10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bajamar Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Bajamar Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bajamar Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bajamar Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bajamar Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bajamar Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bajamar Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bajamar Tenerife:
Atlantis Park Condo Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Atlantis Park is located in Punta del Hidalgo, in northern Tenerife. It offers indoor and outdoor pools, a free gym and apartments with a private balcony.The Atlantis Park apartments feature a twin bedroom and a lounge-diner with a TV and a sofa. There is a fridge and kettle, and the apartments also have a bathroom.The complex has a table tennis table, and you can use the hot tub and massage services for an extra cost. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.San Cristóbal de la Laguna and Tenerife Norte Airport are a 30-minute drive from Atlantis Park. You can drive to central Santa Cruz de Tenerife in around 40 minutes.
- excellent apartment and good pool. excellent location for walking in the Anaga mountains. very helpful staff.
- Great breakfast, pool available just outsite your room, you can hear the ocean from your balcony. Fridge available if you don’t want to eat out all the time.
- Excellent family run place where you feel the personal touch and care of the owner. You could feel like home – the apartment very spacious and clean. Hotel nicely located. Very good breakfast, friendly staff. The inside garden with pool with beautiful fruit trees nicely kept, green and with flowers. Outside and inside decorations just fitting the place. It’s a pity we stayed there only three days. That’a a place you could come back to ! Quiet and just lovely !
In reception staff was friendly and she spoke good English.
Breakfast was comprehensive.
Wlan in room worked very well.
- The indoor pool was great we had it to ourselves when we were there. The outside pool looked inviting but was too cold for most people but it is December. We had a top floor apartment so no one above scraping chairs that can be so annoying. The short walk to the level prom and restaurants only too a few minutes. It was a little steep coming back up to the resort.
OCEANO Hotel Health Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 0.6 mi from the center of the peaceful fishing village of Punta del Hidalgo, OCEANO Hotel Health Spa features an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a medical spa.The hotel is surrounded by a garden with palm trees, and the Anaga Mountains. You can enjoy fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide from the balconies of the studios and apartments. All have a fully-equipped kitchen.The hotel’s spa and F.X.Mayr Center offer a professional team of doctors and therapists to help you relax and rejuvenate. Treatments include osteopathy, massages, shiatsu and natural cosmetics, with many taking advantage of the natural healing powers of seawater (in the heated saltwater swimming pools). There is also a gym designed for low-stress workouts.You will find shops and restaurants in Punta del Hidalgo, and staff are happy to give you more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area, including guided visits and historic walks.Santa Cruz de Tenerife Ferry Terminal is about 19 mi away.
- the cozyness off the hotel is great, great quality overall
- The guys at the reception were very friendly. The view was simply amazing!!! Looks like to have the sound of the Ocean in the room!
Airy, clean rooms – lovely view to the sea
- The view was the best I’ve ever seen. We lived at 9th floor and spent all time at the balcony enjoying waves and ocean breeze.
The spacious room and the amazing views from the balcony. The reception staff in particular were delightful and really helpful eg. with bus timetables.
The garden was beautiful and it was lovely to sit looking at it with the sea in the background when having breakfast every day.
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
Housed in a charming 16th-century mansion, Hotel Laguna Nivaria offers an à la carte restaurant and stylish accommodations. It is located in San Cristóbal de la Laguna’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All accommodations at Hotel Laguna Nivaria has smart, colonial-style décor with wooden-framed windows and French doors. Fitted with parquet flooring, each bright room includes free fiber optic WiFi, air conditioning, heating, cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.The hotel consists of 2 buildings; the historic Laguna building which houses the reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, suites and upper category rooms. The modern building houses a free gym, the comfort rooms and a spa, which is available for a surcharge.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotels’s Plaza Restaurant or on its terrace. A range of Canarian and international cuisine is offered for lunch and dinner. The restaurant uses organic food grown in their own garden. The hotel also has a café-bar.Santa Cruz, its port and the nearest beaches can be reached in approximately 15 minutes by car. Tenerife Norte Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free internet is available at a computer in the reception area and there is free cable internet in rooms.
- The general staff is welcoming, friendly and available. Cleaning staff is quiet and very efficient. The hotel is spotless and very well located, only a short walking or taxi distance from most places in Tenerife and La Laguna. The rooms are large and comfortable, large bed, tables and desk. The bathroom is great.
- Very nice structure, perfect position, good breakfast
- Almost everything about the stay at this hotel is superior. When I have to travel through Tenerife, I stay at this hotel if there is a room available.
Dinner In restaurant was excellent, superb food nicely cooked.
Receptionist and waiting staff very pleasant.
- Fantastic, friendly staff. Excellent food. Good location. Not far from the Tramway. Excellent parking facilities.
Hotel Colon Rambla
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In the heart of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz, this elegant hotel features free Wi-Fi and has an outdoor pool and charming gardens.The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
Good standard of hotel , of older design and style but main reception and bar areas refurbished and rooms more than adequate , and in a pleasant location.
What made our stay so pleasant were all of the staff who were so friendly and helpful throughout our stay.
- Helpful staff. Pleasant comfortable hotel in a convenient location.
– the staff are very kind and welcoming with great knowledge and recommendations for restaurants
– the rooms are spacious
– the kitchen with a fridge though we didn’t use it (no pots, no cutlery)
– the location is 10min walk from center
- marcos who helped run the restaurant is a gem who went out of his way to make my wife joan and I feel comfortable our entire stay. he left a huge positive impression. five stars as a person. food was excellent. front desk went out of its way whenever we needed a taxi. staff makes this hotel. rooms had more than adequate space. location was excellent in a nice neighborhood with parks and trees, close to some good reastaurants.
- Excellent room and helpful staff – would recommend.
- Good standard of hotel , of older design and style but main reception and bar areas refurbished and rooms more than adequate , and in a pleasant location.
Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife
This chic urban hotel is next to García Sanabria Park, in the center of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz. It offers a gym, and rooftop pool with park and Atlantic Ocean views.The Taburiente Hotel’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a safe. They feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom and free WiFi.Hotel Taburiente has 2 smart restaurants, serving Spanish dishes. There is a fashionable lounge bar with a glass-walled terrace.The property offers facilities for cyclists, such as bicycle storage, massages, personal trainers, and special menus, available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.It is a 15-minute walk to the city center, and you can take a bus to the city’s beaches, 4.3 mi away.
- The gin and tonic were very reasonable for a hotel. Good pizza too. Roof top pool and seating was great
- Nice hotel, great staff. Good breakfast at reasonable price.
- The hotel is beautiful, next to an amazing park (open botanical garden), and a 7-8 min walk from the center of town. The room was very comfortable, and the bed. Staff are very friendly! We parked in the basement of the hotel, which was convenient.
- Loveed how clean the hotel was and very comfy beds great air con
- Friendly staff, clean, comfortable with modern decor. Spacious air conditioned rooms. A wonderful roof terrace pool and jacuzzi.
Hotel Horizonte features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. It is located on a quiet street in central Santa Cruz, 5 minutes’ walk from the port.Each large room comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Hotel Horizonte has vending machines with hot and cold drinks. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, as well as easy access to public transport.García Sanabria Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Horizonte, and you can drive to Teresitas Beach in 10 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean and cosy environment; facilities were new and clean.
- Great Staff, great location. Room was clean and nice, newly remodeled
- Great location to enjoy some of the local fiesta activity. Close to Plaza Espana. The room was spacious ( for Europe) and very bright. No A/C , but none was needed. We asked a top floor and got it (Rm 404). Bright, good shower pressure and a filtered view of the sea. Not a 4 star, but worth the price. Good for a day or 2.
We only stayed one night and it is perfect for one night.
It is well located, with a lot of restaurants around.
Great value for the price! Little hotel placed in Santa Cruz’s center, near the touristic Harbour and the beautiful parque Sanabria (5 minutes by foot).
The room and the bathroom were big enough, the staff is polite and ready to help.
Hotel Adonis Capital
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Set in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Hotel Adonis Capital is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.This functional hotel has a café with panoramic views of the port and the Plaza de la Candelaria. A buffet breakfast is served here every day, and both free Wi-Fi and newspapers are provided.Rooms at the Adonis are spacious and bright. All rooms have a private bathroom and some also have a balcony with great views.Staff at the Capital’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental or provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Tenerife. A computer is also available at reception for guests to use for free.The Adonis Capital is set within Plaza de la Candelaria, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Canary Islands Parliament. There is easy access to public transport, including trams and buses. Tenerife North Airport is 6.2 mi away and the nearest beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
- Location is perfect! City Centre, hotel is located right on the Plaza de la Candelaria and main streets, although it was not quite noisy at night. Gorgeous balcony view to Plaza de España and ocean (not all rooms have balcony).
- Very clean, staff friendly and helpful. Good to be in the centre of the town. Always seems to be a lot going on. Excellent cafes and restaurants. Transport system is very good.
- Bed large and comfy.Bathroom spacious and well equipped
- The room was clean, big, the bed was good and the breakfast good.
- Breakfast is varied and plentiful. The view from the breakfast room is fantastic
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo Hotel
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo (formerly Barceló Santa Cruz Contemporáneo) is located in central Santa Cruz. This modern hotel offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Alfredo Restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean and local dishes. There is also a lounge bar serving cocktails. You will find many dining options and shops in the surrounding area.There are also event rooms suitable for meetings and conferences at Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo.Tenerife North Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- Great location, very nice staff, immaculately clean, comfortable bed, everything was good
- Great hotel, great location for us. Found great restaurant close by.
- modern new design, big reception place, restaurants nearby, perfect location
- The staff was very accommodating and the place was comfortable with everything you could possibly need. Good area, accessible for the tourist locations and close to the airport.
- The location is great and upon request we got a superior terrace room on the top floor. Two free bottles of water were provided. The room was cleaned every day.
Hotel Adonis Pelinor
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.With a convenient central location and comfortable, clean, air conditioned accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is an excellent base whatever your reason for visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Whether you want to relax, shop or do business in the city, the hotel’s convenient location makes it a great base. Situated in the heart of Santa Cruz, in the business center but just 10 minutes away from the beach of Las Teresitas, all that the city has to offer is within easy reach. The central location means the hotel has excellent transportation connections; there are bus stops and taxi stands just 150 feet away, as well as a large public parking lot. Both the island’s North and South airports are just 10 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively and Santa Cruz’s harbor is only 5 minutes away.
Very close to the city centre
Many great restaurants around
Very close to the supermarket
Great staff with great English
Very good breakfast
15 minutes of walk to the fantastic market with fresh fruit etc.
- Fabulous location and the staff were extremely helpful.
- Good location. Hotel is in the centre of city on the pedestrian zone and it is quite in the room. Good hotel for а few nights.
- Excellent location in a pedestrian area. Everything you need ( eat, drink, shop, sightseeing, public transport) is in a short walking distance. Personnel polite and helpful. Good breakfast and wi-fi internet connection.
- The hotel was located right in the city centre and everything we needed was in a walkable distance. The staff was pleasant and helpful 🙂 I also liked the fact they cleaned the rooms daily. Breakfast included fruits, sandwiches, bakery, unlimited coffee/tea/juice. There is an opportunity to print out something on the reception if you need and it’s free of charge. Overall, it was a nice experience, thank you!
- Very close to the city centre
Iberostar Grand Mencey Hotel
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- Wonderful hotel, as others have mentioned breakfast is fantastic. Oasis near the centre of Santa Cruz. Highly recommended.
- The hotel was beautiful and very well-maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great coffee at breakfast time!
- There was absolutely nothing to dislike. Room was clean with a beautiful view over the garden and pool. Lovely views of the town and hills in the distance. Melania on Reception was wonderful. Made our stay very special.
- Great rooms! Great hotel! Good casino? nice restaurant, nice staff and good location!
- Everything was great, the breakfast, the restaurant, the staff and all the facilites of the hotel. Moreover Wifi worked better than I expected. We had a very enjoyable stay.
Top Hotels In Bajamar Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bajamar Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bajamar Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bajamar Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!