10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ballesteros De Calatrava Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Boutique Palacio de la Serna
This 18th-century building has a historic setting 12 mi from Almagro with beautiful modern design. Most rooms include a hydro-massage shower or bath.Hotel Boutique Palacio de la Serna has 30 bright rooms. Each is unique in style and decorated with works of art. They come with luxury duvets and organic toiletries by Hermes or Korres. Junior suites have a spa bath and most have a fireplace. There is full air conditioning and heating in all rooms.The palace offers a library and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also visit the museum spaces of the building. The Palacio de la Serna Boutique Hotel’s restaurant serves regional dishes. It offers easy access for disabled guests.Don Quijote Airport is just 3.7 mi from the palace. Ciudad Real and the 13th-century Calatrava Castle are only 17 and 12 mi away. The Tablas de Daimiel Nature Reserve is within 28 mi.
- Wonderfully isolated. Biggest bed ever seen. Extremely helpful staff.
- la tranquilidad , la intimidad, la atencion por parte de todos los del hotel y la comida riquisima
Las instaciones del hotel son muy grandes y son muy bonitas.
El personal es muy amable
la cama comodisima, las sabanas y toallas muy bien.
El pequeño problema es que han puesto mobiliario de masiado grande, con lo que la circulacion por el cuarto y el cuarto de baño es complicada
- La tranquilidad y el personal muy amable y ayudable. La cosina muy deliciosa.
One of our top picks in Ciudad Real.Located in Ciudad Real, in the heart of La Mancha, Sercotel Guadiana offers comfortable and stylish accommodations. Close to the city’s main sights, it offers free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking.The Guadiana has a swimming pool that is covered in the winter, as well as a solarium. There is also a well-equipped gym.The rooms are spacious and elegant, with parquet floors. All have air conditioning, mini-bar and TV, as well as a pillow menu. Some also have a terrace or balcony. Children up to 12 stay free in an extra bed.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional dishes using local ingredients.The Guadiana is close to the Ortega y Gasset park and the Quijote Museum. It is also close to the business center of Ciudad Real. The railway station is about 0.6 mi away. There is free on-site parking.
- Convenient location for visiting family and short walk to centre of town and to the park. Hotel has a pool & gym.
- Luxury hotel with great rooms beautifully turned out. Secure underground parking very useful. All staff encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. Great price – highly recomended.
- Good size large bedroom and bathroom. Comfortable bed. Free Parking and very secure!
Walking distance to the city centre.
Free underground parking.
Don Quixote museum on walking distance.
- hotel met my expectations, not super, but really no bad. good coffee
Hotel Parque Real
This hotel is located in an urban area with easy access to public transportation, next to Gasset Park and the Exhibition and Conference Center.You can get to Ciudad Real by foot in 10 minutes, allowing you to enjoy the culture, cuisine and entertainment offered. This hotel is close to the city, while offering the tranquility of an outlying green area. In its cozy restaurant, you can enjoy the exquisite dishes, made with fresh local produce.
- We had a very enjoyable stay at Hotel Parque Real. The room was well equipped. There was ample free parking around the hotel in the street. There was an excellent choice of food at breakfast including a large number of gluten-free choices such as a selection of continental meats and cheeses and a large selection of fruit. All in all, it was excellent value for money.
- Modern and well appointed, on the edge of the city centre, we stayed at this hotel while touring Spain on our motorcycle. Secure parking available for a small cost kept the bikes happy.. our rooms were clean and comfortable with a large shower and stylish decor. The hotel restaurant was not open, so we walked into the centre of town for dinner, but our breakfast was plentiful with good choice. The room price was reasonable which kept the riders happy too..
- Friendly staff. Great room and design. Comfortable bed. Great location.
- Modern hotel 10 minutes walk from city centre. Free parking available nearby. Perfect for one night stay in Ciudad Real.
- The bed was comfy, had a very good sleep after a lovely shower in the walk in shower which was great.
NH Ciudad Real
The NH Ciudad Real is set in the heart of Ciudad Real, 1,950 feet from the Santa María del Prado Cathedral and the Plaza Mayor. The hotel has a traditional restaurant.All rooms at NH Ciudad Real have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Guests can choose a pillow from the pillow menu. There is also a trouser press in every room.The hotel offers on-site parking at an extra cost. The El Quijote Museum and the Ortega y Gasset Park are a short walk away.The NH Ciudad Real restaurant offers both characteristic regional meals and modern dishes. There is also a bar-café. A business center and function rooms are available.
- The staff were very helpful. One clerk even guided us out of town at the end of his shift.
– clean and well kept
– close to center
– good breakfast (although not as good as in other NH hotels – we were missing the smoothies..)
– very helpful staff – lady at reception helped us order pizza delivery (not many resturants opened on Sunday night in Ciudad Real)
– underground parking at 13 euro/day – seemed OK to us
- Location, close to the park for dog walks and close to town square.
- Very convenient location, comfortable stay. Exceptional staff, especially Pilar on Reception.
- The room was small but comfortable especially the bed. I asked for an early check in and our room was ready at the requested time.
Hotel Doña Carlota is located in Ciudad Real, 650 feet from the Puerta de Toledo Gateway. It offers a fitness center, free parking, free Wi-Fi and rooms with hydromassage shower.All soundproofed rooms at the Doña Carlota Hotel have heating and air conditioning. They come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.The Doña Carlota’s Restaurante Roberto holds 3 Tenedores Stars and specializes in traditional regional food with a modern twist. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Doña Carlota is 350 feet from UCLM University. The center of town and Plaza Mayor are just 0.6 mi from the hotel.
- Really friendly staff – lovely hotel close to where needed to be.
- Very good for business and do not expend much money.
- Nicely located in town within walking distance of almost everything in Ciudad Real, car parking pretty good on street outside hotel with no charge, breakfast for us was fine but probably wouldn’t suit those who like a big fry or grille
- Big and very good umusually equipment of bathroom, 😀😀😀
- Nice personal. Everyone could help you if have any problems. Very tasty breakfast.
Hotel Spa La Casa del Rector
Located in a restored 17th century townhouse, rooms at Casa del Rector are set around 3 courtyards and feature free Wi-Fi. The on-site spa offers a heated indoor pool and sauna, for an extra cost.Each collection of rooms has been decorated differently to represent tradition, innovation and design. They are all equipped with air conditioning, and a CD and DVD player.This charming hotel is located in the ancient town of Almagro in La Mancha. Ciudad Real Train Station is 17 mi from Hotel Spa La Casa del Rector.
- The manager was very helpful in finding us a room, although we had omitted ed to specify we were travelling with a small dog. The location is perfect for exploring Almagro.
- Everything. The hotel is amazing, the people were friendly, the price was good. The hotel is divided in three parts and one is design, one is classical. The girl at the reception was very helpful and showed us how everything worked.It is also nice that they had the option to have a smaller breakfast.
- Great location- beautiful appointed large room with large bathroom- modern part of old building.
- El edificio, la elegancia de la habitación y el trato del personal, tanto del hotel como del Spa.
- Un hotel muy bonito, cómodo y agradable. Silencioso y tranquilo. A destacar la amabilidad y profesionalidad del personal. Y el desayuno, estupendo.
Silken Alfonso X Hotel
One of our best sellers in Ciudad Real! This beautiful 19th-century building has its original façade and is set next to Ciudad Real’s Plaza Mayor and town hall. The Silken Alfonso X offers smart rooms with a TV.The hotel is set in the city’s historic center and is a short walk from the Quijote Museum. Silken Alfonso X is in a pedestrian shopping area of the city.The hotel combines modern and classic design. The bathroom features Italian marble and toiletries by Javier Mariscal. The air-conditioned rooms come with a work desk and mini-bar.There is a small private car park on site, available at an additional cost and subject to availability. Access to the private car park is through a elevator. There are also 2 public car parks nearby.Limited Wi-Fi is available for free for webmail and to search for information. A premium Wi-Fi service is offered at a surcharge.
- The location next to the main square is excellent. Parking on site if you are capable to get the car into the lift. If location is important to you this is your hotel. You feel safe here. Big bathroom with bidet.
- Right in the heart of the city. All the “High Street” shops in short walking distance. Great shower. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy to access by car. Onsite Parking.
- Large comfortable room. Excellent position near Plaza Major. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Right on City Center Promenade. Parking available with easy access to hotel. Room was very clean and bright.
- This hotel is probably the best in town (or one of them). The services and facilities are accordingly nice. The double room including the bed is comfortable, not big but spacious enough for a short stay. The reception is OK, not particularly fast. Breakfast choice meets the 4-star level: At least three kinds of each of: ham, cheese, salami, fruits, cereals; multiple sweets, three hot items (scrambled eggs, sausages, fried ham), several kinds of fruit. Breakfast room is spacious. The elevator is pretty fast. Design is enjoyable. The train station is an about 20-minute walk (but it is advisable to look at the map before leaving the station). The city campus of the University is about 20 minutes on foot.
Escuderos Hotel Cruz
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and contemporary design, Escuderos Hotel Cruz is set 2.8 mi from Puertollano and offers easy access to the A41 Motorway. It offers a gym, sauna and hot tub.Each spacious, modern room at Escuderos Hotel Cruz has stylish décor. There is a TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Escuderos Hotel Cruz’s restaurant. There is also a bar, as well as charming gardens with a children’s playground.Puertollano is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Escuderos Hotel Cruz, while Ciudad Real is 22 mi away.
- The rooms very nice clean and spacious and very well furnished.
Cleanliness,bar and waiting staff .receptionist was particularly helpful and thoughtful.the dinner we had was very good as was breakfast.
Overall a very good and enjoyable experience.
- A great stay, super friendly staff, loved the room’s cleanliness and the nice aromatic used, will definitely stay there again and again whenever I visit Puertollano area.
- The rooms were a good size and the facilities are new. Nice breakfast choices including fresh fruit
La habitación superchula,las almohadas supercomodas,los pequeños detalles,el menu buffet super bueno y tengo que felicitar por la tortilla de patata que estaba riquesima.
Ahh!y el camarero que nos atendió super atento y muy agradable.
Parador de Almagro
Set just a short walk from the central plaza of Almagro, this restored 16th-century convent offers charming arched courtyards, beamed ceilings and an outdoor seasonal swimming pool.The Parador de Almagro has been beautifully transformed into a hotel with fantastic facilities. Enjoy the architecture of the building as you walk up the wide, wooden staircase. Admire the wooden ceilings, huge tapestries and original artwork hanging on the walls.Spacious and airy, the beautifully decorated bedrooms were once inhabited by the monks of the original building. Enjoy wooden beams, tiled floors and pretty tiled details on the walls. The decor is in complete harmony with the history of the building and its historic setting.Soak up the sunshine on the poolside lounges in the hotel’s peaceful gardens before enjoying a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. The restaurant serves modern cuisine based on characteristic Manchegan dishes and made with fresh local produce.A bar is also featured.Ciudad Real train station is 26 minutes drive from the property.
- Spacious clean and comfortable room. Helpful staff. Wonderful dinner in restaurNt
Very interesting building. Staff excellent in all areas. Breakfast was
- Good close parking. Comfortable bed with good sheets.
- this was our first time we stayed in a parador and it will not be the last time. what a fantastic place. the outside courtyard and the inside beautifull
- The town and the parador were only intended to be a mere stop over. Both exceeded expectations. The town’s plaza major is a quality urban space. The parador had character, a variety of places to sit and a pleasant pool. Being very late in September the pool was surprisingly warm (by warm I mean not freezing).
Only 13 minutes on foot from Almagro Train Station, Hotel Almagro features an outdoor swimming pool, garden with deck chairs, and rooms with air conditioning.All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Heating, a hairdryer, TV, desk, and wardrobe are also included.The hotel features a bar, a restaurant, and a breakfast buffet, and it caters for special diet needs on request.Hotel Almagro is a 10-minute walk from the picturesque town center and Plaza Mayor Square, where you can visit the 12th century Corral de Comedias Theater. Las Tablas de Daimiel Nature Reserve is 16 mi from the property.
The excellent assistance given by the receptionist.
Breakfast was good. Plenty of choice.
- The hotel is very easy to find and is within a short walk of the main square of Alamgro, about 10-15 minutes walk, in a direct line. You don’t even need to turn a corner. There is a good amount of parking in the hotel. The guy who checked us in was relatively nice. The hotel is kept very clean and has quite nice decor. The room is a good size and the beds are extremely comfortable and large. Some of the nicest beds we have ever slept on. The shower had good power and had plenty of hot water. The rooms also seem quite well insulated from noise and light. I am an extremly light sleeper, and even I slept throughout the night. Maybe I was just so tired after a long journey, but I didn’t hear a thing. And, the next morning, the cleaning lady was very polite, keeping her noise levels to a minimun while she was cleaning the room next to us.
- Parking excellent. Staff very friendly. Swimming pool wonderfully quiet. Value for money.
- An absolutely ordinary hotel in a good location you can walk into town in five minutes
- La atención de todo el personal del hotel ha sido excelente. La relación calidad-precio es magnífica. Un hotel tranquilo y acogedor. Cuando vuelva a Almagro, volveré a alojarme en él sin ninguna duda.
- The excellent assistance given by the receptionist.
Top Hotels In Ballesteros De Calatrava Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ballesteros de Calatrava Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!