10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baeza Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Baeza Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baeza Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baeza Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baeza Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baeza Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baeza Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baeza Andalucía:
TRH Ciudad de Baeza Hotel
One of our top picks in Baeza.Originally a 16th-century convent for The Nuns of the Carmelitas order, this hotel rests in the historic quarter of Baeza, a dreamlike place where time seems to stand still.A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Baeza has preserved the Renaissance-style architecture which flourished during the city’s prosperity in the 16th century. El Palacio de Jabalquinto was built in this period. A decorative facade contains an attractive inner courtyard with baroque-style marble columns and intricately decorated stairways.Rooms at TRH Baeza surround the cloister of the former convent, quiet, peaceful spaces with elegant decoration and modern facilities. At Señorío de Baeza restaurant, enjoy international cuisine infused with the traditional ingredients of Jaen. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request. The hotel also has a cafeteria and meeting rooms.Check out this property’s great rates for stays of three nights or more.
- very central been staying for 10yrs on travel to /fom santander fab town lots of culture hotel in centre parking bit of problem will return staff excellent
- Large comfy beds sparkling clean bathroom with nice bath. Excellent location with secure parking at extra cost. Very good value and charming staff.
- Great value for money, very friendly staff, really good location
- This hotel is quite comfortable with a very convenient location in city center Baeza. Most attractions are within easy walking distance. The staff was professional and accommodating.
- Wonderful patio, thanks for sangria, charming hotel
Hotel Campos de Baeza
One of our top picks in Baeza.El Hotel Campos de Baeza has a summer rooftop pool with spectacular views of the Guadalquivir Valley and Baeza Cathedral. The town’s historic center is a 10-minute walk away.All rooms at Campos de Baeza are modern and stylish. They feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV. All accommodations are air-conditioned and has free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Campos de Baeza is a 15-minute drive from the city of Úbeda. Linares-Baeza Train Station, with services connecting Madrid, Cádiz, Granada and Almería, is 9 miles away. Free parking is available near the hotel.
- Great location, within 5-10 minutes walking from the old city centre. Very convenient if you travel by car – access to the hotel is easy as it is located at the main street, no need to drive those very narrow streets in the old town. Free public parking just outside the hotel, where we had no problems with finding available spaces (however paid private underground parking also available). Very spacious and well maintained room. Decent breakfast. Great staff (although they might be overworked, given that only one person had to take care of reception area as well as entire restaurant during breakfast time).
- Everything. The room was spacious and clean. Great bathroom. Lovely and quiet and super views. Breakfast awesome. Walk to town and even autobus estacion not too difficult. Lovely helpful staff.
- Just what we wanted driving from Malaga to Madrid,Great Air Con and a selection of food within walking distance,only after a perfect G & T in the bar for the walk.?
Location was good. Pool basic and small, but it was nice. Breakfast was rich with fresh fruit, breads, pastries, jamon, cheese and eggs.
Free parking right in front at the entrance.
- Nice big comfortable room with efficient air con. The hotel was a short walk from the town centre. Good reasonably priced, secure parking..
Hotel Puerta de la Luna
The charming Hotel Puerta de la Luna is in a beautiful 17th-century mansion in Baeza’s historic quarter. It features an outdoor swimming pool, landscaped areas and a popular restaurant.Housed in 3 buildings set around a traditional Andalusian-style patio, Hotel Puerta de la Luna offers individually decorated rooms. It is just 150 feet from Baeza Cathedral.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and on site parking is available for a fee.
- Perfect location – next to the cathedral, we even had cathedral view from the room, beautiful interior (patio), very clean room.
- Good Location and the charm of the hotel . Very nice an comfortable rooms. Very clean. Friendly people at reception an bar.
- Bedroom was lovely overlooking the swimming pool.
- It is the best in Baeza because it is in the old town. The staff was attentive, the older man in the desk is extremely helpful, the younger one they left on Friday needs more training.
- Beautiful building with a lovely swimming pool, and outdoor dining.
Located in Baeza next to the Arca Del Agua Gardens, the Hotel Juanito offers elegant rooms with air conditioning, TV and free Wi-Fi. Free parking is available nearby.The Juanito’s popular restaurant serves traditional cuisine prepared with homemade extra virgin olive oil. It offers à la carte and tasting menus. There is also a snack bar and guests can enjoy coffee in the lounge. In the spring and summer months the hotel’s terrace provides the perfect place to relax.There is a free internet terminal in the lobby. The 24-hour reception can also arrange bicycle and car rental.The Juanito offers excursions around Baeza and Úbeda, or in the Sierra de Cazorla. The hotel is about 81 mi from Granada Airport and just 1 minute from the bus station.
- Nice position. Town close by. Parking is ok. Breakfasts ok.
- Nice classical lobby. It has a very cozy and particular charme. Family run business. Friendly staff.
- It was reasonably clean, the room was a reasonable size, it was reasonably quiet. It was ok but not special in any way.
- It’s a nice classic hotel, located at the entrance of the town, close to the bus station. The room was comfortable and clean. Parking is in front of the hotel.
- Very friendly family run Hotel. The room was spacious and warm and the staff – mostly family members I think – were very helpful and outgoing. It is situated withing an easy 250m of the Bus Station and about a kilometre from the beautiful centre of Baeza, which is a Spanish town well worth a visit.
Ciudad del Renacimiento Hotel
Located in the world heritage site of Baeze, this elegant hotel is housed in a property resembling a noble home. Ciudad de Renacimiento has a beautiful inner courtyard and gardens.An arched gallery leads to the hotel’s air-conditioned rooms, which are decorated with rustic touches. They all include a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Ciudad de Renacimiento’s restaurant serves regional specialties with locally produced olive oil. Baeze offers a selection of dining options, many within 20 minutes’ of the hotel.Jaen is 40 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- Beautiful views and peaceful. Nice airy room and spacious bathroom.
- Beautiful property with large olive grove.Beautiful vista.Also has garden and is very secluded
- Very comfortable and surprisingly spacious. Suited our overnight stay with motorbikes very well.
- The hotel is positioned on the edge of town with 15000 inhabitants. a bit complicated to find on my Garmin. But handy to find the city Placa and cathedral. The booking was done by tablet; informations delivered O.K. The exellent breakfast was “native way”
- El desayuno fue fenomenal, las vistas desde el balcón impresionantes.
Palacio de los Salcedo
The hotel is housed in a Renaissance-Gothic building from the 16th century, and is one of the town´s most important and emblematic buildings, that was originally the Count and Countess’ (Salcedos´) palace. The palace has been lovingly restored so that it can offer its guests all the modern comforts of today, while retaining the original character and charm.
Located in the heart of Baeza, a city thats histircal quarter has been declared as a World Heritage Site. The rooms are fitted out with restored period furniture.
- Historic features and ambience. Unusual. Good value breakfast.
Getting up at 7.30 and turning the TV on full blast to show our neighbours that there is a life in daylight hour as well. I’m sure that they appreciated the lesson.
The hotel is brilliantly situated to explore the beautiful town of Baeza and was a very reasonable price.
- As mentioned by many a truly beautiful building retaining its period features. The most convenient situation for walking round the town and discovering the many historic buildings and atmosphere of Baeza. So close to the Nueva Casino for a memorable evening of song!
- I loved everything about this gorgeous hotel!!! Great staff, very beautiful abd comfortable rooms!!
A great experience to stay in this splendid historic centrally located hotel with its beautiful antique furnishings and spectacular inner courtyard. A truly splendid step back in time. The helpful receptionist made check in easy notwithstanding that we could not speak each other’s language. Off site parking was available at nominal cost in the town square a short distance away. Internet worked well. Breakfast in the breathtaking courtyard had a good selection of things well presented. Several good restaurants near by.
Baeza is fabulous history standing still.
Featuring a rooftop Japanese Garden with a swimming pool and great views of Baeza, Fuentenueva Hotel blends a historical 19th-century building with contemporary minimalist design.Mixing fine wooden floors, metallic details, stone bathrooms and contemporary furniture, rooms and suites at Fuentenueva are elegantly decorated. They all include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player.The day starts with a buffet breakfast made with fresh, local produce served in the charming roof garden. The hotel has also a bar serving drinks and light snacks until midnight. Wine tasting can also be arranged.Guests can relax in the top-floor sun loungers located among the pool and the garden. Cultural activities such as weekly poetry groups and art exhibitions are held in the library.Facilities include a free internet point service, and free Wi-Fi in the rooms. The staff provides tourist information service, and can help guests to organize their Andalusian stay.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. Car parking was easy in the street just along from the hotel. The room was quite quirky with the bedroom on a mezzanine level.
- Perfectly situated near the city centre. Small pool which was great for cooling off after a day spent sightseeing. Baeza is a great base for visiting Ubeda, Cazorla, & Baeza itself. The rooms were very good & spotless. It’s an old building with lots of original features, but with modernised rooms.
- Good location for exploring Baeza, quiet, within easy walking distance of the bus station.
- Modern furniture in an old building. Good price for money taking into account that breakfast was included
- La ubicación es inmejorable. El desayuno bastante bueno y las habitaciones están decoradas con muebles modernos.
Hotel-Restaurante la Loma
This hotel is located in the countryside just outside the beautiful cities of Baeza and Úbeda. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar on site where you can get a snack or a drink during the day. There is a terrace where you can enjoy great views.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the UNESCO World Heritage Cities of Baeza and Úbeda. Jaén is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Cercanía a Baeza y aparcamiento en la puerta . Cama cómoda.
Hotel sencillo sobre la ruta y confortable.
- Прекрасная встреча гостей, рассказали как и когда добраться до достопримечательностей, ресторанов, остановок транспорта. Номер чистый, всё на своих местах. Ванная комната светлая, удобная. Хороший и разнообразный завтрак.
- La, terraza y las camareras paqui y las demás muy majas y simpáticas
- Está todo muy limpio, las camas son cómodas y hay un dispensador de agua fría en el pasillo. Muy barato.
RL Ciudad de Úbeda
Free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with a private balcony are offered at this elegant hotel. It is located a 10-minute walk from Úbeda’s Renaissance center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Rooms at the RL Ciudad de Úbeda all have modern décor, air conditioning and soundproofing. There is also satellite TV, a mini-bar with a free bottle of water, and a hairdryer. There are some rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Guests can enjoy Andalusian meals at the hotel restaurant. A gym and 4 meeting rooms can also be found on site.Located just off the N322 Motorway, the RL Ciudad de Úbeda is a 25-minute drive from Linares. Only 5 mi away, the beautiful city of Baeza is also named by UNESCO.
- Great location with free on street parking. Nice balcony with a view of the hills. Close to supermarket and walking distance to city centre.
- it is really clean, well maintained and good breakfast
Good place to accommodate as always..
Superb Price x quality
- Hotel is at the edge of town, an intresting 20 minutes walk to the monumental zone. The centre is difficult with a car which is why, as well as price,, this hotel was chosen.In fact parking was not easy, spaces outside the hotel were nearly all taken and quite difficult. Room was large and comfortable and good value. Reception welcoming and helpful. Price included a reasonable breakfast. Over all good value and recommended, Ubeda is very attractive, and a glass of wine is an in expensive way to enjoy the expensive parador
The hotel is a short, easy walk from the town centre. On the outskirts of the town, it is both easy to locate and easy to access the roads to the surrounding area, especially Baeza.
Baeza, Cazorla and its Sierra are well worth long, leisurely visits.
Hotel Rosaleda Don Pedro
One of our top picks in Úbeda.Rosaleda Don Pedro is set in the historic center of Úbeda, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It has an outdoor pool, spa and free Wi-Fi hotspot.The air-conditioned rooms at the Rosaleda Don Pedro are spacious. They have wooden furniture and full bathrooms.The hotel has a patio and a snack bar. At the hotel’s restaurant you can enjoy traditional Andalusian and Spanish dishes.The Rosaleda Don Pedro can be found close to Plaza Vazquez de Molina. Úbeda lies at the heart of the Jaén region. The area has several nature reserves, including the Cazorla National Park.
- Great location, helpful staff, lovely clean and spacious rooms, comfy beds, good decor and great breakfast.
We were disappointed with the local amenities. On booking.com the narrative speaks of restaurants,bars etc in abundance. This isn’t true, there is virtually nowhere to dine out in the evenings at this time of year (nov).
The hotel kitchen had closed for the evening when we arrived at 6pm leaving us with no option other than to trawl the streets looking for some sustinence.
- The hotel room was clean and comfortable, the staff was eager to help, and the location was quiet and central. The most interesting historical sites in Ubeda were easy to access. We especially enjoyed the exceptionally thorough tour of the olive growers museum, Ubeda being surrounded by olive groves for miles and miles in every direction!
- The restaurant menu-of-the-day was outstanding. The room was huge and clean.
- The room was spacious with two large beds. We stayed two nights and the location was great, just round the corner from Calle Real with all its tapas bars. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
Top Hotels In Baeza Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baeza Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baeza Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baeza Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!