10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bakersville Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Bakersville Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bakersville Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bakersville Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bakersville Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bakersville Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bakersville Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bakersville Pennsylvania:
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Somerset
Featuring free WiFi, Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Somerset offers accommodations in Somerset, just 31 miles from Cumberland.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Bedford is 31 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott , and Greensburg is 31 miles from the property. Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport is 51 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Somerset
Located 2 miles from historic downtown Somerset, Hampton Inn Somerset offers rooms with free WiFi and serves a daily free hot breakfast.Guest rooms include a work desk and a flat-screen HDTV with premium channels. A coffee machine is also provided.A modern business centre is offered to guests of this hotel. Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness centre or relax in the heated outdoor swimming pool.Flight 93 National Memorial is 14.9 miles away from Hampton Inn Somerset.
- Great location for going skiing to Seven Springs and price is excellent
- Advertised a pool, and the pool was closed for the weekend . False advertisement that is why I booked that hotel due to having offered a pool in their website. Over priced for poor ammentities. Would not book again.
- Room was nice. Breakfast was delicious. And staff was friendly
Staff is excellent, like family and make you feel at home.
Got stuck by IRMA and everyone has been very gracious.
bed was ok
breakfast was poor – bacon so thin it was literally tasteless. only egg option was cheese omelet.
Holiday Inn Express Somerset
Nearby Interstate 70 and Interstate 76, this Somerset hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms equipped with cable TV along with plush bedding.A work desk is available in each modern room at Holiday Inn Express Somerset. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Holiday Inn Express Somerset is 7 miles from Glades Pike Winery. Laurel Hill State Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Great value for the room and next morning breakfast. Everything was where it needed to be, which was most helpful after long day of driving.
- There were 2 workers in particular who went above and beyond to make sure our stay was amazing. They were Arnie and Don. Arnie made sure our stay was just like we requested and he made us feel right at home. Don came and fixed our ironing board right away when we had a problem with it. I can’t thank the both of them enough and we will be back because of them.
Traveled with my brother so your categories didn’t fit for my answer.. Enjoyed the indoor pool. That was one reason I chose the hotel. GAve my brother and I somthing to do Friday evening after a 2 1/2 hour drive. Room very nice. Excellent choice for breakfast. If you couldn’t find something you liked to eat, there’s something wrong with you!
Told desk clerk we were going to the Flight 93 site and we were given a brochure.
- I enjoyed the many breakfast choices along with the cleanliness of the hotel.
- We always expect excellence from Holiday Inn Express and this location met our expectations
Quality Inn and Conference Center Somerset
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn and Conference Center Somerset offers accommodations in Somerset. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Cumberland is 30 miles from Quality Inn Somerset, and Bedford is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 52 miles from Quality Inn and Conference Center Somerset.
- Always like the breakfast. Location is a plus as well..
- It is an old place, but the low rate made it a good value.
- Bed was comfortable and close to ice machine. Very quiet. Not the most modern, but nice room.
- Eggs were not fluffy. Breakfast selection was not the best I have seen.
- All the staff we met were friendly and helpful. The staff gets an A+
Econo Lodge Somerset
Located in Somerset, 30 miles from Cumberland, Econo Lodge Somerset features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Right off the freeway. Walking distance to well known fast food restaurants. Plenty of parking was available. Free wifi worked great.
Was stuck outside of my room, the door security lock moved and locked itself for some reason. The lady from the reception was fantastic opening it in a few secs! The bed was very comfortable and the room had all the equipments and amenities I needed (including an iron and small ironing table)
Lots of restaurants and stores in the area
- we enjoyed the pleasant staff, room was clean-bed bug free. Breakfast was fine and best of all is that the beds were very comfortable.
- Staff were great. price was only reason we stayed. Easy on and easy off the Turnpike.
- The attendants were friendly, courteous, and helpful. The room was comfortable and included all the basics. The chairs provided were especially comfortable – much more than we had experienced in other hotels recently. The breakfast room was pleasant and roomy.
Super 8 Somerset
Super 8 Somerset is located in Somerset, 30 miles from Cumberland and 30 miles from Bedford.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Great personnel very helpful in finding a restaurant and telling us about their city, Very clean rooms and comfortable. Will stay there again.
- Outside was well kept. Over night parking was better than i hoped for.
- The front desk guy was so friendly at check in and check out!
- The convenience to the highway. And that I could bring my puppy
- Nice hotel. Has covered parking. Close to restaurants.
Comfort Inn Somerset
Comfort Inn Somerset is located in Somerset, 30 miles from Cumberland and 31 miles from Bedford.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Very nice location and about 20-25 minutes from our destination. Very clean, smelled nice, rooms were very nice, bed was comfortable, staff was very friendly and breakfast was good .
- The staff were wonderful. Very warm and welcoming. Top notch folks.
- The lady serving the breakfast was very outgoing and freindly
Breakfast was hot and constantly refreshed. Bed was very comfortable.
Location perfect right off the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Easy off and on.
Check in very easy
- Location, close-in parking, cleanliness and amenities. I didn’t have to use the elevator, but it’s a great help to those w/ mobility issues or lots of luggage. Breakfast is OK–the usual offerings–and served in large, pleasant dining area.
Knights Inn Somerset
Located in Somerset, 30 miles from Cumberland, Knights Inn Somerset features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfortable. It was cheap. The guy at front desk was nice.
- The staff was very curtious and friendly! There were bed bug cover on the matresses.
- Everything was great, staff, the room, everything. especially the staff. I will stay there again if and when I travel to Somerset again.
- Breakfast was bad. No fruit. No regular oatmeal. Milk not refrigerated. No peanut butter.
- everything was and is fine. We will for sure use this Knights Inn when we come to Somerset again.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal
Conveniently located off of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, this Donegal hotel provides a daily continental breakfast and an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each room at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal. All air-conditioned rooms come with a small refrigerator and microwave.Guests of Donegal Holiday Inn Express & Suites can work out at the on-site fitness center or relax in the hot tub. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Living Treasures Animal Park is 2 miles from the hotel. Created by one of America’s famous architects, Fallingwater is a 25-minute drive away.
The hotel is done in a lodge theme with ‘mountain’ decor inside and out. It is the nicest hotel of it’s type that I have found along the major US highways… comparing to Hampton’s and other Holiday Inns.
Staff was pleasant. It was nice to stay on a quiet night. We were through this area in a Monday night.
- The staff absolutely went out of the way on a daily basis to ensure our experience was top notch
- Fantastic staff, great full breakfast buffet, really nice indoor pool and hot tub. It was too cold to go skiing so we just hung out at the hotel and played in the snow and pool. It was an all around pleasant stay and we will return
- Comfortable beds. Excellent free breakfast. Convenient parking. Accommodating staff. Great value. Stayed in 114 and was very convenient. Already told friends about great value.
- The hot tub was excellent, the room spotless and the bathroom was beautiful and very clean.
- The hotel is done in a lodge theme with ‘mountain’ decor inside and out. It is the nicest hotel of it’s type that I have found along the major US highways… comparing to Hampton’s and other Holiday Inns.
Days Inn Donegal
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Days Inn Donegal is located in Donegal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 31 miles from Days Inn Donegal, and Somerset is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Was convenient off the PA turnpike when needed to rest.
- Waffles freshly made in the waffle iron were a treat! Milk, juice, coffee, tea all available.
- The location was a simple shot to the Seven Springs resort for skiing. The breakfast included two hot items – make your own waffles and eggs (that could be heated up)
- Value for money, last minute availability. Breakfast included.
- The staff was very accommodating. We found our first room needed a couple of improvements so they we’re happy to show us other rooms. We ended up picking another room and moving.
Top Hotels In Bakersville Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bakersville Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bakersville Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bakersville Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!