10 Best Hotels To Stay In Balcon del Mar Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Balcon del Mar Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Balcon Del Mar Valencia Community:
El Rodat Hotel Village Spa
One of our top picks in Jávea.El Rodat Hotel Village Spa features gardens filled with aromatic plants and an outdoor pool. It looks over Montgó Nature Reserve and Jávea Bay, and has a Spa with a wide range of treatments.Beautifully decorated rooms come with a private terrace, air conditioning, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Rodat’s Wellness Spa, available at an extra cost, includes an indoor pool with chromotherapy, contrast showers, a Finnish sauna and a range of treatments, including Ayurvedic massage.Mimbre Restaurant serves traditional Valencian dishes with innovative touches. There is also a wide range of rice dishes, and a wine cellar.Platja de L’Arenal Beach is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the center of Jávea is 10 minutes away.
- Nice location, and nice layout. Restaurant is also very nice.
- The beds were comfortable also room was very clean. Balcony was better in this room than the last one unfortunately the mosquito’s were about so we could not enjoy
- Lovely spacious room and bathroom. The beds were super comfy. The grounds of the property were well kept and beautiful. It was just a short drive to the beach, restaurants and supermarkets. Enjoyed our stay!
- The spa was delightful, as was the attentiveness of the staff.
- Did not eat there. 20 euros for breakfast was extortionate
Aparthotel Bahia Pinosol
One of our top picks in Jávea.Featuring gardens with 3 large seasonal outdoor pools, Aparthotel Bahia Pinosol is set in a quiet neighborhood, around 1.2 mi from Arenal Beach.The complex offers modern, well-equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms, air conditioning and a kitchenette.In addition, there is a seasonal outdoor snack bar with terrace, a restaurant serving a buffet breakfast and a gym.Aparthotel Pinosol is located close to a public park with picnic, barbecue facilities and playground for children.At Arenal Beach you will find a lovely promenade with a good selection of bars and restaurants. Within 15 minutes’ drive you will also find several different coves.Javea is conveniently located midway between Valencia and Alicante airports.
Clean and tidy with everything you need.
Beds very comfortable with extra pillows and blankets etc.
Cleaning service everyday – great!
- Good price for Peak peak season. I liked the bed. very large and comfy. large roomy bedroom. clean white sheets and covers. clean blankets. Good blackout blinds in both the bedroom and lounge. Air con was excellent and so was getting fresh towels everyday. The place was spotless when i arrived. Cleaners lovely but made loads of noise ( not really their fault as floors are all tiled) moving furniture in adjacent apartments in the mornings when cleaning. Loads of sun loungers and although a tad pricey for what you get the little kiosk selling food and drinks all day was a bonus on the days when i didn´t want to drive anywhere for a bit of lunch or refreshments. Reception open all night which was handy when both our door cards didn´t work one night when we returned at 3 in the morning. There is another kioskt selling food and drinks across the road and another playground – not part of thecomplex. And a restaurant ( which we didnt go to ) about 1 min walk away.
- Everything about the property was great! Large apartments, good air con, lovely pools, even though it was height of season it didn’t feel busy at all. Great value breakfast too. Will definitely return!
- I was pleasantly surprised by the aparthotel. I liked how affordable it was, there were 3 pools and plenty of beds. The rooms were spacious and the balcony was great. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Nothing would not recommend bath was filthy no hand rails so stairs were dangerous very cramped lounge
- Clean and tidy with everything you need.
Parador de Jávea Hotel
One of our top picks in Jávea.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in exotic gardens and right beside Mediterranean beaches, Parador de Jávea has a fantastic outdoor pool and fine options for dining.Enjoy sunny afternoons walking around the charming gardens of the Parador Jávea. Take a siesta under the shade of the palm trees and enjoy the bright colors of the Bougainvillea plants which remind you of your exotic location in the South of Spain.Hotel Parador Jávea’s spacious rooms are decorated in a fresh and modern style and some have balconies overlooking the sea. Enjoy plants and flower decoration in your room.Jávea Parador’s restaurant is an excellent place to try characteristic rice dishes, fresh fish and Mediterranean-style recipes. The restaurant’s terrace is a wonderful spot to enjoy the views as you dine with friends.In summer you can cool off in the outdoor pool, as you look at the views over the pretty bay. Guests should check pool opening dates with the hotel.
- Great breakfast selection. Friendly service staff, lovely grounds and very close to the beach. The barman was particularly excellent.
- 3rd time at hotel love the love the location view and surrounding restaurants.
- It is in the most perfect location rooms were excellent
Bed was fabulous
Breakfast could be more inspiring
Kettles and teabags would be greatly appreciated. T
- Staff very friendly, breakfast buffet pretty good too. Location right on the beach is of course the main attraction.
Hotel Villa Naranjos
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Villa Naranjos is located on the Playa Del Arenal Beach, 2.8 mi from the center of Jávea. It features a swimming pool, 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.The bright, modern-style rooms at Hotel Villa Naranjos have parquet floors and balconies, some of which have views of the beach and the mountains. They come with a work desk and a private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This hotel features an on-site restaurant with buffet services and a bar. A tour desk is available and guests are offered a range of activities like diving, snorkeling or hiking. There is also a game room with darts and a library.The Montgó Natural Reserve is a 9-minutes’ drive from Hotel Villa Naranjos. Valencia and Alicante are within 1 and a half hours driving from the hotel.
- The proximity to the beach, shops and bars was great.. the staff were fantastic, very friendly and willing to accommodate our special needs, lots of pillows)
- Location was more than perfect, right on the beach! The view from our room was idyllic.
- Location is great for being at the heart of activity. All staff were hard working and engaging. Rooms are good size, simply but adequately furnished with all basic needs
- Good size room. Location great. All clean. Food ok-good.
- Staff helpful, accommodation clean ,beds comfortable, food good.
The Bull & Bear
The Bull & Bear is located in the small historic town of Benitachell, surrounded by mountains. The attractive building has a bar-restaurant, as well as free WiFi and on-site parking.The Bull & Bear Hotel is located between the coastal towns of Javea and Moraira, both of which have a good selection of sandy beaches and nightlife. There are a number of golf courses nearby.The rooms in The Bull & Bear have countryside views and a fan.The property is within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
- Only 5 min walk from the bus from alicante. English speaking staff, easy check in, the room was comfortable and clean. Lovely meal at the restaurant..
1. Quiet area
2. Good price
3. Beautiful view from the room
4. The owner is nice, polite and helpful
5. Rooms are clean
- It was a lovely old building with lots of character. There was plenty of outside space for sitting out. Large room and bathroom. Mosquito net on window. The rooms were better than the reviews led us to believe.
- Location was ideal for BeniAsia restaurant for New Year’s eve party.
- Hotel needed a room with lounge facilities sofas etc where we can relax and enjoy a drink
One of our top picks in Jávea.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Javea is located 350 feet from Javea Beach on the Costa Blanca. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. Air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, mini-bar and fridge.The modern rooms are heated and have wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is offered at the Hotel Javea. There is a bar and room service is available.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- The bed was comfy and the hotel was in a fantastic location
Helpfulness of staff
Availability of tea/coffee in mornings
Lovely food in restaurant
- this is really a great location right in the port and the restaurant on the top floor is first class with fantastic views
- Friendly staff clean tidy hotel in a good location
- Fantastic location right in the heart of the port. Good value, very nice standard of room and really nice public space on the ground floor. Staff were very helpful.
The Beach House
One of our top picks in Jávea.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Beach House is located in Jávea, 100 feet from La Grava Beach and offers free WiFi throughout.All air-conditioned room comes with a fully equipped kitchenette completed with electric hobs and tea and coffee machine. There is a smart TV and all have a private bathroom with shower.Rooms are cleaned every 3 days and dry cleaning services are available on prior request.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and windsurfing.El Arenal and La Granadella beaches are within 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montgó mountain is 2.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 mi from the property.
- Absolutely beautiful property in a spectacular spot. We loved our room with sea views. A great place to relax and recharge. Would highly recommend. We loved it so much that we will return again in a few days!
- Great apartment for small families. Close to everything in port and pebble beach. Very cool and comfortable wee apartment for a family with small kids.
- The bed at the beach house duplex attic was very comfortable with an amazing view
- Location cleanliness and responsiveness of the owner. We had the code delivered by WhatsApp this worked great. The kitchen and down stairs was really nice and the bedroom was excellent
The location of this property is within walking distance to the port and its beaches and also to many restaurants and shops.
Views of the sea are pretty spectacular.
One of our top picks in Jávea.Hotel Triskel is set in a restored building in the center of Jávea, 1.2 mi from the beach. It retains the characteristic local architectural style and offers modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi.Upon arrival you receive a welcome glass of cava. You can relax in the hotel bar, which has a lounge area with a fireplace and offers live music at the weekend.The hotel offers an airport shuttle service, for a supplement. Parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Montgó Nature Reserve is within a 10-minute drive.
Nice room with a nice comfy bed, spotlessly clean.
- Location, The staff, the beds where comfy lovely bathrooms with a bath.
- Homely , friendly staff all round great experience.
- Characterful small hotel with the personal touch. Felt very well looked after by Shy, & appreciated the friendly welcome from Manuel (and the free welcome glass of Cava!) Has an attractive bar and comfortable bedrooms with effective air conditioning. Will recommend to friends and visit again. Good location in the Old Town and Triskel have made arrangements so you can park undercover for a small fee.
the outstanding customer service from
Both Shy and Manuel. They made us feel at home. We also loved how intimate the bar was and the uniqueness of the rooms.
- Nice room with a nice comfy bed, spotlessly clean.
One of our top picks in Moraira.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. HOTEL MAÑET is offering accommodations in Moraira. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.HOTEL MAÑET has an outdoor pool. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Speaking both English and Spanish, staff at the reception can help you plan your stay.Benidorm is 27 miles from HOTEL MAÑET. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 59 miles from the hotel.
- Excellent position, very near a very good beach and restaurant. The balcony was one of the most spacious we have seen. A good infinity pool. Very good breakfast and most of it brought to the table.
- Fantastic location, stunning views, excellent facilities and lovely staff – very friendly !!
- everything was excellent. staff, rooms, restaurant, facilities, position, location.
- Lovely staff and owner , fridge in room a real benefit . Great breakfast .gorgeous infinity pool
- The hotel is situated on the beautiful el portet beach and is real gem, had a lovely anniversary weekend and the staff are so lovely x
La Sort Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Moraira.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Boutique Hotel LaSort is set on the seafront in central Moraira and offers elegant, modern rooms with free WiFi. It features an on-site restaurant with a terrace.All rooms are spacious and bright, and come with a Nespresso coffee machine with capsules, a TV, and mini-bar. Each one has a private bathroom with bathrobes, slippers, toiletries and a hairdryer.The Sand Restaurant specializes in fresh fish and seafood, and also offers a variety of tapas and other dishes.In the surrounding area you will find many restaurants and shops. You will also find Moraira Marina within 5 minutes’ walk.
- Staff were so pleasant and helpful. We were departing very early morning but they arranged to have simple breakfast coffee available for us.
- Amazing… we can not fault this hotel in any way. We booked for 2 nights and ended up arriving 2 days earlier. We stayed in a sea view suite (25€ per night more than the castle view room!) which had fantastic views (Room 402). The room itself is very big and has all the amenities you need. There is a table with 2 chairs and a sunbed on the balcony. The shower is the best shower we have ever had in a hotel! The room is completely soundproof with black out curtains so you have no idea what time of the day it is!! The staff are extremely helpful and very friendly. Breakfast is included and is served downstairs in the hotel restaurant. There is a continental and cooked breakfast – you can have whatever you want. The hotel is in a perfect location with only a 1 minute walk to the beach.
Friendly helpful staff, great breakfast and dinner food.
- The facility was in a perfect location overlooking the beach, the inclusive breakfast was excellent and we had a couple of lunches at the Hotel which were of a very high standard. All the staff at the Hotel were very welcoming and could not do enough for you. We would highly recommend this Hotel and would have no hesitation staying there once again.
Typical Spanish hotel you’d expect to visit in the 1980’s, great location with little facilities. However, the restaurant was the diamond in a pile of coal.
Staff were extremely friendly, although not all had a good command of English.
Top Hotels In Balcon Del Mar Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Balcon del Mar Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!