10 Best Hotels To Stay In Balgoij Gelderland – Top Hotel Reviews
Balgoij Gelderland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Balgoij Gelderland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balgoij Gelderland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balgoij Gelderland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Balgoij Gelderland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Balgoij Gelderland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Balgoij Gelderland:
Hotel Restaurant Zalen Hoogeerd
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a terrace, Hotel Restaurant Zalen Hoogeerd offers accommodations in Niftrik. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Eindhoven is 26 miles from Hotel Cafe Zalen Hoogeerd, and Den Bosch is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- very nice accommodation near the lake and neighbor villages are butifull
- Outstanding view over the river Maas. We had a secure place for our bikes
- Beautiful location on the Meuse. Lovely restaurant with river views. Nice walks along riverbank. Peaceful.
- They restaurant staff were so friendly and helpful. They brought us an English menu without any problem. When we left we were also given a free gift. Such a nice touch not had that anywhere before.
- whole package excellent. Very helpful friendly staff. Great food.
Hotel Restaurant Umberto
Hotel Restaurant Umberto Wijchen is in a nice location in the village of Wijchen, bordering Nijmegen. Guests can enjoy free internet and the beautiful area.The hotel rooms are spacious and come with free Wi-Fi. A tasty breakfast is served in the morning.The restaurant has an open kitchen so you can watch the chefs prepare your meal. Finish off with a drink in the hotel bar before going to your room.Hotel restaurant Umberto is an ideal base for walking trips. You can visit the castles in Hernen and Wijchen or various museums in the area. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- the bed was splendid. this time I had a shower. earlier I had Always a room with a bath.
- Really nice small hotel with good restaurant. Breakfast very good also, and staff extremely helpful.
- They were great and very kindly gave us a late checkout after a race so we could wash.
- Ideal venue for meeting up with our friends in the Netherlands. Friendly obliging staff.
- Great bar and restaurant, food excellent, easy access to autoroute.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Motel Koolen is located in Velp, just 23 miles from Eindhoven. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Den Bosch is 18 miles from Motel Koolen, and Arnhem is 19 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 24 miles away.
- This was a great little place to stay. The lady and gentleman who I believe were the owners were very friendly and welcoming. Very good location adjacent to the main road and lots of parking was available.
- The room with kitchen is spacious, clean and comfortable, the staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Kitchens of nearby restaurants 2, close at 2030hrs, burger bar 1 km away only served soft drinks. Rescued with bottle opener from helpful b+b host. Prior arrangement with host will provide meal, good eh?
- Good easy access to room with free parking and comfortable bed.
- Lovely country hotel at small town. Wifi was fast. They run as family business. Both of them are very nice and helpful.
Stadsherberg De Keurvorst
Stadsherberg De Keurvorst offers accommodations in Ravenstein. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Utrecht is 30 miles from Stadsherberg De Keurvorst, and Eindhoven is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Delightful old building with friendly staff (arrived late, drenched after cycling). Secure lock away for bike much appreciated.
- Hotel located in old building beatifully restored keeping the climate of old time with wooden timbers visible here and there. The area around is very picturesque in old town. Very nice and helpful staff.
- nice, cosy and spacious room , friendly staff, nice resaurant
- Staff v friendly & knowledgeable on ales #greatnuts
- The hotel and my room in particular was cosy, beautifully decorated. A sample toothpaste in the bathroom, which is not a rule in every hotel. The lady responsible for the breakfast offered to prepare me fried egg beside of what was available in the buffet.
Hotel Brasserie Den Handwijzer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Brasserie Den Handwijzer offers accommodations in Herpen, just 31 miles from Utrecht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Eindhoven is 24 miles from Brasserie Den Handwijzer, and Den Bosch is 15 miles from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 24 miles away.
- Breakfast was great and delicious, a lot of options and boiled egg.
- Very friendly people clean rooms and confort beds. Is was wonderfull to stay there
- Location was very good and away from the city. If you like the country side then it’s the place.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room was cleaned every day. Had a private restroom with a shower. The shower water heated up really fast so no cold showers. The staff was very polite, nice & helpful. And you can even have a bit to eat at the bar.
- The hotel was to our expectations. The room was nice and clean, friendly owner and staff.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Berghem offers accommodations in Berghem, just 29 miles from Utrecht.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 24 miles from Hotel Berghem, and Den Bosch is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Berghem.
- Everything it was clean, perfect location. staff were very friendly and helpful
Breakfast was good. Eggs were good.
For one night: good hotel, great value.
- The staff were very helpful. Booking.com booked my room twice! Luckily was not charged.
- Good sized clean rooms. Wonderful beds for a very good night’s sleep. Nice shower. Quiet location. Contact with the hotel before arrival was very good. As tjere were very few guests we were given an upgrade to a Comfort Room.
- Near enough everything you could want from a cheap hotel for a 1 night stop over.
Bastion Hotel Nijmegen
Just west of the vibrant center of the city, near the A73 highway, Bastion Hotel Nijmegen provides easy access in and out of the area and opportunities for countryside walks and bike rides.Bastion Hotel Nijmegen has a 24-hour front office, comfortable rooms and an extensive choice of dishes from the menu in the atmospheric restaurant.Guests are always welcome in the cozy hotel bar or lounge. The lounge features LCD TV and relaxing lounge chairs.The hotel also has free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel. In the lobby, there is a computer with internet access, at the guests disposal free of charge.
- Met all expectations and suited my needs on cost and position , similar to a British Travelodge.
- The TV had a decent number of channels although not all channels worked. Free water, tea and coffee and a complimentary pen and a little notebook. Towels get changed daily. Breakfast has a member staff making fresh eggs. The staff was friendly.
Bed super comfortable, good breakfast (the girl preparing eggs for you!)
Very nice restaurant room
- The atmosphere at the Bar! We wanted to go to the city centre but we decided to stay at the Bar as Asme served us all the time with a smile, also the lady Chef served us with a smile!! Excellent!
- Easy and quick check in. Friendly staff. Very close to the train station which is only one stop away from downtown Nijmegen.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sanadome Nijmegen offers accommodations in Nijmegen. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Eindhoven is 30 miles from Sanadome Nijmegen, and Den Bosch is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 31 miles from Sanadome Nijmegen.
Nice place to have a romantic, relaxing weekend with you partner or even to go with friends.
The breakfast was basic but tasted good and the food in the restaurant as well. Staff was helpful and friendly.
The pool outside was a great experience while it was snowing.
- Ambience was great, very relaxing. Pools and baths were super clean
- Quiet and nice rooms, clean facility. Aside from food, great pricing! Everyone is helpful and smiling.
- The staff did respond to our dismay with the changing our hotel room; they gave us complimentary massages and some great service at dinner. They were courteous and accepted their slack in service without any arguments which we genuinely appreciated.
- The “spa landscape” was great, never too full or too empty. Appreciate the clothing requirement. Large, comfortable rooms. Good selection for breakfast.
- Nice place to have a romantic, relaxing weekend with you partner or even to go with friends.
Van der Valk Cuijk – Nijmegen
Located in Cuijk, 26 miles from Eindhoven, Van der Valk Cuijk – Nijmegen features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Den Bosch is 23 miles from Van der Valk Nijmegen, and Arnhem is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 miles from Van der Valk Cuijk – Nijmegen.
- As usual this hotel group exceeded my expectations. Amazing value for money with fabulous hospitality and great location
- Clean, huge and comfortable room. Bathtub included 🙂 we had a terrace room. Very nice staff!
- Spacey and clean room. Good restaurant. Very friendly staff
- Great Breakfast! Restaurant in total is fantastic there. Nice big rooms and very friendly staff.
- Stay here twice a year for many years as it is unfailing a good experience
Van der Valk Hotel De Molenhoek-Nijmegen
Van der Valk Hotel De Molenhoek-Nijmegen is uniquely located at the edge of a beautiful nature reserve with forests, moors and the Maas river. Shopping city Nijmegen is nearby.The rooms offer a private bathroom with a bathtub. Guests can use up to 2 free hours of Wi-Fi each day of their stay.There is a traditional restaurant and a modern brasserie for various meat and fish dishes. The hotel bar serves drinks.You can make a cycling trip through the Mookerheide or take a city walk through historic central Nijmegen. De Molenhoek offers free parking and is easily accessible by car, bus and train.
- The employees were very helpful and nice. The rooms were very clean, breakfast was rich and tasty. Neighborhood is really quiet
Easy access to everything (but we had a car)
Beautiful forest near us
- For this particular area its a good hotel. Almost the only option for a traveler. it has a good value for money ratio
- Beautiful room and surroundings…great coffee and friendly staff
- They had a locked bike garage, accessible using the room card. Big up
Top Hotels In Balgoij Gelderland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Balgoij Gelderland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Balgoij Gelderland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Balgoij Gelderland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!