10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baelen Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Baelen Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baelen Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baelen Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baelen Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baelen Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baelen Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baelen Liege Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sleepwood Hotel offers accommodations in Eupen, just 21 miles from Maastricht.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 11 miles from Sleepwood Hotel, and Valkenburg is 19 miles away. Liege Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome; clean and quiet room; very comfortable bed; dimmable bedside lights; simple design with natural materials and novel use of space, e.g. drawers and cupboards in internal walls.
- Great concept… . Feels a bit like staying in a tree house! But with great comfort!
- Beautifully designed and comfortable. Couldn’t fault it.
Very nice breakfast. Excellent beds.
Very thoughtful : a bowl & cookie for our doggie !
- Unique room design with full of wood, space efficiency. Lovely breakfast including on-demand egg preparation (with this price range). Very eco- and budget-friendly place. I definitely will come again.
Hotel Verviers Van der Valk
One of our top picks in Verviers.Hotel Verviers Van der Valk offers accommodations in Verviers. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Maastricht is 19 miles from Verviers Van der Valk, and Aachen is 16 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 17 miles away.
- i did love the food and breakfast in the restaurant all was absolutely delicious location is really good and all the accommodation was of high standard
- The room, the bar, restaurant and the wellness were really nice to switch off. Location is good, nice views from the top rooms of the hotel. The wellness treatments are decent. The gym is small but good and is open from 7am till 10pm 🙂 breakfast is highly recommended!
- Our room was 114 on first floor. The room was large and well decorated, but little bit dark.
- We only stayed for one night during a wine showcase weekend. Didn’t expect much except to sleep off the hangover before driving back home. Place blew our expectations. Entry to the wine event was part of the room booking. Restaurant on premises was great. Room itself very comfortable and decent size. Not to mention the cleanliness level was superb.
- The food in the Hotel restaurant was excellent with some very nice dishes to choose from. The staff were fantastic even though it was very busy. On Saturday night there was a great singer in the bar.
Hotel Restaurant Tychon AG
This traditional inn with over 200 years of history offers rooms and Belgian-French cuisine meals, only 2.5 miles from the German border. Tychon includes an indoor swimming pool and a spacious garden with a sitting terrace.Each of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Tychon AG includes free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Most rooms feature garden views. There is also a room with facilities for disabled guests. The hotel serves a buffet-style breakfast each morning.Eupen is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The historic city of Liege is 30 minutes away by car. Hotel Tychon AG has packed lunches for guests who would like to explore the local area.
- Extremely helpful staff; very clean; great bathroom. Excellent restaurant. Wonderful location for people travelling through.
- Really friendly helpful staff, the room for 6 people was very spacious and clean, comfortable beds and good shower. The pool was great and the children loved it.
- Nice restaurant for dinner and breakfast. Nice staff! Rooms quite basic, but very clean. No carpet—which probably means cleaner! Not a cozy room, but certainly adequate. Parked right in front of the room.
- An excellent location for a stop-over, just off the E40 motorway. Would also be good for a city break to Aachen or the Haute Fannes/Hohe Venn D/B border region. Spacious and comfortable rooms in two blocks behind the main building, which houses the superb restaurant. Friendly staff with a range of languages (Deutsch preferred).
- Lovely quiet village just off the motorway. We loved the indoor pool. Restaurant was great, perfect steaks and schnitzel!
Hotel Des Ardennes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Des Ardennes offers accommodations in Verviers, just 20 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Aachen is 16 miles from Hotel Des Ardennes, and Valkenburg is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The brasserie/cafe downstairs is in one words excellent in its authenticity! This is what i want, travelling in Belgium, echooing the old days. But even more, the wonderful staff, both man and woman, are so friendly!! They add value to the whole experience. Apparently the frequent guests of the cafe think so too. Its a come and go of older, talkative locals. Great spot to open your laptop, look outside for nice view and sip your coffee…
The hotel and rooms are clean and the rooms have a sort of clumsy coziness to them, belonging to the old days of travelling.
Wifi is perfect, cleaness of both room and shared toilet and shower as well.
One footstep away from trainstation.
- This is a family hotel in an a former family house atop of a Brasserie. Do not anticipate a fancy hotel with a reception lobby, a bathroom or even a toilet in the room (they are on the same floor), and the usual “amenities”; But it is clean, reasonably comfortable and a very good Wifi. hus, it is OK if you are on a tight budget and not demanding more tah a good bed and the comfort of a simple room.
Good location close to the station and walking distance to the center where the main pubs and restaurants were.
Coffee maker and 2 free coffee pads included.
- The owners were lovely and accommodating. It’s a useful location for Verviers town centre. Basic but clean and comfortable rooms.
- Could not fault our stay – lovely double room with en suite and little balcony; friendly and attentive staff; quaint and clean hotel and brasserie. Excellent location for our purpose (Belgian Grand Prix), right near Verviers Central train station. Although we didn’t use it there was a really decent parking area for guests with cars too.
- The brasserie/cafe downstairs is in one words excellent in its authenticity! This is what i want, travelling in Belgium, echooing the old days. But even more, the wonderful staff, both man and woman, are so friendly!! They add value to the whole experience. Apparently the frequent guests of the cafe think so too. Its a come and go of older, talkative locals. Great spot to open your laptop, look outside for nice view and sip your coffee…
ibis budget Aachen Raeren Grenze
The Ibis budget Aachen Raeren Grenze offers simple accommodations with free Wi-Fi near the Belgian-German border. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and vending machines. Guests have free on-site public parking.Rooms at the ibis budget Aachen Raeren Grenze feature a work desk and a TV. They all have a private bathroom. Breakfast is served every morning.The historic center of Raeren is a 10-minute drive from the accommodations. Guests can also visit the Castle of Raeren. The city of Liège is a 30-minute drive away.
- Friendly, English speaking staff. Great travel location
- The staff were friendly, the room was clean. It is everything you would expect from a budget hotel, clean, basic, but great for a one night stopover.
- Close to motorway free parking. Clean hotel and friendly night staff!
- The price was good , but i you don’t close an eye during the whole night, nut much use paying anything. We pay for a good night sleep that is the primary objective. If that is worthless, not much use to mention anything else.
- Very clean place, comfy beds. We arrived much later than expected, the reception was open at 5 am.
Hotel Le Midi
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel Le Midi is located in Petit-Rechain in the region of Liege Province, just 18 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Aachen is 16 miles from Hotel Le Midi, and Valkenburg is 18 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 17 miles away.
- Nice and quiet once the tennis courts were no longer in use
The room had a lot of space with a super bed and bathtub.
Facilities to play tennis or badminton.
Friendly staff and comfy place to have a beer.
- Unusual concept, attached to a sports club. Good value and good restaurant
- Hotel excellent, food very good, rooms clean and well equiped.
- Nice room. Friendly staff. Good buffet breakfast.
Hotel Du Lion
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Du Lion offers accommodations in Jalhay, just 22 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Aachen is 14 miles from Hotel Du Lion, and Valkenburg is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Although the only HOT things for breakfast were coffee, tea, and hard-boiled eggs, it WAS included.
Surroundings are perfect voor hiking, hikingpaths start right ay the hotel.
During the night is pretty quiet, despite the neighbour national road.
Beautiful location, walking, riding etc
easy access restaurants etc
oldie worldie feel
awesome breakfeast, room / area
- PRIX COMPETITIF un bon petit pied à terre pour une nuit.
- goed ontbijt – hotel wordt waarschijnlijk binnenkort verkocht zodat het er een beetje verouderd lijkt = opportuniteit voor toekomstige eigenaars gezien interessante ligging en omgeving
Hostellerie Au Vieux Hetre
Located in Jalhay, 24 miles from Maastricht, Hostellerie Au Vieux Hetre features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 16 miles from Hotel Au Vieux Hetre, and Valkenburg is 22 miles away. Liege Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good, the room big enough and the staf friendly!
- The owner provided discrete off street parking for our 5 motorcycles, comfortable rooms. Made to feel very welcome. Beautiful garden to the rear of the property
- A warm and friendly welcome and delicious cuisine at normal Belgian prices
- Host is extra careful and friendly. The breakfast and the dinner were great!
- Warm welcome and excellent hospitality. Very clean and comfortable room, which overlooked a beautiful garden. The room had a modern bathroom. Breakfast was very enjoyable. This was our fourth visit and we will definitely stay here again when travelling in this area.
‘t Gulpdal Hotel Voeren-Teuven
Located in Voeren in the region of Limburg, 10 miles from Maastricht, ‘t Gulpdal Hotel Voeren-Teuven features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 10 miles from Het Gulpdal De Voerstreek, and Valkenburg is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very veru nice owner,appartman is big,comfortable.
- Nice breakfast, worth its value, friendly owners, quiet location meaning good night of sleep
- very friendly staff. Clean room in the middle of nature. Breakfast was ok with a lot of products from the region
The place is simple, but better than the photos.The bedroom is huge, with good bath.
The stuff is kind and helpful.
The village and the hotel is peaceful, in the middle of nature.
- It was nice and peaceful. Far away from the hussle and bustle. Country life.
Hotel La Crémaillère
Hotel La crémaillère is it Jalhay, a small Ardennes village at the foot of the Fagnes. It is not far from the Baraque Michel and Signal de Botrange (the highest point in Belgium).Jalhay is not far from Spa, also called ‘the pearl of the Ardennes’. This spa is well-known for its healthy baths.The hotel is 9 miles from Francorchamps and its racetrack and 7.5 miles from the town of Spa.
- We like lot of the very good service and peoples ask many tíme what we need. Car trip round the jalhay is excellent extra. Food is very taste and delicious!
Dinning was fantastic in the restaurant and breakfast was excellent with fresh fruit provided.
Family run business made the stay homely
- The hotel proprietors were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and overall we had a lovely stay. Parking was free and there were a few restaurants to choose from within a short walking distance. There was a mini bar in the room also. We would highly recommend a stay here.
- Great food, really friendly and helpful staff. Far exceeded expectations.
- Excellent rooms, friendly staff, superb restaurant, great location.
Top Hotels In Baelen Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baelen Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baelen Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baelen Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!