in Tarbert.Located in Tarbert, 31 miles from Islay, Anchor Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Inveraray is 28 miles from Anchor Hotel, and Largs is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Campbeltown Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The food was outstanding, the staff very friendly, helpful and efficient. A very enjoyable experience with absolutely nothing below excellent
- Served us an evening meal at 8.10pm even though had stopped serving on the Sunday evening . Fixed shower fault .
- Staff professional and friendly. Food excellent. Good location.
- The food in the restaurant was extremely good and the portions were very generous. The staff made our stay a very enjoyable one and could not have been any more helpful. The location of the hotel is ideal for a relaxing holiday or as a base to explore the spectacular scenery.
- Stayed on the Barge. Comfortable and relaxing with Lovely views.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Crinan Hotel offers accommodations in Crinan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is room service at the property.Oban is 23 miles from Crinan Hotel, and Inveraray is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glenegedale Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The views were awesome. The room was cozy and had a great view. The meal at the bar was delicious. The breakfast was a good start to the day.
Very friendly, welcoming and attentive staff who very quickly sorted out the problem with heating and lack of hot water in our 3rd floor room.
The food was delicious.
- Awesome views. Nice bar area to relax in. Breakfast was very good. Beautiful walks around the canal and coast line.
- the views are quite stunning!!! The location is without doubt magnificent! The food was very nice, but not too special that you would recommend the hotel for its food. we were first in the breakfast room, fully expecting freshly cooked food, but, alas that was not to be!!
- Fantastic view from our big bay window. Lovely relaxed atmosphere.
Top Hotels In Ballimore Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ballimore Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ballimore Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ballimore Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!