10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bala-cynwyd Pennsylvania:
Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue
Only 5 miles from the sites and attractions of downtown Philadelphia, this hotel offers spacious meeting and banquet facilities along with a variety of first-class amenities and services.With nearly 35,000 square-feet of banquet and meeting space, complete with professional catering services, any event at the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue is sure to be unforgettable. The hotel also features several on-site gourmet dining options as well a state-of-the-art fitness center.Exploring the surrounding area is easy when staying at the City Avenue Hilton. Guests can easily visit the historic center of the city as well as nearby parks, shopping centers and golf courses.
- Everyone was very professional and polite. The rooms were amazing, and the area in all was clean. Would definitely stay again!
- Updated, chic hotel. Easy access to Center City Philadelphia, and just outside of the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The people. They were friendly and helpful at every turn.
- Very good breakfast and free parking facilities around the hotel
- The bed was comfy. The room was very clean and comfy!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Philadelphia-City Avenue
Discover all the comforts of home at this exceptional all-suite hotel, situated minutes from the attractions of downtown Philadelphia and offering modern amenities, including full kitchens.Area attractions, including the Philadelphia Zoo and the Museum of Art can be found minutes from the Homewood Suites Philadelphia-City Avenue. Many corporate offices, including AAMCO and Pep Boys, are also situated nearby.Before beginning the day, enjoy the Homewood Suites City Avenue’s free breakfast or with a workout in the fitness center. At the end of the day, enjoy the free weekday evening reception then relax on custom Serenity Beds.
- I had a great night sleep at this hotel. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was quiet – all important aspects of a hotel stay.
- Bed was very comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful
- The eggs were delicious but it was roaches in the bathroom so I had to switch rooms
- Nice and quiet, breakfast was good selection. Comfortable bed. Nice view of the city from my room.
- I really appreciated the staff at the property, they were quite accommodating and helped me throughly enjoy my stay.
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia City Avenue
Located in the West Philadelphia neighborhood in Philadelphia, 4.4 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia City Avenue features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The hotel desk clerk was excellent.She was super attentive to our needs. So pleasant. 10
Don’t recall her name
African American lady
Short hair it was about 1:pm thru 1:30pm that we checked. Give her our many thanks
- I like the smart tv and being able to log in to my own account. Bathroom design.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was wonderful.
- Comfortable, clean room. Friendly, courteous staff.
- my Room and my driver that took me down to the liberty bell. Gave me a mini tour of the surrounding area.
- The hotel desk clerk was excellent.She was super attentive to our needs. So pleasant. 10
Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
Located in Philadelphia, 1.4 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 6 miles from Sheraton Philadelphia Hotel.
- The location, the staff , the coffee and WIFI and the beds comfort.
- Overall it was okay… disappointed based on the rate…
- The check in staff person was personable and engaging. Room was clean but somewhat cramped. Location was incredibly convenient and daily parking was a great value. Being able to come in and out for same flat rate was an added bonus.
- Breakfast was simple, but tasted good. Staff were lovely!
- I did not find the right place to take meal. Probably it is only one thing that I did not like
The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
Located 1,050 feet from the University of Pennsylvania, The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel is located in Philadelphia city centre. The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the historic Liberty Bell are both a short distance away. WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, refrigerator and mini bar. En suite bathrooms feature a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include an iPad and satellite channels.The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk, a fitness centre and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and on-site shops.Guests can also enjoy Penne, the award-winning on-site Italian restaurant.The hotel is 1.3 miles from Philadelphia 30th Street railway station, 1.4 miles from Rittenhouse Square and 1.5 miles from the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- The hotel was new, clean and comfortable. All staff were extremely hospitable.
- The Staff was helpful and polite. The rooms were attractive and comfortable .
- Location was perfect as we were spending time on campus. Hotel was great and they had found good work around during their renovations to make sure services were maintained.
- Everything was good , the only thing that renovation was going on
Hotel is located within the University of Pennsylvania campus and is about 2 minutes walk to the trolley stop which makes travelling convenient to the heart of the city centre or to the 30th street train station.
The room is modern and well renovated though first impression of the hotel when one steps into the property may you off off as there are renovation works being carried out within the hotel and the walk to the reception on the 3rd floor is not so pleasant.
Homewood Suites University City Philadelphia
Located 2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Homewood Suites University City Philadelphia features free WiFi access and private parking.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 6 miles from Homewood Suites Philadelphia.
- Room was clean and beds/linens very cozy. Breakfast buffet was included and was suprisingly abundant and good.
- Beds were comfy but we stayed three nights and our sheets were never changed. Didn’t clean bathroom after the first night Floor , etc was dirty
- I loved the comfort of the bed. I love that they have multiple outlets on the lamps.
- I was there for my birthday I would love too come back……
- I loved the suite it was very clean and comfortable 😀
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Located in Philadelphia, 1,950 feet from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The facility was ok. Nothing spectacular but, not awful either.
- Thanks for the birthday card and surprise bottle of Proseco. Thanks Zou you’re the best!
- Near the Rodin museum and not far from a few shops.
- The Staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Our room which was a jr. suite was very roomy ,soft neutral colors wonderful view of Logan Square and City Hall. Our bed was so so comfortable ,wonderful linens and great pillows. Our bathroom was so spacious with dressing room and awesome shower large enough for 2. Also we had a bidet!! Wonderful bath products as well. Let’s not forget the exceptional Urban Farmer Restaurant, best breakfast ever, homemade English muffins! Wow!! Great bar great service and nice lobby bar as well. We didn’t have a chance to try out the spa but we will next time. It was beautifully appointed. One more thing we can’t wait to go swimming in the pool. Salt water and heated and lighted beautifully. We loved it and we loved Philly. We are already planning our next little getaway. ❣️❣️❣️
- Great location, convenient walking access to downtown businesses. On site restaurant is really good as well. Rooms are very clean and super comfortable bed.
AKA University City
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, AKA University City is located in Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The Art Institute of Philadelphia is 0.8 miles from AKA University City, and Tony Luke’s Cheesesteaks is 3.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 6 miles from AKA University City.
- The view was beautiful and the way the room was designed was lovely also
- The one bedroom premium was fabulous, very beautiful and spacious the view from the 29th floor suite was absolutely AMAZING definitely going back.
- EVERYTHING IT WAS AMAZING FROM BEGINNING TO THE END
- The property was very clean and put together. Everything was amazing you wouldn’t believe it was a hotel
- Nice staff they are very attentive alert very helpful polite I joy to see and talk to everyday
Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City is located in Philadelphia, just 1,950 feet from The Art Institute of Philadelphia. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great room/suite – clean, well appointed, comfortable.
- Elevators were awful. Had to wait very long time each time we used them. Everyone in the hotel complained
- Everything i just love this hotel the best i been in
- Clean spacious room, the location is great, room very updated.
The hotel is close to points of interest, free drinks, the size of the rooms were big as described.
I wanted to say thank you to the manager at the front desk on Sunday morning.( I do not remember her name but it started with a S) who saved my Embassy Suites experience from being ruined.
The Conwell Inn
One of our best sellers in Philadelphia! On the historic Temple University Campus in Philadelphia, this hotel serves afternoon cookies and tea.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every elegantly decorated room at the Conwell Inn. The rooms have a sitting area and are also furnished with a desk.Guests at the Conwell Inn can use the hotel’s business center, where fax and copy services are available. There is also an ATM on site.Independence National Historical Park is less than 3.5 miles from the hotel. The Philadelphia Museum of Art is 2.5 miles away.
- Very clean and nice rooms with large bathroom and comfortable beds.
- Perfect location for checking out Temple University. Had a great time. Nice staff.
- Great little place in amongst temple university, not super fancy but far from a dump.. well worth the price of a nights stay.. we would def stay here again
- I liked the fresh baked cookies they have available. Location wise was good, it felt safe and it was convenient. The hotel room was very homey feeling.
Hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was friendly and attentive. Housekeeping is excellent.
Coffee shop next door had great selection. Staff was friendly, quick, and funny.
Top Hotels In Bala-cynwyd Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bala-Cynwyd Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!