10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bagergue Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bagergue Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bagergue Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bagergue Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bagergue Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bagergue Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bagergue Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bagergue Catalonia:
Hotel Yoy Tredòs
This hotel is set in a traditional mountain lodge-style building at the head of the beautiful Arán Valley. It lies just outside the Baqueira-Beret ski station, in the Spanish Pyrenees.The Hotel de Tredòs has its own well-manicured garden, where verdant lawns surround a heated outdoor swimming pool – ideal for relaxing after a day’s activity in the open air. All around the hotel you will enjoy views of the spectacular mountain scenery, popular among walkers and skiers alike.Inside the hotel you will find refined, classic decor blended with rustic wood beams and inviting fireplaces. In this setting you can enjoy a meal of local specialties in the hotel restaurant. Or, you can simply relax with friends and family in the comfortable lounge area.This seasonal hotel is open for 3 months over the summer season and 5 months during the winter season.
- Very nice hotel. Comfortable rooms and high quality food in restaurant and for breakfast
- This is my third stay at this excellent hotel and won’t be my last. I have stayed in winter, spring and early autumn and it has been great at every season. This time the hotel was full but still quiet. The staff are excellent.
- One of the most beautiful hotels I’ve ever been to. Amazing cozy feel, delicious and rich breakfast, great big room with mountain view. The staff went beyond their way to help and the pool is great.
The beds are large, very comfortable and with lovely linen. The bathroom is also large, well equipped and with very hot water. A good range of toiletries is provided and super large bath sheets. The hotel is quiet, even when full.
The breakfast buffet is very good but the ‘hot’ food such as bacon, etc is not even warm. That is possibly the one shortcoming of the place, but it is not an unusual problem. Indeed, it seems to be the norm in most hotels.
- Great staff friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast comfortable and clean.
Hotel Colomers is set in the mountain town of Salardú, just 1.9 mi from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort. It offers rooms with free WiFi, a TV and private bathroom with hairdryer.The Colomers is set in Catalonia’s beautiful Aran Valley. The hotel offers ski storage and can arrange excursions.Hotel Colomers has a bar and a breakfast room. You can also enjoy breakfast or a drink on the terrace with great valley views. The hotel has a lounge with open fireplace.Each room at the Colomers Hotel is individually decorated. All rooms have central heating and a safe.The hotel is a short drive from the beautiful Aiguestortes National Park and the French border.
- Great place, clean and comfortable, spacious room, very good breakfast and pleasant, helpful owners and staff.
Very nice property, attentive but laid back staff
Cozy rooms and good breakfast
- The hotel staff couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was simple but importantly, was really good quality.
- A very friendly family run hotel, the owners have good recommendations for the excellent local restaurants and advice on the area. Located almost in the centre of Salardu with access to easy parking, Colomers is about 5 minutes drive from the parking for the ski area in Baqueira. The rooms are small but well furnished and comfortable.
- The place had a cosy home atmosphere, very pleasant and accommodating staff. The owners were constantly ready to meet our requests.
Hotel Deth Pais
Located in Salardú’s Old Town, this rustic hotel offers great Pyrenees views, free Wi-Fi and free bicycle use. Baqueira Beret Ski Resort is 2.5 mi away. The hotel offers a ski school and ski storage.The wood-paneled rooms in the Hotel Deth Pais are heated and have a balcony with mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a safe and a flat-screen satellite TV.A free buffet breakfast is available and the hotel has a lounge bar. It offers luggage storage. Salardú has a heated outdoor swimming pool, located 1,000 feet away from the hotel and open in summer.The hotel offers excellent access to the C28 Main Road, and offers a shuttle service to Aigüestortes Nature Reserve, located 6.2 mi away from the property. Vielha, the capital of the Vall d’Aran is about 4.3 mi away. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- The staff are very nice and the location, very clean and well design
- Location, cleanliness, bathroom facilities and comfy bed.,
- Convenient property just off the main square. Great breakfast buffet: bread and spreads, fresh fruit, yoghurt, cake, cereal, ham and cold cuts, cheese, tomato, scrambled eggs, chipolatas, juice, tea, hot chocolate, and coffee. Readily accessible for walkers of the Pyrenean High Route. No problem with walkers who haven’t washed for a week!
- Great location, clean and extremely friendly staff!
- This hotel was super comfortable! Quick access to highway that takes you in less than 10 minutes by car to Baqueira’s parking. The room felt like home but in wooden furniture, fantastic! Cleanliness in a great asset of Deth Pais Hotel and the bathroom was spacious. The best? Their personnel, really charming! Definitely would come again.
Hotel Era Cuma
One of our top picks in Salardú.Located in the town of Salardù, Hotel Era Cuma is just 1.9 mi from the ski resort of Baqueira Beret. The traditional-style rooms all have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TVs.Most of the Era Cuma’s rooms have views of the surrounding mountains, while all have heating and wooden floors. All rooms have a private bathroom.The Era Cuma has an à la carte restaurant offering grilled meats, as well as a bar serving home-made tapas.The hotel is located just off the C-28 main road, allowing easy access to Vielha, which is about 5 mi away. There is a free public car park just 50 feet away.The hotel offers ski storage. Salardù Golf Course is just 1,650 feet away.
Lovely, family run hotel, with lovely owners
Victor’ incredible home-made yoghurt for breakfast
- Great location, basic but clean and tidy great coffee with breakfast, fantastic warm welcome. Amazing hosts.
- The couple whom own and run the hotel are fantastic and very enjoyable to talk and stay with. I will be recommending Hotel Era Cuma to my friends. Thayer made feel so welcome
- Perfectly located, friendly staff who spoke some English. It was very old-fashioned and quaint but great for the money. we were very happy there
- The triple room was in fact 2 separate rooms which was great for us. The free parking was practically just outside the hotel.
- Lovely, family run hotel, with lovely owners
Hotel Yoy Mont Romies
One of our top picks in Salardú.This charming hotel is set in the center of Salardú, 2.5 mi from the Baqueira Ski Resort. Hotel Mont Romies offers also free WiFi in public areas.Natural stone and wood are used in the Hotel Mont Romies to create the atmosphere of Swiss and Austrian mountain hotels. It is located in the beautiful Aran Valley.All rooms at Hotel Mont Romies have wooden ceilings, a full bathroom, including amenities. There is also full heating and a TV.Ski lockers and luggage storage are provided on site. The hotel accepts pets.Parc Nacional d’Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici is 4.3 mi from Hotel Mont Romies.
- The facilities are very new, comfortable and well designed. I’d strongly recommend it.
- Extremely friendly staff, great breakfast, delicious soylatte?, very clean and modern rooms, dog friendly (they even let our dog to stay in over check-out time while we were skiing)
- Friendly staff, great location, we had a good double bedroom with view over the square and mountains. Good breakfast.
- The staff could not have been more helpful, more warm and friendly, going out of their way on several occasions to help us, always going the extra mile. Our requests for the hot breakfast options were very satisfying, served swiftly with a smile.
- Lovely staff, super helpful, comfortable rooms. Great hotel for dog owners
Just 5 mi from the Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort, Hotel Vilagaros is located in the pretty village of Garós. It offers free shuttle to the ski slopes, a sports equipment repair service and an indoor pool.Rooms in the Hotel Vilagaros all have satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom. They also have a safe and free Wi-Fi hotspot.A buffet breakfast is served, made with local produce. The Ço de Garós Restaurant offers a varied menu of regional and international dishes. Pizzeria Rostidor, open during the winter months, serves handmade pizza and characteristic Italian dishes.Hotel Vilagaros offers a heated pool, fitness center, a range of massage services and body and facial treatments.The Vilagaros Hotel is located in the Vall d’Aran, just 2.5 mi from the large town of Vielha. The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and the hotel offers ski lockers.
- Big lounge/bar area with plenty of comfy seating, a pool table and other games. Lots of breakfast options.
for me, the Best Hotel in the aera; Nice Pool.
next to Children playground.
A real Breakfast with a cook !
Everything – the staff, the rooms, the food.
Shuttle service to the slopes.
- Staff at reception who has been efficient to expedite our check-in procedure
- Clean, quiet, friendly staff. Large room. Good bathroom.
Mountain views, a free Wi-Fi zone and an inviting lounge bar with an open fireplace are offered at this charming family-run hotel. It is located just 3.7 mi from Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort.Rooms at Besiberri have simple, bright décor and wooden floors. Each room includes a TV and heating. Toiletries are provided in the private bathrooms.Set in the beautiful Aran Valley, Besiberri is a 50-minute drive from Aiguestortes National Park. You can find various restaurants and a 12th-century church near the guest house, in the village of Arties.The surrounding mountains are ideal for hiking, rafting and skiing. The Besiberri offers ski storage facilities and can provide information about the region. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Friendly and helpful owners. Beautiful location. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed.
– Breakfast is really good and coffee is fresh
– Staff is really good, cheers to Carmen and Manolo!
- Wonderful atmosphere, cosy, clean well run family hotel, good breakfast. Public Parking was very close to hotel. Charming family, nothing was too much trouble.
- Small family run hotel with very friendly staff who made us feel very welcome despite the language barriers. Everywhere in the hotel was very clean, tidy and comfortable. The hotel is located in a beautiful Spanish village (Arties) which has lots of great restaurants within walking distance and only a few kilometers from the ski slopes. Perfect – would definitely go back.
Amazing, friendly, beautiful little hotel.
Simple but great value.
Nice, simple breakfast
AMAZING choice of restaurants in walking distance
Hotel Casa Estampa
Set in the Catalan Pyrenees, Casa Estampa offers free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool, with a small gym and hot tub. The charming mountain town of Vielha is 1.2 mi away.All rooms at Hotel Casa Estampa have wooden floors and simple, country-style décor. Rooms are heated and include a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Casa Estampa’s restaurant has an open fireplace and serves traditional regional cuisine, including Aranese stew and grilled meat dishes.The hotel offers on-site ski storage, and free private parking can be found nearby. Baqueira Beret Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive away, and the border with France is within 16 mi.
- Incredibly helpful staff – there was only the four of us in the hotel
- Located in a lovely village with a good choice of restaurants.
Good and varied breakfast
Very kind personnel
Familiar and warm atmosphere
- Clean comfortable with good location only 6 euros return by metro into barca centre
- Looking forward to going back!. Good 36 hour stop on a motorcycle tour and everything was positive. cosy place, good food and probably a great getaway in the winter as well.
Peira Blanca Hotel Gastronómico
This traditional house in the Aran Valley is only 5 mi from the Baqueira Beret Ski Station and 2.5 mi from Vielha. There is free Wi-Fi.Peira Blanca Hotel Gastronómico is in a beautiful natural setting in the village of Garos. The area is ideal for hiking and cycling and free guided hiking through the Valle de Arano is also offered. The French border is 19 miles away.Ski storage is available on site.The building has lovely natural materials such as stone, wood and slate. There is a fireplace and a TV in the living room.Rooms are heated and en suite. Amenities and a hairdryer are included.Buffet breakfast is served in the café, where guests will also find a TV with Canal+ and other football channels.
- Bed was big and very comfortable. Room a generous size, very clean and tidy, bathroom was also clean and tidy, equipped with a great shower .
- The place is amazing, confortable and the people who are working there help us a lot with everything!
- Breakfast was most excellent at very good value. Staff very helpful and friendly.
- The Staff was very friendly a location was lovely close to everything but super authentic in the beautiful village of Garós. The Restaurant next door that ran by same owners was fantastic. We had 3 out of 5 dinners there. We loved everything about it.
- Pequeño hotel que está regido por una familia. No es muy lujoso pero las instalaciones son correctas, aunque la habitación en la que estuvimos era algo pequeña. Muy atentos y dispuestos. No tiene buenas vistas ya que está situado en una calle muy estrecha.
Hotel Montarto is located next to the ski slopes of Baqueira-Beret. It offers an extensive spa, a gym and discounts on ski equipment hire. All rooms feature free Wi-Fi.All outward-facing rooms at the Montarto feature modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel offers weekly guided tours of the ski resort for stays of 4 nights or more. You can also participate in the free weekly race in Baqueira’s professional ski stadium.Available for an extra cost, the hotel’s spa has a hot tub and sauna, as well as a range of massage treatments. The indoor pool and gym are available to use for free.The hotel’s on-site La Perdiu Blanca Restaurant offers a range of international food. Open in summer, the La Borda Lobato Restaurant serves avant-garde mountain-style food. There is also a bar with live piano music. Special diet menus are available on request.
- Excellent staff, amazing facilities and great location
- The food and three bars were great. The pool was a little cold, but clean. The staff were very friendly.
- Excellent breakfast with many choices and eggs cooked to order. Good Spa and pool.
- Position, facilities, staff friendly, lovely break all round.
- Convenient for the lift/gondola to get up the slopes.
Top Hotels In Bagergue Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bagergue Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bagergue Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bagergue Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!