10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bahía De La Academia Santa Cruz Island:
Hotel Del Sol Galapagos
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Del Sol Galapagos is located in Puerto Ayora.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Seymour Airport is 21 miles away.
- Extremely kind and helpful owner. Perfect, great breakfast. Great comfort.
- Friendly mom and daughter are managing this beautiful, clean hotel. Breakfast was so delicious every morning. She speaks very good English. The hospitality was at its best. We stayed in December 2017. The rooms are big and comfortable with running hot water and shower. It is 10 minutes walk to the main gate of Tortuga Bay.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Spacious and pretty room. Big bathroom. Meticulously clean. Lovely breakfast outside! The 10 min walk to the sea shore gave us a flavour of the local life.
- The breakfast was delish. The staff was super frendly. Our room was perfect loved the hammock on the balcony. Right on the beach close to other restaurants and bars for the night time.
- The hotel is exceptionally clean. I my room was very large, clean and comfortable king bed with large rooftop balcony. Mini fridge in the room. Breakfast was available at 6:30am. Eggs, toast, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit and juice& coffee. The staff very nice and helpful
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carliza offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The location was excellent, the bed was comfortable, the plumbing worked well, showers were hot. It was kept clean.
- very clean, next to the best heladeria (soft-ice) of galapagos, close to the beginning of the tortuga bay, next to the laguna, good hotel and view
- Location is great, right on the “food street”
- Location is super good. Its also quiet during nighttime which is nice.
- Staff were friendly and understanding. Location is great, just a few blocks to the piers.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Ayora! Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Ninfa offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Seymour Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Good value, simple but nice and clean, good A/C, very nice staff, efficient housekeeping, great great location.
Location was excellent!
Manager and reception staff is kind and open to help; however restaurant people sometimes doesn’t have a good attitude with tourist.
Hotel is near of the dock, restaurants and pier.
Hotel also provides bicycles to their guest with no cost.
The property was well maintained and tucked away just enough to feel relaxed. Our kids really enjoyed the pets (Ringo and visiting Pulpa from the continent:)) and we loved borrowing bikes to ride around – just watch the blind bend outside the gate.
The bar served really good drinks and it was nice to get a free one upon arrival.
Adriana at the front desk was so helpful and went out of her way to ensure that we were taken care of, knew where we were going and that the kids were happy. She even offered to do someones laundry on a holiday when the laundry stores were closed.
Definitely their best asset!
- Excellent location! My husband has difficulty with stairs…..this was perfect for him! The garden and pool, although small, were beautiful.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very clean room. Prime location for everything. Excellent happy hour with 3 cocktails for the price of one
Hotel Pelican Bay
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a spa and health club, Hotel Pelican Bay is half a mile from La Estación Beach. Free daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.The rooms include a TV, minibar and air conditioning. Some also have a balcony. The private bathrooms have a shower.A variety of restaurants are located only 950 feet from Hotel Pelican Bay.At Hotel Pelican Bay guests can enjoy a 24-hour front desk and other features, including a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry service.This property is just under half a mile from Galapagon National Park and less than half a mile from Estación Científica Charles Darwin. Santa Cruz Ferry Terminal is 25 miles away.
- Good location and probably the best pool on the island compared to other places I’ve stayed in the Galapagos. The decor feels a bit dated and the rooms are very ordinary, overall not bad, but not the best for your buck kind of place. You’ll be overpaying a bit.
- I did not think that this was worth the amount I paid. However, it was in a good location and had hot water.
- Very clean rooms, very good breakfast (free!), and service! Great location close to stores, transportation, tours, and food places. Also, the neighborhood is very safe, close to the beach. Beds were quite comfortable. Felt like being at home!
Good sized room with twin double beds. Writing table and two chairs.
Hot shower with good pressure.
Excellent location right by the town centre.
- I liked the location of this property because it was close to everything in town,
Hotel Solymar offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Loved sitting outside watching the waterfront and all the wildlife.
- The location was superb, right on the water and sharing the pool with the local wildlife a bonus. Stepping out of the front of the hotel was straight on to the quiet but main road through town and access to multiple shops and restaurants.
- Perfect location – room was ocean front and was nice- had a decent balcony but the chairs are a bit uncomfortable- staff was wonderful.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Local wildlife near premises.
- La seguridad es notable. Habla muy bien de la honradez del personal. Si bien es una caracteristica de Galapagos, en una oportunidad, por error, quedo mi caja de seguridad abierta todo el dia, y no falto ni un centavo. Mis felicitaciones y agradecimiento al personal de habitacion.
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a restaurant, Hotel Fiesta also has free Wi-Fi and breakfast in Santa Cruz. The diving centers are 500 feet away and Tortuga bay is a quarter mile from the hotel.The rooms in Hotel Fiesta feature private bathrooms, air conditioning, and balconies with views. Room service is provided.Guests can order snacks at the bar or relax in the game room.Baltra airport is a 45-minute drive from Fiesta hotel.
- We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel especially the swimming pool and the gardens. The hotel was well located. We could walk wherever we wanted. Staff were really nice and helped us with tour companies, taxis and baggage storage. I would happily go back.
- Complimentary jug of drinking water in the bedroom each day. Also the facility to refil our water bottles at the reception.
- Good location away from Main Street noise but close enough to walk in 5 minutes. Nice to sit outdoors in many areas and breakfast plentiful and fresh. Room is small but all white and clean. Nice new ac with temp control and quiet. We enjoyed our stay as staff helpful and eager!
- THE place to be in Puerto Ayora. The frendliest staff, great location. We felt like at home.
- I didn’t like anything about the hotel, I’m sorry.
Grand Hotel Lobo De Mar
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.Featuring free WiFi, an indoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Grand Hotel Lobo De Mar offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was great and all around it was a good place.
- The hotel is centrally located. You can walk to everything in Puerto Ayora.
- Perfect location, spacious room, strong shower, attentive staff
- Perfect location, spacious room, excellent shower, attentive staff
Located just by the downtown area and close to all amenities. Beautiful sea views from balcony and sound of the sea. Very little traffic noise.
The breakfast was good
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Cucuve Suites offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from Cucuve Suites.
- Delicious breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff, perfect location, and clean accommodations
- Everything about this hotel was excellent, every member of staff was courteous, considerate and conscientious in every way.
- Good breakfast, very helpful staff, great location.
- Kioskos were just down the street. Many local venders to choose from – K.F William highly recommended. The last night we ate at IL NUOVO GIARDINO – the spaghetti is the best I’ve ever had! Also a drink with pisco and grenadine – fantastic!!! A must eat! Fish market a fun visit with all the animals trying to steal fish is close, as is everything in this adorable town! Rooms are some of the most comfortable and clean that I’ve ever stayed at and I travel a lot! The breakfast every morning is fresh and tasty with eggs, fresh fruit, bread etc. Galapagos coffee (which is made with a cappuccino machine free for use anytime night or day) along with tea and cookies for snacking! Staff is more than helpful and friendly, and did I mention constantly cleaning! Loved this place and will return. We booked 6 months in advance and got the last room for are dates. Yep couldn’t be more happy with the choice!
- A very informative email prior to arrival was needed and appreciated.
Hotel La Isla
Hotel La Isla offers accommodations in Puerto Ayora.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Seymour Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Everything was absolutely amazing. Very good breakfast. Very good tips from the very friendly staff.
- El trato afable de los dueños del hotel. Las habitaciones eran limpias, amplias y modernas. El hotel está bien ubicado (casi en el paseo principal) y para lo que hay en la zona tiene buena relación calidad-precio.
- Excelente ubicación e instalaciones, muy moderno, José y Blanca excelentes personas
- Todo nuevísimo, hotel recién construido, sábanas con olor a nuevo, administradores amorosos y serviciales, ubicación inmejorable, la mejor relación calidad-precio. Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados.
La atención y amabilidad de los dueños que atienden directamente a los pasajeros.
Las habitaciones modernas y, con muy buenas camas y ropa de cama. Aire acondicionado perfecto, construcción nueva y moderna .
Hotel Angermeyer Waterfront Inn
One of our top picks in Puerto Ayora.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In a picturesque building made of lava stones and driftwood in Puerto Ayora, Hotel Angermeyer Waterfront Inn offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. There is a restaurant and breakfast is provided. The German Beach is just over a quarter mile away.With large windows overlooking the sea, rooms at Angermeyer Waterfront Inn are very bright. They are decorated with tiled floors and ceilings with exposed beams and fans. Some rooms have spa tubs.Fresh juices are served at breakfast daily. The restaurant offers regional and international dishes, which can be enjoyed on the patio or on the deck by the water. Drinks and cocktails can be ordered at the bar, which features a fireplaceGuests can relax on the private waterfront or practice snorkeling. They can also unwind on the deck overlooking the ocean. Hotel Angermeyer Waterfront Inn is on Punta Estrada Waterfront, next to Gus Angermeyer’s legendary cave.Airport shuttles can be arranged. Baltra Airport is 45 minutes away by car and Turtle Bay is 3 miles away.
- Nice hotel just on the other side of the harbor. Receptionist Erica knows all about activities and can help you planning a perfect program!
- The service was excellent, room view was excellent, accommodations.
- Excellent location with best ever view in town. Clean and confortsble.
- You have a wonderful water view of the bay. We watched birds, marine iguanas, pelicans and sea lions, all very entertaining! The rooms are all named for different sea life and they are spacious and wonderfully decorated. The food and staff at the property are excellent, especially the included breakfast buffet. Excellent croissants and cinnamon rolls!
- Breakfast was incredible. The comfort of the bed and the nice bay views. Service was excellent as well.
Top Hotels In Bahía De La Academia Santa Cruz Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bahía de la Academia Santa Cruz Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!