10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bald Eagle Village Delaware – Top Hotel Reviews
Bald Eagle Village Delaware is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bald Eagle Village Delaware. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bald Eagle Village Delaware. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bald Eagle Village Delaware. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bald Eagle Village Delaware right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bald Eagle Village Delaware with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bald Eagle Village Delaware:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rehoboth Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rehoboth Beach offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocean City is 29 miles from Fairfield Inn Suites Rehoboth Beach, and Cape May is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- It was a last minute reservation made with ease and the check in was a breeze, even if it was around midnight.
- Very roomy and bed very comfortable. Gentleman at the desk very personable.
- No bed bugs!!!! That’s important! The Hotel was awesome!!
- Nice staff, great breakfast, clean and comfortable room. Ten minutes away from the beaches.
The room was clean and the mattress was comfortable. Pillows weren’t great just O.K.
Did not eat breakfast.
Were given a handicapped room would have preferred non handi-capped room.
Staff polite and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Canalside Inn offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach, just 28 miles from Ocean City.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cape May is 18 miles from Canalside Inn, and Wildwood is 24 miles away. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Quiet, room had everything needed and nothing beyond, so space was maximally utilized. Staff person we met was very helpful. Immaculate throughout. Terrific value.
- Muffins,bagels, cerals, toast, juices & coffee
- It’s the first time being there the online pictures off the place looked very unique so we decided to give it a go. The room was beautiful very fashionable decor and beautiful colors. Parking was very comfortable. However the front desk person was for me personally not very welcoming and I had to sign a document where if I damage anything in the room I’ll be responsible for it which I guess it’s standard but the whole experience makes you feel on edge! Red wine stain on carpet $100 charge smoking in room $300 etc. which makes you feel like even a scratch on the wall you will be charged for it. Breakfast was beyond basic just bagels, cereal , or fruit preservatives yogurt etc. very much pre packed food. But the beauty off this hotel in outstanding Its really a beautiful place to stay just lay in bed and don’t move because you will be charged !!!
- The fresh coffee in the room was a great surprise. The bed was very comfortable. The colors in the room were very beach oriented and made you feel comfortable.
- Third year we have stayed here. It’s a little walk to the beach but close to shops and restaurants. Great for couples.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach
Located a 10-minute drive from Rehoboth Beach, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites-Rehoboth Beach has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. It features an outdoor pool, and a landscaped garden with seating areas.Each room includes a desk, telephone, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. Several shops, outlet stores, restaurants and eateries are in the vicinity of the hotel.Guests at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites-Rehoboth Beach can sunbathe poolside on the lounge chairs and enjoy a picnic on the outside grassy area.Cape Henlopen State Park is a 20-minute drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Blueberry waffles! Overall a great value and an excellent location. I would stay there again. Bathroom and sink area were clean as was the small refrigerator and microwave. Free USA Today which I did not expect at this price point.
- I compare everything in the room compared to the Red Mill Motel, this hotel had a blow dryer, comfortable beds, hot water, cold fridge, warm room, flat pillows. I had a good night sleep!
- It was ok, room was as clean as could be expected. I was in an ‘updated’ room with newer furnishings. Overall it was okay for what I paid. If you’re expecting 5 star hotel quality you’re mistaken but if you want a quiet, cheap and relatively clean place to stay this is it.
- Convenience of location for what we wanted. Room was clean.
- Hotel is in great location, great value for the money
Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach – Dewey
One of our top picks in Rehoboth Beach.Centrally located between Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach, the non-smoking Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach-Dewey is close to all of the tax-free shopping at the Rehoboth Beach Outlets.All guest rooms at Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach-Dewey include refrigerators, hair dryers and cable TV with HBO. Handicap accessible rooms are available.This Rehoboth Beach, DE features a business center with access to fax and copy services and large business rooms with data ports and spacious work desks. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Many outdoor activities are nearby like golf, tennis and miniature golf. Several restaurants and cocktail lounges can also be found in the area.Hotel features and amenities include free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi access, free local calls, free newspapers during the week and free coffee.Guests are invited to relax by the indoor heated pool after a long day of work or play.Cape Henlopen State Park and Delaware Seashore State Park are located just a few miles away, offering miles of shoreline with swimming, surfing, fishing, boating and picnicking. The Cape May County Park & Zoo is only 23 miles from this Rehoboth Beach, DE hotel.
- The front desk staff, and especially the housekeeping staff were very friendly, professional and accommodating. We will visit again, and again, and again.
- Friendly reception staff, very spacious and clean rooms, great location. Good restaurant right next door. Air conditioner actually worked. Breakfast was good. No noisy partiers. No issues–would return.
- I liked this hotel because it was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was nothing exceptional but for a quick bite and a good cup of coffee, it was fine. It was nicely located for shopping, entertainment, and the beaches. The staff was friendly and helpful. I’d stay again. Good value for the money.
- The room smelled like fresh linen. It was a great size! The staff was friendly and helpful. The indoor pool was heated and clean.
- Extremely clean, staff was really helpful, friendly and easy to find
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rehoboth offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ocean City is 28 miles from Hotel Rehoboth, and Cape May is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was very comfortable. The staff was outstanding. It has a restaurant on site where they make fresh pasta every day
- Great location and great hotel. My kids loved the room.
- Loved the robes…size and cleanliness of room…turn down service as well as evening reception!
- The hotel was extremely clean and beds we’re very comfortable!
- The rooms were nice , the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was edible. And the hotel was very clean and enjoying to look at
This Rehoboth Beach hotel is located just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and the boardwalk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a rooftop sun terrace with panoramic views.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every room at the Atlantis Inn. The air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and an en suite bathroom.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel and free parking is provided. Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Rehoboth Atlantis Inn.Tanger Factory Outlets are 2 miles from the hotel. Jungle Jim’s waterpark is 1 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodations nice. Parking was excellent, close to beach and stores.
- Great location with easy access to all the wonderful restaurants in the area.
- Location, price, the Staff. Overall stay was very comfortable.
- I didn’t like anything about this property at all the sheets on our beds were not change dirty sheets!
- Melissa (Hotel staff member) was a life saver!! I had a windshield wiper that decided to stop working when it was pouring down raining. She recommended “The Garage” a very reputable place to get your car fixed. They were very professional and friendly and had me back on the road in no time! Melissa is a very hard worker and very knowledgeable on places to go and eat especially on a Sunday. They had hot coffee and tea in the morning and she always was in a good mood and greeted you with a smile. She is the type of person who would go the extra mile to make your vacation go just right! This is very rare in hotel workers. I hope her boss reads this and gives her a raise!!! Otherwise she needs to go UNION!! LOL. And I would be glad to help her with that! LOL.
Brighton Suites Hotel
One of our top picks in Rehoboth Beach.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Brighton Suites Hotel is located in Rehoboth Beach, just 28 miles from Ocean City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 18 miles from Brighton Suites Hotel, and Wildwood is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from Brighton Suites Hotel.
- I liked the free gym membership, location, view and indoor parking.
- The staff was friendly with a very convenient location!
- Good location (close to marathon start and finish). Staff (especially front desk) was very friendly and helpful.
- Nice place to stay. However it is a bit pricey for being the off season. During the peak season it’s ridiculous.
- Excellent place! Modern, clean & Large suites. 2 blocks from boardwalk/beach, on site parking, walking distance to many restaurants & very accommodating staff.
Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach
One of our top picks in Rehoboth Beach.Holiday Inn Express Rehoboth Beach is located in Rehoboth Beach, 28 miles from Ocean City and 19 miles from Cape May.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wildwood is 25 miles from Holiday Inn Rehoboth Beach, and Lewes is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Generally everything was very good. Staff excellent
- The warm welcome when we walked in and the positive interactions with the kitchen staff the next morning. Breakfast was really good, too – I especially love the cinnamon rolls. The hotel was quiet and clean! We will return.
- It was a great place to stay while visiting family in the area.., very convenient, clean and comfortable.
- Breakfast was included and was really good for an American breakfast (the best we’ve had in an included american breakfast)
- THE STAFF WERE NICE, HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS. THE LOCATION WAS NICE. THE BUS HAD A PARK AND RIDE LOCATION DIRECTLY BEHIND THE HOTEL. RESTUARANTS AND STORES WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE.
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located within walking distance of Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, The Bellmoor Inn and Spa is in Rehoboth Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here includes a sitting area and a work desk. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer and bathrobes.At the Bellmoor Inn and Spa, there is a 24-hour front desk, an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities at the property include a business center and laundry facilities.An breakfast is served each morning, and afternoon refreshments are also offered.Several shopping and dining options are located within a 5-minute walk. The inn is half a mile from Rehoboth Beach, 2 miles from the Tanger Outlet Center – Rehoboth Beach and 9.3.5 miles from Delaware Seashore State Park. Cambridge-Dorchester Airport is 53 miles away.
- Very stylish, tasteful, beautiful hotel. Great staff. Rooms were pristine clean. Excellent beds, linens, and consideration of visitors’ comfort in the room. Excellent temperature control in room.
- The Bellmoor Inn is wonderful. Very luxurious, clean, and friendly. I recommend it highly.
- The staff was amazing it was like staying with family! I will never stay anywhere else when we visit Rehoboth. Beautiful property awesome staff we couldn’t have asked for anything more!
- Excellent breakfast. Good selection and yummy made to order omelets
- We enjoyed the lovely fireplace in the quiet, richly furnished library in the evening. We also enjoyed the outdoor seating in the grand garden for our full breakfast buffet. Nice breeze, beautiful spring blossoms, and a slew of song birds singing the arrival of spring. A great experience overall.
Gold Leaf Hotel of Dewey
One of our top picks in Dewey Beach.Located in Dewey Beach, 26 miles from Ocean City, Gold Leaf Hotel of Dewey features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 19 miles from Gold Leaf Hotel of Dewey, and Rehoboth Beach is 2.1 miles from the property. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 34 miles away.
- Breakfast was Great !!! Exercise rm was Great !!! Staff was Very Friendly !!! Very Close to 🌴 Beach 💕👍👍👍🎈😁😁😁
- Loved the bed and the pillows. It was a great getaway even though the weather was blah and many places were closed due to the time of year. I just needed time to myself.
- Staff were awesome. Lori greeted us and made us feel very welcome.
- The parking was so convenient, there is a garage witin the hotel. The room was modern, clean, and had plenty of space for my husband and I.
The breakfast room was bright and well provided for. Yoghurt, butter, etc. in a refrigerated cabinet. Possible to make waffles and oatmeal. Eggs and sausage available. Toasters for english muffins and bagels. Loved the coffee machine – would have needed more days there to try all the options!
Letty took care of everything!
Parking available on the level of your room.
Beds comfortable with nice linens. Towels good and fluffy.
Top Hotels In Bald Eagle Village Delaware Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bald Eagle Village Delaware to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bald Eagle Village Delaware but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bald Eagle Village Delaware. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!