10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bal Harbour Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bal Harbour Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bal Harbour Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bal Harbour Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bal Harbour Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bal Harbour Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bal Harbour Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bal Harbour Florida:
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside
Located in Miami Beach, 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Grand Beach Hotel Surfside features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I took my husband here for a bday getaway he loved it! It was absolutely beautiful, quiet, quick access to the beach. Food was too pricey but we enjoyed the local dining spots and enjoyed. I will be back
- I liked that this hotel had an adult swimming pool as well as a pool for the kids. I traveled with adults this time around and it was nice not to have to share the pool with kids…that will be on my family trip😬
- The bed and view were great! The resort was beautiful.
- The food in the dining room (on the patio) was excellent. Best waffles I ever had! With hot blueberry compote and whipping cream. The beach was so lovely, too, with lounges and umbrellas included.
- The location is perfect: great beach, and services very near from the hotel
Grand Beach Bay Harbor
Grand Beach Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sea View Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This European-style hotel is on a beautiful Atlantic Coast beach in Bal Harbour Village, experience contemporary luxury in an ideal setting for a soothing and memorable vacation.Sea View features a fitness center, beauty salon, and pool lounge chairs for a fee. A business center with high-speed internet and photocopying facilities is available as well.The Terrace Room features American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Pool Bar serves a variety of beverages including beer and specialty cocktails. The Emerald Lounge has evenings of light fare, wine, and seasonal entertainment.Spend the day on the private beach just steps away for swimming, relaxing or parasailing. Enjoy the walking/jogging path with a physical fitness course conveniently on-site. The Sea View has everything necessary for every guest’s enjoyment and relaxation.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- The heated pool, the location right on the beach, the view from the room.
- Smaller in size,good location,shops, and restaurants..
- This is an older hotel but still very elegant. Right on the beach and the rooms have excelant views of the ocean.
Refrigerator and microwave (upon request). Balcony is good.
Easy access to pool and beach.
Staff responded to requests for better (firmer) mattress & other needs nicely.
Location great for us.
Beach & related staff great.
Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.Located 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Grand Beach Hotel Surfside West features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The hotel was amazing. There was enough room for everyone. It was close to the beach and close to the store and restaurants.
- The bed and the room were amazing along with all the bathroms
- Comfortable room very spacious and well appointed. Allowed early check in
- Loved the adjoining rooms and lots patio and multiple bathrooms
- Great room for a family of 5 with 4 bathrooms !! New clean and wonderful!!
TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor.
- Everything was good the pool rooms toilet lobby excellent
- Everything thing about the hotel was luxurious. I loved the roof top pool area and the view of the city at night was magical.
- The staff was great and the facilities are brand new so it was the perfect stay for my in-laws. Beautiful hotel and location on the water was AMAZING!
Tout la chambre superbe l’accueil formidable et la piscine sur le toit avec jacouzi et son couché de soleil exceptionnel !!!
on reviendra c’est sûr !!!
- El confortable edilicio la ubicación y la atención de Recepción
Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Italian villa-style hotel is 1 block from Bal Harbour Beach and the boutiques at Bal Harbour Shops. It offers an in-ground hot tub and suites with free Wi-Fi.Each of the contemporary suites at Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel feature a full kitchen and views of the courtyard. Guests can relax in the living area and watch a DVD on the flat-screen TV.The front desk of this design hotel is open 24 hours a day. Lounge chairs are available in the tropical courtyard.The Normandy Shores Golf Course is 3 miles from the Sun Harbour Hotel. Miami Beach is a 10-minute drive away.
The staff were so accommodating and helpful. We have stayed there before 4 years ago, and once again the same staff were there to welcome us and make our stay so comfortable.
Keep going Lous and Vanessa – you make the botique Hotel special.
- We liked the room the suite gave us and the ability to cook for ourselves when we wanted to. Also nearness to the beach, shopping areas and restaurants as well as a base for visiting the rest of Miami.
- Likes: The size of the room. The decor. The cleanliness. The friendly attitude of the staff. The in-room coffee service. The on-site free parking.
- Great hotel in terms of comfort and staff. The location is good with a really nice beach very close by – however, there are no facilities there (washrooms, places to eat or drink) so you have to come back to the hotel and the surrounding area for that. For those of you used to European/Spanish type resorts, it’s not like that. This is also some way away from downtown Miami and South Beach. However, there are some great facilities on the doorstep if all you want to do is relax in and around the hotel.
- location for my purpose – opposite the conference venue
- The staff were so accommodating and helpful. We have stayed there before 4 years ago, and once again the same staff were there to welcome us and make our stay so comfortable.
Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Bal Harbour Quarzo Hotel is located in the Bal Harbour neighborhood in Miami Beach, just 9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 12 miles away.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- The hotel is very clean, and it has excelent location.
- Staff were horrendous nobody speaks English. We arrived at 11pm at night and only security where present and would not give us our room key as he didn’t want to ring the manager up as he felt that wasn’t fair on her as she was sleeping. So after standing at reception for 3 hours arguing we eventually were given a key to a room a great start to our honeymoon. Even though the hotel knew we were arriving late and we had all our paperwork printed out. We had no apologies or anything to say sorry for mix up or what ever they wanted to call it.
- studio was big enough for 5 people, we feel like in home we have everything we need to be conffortable.
- Bed was very nice the furniture was different I enjoyed my room the view of the harbor
Nothing. They believe they have a boutique hotel. they look like, but is just a simple hotel, with a very bad service. Always you need something, They want to charge extra for everything. I feel cheated. One of my daughters had to sleep on a sofa for the entire stay. They sell a department where supposedly fit comfortably 6 people, but only fit 4. It has a King bed and 2 smaller beds.
I pay for 4 adults + 1 child of 17 years. However I wanted to charge for the extra bed, which I did not accept. I told them that I would complain to you. They did not care at all. I sent 2 mails to the Manager. No one answered me at all. The service is appalling. The staff leaves a lot to be desired. I really want that you. I would really like to get my money back. It had never been so bad in a hotel. It was a total dislike.
Daddy O Hotel – Bay Harbor
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Daddy O Hotel – Bay Harbor offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from Daddy O Hotel Bay Harbor.
- Happy hour with wine was a nice touch, the bagels at breakfast were delicious. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and nicely appointed. The location was so great for walking to the beach or to restaurants.
- The bed was comfy to my surprise ..check in/out was easy/fast
- Area outside. Nice to have a drink. Happy hour. Nice new rooms.
- The shower with temperature setting, the location to the beach, the stylish attractive laid back atmosphere. The staff is amazing and made my birthday night.
two story small hotel in a clean safe neighborhood with easy parking and entry to the lobby and to the breakfast area. Staff all very personable and friendly. The rooms are large enough to be comfortable with a king size bed, matching nightstands with good blinds to keep out the light at night and no noise from surrounding rooms or outside. Good A/C and individual controls. Carpet though clean is aged and needs replacement.
The Palm restaurant immediately adjacent to the hotel is world famous and provided an unexpected treat at the end of our long day.
Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club
Located in the Surfside neighborhood in Miami Beach, 7 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach Surfside
Located 7 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach Surfside features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 11 miles from Residence Inn Surfside.
- Leaving was the highlight. Seriously consider my review as I never write or post reviews but a few moments to read will save you immense headache and anguish
- The location was ideal. Facilities was modern as was the hotel.
- The room size was perfect and the bathroom was spacious. Loved having a living room.
- Staff at front desk. Breakfast selection was good and so was the food.
- Great location, lovely, clean hotel. Very friendly and nice staff. Breakfast was included and was good. Rooms are good size & kitchenette is super. Would stay here again!
Top Hotels In Bal Harbour Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bal Harbour Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bal Harbour Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bal Harbour Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!