10 Best Hotels To Stay In Balcheil Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Balcheil Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Balcheil Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balcheil Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balcheil Quintana Roo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Balcheil Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Balcheil Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Balcheil Quintana Roo:
Cielo Maya Beach Tulum
One of our top picks in Tulum.Located in Tulum in the region of Quintana Roo, 10 miles from Akumal, Cielo Maya Beach Tulum features an outdoor pool and a private beach area. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Puerto Aventuras is 21 miles from Cielo Maya Beach Tulum, and Xpu Ha is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Little bit far from noisy city center, nothing can be better than this quiet and luxurious place
The bed was huge and super comfy. Loads of pillows!
The room was spacious and the view just spectacular.
- All of the amenities were included. Beautiful setting. Very helpful staff!
- The staff was incredible and accommodating. There is an awesome cenote right across the street. Food is great. Rooms are great. Taxis are readily available to get you where you want to go. Nice pool.
- Localization and view from rooms “Ocean View” were amazing.
Blue Sky Tulum
One of our best sellers in Tulum! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Blue Sky Tulum is located in Tulum in the region of Quintana Roo, just 10 miles from Akumal. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Puerto Aventuras is 21 miles from Blue Sky Tulum, and Xpu Ha is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 34 miles from Blue Sky Tulum.
- New construction, comfortable bed, nice furniture throughout, very clean
- Loved the Front Desk Manager Carla. She was prompt and responsive and was eager to do what ever is necessary to make our stay wonderful.
- Traveling for the first time with an infant and Blue Sky was the perfect spot. The restaurant at the property was perfect for us as we can’t always go out for a big dinner with baby, it was very convenient. Our room had a beautiful ocean view which was so nice to have when moving at a slower pace with baby! Can’t wait to come back!
- very comfy bed and clean room, excellent service (Netflix included in our room), about 10 minute drive to downtown Tulum, private and secluded beach with water equipment included to borrow!
- Room over looking beach. Pier with hammocks, good restaurant on site, thank you Luis! Cenote across the street. Very safe, comfortable and relaxing.
One of our top picks in Akumal.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Akumal Natura offers accommodations in Akumal, just 23 miles from Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.Tulum is 16 miles from Akumal Natura , and Cozumel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 27 miles from the property.
An incredible experience in this camping. The breakfast was delicious, the room is so cozy (and smelled really good) and the bed is sooo comfy. The shower is super nice with that nature vibe.
They even had their own cenote and we took a dip to revigorate.
There is a parking space available and the staff was super and all friendly! I recommend this experience to everyone! For sure would stay here again.
- I found the chef consistently dedicated to creating great meals and also remembered personal preferences. It was clean well prepared food.
Bed a good size.Security seemed solid.Quiet atmosphere.
Good food in restaurant.
Elizabeth let us ride the bikes to Tulum.
- nice accomodation for that price, great cenote in the property – possibility of night swimming, calm place, clean room
- I liked that it was away from the regular tourist track. The bikes allowed for mobility nice to ride the short ride to the real town of Akumal and then over to the coast side. The Cenote and yoga included in the price was an added bonus. I would stay at Akumal Natura again.
- An incredible experience in this camping. The breakfast was delicious, the room is so cozy (and smelled really good) and the bed is sooo comfy. The shower is super nice with that nature vibe.
Hotel & Cabañas Zazil Kin Tulum
One of our best sellers in Tulum! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel & Cabañas Zazil Kin Tulum is located in Tulum, 15 miles from Akumal and 29 miles from Punta Allen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Puerto Aventuras is 25 miles from Hotel & Cabañas Zazil Kin Tulum, and Xpu Ha is 21 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent. Our restaurant had the best vibe at night and was quite lovely by day. You can easily walk to the ruins and wander the beach. The facility is rustic, but it is the most affordable hotel on the beach. My partner and I reserved the basic cabana with a shared bathroom. Based off of previous reviews, we went into with the mindset that we are beach camping. It is a very basic room with concrete floors, a fan, and a surprisingly comfortable mattress on a concrete mount. Basically, everything you need to sleep and have a roof over your head. We were there to enjoy the beach, ruins, and culture so it was wonderful. If you are looking for more of a luxury experience, then probably should look elsewhere.
- Great atmosphere, awesome beach and restaurant, friendly and helpful staff
Cabanas were in beautiful setting woth white sand and palm trees. We had the lower- priced cabanas, with raw concrete floor, a queen bed, a bathroom with shower; electricity at night only. Was cozy. Not hotel quality, but we are the camping-type, so it was fine. Beautiful beach!!! Beautiful setting. A 100 peso taxi ride from downtown Tulum and ADO bus station.
Restaurant in hotel lobby. Other restaurants in walking distance along road or beach. Some staff very friendly.
- My family really enjoyed our stay. The property is clean, simple, and beautiful. Great staff. Will stay here again.
- The location is extraordinary, right on the beach, the whole resort is covered by soft white sand. We’ve booked a cabana without a bathroom, however the common ones were absolutely fine – only thing, you need a key to enter.
Hotel Que Onda
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Que Onda is located in Akumal, just 21 miles from Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tulum is 17 miles from Hotel Que Onda, and Cozumel is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Staff very friendly, in particular Natalia – Very quiet (few music) – Nice Garden – Birds as alarm clock – Breakfast and dinner – Localisation in Akumal
- The setting is in a lush tropical garden from which you can hear the ocean. The staff is wonderful. The on-site restaurant delicious.
The staff were very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were large and clean. We were also given access to comfortable cruiser bikes for free so we could ride into town. We enjoyed the fact that we were far enough away from the busy touristy area to relax but close enough to ride in for a meal and a bevy. The lagoon is a very short walk and a great place to spend the day.
Thank you to the wonderful staff for making our 3 night stay very enjoyable.
- Beautiful setting, good restaurant (cash only), quiet
- Bed was very comfortable, staff very friendly and has an authentic Mexican atmosphere.
Grand Bahia Principe Tulum – All Inclusive
Located in Akumal in the region of Quintana Roo, 24 miles from Playa del Carmen, Grand Bahia Principe Tulum – All Inclusive features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. The hotel has a playground and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.A range of activities are available in the area, such as windsurfing, diving and canoeing. Tulum is 14 miles from Grand Bahia Principe Tulum – All In, and Cozumel is 27 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- The food was great the staff were polite and very helpful. Great accommodation very clean and comfortably. The beds are very comfy.
- Everything was excellent, staff was efficient and friendly, food- delicious etc.
the grounds were well kept, and the food was ok. the best speciality dining was the gourmet.
However, there was always plenty of food served.
- The staff was great and always accommodating. The resort was well maintained, I saw some reviews saying it was too large and spread out but it didn’t feel that way to me. There was cute of wildlife like iguanas on the property. The beach had schools of fish swimming right by you! The resort was pretty close to some mayan ruins. We used the colectivo ( an inexpensive public shuttle van service) to get there, admission wasn’t expensive and there was a great beach inside as well.
The resort was very clean and well maintained. The beach was immaculate! The beds were surprisingly comfortable with good pillows. So much to do and see. Easy to get around and large enough that you never felt crowded or rushed.
Our waiter Jordan, in the main buffet restaurant for breakfast and lunch was exceptional. Attentive, caring, funny, and made us feel at home.
El Paraiso Hotel Tulum
One of our best sellers in Tulum! Located in Tulum, 15 miles from Akumal, El Paraiso Hotel Tulum features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services, ticket service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Punta Allen is 28 miles from El Paraiso Hotel Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 26 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Large room and large bed. Nice bathroom. Friendly people at the reception (especially Carolina). Beautiful beach (however it was a pity that we were there in a period with a lot of sargassum).
- The bed, bathroom and beach beds were luxurious. Location and beach also brilliant. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the staff were more than helpful. Would highly recommend. The photos on booking.com are an exact representation of what you get.
- Small rooms but very attractive with screened windows on both sides. Nice veranda where we ate our breakfast. Good options for continental breakfast. All of the property is on powder soft sand. The beds are comfortable and soft with several pillows and good quality linens. Overall impression of nice beach cottage.
The Beach is Perfecto. The breakfast was great.
The staff were helpfull and friendly.
- Rooms are very clean and just minutes to the most beautiful beach. Staff is very kind and attentive
Hotel Poc Na Tulum
One of our top picks in Tulum.Located inside the Tulum Archeological Site in Tulum, Hotel Poc Na Tulum features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi in the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. American breakfast is offered with options such as coffee, tea, juice, milk, cereal, fruit and eggs.The area is popular for snorkelling and diving. Hotel Poc Na Tulum is inside Parque Nacional Tulum is , while Bus station Tulum Ruins is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel International Airport, 39.1 miles from the property.
- We were in the tower building and it has a fantastic location with sea view. It was a special treat for us who lives in a town. I recommend to wake up early to see the sunrise 🙂 No TV, no Wi-Fi, small, not for those tourists who needs much comfort.
- The localization is amazing. We stayed in bungalows just in front of the beach and the views are fantastic. It is good for people that like to be surrounded by nature.
- The location right on the beach was great. The hotel overall was very relaxed and rustic
- Bungalow was super charming. Location/view was amazing.
- The place is a paradise, the bathroom is wonderful and atypical. Our room had a very nice and quiet balcony. the bed was super comfy. The staff for cleaning and luggage carrying were lovely and caring.
Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya All Inclusive-Adults Only
One of our top picks in Akumal – and a guest favorite.
Located in Akumal, 23 miles from Playa del Carmen, Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya All Inclusive-Adults Only features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Tulum is 15 miles from Secrets Akumal Adults Only, and Cozumel is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 27 miles from Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya All Inclusive-Adults Only.
- The staff were fabulous and very attentive. They couldn’t do enough to help. The rooms were beautiful and well kept. Everything has been finished to a high spec. Spa is absolutely stunning and with great facilities.
– Great Resort even the word amazing is correct !
– Unfortunately I only stayed one night in this resort but my stay was so great !
– Staff extremely friendly and nice
– Great breakfast / lunch / dinner – Top !
– Rooms are big, clean and have all modern luxe
– this is not a cheap hotel but real value for money !
Incredible resort !
- Wonderful beach, three lovely pools, excellent restaurants, cheerful staff, and a super comfortable room with ocean view.
- Beautiful location, spacious and well-appointed rooms, superb pool, nice food.
- every thing was amazing ,the people where awesome ,the food was great, the activity’s where good there is nothing bad that I can say about this place thanks
Playa Mambo Eco Cabanas
One of our top picks in Tulum.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Playa Mambo Eco Cabanas offers accommodations in Tulum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Akumal is 17 miles from Playa Mambo Eco Cabanas, and Punta Allen is 26 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 40 miles away.
- Nice beach and the hotel ground looks nice during daytime. But there is a reason there are only few pictures of the cabanas’ inside. The beach however is not private and the same for all the other hotels around this once.
- Exceptional personnel in the person of Jose Antonio especially. Frank the cook was also very friendly (and skilled). Very well situated. Very quiet place on a very well maintained beach. Comfortable bed.
- Everyone at the hotel was lovely and the beach was gorgeous. I’ve never stayed at an eco hotel, so there was a slight adjustment to what I was used to. It didn’t take long to settle in and really just enjoy Tulum. I also liked the location. It was a little further down the road in the hotel zone, which I liked as it felt quieter and there were still plenty of things to explore around the area.
- This play exceeded my expectations! I was already excited to stay here based on photos, location, and ratings but the place was even more breathtaking in person. The rooms are nicer than they look in the photos in my opinion, the staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating and you absolutely can’t beat the location. The bungalow we stayed in was cute, clean, bigger than I thought it would be and the bed was very comfortable! The beach and small bar are perfect for total relaxation and I prefer it to a bigger, more crowded place to stay. The drinks are great and the night we ate at the restaurant on the property I had one of the best grilled steaks I have ever eaten. The restaurant is small and quaint where they cook a few things on the grill and it is amazing. I cannot say enough about how great this place is, I would recommend to anyone!!!!
- The location right on the beach is beautiful and beach furniture is good. Very close to a variety of bars, restaurants, spas and a cenote. ATMs readily available locally as well as some small supermarkets
Top Hotels In Balcheil Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Balcheil Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Balcheil Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Balcheil Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!