10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baflo Groningen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Baflo Groningen Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baflo Groningen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baflo Groningen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baflo Groningen Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baflo Groningen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baflo Groningen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baflo Groningen Province:
De Oude Smidse
Located in Westernieland, 13 miles from Groningen, De Oude Smidse features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Borkum is 15 miles from De Oude Smidse, and Schiermonnikoog is 14 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 19 miles away.
- Very nice place, private atmosphare, very tasty food, Management with passion
- The owners, simple as that. They were friendly and couldn’t do enough to help. Great property and we felt really welcome.
Even though we arrived 20 minutes after we’ve booked we were already expected and cordially received.
Dinner was excellent, a very pleasant surprise; upon the recommendation of the host we’ve chosen the day specials and we didn’t regret it. Local dishes with fresh ingredients and a good red wine have made us forget about missing the last ferry to Schiermonnikoog. The continental breakfast was in the same note. Very tasty.
The room was not that big but it had a separate bath and most of all it was clean.
- The staff were very attentive to my comfort and made me feel very at home
- Charming place in very rural area close to North Sea dykes. Converted old farmhouse/smithy, with the rooms upstairs in the attached converted barn. Run by very helpful couple, with excellent dinner available as well.
Hotel ‘t Gemeentehuis
Blending a slice of modernity with a traditional character, this charming property boasts an enviable spot and a range of impressive facilities.Situated at the Boterdiep in the canal that leads to Groningen, embrace this pretty position and easy access to the range of attractions. Select from the assortment of elegant rooms and appreciate the array of modern comforts offered.
- We stayed here with our dog for a few nights whilst we were visiting Groningen. Bedum is a lovely little town with a few bars, restaurants and shops. The location is good for Groningen, it’s about a 15 min drive. The rooms are basic but clean. The staff are friendly, the bar is really nice and breakfast was good. Free parking is available close by.
Relaxed and welcoming
Lovely staff who were not overbearing but couldn’t help enough when asked
- Breakfast was served nice and early and offered a good range of food.
- On Saturday I had to leave before 8 A.M., when the breakfast would have been served. The staff served an earlier breakfast. Great!
Hotel ‘t Gemeentehuis is one of the best places I’ve been!
The management and all of the team are great professionals and very, very kind people!
Admirations to all of them and I hope to be there soon again!
PS They cook the best “Groninger mustard soup” forever!
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Waddenweelde is located in Pieterburen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Groningen is 13 miles from Hotel Waddenweelde, and Borkum is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Waddenweelde.
- The location was perfect for doing the mud-walking. The town is so small that we could walk everywhere. The room was great for a family and very quiet.
- We had a lovely time in Pieterburen. The location of this hotel could not be better. It is a nice little town with wonderfully friendly people. The room was very nice, large and comfortable. There was a wonderful breakfast across the street, just steps away, that was included with our stay. We loved our stay here.
- Personeel was vriendelijk en behulpzaam. De steenovenpizza lijkt meer op een Flammkuchen maar was erg lekker.
Bij de prijs was het ontbijt en zwembad inbegrepen. Was ideaal met de kinderen. Zwembad was niet groot, maar kids hebben zich er uitstekend vermaakt!
Vrijwel direct naast het hotel zit de zeehondenopvang. Bij de receptie kan je hiervoor kaartjes kopen met korting. Op 20 minuten rijden zit Lauwersoog. Leuk om daar langs het strand te lopen.
- Ontbijt was ruim voldoende; kamers voldeden aan verwachtingen; personeel is erg vriendelijk, meedenkend en behulpzaam. Zeer prettige manier van omgaan met mensen.
Hotel Marenland Winsum
Hotel Marenland Winsum offers accommodations in Winsum. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Groningen is 8 miles from Hotel Marenland Winsum, and Borkum is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Sleep in a ‘bedstee’
Nice facilities in room
- Schone ruime kamer met 2 bedsteden. Vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel.Verzorgd ontbijt.
- Rustig. Ontbijt goede prijs-kwaliteit verhouding. Vriendelijk personeel.
- Extrem nette Gastgeber, tolles Frühstück auf dem Zimmer da das Restaurant gerade umgebaut wird, tolle Lage
- Vriendelijk personeel, mooie kamer en prachtige plek.
- Sleep in a ‘bedstee’
De Herberg van Ede
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, De Herberg van Ede offers accommodations in Kloosterburen, just 13 miles from Groningen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Borkum is 18 miles from De Herberg van Ede, and Leeuwarden is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 19 miles from De Herberg van Ede.
- Around Klosterburen it is a nice area for being outdoor and Sigrid’s accomodation is a wonderful place to relax afterwards.
Gezellige kneuterige accommodatie
Kamer was prima, ontbijt kon je uit de koelkast halen
Zelf je eitje koken en thee/koffie zetten.
Er was een PC hoek, spelletjes aanwezig, wat te lezen.
- Het was heel rustig & goed verzorgd. Bed was zeer comfortabel.
- Herberg is super leuk!!! Warme ontvangst door gastvrouw, slaap- en badkamer zijn comfortabel, bedden ook goed, ‘s avonds hebben wij beneden gezeten in de huiskamer met tv en openhard vonden wij heel leuk, volgende ochtend lekker ontbijtje gehad met vers brood, kaas, ham en zoetigheden. Kortom alles is naar wens geweest!!!
- Sehr freundliche Besitzerin. Unkompliziert, sehr schönes Apartment, sehr sauber und moderne Einrichtung. Kommen gerne wieder.
Best Western Plus Hotel Restaurant Aduard
This family hotel offers simple and neat accommodations at competitive prices in the beautiful, rural surroundings of Groningen. Taste fresh products from the restaurant’s own farm in Friesland.The Hotel Aduard provides a convenient base, just outside the charming village center of Aduard. Easily accessible by car, this hotel is located along the road to Groningen and offers free on-site parking. Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the building.Wake up each morning with a wholesome free breakfast buffet and plan your day at leisure. Weather permitting, the sun terrace provides a great place to sit out and unwind with a drink.The cozy restaurant provides a warm atmosphere for enjoying delicious food and good wine. With meat from the restaurant’s private farm in Friesland, you can experience fresh and regional tastes. Of course there is also a children’s menu and fun activities to keep the little ones busy.
- Cheap accomodation close to Groningen city, comfy beds, coffee in the room
- I paid 54 euros including breakfast, which is a very reasonable price for this room/hotel. My room was on a busy road which was a bit dissapointing but in the end I slept very well. The staff was friendly at arrival and during dinner, but the next day (other staff members) I wasn’t welcomed at breakfast and the employee behind the reception desk ignored my morning greetings. Dinner and breakfast were absolutely great. I really loved dinner and at breakfast there was a lot to choose from. It was a nice stay, but I believe there is room for improvement for this hotel.
- Silent, village life, nice breakfast, internet connection
- Very nice breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice and a large variety of hot and cold breakfast food
- Breakfast tasty and varied. Room spacious and comfortable but the bathroom was too small and lacked privacy because of glass door.
One of our top picks in Groningen.Located in Groningen, 26 miles from Borkum, Martini Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Schiermonnikoog is 25 miles from Martini Hotel, and Emden is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 6 miles from Martini Hotel.
- room had a street view, nice fire and a relaxed atmosphere in the bar and the restaurant was really nice.
- The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable.
- The Hotel was Central to the Town and therefore convenient
- Location in the city is really good. There is a bus-stop right outside the door. The trainstation is only 10 minutes away. The check in-and out, was fast but very friendly. Exactly how I want it. The beds were also very comfortable and we had a quiet room (123).
- Quirky hotel full of history, lovely bar with cozy fireplace
Hotel de Doelen
One of our best sellers in Groningen! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel de Doelen offers accommodations in Groningen, just 26 miles from Borkum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schiermonnikoog is 25 miles from Hotel de Doelen, and Emden is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 6 miles from Hotel de Doelen.
- Location is perfect right in the city center, comfortable room and very clean indeed.
- I was at the De Doelen during the Christmas break and had a meeting at university, so I returned to the same hotel. The hotel is in a perfect location, right on the Grote Market, a few minutes walk to the university. The staff is great and approachable, the hotel charming, the room cosy. I have nothing but praise for the place and hope to return again soon.
- It was a beautiful old building, very special hotel
- Beautiful interior, really nice atmosphere, great location and nice staff!
- The accommodation was really nice, the interior looked like a chateau! It was very clean, bed was comfortable. I regret I did not order a breakfast because the restaurant looked very cozy (with fireplace).
Hotel Schimmelpenninck Huys
The Hotel Schimmelpennick Huys is in the heart of Groningen, in a beautiful city mansion. Guests can sit out in the beautiful enclosed garden and have free Wi-Fi.The hotel has well-kept rooms with private bathrooms. In the morning, you can enjoy a nice breakfast with various delicious items and homemade bread.The Schimmelpenninck features a brasserie with French cuisine and a patio.The hotel is in the old city center, close to the theater and the casino. In this area you will find plenty of cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Decor was very nice. The room and bathroom were very good.
- There were two sinks in the bathroom. Seperate tub and shower. Cafe, restaurant and outside lounge located on premises.
- Great bed! Loved the jacuzzi. It all felt luxurious.
Fried eggs for breakfast. But it seems to me the breakfast used to be better a couple of years ago.
The location is great if you want to be surrounded by noisy city life and stare into the windows of buildings across the road.
- Facilities are a bit old but I like the classic decor. Location is perfect.
The Student Hotel Groningen
One of our top picks in Groningen.Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, The Student Hotel Groningen is located in Groningen in the region of Groningen Province, just 26 miles from Borkum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Schiermonnikoog is 24 miles from The Student Hotel Groningen, and Emden is 28 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Welcoming staff, very friendly without being fake. Very nice vibe in the hotel with the various lounges to work or read, the places to study. Nice music but not too loud. I love the light and the decor that create a cozy atmosphere. Guests were quiet when coming back late at night which was really appreciated!
Bed is comfortable; good amenities (organic). Environmental friendly (wood cutlery, paying attention to water etc).
- Very clean, tidy hotel. Lovely interior design (but I do know the man who did it!). Lovely rooms and great space. Mattress was ‘grooved’ by previous users, comfortable but not easy to roll over! Nice space.
- Very enjoyable. Comfortable spacious clean room. Helpful and pleasant staff. Very close to city centre and shops. Nice atmosphere
- Room was clean, hotel is quiet. It is ideally located, close to the city center. It has got a fitness room and a good restaurant and bar.
- For an elderly couple,the name was confusing but we booked on recommendation of a student (our grandson) but were delighted with the friendliness and the facilities and the large number of hardworking students -residents as well staff,both with studies but also relaxing and recreation.The ratio of student occupants and remaining guests is perfect
- Welcoming staff, very friendly without being fake. Very nice vibe in the hotel with the various lounges to work or read, the places to study. Nice music but not too loud. I love the light and the decor that create a cozy atmosphere. Guests were quiet when coming back late at night which was really appreciated!
Top Hotels In Baflo Groningen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baflo Groningen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baflo Groningen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baflo Groningen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!