10 Best Hotels To Stay In Balboa Island California – Top Hotel Reviews
Balboa Island California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Balboa Island California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balboa Island California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balboa Island California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Balboa Island California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Balboa Island California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Balboa Island California:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. A short walk from the Balboa Pier, this Newport Beach hotel has a daily continental breakfast, on-site dining, an outdoor hot tub and a terrace with views of the Pacific Ocean.Featuring comfortable and relaxing accommodations since 1929, every room at the Balboa Inn has cable TV, plush furnishing, a fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities. The rooms with private bathrooms are decorated with neutral creams and rich wood accents.The Siena Italian Restaurant serves Northern Italian cuisine in a casual atmosphere at the Balboa Inn. Its menu features specialties such as chicken marsala, filet mignon and fresh fish.The hotel has bike rentals for those who want to take advantage of the Newport Balboa Bike Trail located a short walk from the inn. A variety of restaurants and shops are a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Dosent look like the pictures at all. But the staff are super friendly
Very very clean room, comfortable bed, beautiful view from riom 331, the third-floor balcony, beautiful ocean view, very professional polite staff, Two hot tubs outside our room!
… walk to many restaurants, the pier and the beach… it was a pleasure and they were very nice to my dog.
- If you LOVE Balboa, old mission style architecture, and friendly helpful staff, this is your place. Comfy bed, fireplace, hot tub. For the area, a very good value. The location at the end of the pier can’t be beat! Walk to everything! Great dining choices in the neighborhood.
- They advertise to be on the beach, or on the sand, but the reality is there is a huge parking lot separating the beach from the hotel.
- The overall design of our room was super modern and we loved it. The room was gray themed with orange accents, which we’re all about. We loved the shower the most (rain forest shower head). Our closet has all new cider wood lining. Also, they provided 2 free water bottles in the room, which is basically unheard of these days. It was a lifesaver for us the next morning. Despite the downfalls, my husband and I immediately discussed about when we would be able to make a return trip to this inn after our baby is born.
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.Located in Newport Beach, 15 miles from Anaheim, Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Long Beach is 21 miles from Newport Beach Marriott, and Laguna Beach is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 4.3 miles from Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa.
- It says close to everything we wanted to do during our stay.
- The room was very comfortable: clean crisp linens and towels, enough room for the two of us, very comfortable and not too soft bed.
- Location to everything we came to do in Newport Beach
- Spa admission was included in stay and no additional costs were added. Wifi was free
Great Room Service breakfast
Fantastic Spa – use of steam, sauna, jacuzzi, salt water pool all complimentary.
Well appointed guest room
Able to walk to fashion island dining / shops
Fashion Island Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.Located at Fashion Island, an open-air lifestyle center in Newport Beach, Fashion Island Hotel is a luxury hotel featuring Southern California décor and views of the Pacific Ocean and Newport Harbor. This hotel features a resort-style pool area, a spa and an on-site restaurant.Offering free WiFi, all rooms and suites offer a step-out balcony or a furnished patio – many with commanding views of the Pacific Ocean and Newport Harbor. Features include floor-to-ceiling windows, LCD TVs and Bose audio systems. Marble bathrooms offer over-sized bath towels, fine linens and goose down duvets.Oak Grill is a light-filled restaurant that features a spacious outdoor deck for al fresco dining, along with an indoor bar with multiple TVs. Aqua Lounge serves cocktails and small bites by day and spirited socializing by night. Market Place, open 24-hours, offers coffee, fresh pastries and on-the-go lunches.Guests of Fashion Island Hotel can relax at the resort-style pool area, which features a contemporary poolside bar, private cabanas, a fireplace and modern furnishings. Adjacent to the pool, the fitness centre is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment. The Spa at Fashion Island Hotel features a relaxation lounge, a eucalyptus steam room and 9 treatment rooms for massages and treatments.Featuring dining, entertainment and upscale shopping opportunities, Fashion Island, Orange County’s premier shopping district, is adjacent to this hotel. Pelican Hill Golf Club is 4 miles away. Balboa Island and the Balboa Fun Zone are 3 miles away.
- Beautifully maintained suites with pleasing interior design
- Very clean and comfortable, the staff was very helpful and nice.
- Room was very comfortable, furnishings were upscale. Not your average hotel furniture. Love having the robe proved in the room. Bath towels were plush and oversized..
- My wife and I were very happy with our room rate and accommodations!!
- Location of property, clean and very nice staff. Wonderful amenities, I always stay here when Iam in town.
Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. A short walk from the beach and Newport Pier, this hotel is 20 miles from Disneyland. A rooftop deck and free DVD library are available on site. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a buffet breakfast.A flat-screen TV with satellite is featured in each bright room at Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel. Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all comfortably furnished rooms. A fridge is provided.At Bay Shores Peninsula Hotel guests have free access to beach equipment. After a day of fun in the sun, sandy clothes can be washed in the on-site laundromat. Fresh cookies are served in the afternoon.Fashion Island is 4.5 miles from this hotel. Just a few steps from Newport Balboa Bike Trail, guests can explore the area by bike.
The staff was wonderful! Our room was spotless. Location was the best. You could walk across the street to the beach and restaurants.
We had a wonderful time in Newport Beach!
- Great staff! Clean room! Great location right by the beach. Great view.
- The greeting at the reception was fantastic. Warren was so helpful and there was a nice note on the bed and then I received a post card. Everything was very cute and clean and I got there just as the hot fresh cookies came out. It’s awesome you need to stay there.
- Between the staff & the comfort, it’s easy to pick this place despite the high price. The breakfast buffet is awesome, with plenty of options. Rooms are well stocked, and beach equipment is available for use.
- A perfect little beach hotel! Bay Shores Peninsula is conveniently located 1 block from the beach, close to restaurants and the pier. It’s an older building (small rooms, old-style elevator with accordion door), but is very nicely updated and well maintained. The thoughtful amenities (fresh fruit in the rooms, books and movies to borrow, as well as beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, and toys), cosy vibe, and friendly personal guest services made our stay quite comfortable. The rooftop deck offers great views of the ocean and the inlet. We will definitely come back next time we’re in Newport Beach.
- The staff was wonderful! Our room was spotless. Location was the best. You could walk across the street to the beach and restaurants.
Balboa Bay Resort
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking Balboa Bay in Newport Beach, California, this 15-acre resort is 10 minutes from Huntington Beach. It features a full-service salon and spa, on-site dining, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Balboa Bay Resort offers accommodations equipped with a DVD player and a flat-screen TV. The granite and marble bathrooms are furnished with soaking bathtubs. A refrigerator and in-room laptop safe are provided.This resort features 3 on-property restaurants. Waterline Newport Beach, a waterfront water-to-table chef-driven restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A&O Kitchen+Bar, a waterfront gastropub and bar, is open late nights and serves lunch and dinner. Blend, an Italian-inspired coffee shop, is open daily from 6 am to 7 pm.Disneyland is just 20 minutes from the Balboa Bay Resort. Crystal Cove State Park is 10 minutes from the resort.
- Great customer service!!! Manager Damian Garcia went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I had a great experience
- The staff was very nice and went out of their way to fix problems that arose. the rooms are very comfortable. Bay View rooms are fabulous. Favorite part was renting a Duffy boat, room service provided Champagne and appetizers.
- The staff and room was excellent. We would definitely visit again.
- really cool soaking tub, room recently redecorated, just a really nice place to stay
- The live music in the main bar was a surprise and nice treat. Really lovely helpful staff.
Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Across from Newport Beach Harbor and only a short stroll from local attractions, this Newport Beach, California hotel offers a free daily breakfast along with in-room coffeemakers and mini-refrigerators.Easily discover the famed Laguna Beach and Disneyland Resort, both situated a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express Newport Beach. Ferries leading to scenic Catalina Island are also available only moments away.While staying at the Newport Beach Holiday Inn Express, enjoy starting the day with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. The hotel also provides free wireless internet access and free weekday newspapers.
- Breakfast choice was good- being vegetarian- fruit, yogurts, cereals, bread, etc. Having the microwave & fridge in room very useful. Free toiletries very helpful too. Eating & other shops within walking distance
- The location is good and the pricing very good. The breakfast is quite basic, but all we needed.
- The hotel is near Newport Beach. The location is convenient. The breakfast is good. And very welcome staff.
- The bed was very comfortable for the little time i did get to sleep.
- Checking in was a dream- Erika was very helpful and recommended a divine restaurant! Then went with another of her recommendations. When checking out the girl in reception was equally as lovely.
Newport Beach Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute walk from the historic Newport Pier, this charming hotel is only steps from the beach and restaurants. It features an on-site bar and serves a continental breakfast every morning.This Newport Beach Hotel features a flat-screen TV in every guest room. The rooms also feature hardwood floors and free Wi-Fi.The hotel lobby lounge provides assorted soft drinks, beer, red and white wine and champagne.Guests can use bicycles for free at Newport Beach Hotel. Free use of the beach towels, chairs, umbrellas and sand toys is also provided. Surf lessons are available in the surrounding area.Disneyland and Angel Stadium of Anaheim are within a 25-minute drive from this hotel. The Anaheim Convention Center is 18 miles away.
- Right on the beach! Next to the strand, shopping and great restaurants! Clean, cute and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a great complimentary breakfast, beach chairs and bikes. There’s a quaint bar, lounge and free boardgames. The ocean view rooms are amazing! There’s a Jacuzzi tub I loved watching the sunset from the bath!
- The heater was broken in my first room so the front desk woman not only tried to fix it but gave me an additional room to choose from. She told me if I couldn’t sleep in the second room because of a humming noise that was coming from outside, that I could return to the first and left extra blankets. The next day while I was getting ready I realized there was a leak coming from the shower that left a pool of water in the bathroom. It didn’t bother me, I just put towels down. However, I alerted the front desk when I left so they were aware and could repair it. The morning front desk woman discounted the room and apologized. It’s an older property and it was inexpensive so I knew it wouldn’t be the ritz. However, the care and attention that the staff took to make me comfortable and happy was worth every penny. Also, waking up to the ocean was amazing. I would definitely return. 🙂
- Great location on the sea front, the sea view room was very nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel wasn’t very expensive.
- The location was perfect, next to the beach. Good beds. simple but good breakfast.
- The most unpleasant surprise was non-free parking, the room didn’t have jacuzzi, the staff was rude
Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This small Newport Beach hotel is one block from the beach. The hotel offers free on-site parking. Each room features a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator.Beach chairs, towels and other beach equipment are provided at the Little Inn by the Bay Newport Beach Hotel.Balboa Island is less than 3 miles from the Little Inn by the Bay. Corona del Mar State Beach is 5 miles away.
- Great location, Clean, Smooth transaction on bookings.com and very service minded Staff. I also thouroughly enjoyed the free bikes. We will certainly return to ”little bay in”
- Booked this place super last minute with no plan in mind. The location is perfect! Walk-able to everything. The facilities were clean and up to date. Staff was friendly. Free bike rentals were a great perk!
- They went the extra mile and supplied roses and chocolates on Valentines day
- I loved how the location of this hotel was in the center of it all
- The bed & pillows, super comfy, loved walking to restaurants & Newport Beach & Pier
Lido House, Autograph Collection
One of our top picks in Newport Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Lido House, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Newport Beach. Private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Anaheim is 15 miles from Lido House, Autograph Collection, and Long Beach is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 6 miles from Lido House, Autograph Collection.
No reviews yet.
Ramada Inn and Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
One of our top picks in Costa Mesa.Ramada Inn and Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach offers accommodations in Costa Mesa. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Anaheim is 14 miles from Ramada Costa Mesa, and Long Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The room I received was more then I expected which made the trip much more enjoyable!!!
- The staff made sure the shuttle arrived to pick me up at the airport on time so I could make my event – since the event was close to the hotel, they even offered to drop me there if necessary.
- Excellent service, great location, clean, comfortable, plenty of parking, safe neighborhood
- Very quiet, clean and comfortable. We stayed for two nights. I was able to do laundry. Loved the free parking.
- The Hotel was great. The bathroom was clean and the everything was great. The cleaning ladies were awesome.
Top Hotels In Balboa Island California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Balboa Island California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Balboa Island California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Balboa Island California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!