10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bald Crossing Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Bald Crossing Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bald Crossing Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bald Crossing Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bald Crossing Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bald Crossing Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bald Crossing Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bald Crossing Tennessee:
Baymont Inn & Suites – Johnson City
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Baymont Inn & Suites – Johnson City is located in Johnson City.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tri-City Regional Airport is 9 miles away.
- Clean room and bathroom good shower. Guy on reception late at night very friendly and hospitable. Good breakfast
- The room was clean and attractive and the TV worked. The people at the front desk were very kind and helpful.
- The beds we’re great but the pillows we’re not
- The staff was very friendly and helpful with information
- I liked that the beds were comfortable and the water was hot.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Jonesborough-Johnson City West, TN
This Jonesborough hotel is 2 miles from Wetlands Water Park and a 2-minute walk from the International Storytelling Centre. It features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, mini-fridge and coffee/tea facilities are standard in every room at the AmericInn Lodge and Suites Jonesborough. All rooms include a cable TV and work desk.Free access to the gym and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Jonesborough AmericInn Lodge. Parking is also free on site.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Country Inn & Suites. It includes cereal, pastries and Belgium waffles, along with juice, coffee and tea.East Tennessee State University and the Natural History Museum are both a 12-minute drive from the hotel.
- I loved the friendly staff. Breakfast was hearty and good. Rooms were very clean.
- Bed and breakfast were wonderful. Nice shower. Great pool facility.
- Access to historic downtown Jonesborough was very good – look for the road at the far end of the parking lot and head down the hill a few blocks. Breakfast was acceptable, I wouldn’t call it great. Room was clean enough. Really quiet, though there weren’t a lot of guests when we were there. If you’re there on the correct night of the week, take in the storytelling in historic downtown. Front desk staff made some pretty good recommendations on places to eat.
- The service was excellent – was hoping for omelets but everything was very good!!!
- Great location to town. Exceptionally nice staff.
Park N Stay Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Park N Stay Inn offers accommodations in Johnson City, just 18 miles from Kingsport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 11 miles from Park N Stay Inn.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Johnson City
One of our best sellers in Johnson City! Featuring free WiFi, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Johnson City offers accommodations in Johnson City.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- I always love staying here. The staff is super friendly, everything is clean, and it’s in a great location.
- The front desk staff were super sweet and just all around seemed to take interest in your needs.
- Breakfast was great. staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was super friendly. All of the amenities were amazing!
Free breakfast, free WiFi, free parking
Great front desk service
Courtyard Johnson City
Courtyard offers contemporary accommodations near Johnson City Market Place, a 10 minute drive from downtown. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Large rooms at Courtyard Johnson City include a spacious sitting area with flat-screen cable TVs. Each room provides free Wi-Fi connection and is decorated with wood furnishings and bright carpets.Guests can enjoy a selection of dishes for breakfast and dinner at The Bistro & Bar, also serving cocktails during the evenings. On-site vending machines offer drinks and snacks 24/7.Popular nearby attractions include the Hands On Regional Museum, 5 miles away, and Boone Lake, a 25 minute drive from the Courtyard hotel. Tri-Cities Tennessee Airport is 15 miles from the property and free parking is available.
- Availability to the main stores, roads and freeway
- The hotel looked wonderful and the staff was very. Ice.
- The lobby, room, etc were very nicely decorated. The Staff was very friendly.
- The staff could not have been more kind nor more accommodating. We were there for a family funeral with a number of family members and friends. Because we were returning late, they kept the restaurant open for us. Each staff member asked how we were doing and went out of their way with small kindnesses.
Beds were comfortable in nice big rooms. Liked having a refrigerator.
Staff was friendly and helpful
Food choices were varied and very tasty
Hampton Inn Johnson City
Located in downtown Johnson City, this hotel is a 5-minute drive to East Tennessee State University. It features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily breakfast buffet.Guests of the Hampton Inn Johnson City can enjoy free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and a small gym. The business center offers fax/copy services and free parking is available on-site.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard amenities in every room at the Johnson City Hampton Inn. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a work desk.Pine Oaks Golf Course and The Mall at Johnson City are both 3 miles from the hotel.
- The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and items changed daily, a pleasant surprise. The hotel was close to all of the things we wanted to do. We were visiting a student at ETSU and it was right down the street from the school. If we visit Johnson City again, we would definitely stay here!
- Beds were excellent. Would like to know what kind of mattress was on the bed. Breakfast was very good. Will most likely stay again when in Johnson City.
- Bedspread very cozy. Loved having all the plugs and USBs around the room. Plenty of channels on TV. Husband and I both fit in jacuzi tub.
- Very clean room and very comfortable bed and the best pillow I have ever used to sleep on. And the breakfast very good to start my day off. We will stay again.
- We traveled to Johnson City to visit a sick friend.
Holiday Inn Express Johnson City
Located just off I-26 and 7 miles northwest of downtown Johnson City, this Holiday Inn Express features a spacious indoor pool facility. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Johnson City are equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV and an MP3 player. A microwave, refrigerator and in-room coffee maker are included.Guests of the Johnson City Holiday Inn Express are welcome to enjoy the on-site whirlpool and fitness room. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and the business center.A hot breakfast buffet including cinnamon rolls, bacon and eggs is served daily and can be enjoyed with a free copy of USA Today.The Johnson City Holiday Inn is less than 7 miles from Jonesborough and less than 16 miles from Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The pillows were phenomenal and the breakfast was amazing.
- Comfortable room, good breakfast and pleasant staff. Good location.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The view from room 423 was really nice, mountains in the background. Our bed was very comfortable. Plenty of space in the room and bathroom. Breakfast was pretty good. The cinnamon rolls were the best part. Good coffee available 24hrs as well. The location was convenient to just about everywhere. Since it was so close to Christmas the hotel was decorated very pretty and the fireplace in the dining area was so cozy.
- Everything. Great view. Close to everything. Clean and friendly staff. Pool was nice and warm and clean. Very nice place
- Everyone was so friendly. It was very cozy and perfect for our stay! The breakfast was very good too and I noticed the server kept everything full and on top of things!
This Johnson City, Tennessee hotel is located along Highway 321 at the edge of the East Tennessee State University campus. It offers an airport shuttle, a full-service spa & beauty salon, and a restaurant. Spacious rooms feature free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge are equipped in all rooms at Carnegie Hotel. The classic rooms are filled with traditional décor and light colors; they include a laptop safe box and a work desk. Most offer a seating area with a sofa bed.Hotel Carnegie offers on-site dining at Wellington’s. The restaurant serves modern southern cuisine in a formal dining atmosphere. A variety of liquor and wine selections are available, and the restaurant offers occasional live entertainment.A gym and a business center are offered on site for guest use. Meeting rooms, laundry facilities and dry cleaning services are also available.This hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from the entrance of Roan Mountain State Park and Pine Oaks Golf Club.
- The room service was great as was the food. The Austin Springs Spa and staff were wonderful. The room was not exactly what I expected from the photos. The chairs in front of the fireplace were not comfortable nor was the bed. The front desk staff was professional and very nice.
This hotel is by far one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I have ever visited and I travel often. The bathroom was amazing! The size was wonderful. You were not tripping over each other to get around. The rooms were well cared for and nicely laid out.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
- A great atmosphere to hang out with friends or just enjoy time with the one you want to share time with.
- Staff is always courteous and available – front desk and housekeeping in particular. Rooms are always super-clean and well done.
- The historic and highend feeling throughout the property.
Sleep Inn & Suites Johnson City
One of our best sellers in Johnson City! In Johnson City, this Tennessee hotel features a fitness center, free Wi-Fi access, and a daily complimentary hot breakfast. The Mall at Johnson City is 2 miles away and provides dining and shopping venues.A microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee machine are featured in each room at Sleep Inn and Suites. Cable TV, ironing facilities, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also included.A business center and meeting facilities are available at the Johnson City hotel. The property provides free parking for guests’ convenience. Complimentary newspapers are provided daily.Johnson City Medical Center is 3.5 miles from the property. East Tennessee State University is 4 miles from the Tennessee hotel. Bristol Motor Speedway is located a 19-minute drive away.
- The price and the front desk employee were really nice !
- Clean & comfortable room, free breakfast, free newspapers daily, good location, helpful staff. Had a minor cleanliness issue that was resolved immediately after reporting it. Breakfast area was clean and cheerful, lobby was nice.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Also liked how close the room was to the parking lot. We didn’t get a chance to eat the breakfast because we didn’t get up in time.
- Everything but computers were down and could not print receipt. Still waiting for one
- Overall economy for services, very friendly and helpful staff
Quality Inn Johnson City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Johnson City offers accommodations in Johnson City, just 14 miles from Kingsport.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The receptionist was wonderful – am & pm. The warm breakfast was great except the biscuits were like hockey pucks. It was easy to find and get to. A real plus being located behind a Cracker Barrel. The room was clean aside from worn carpet. Heater worked well and was not too noisy. Area seemed fairly quiet, but was not overly busy for this time of year. Parking was good for car, but not very accommodating if you have a truck and trailer.
- It was convenient, clean and affordable. We stayed for a business trip and will stay again when we go back again.
- very comfortable bed. clean rooms. easy access parking to room for loading in my stuff
- I had problems with the lock on my door. It was annoying but the staff was patient and attentive and finally got it fixed.
- Great location! It was quiet. Kyle at check in was very helpful.
Top Hotels In Bald Crossing Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bald Crossing Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bald Crossing Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bald Crossing Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!