10 Best Hotels To Stay In Badby Northamptonshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Badby Northamptonshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Badby Northamptonshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Badby Northamptonshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Badby Northamptonshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Badby Northamptonshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Badby Northamptonshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Badby Northamptonshire:
De Vere Staverton Estate
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, De Vere Staverton Estate offers accommodations in Daventry. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 22 miles from De Vere Staverton Estate, and Milton Keynes is 23 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Overall the hotel looked great. Nice decor in and around reception. Room was fairly basic nothing special. Drinks were overpriced – London prices in the middle of nowhere…
- Great staff and when I asked for a glass of water the man on the front desk couldn’t be more helpful
- Reception and restaurant staff very friendly. Overall the hotel is quite warm and welcoming.
- No complaints. Friendly staff, clean and well maintained room. Nice bar area. Buffet breakfast good.
- wonderful beds, very clean rooms, beautiful surroundings, fab food, a cut above.
The Abercorn Hotel
Located in Daventry, 23 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, The Abercorn Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Milton Keynes is 23 miles from The Abercorn Hotel, and Leicester is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 27 miles from The Abercorn Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Mercure Daventry Court Hotel & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mercure Daventry Court Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Daventry. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 24 miles from Mercure Daventry Court Hotel & Spa, and Milton Keynes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 27 miles from Mercure Daventry Court Hotel & Spa.
- The staff were friendly but seemingly not trained to the level required.
- Large rooms, friendly staff, good internet. Very good for stay for business reasons
- It was a convenient location for us to attend a wedding a couple of miles down the road
- Bed was big and comfortable.Shower was fine but water leaked onto floor .
- Good value, bar was nice and modern, as we’re the rooms
Farthingstone Hotel & Golf Course
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Farthingstone Hotel & Golf Course offers accommodations in Farthingstone, just 31 miles from Oxford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 25 miles from Farthingstone Course, and Milton Keynes is 18 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 32 miles away.
- Our second visit. Nice cosy atmosphere, in a lovely part of the country. Food in evening and full English breakfast top rate. A bit disappointed the squash court was out of action and course was a little wet but these things happen. Will definitely be back possibly as a golf society.
- The location was lovely and the staff were very friendly.
- Lovely quiet location, friendly staff, ok so not the poshest place in the world but certainly clean,tidy and friendly. Plenty of tea,coffee and hot chocolate choices in the room along with some biscuits a pleasant surprise and most welcome. Breakfast was lovely and staff very attentive and friendly. When looking for accomadation in the future this will definitley be high on the list.
- Staff are great- fantastic location. Great location and so quiet. No extra cost for my dog! Internet great. Nice safe car park. Middle of no where! Great food.
- Fantastic relaxing environment with friendly staff and good quality food really can’t complain this is a lovely place to stay.
Heart of England Hotel Weedon by Marston’s Inns
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Heart of England Hotel Weedon by Marston’s Inns offers accommodations in Daventry, just 27 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Milton Keynes is 19 miles from Heart of England Weedon, and Leicester is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 32 miles from Heart of England Hotel Weedon by Marston’s Inns.
attention to detail makes or breaks your stay.
no batteries in the remote so no TV
plenty of tea/coffee but no cup
given a key to get in after 11pm but 2 locks on door only one key.
little things i know but enough to spoil the experience
- Lovely big room and bed. Nice bathroom and the pub downstairs did nice food and nice atmosphere
- Giving feedback on the room in the morning and the young woman at checkout was very confrontational? Feedback is how you give better customer service, if your not willing to take customer feedback then what’s the point.? The carpet up the stairs was dirty, the smell was horrendous and the shower screen had seen better days.
- dont know couldnt stay there because of a burst pipe
- The price really to be honset and its because me and my partner need to go up to Daventry about every 10 months or so and because they aren’t a lot of hotels up there we thought that the heart of England was the best value for choice as for a pub hotel that also includes breakfast and also 20% of on food as well if we dined in.
- attention to detail makes or breaks your stay.
Cross Roads By Good Night Inns
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cross Roads By Good Night Inns offers accommodations in Weedon Bec. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 27 miles from Cross Roads By Good Night Inns, and Milton Keynes is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Room and bed were massive and really comfortable. Plenty of parking easy check in and out Chef and brewer n site but good choices nearby. Excellent internet was really pleased
- Surprisingly quiet despite the cross road location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Well appointed and clean room with a spacious king size bed and 2 single beds for the children. We didn’t eat dinner there, but breakfast was very good value for money.
- It wasnt a despite really it was the fact that i wanted to pay in cash rather than by card and was told i needed I/D to do this. Its a good job i had my driver licence with me, as i dont always carry my passport. No one advised us that we couldnt pay by cash and althought i understand the Money Laundering laws, i should have the choice to pay how i see fit or at least be given the option of how i should pay prior to arrival, which was not the case! apart from that it was a good stay room and bed comfortable and the greeting we received from the manager asking how our trip to the hotel was, and about the purpose of our trip, was nice he was very engaging.
It was our anniversary and all
Of the staff went above and beyond to make our stay perfect! I.e bottle of proseco on ice in the room.
- Bed was comfortable, the hotel was close to surrounding amenities and staff were helpful. Plenty of parking.
Narrowboat at Weedon
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Narrowboat at Weedon offers accommodations in Weedon Bec. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Stratford-upon-Avon is 27 miles from Narrowboat at Weedon, and Milton Keynes is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Beautiful and peaceful surrounding area. I actually liked the fact that rooms were in a sort of cottage, away from the main building.
- Unfortunately a too early start for breakfast but after an amazing evening meal we were all still quite full.
- Bed extra comfy food good pleasant staff. Good beers
- Lovely rooms, excellent food and the staff were really helpful.
- Everything. Made to feel welcome. Room and food excellent. Bed really comfortable.
Holiday Inn Northampton West M1 Junc 16
Just 2.5 miles from highway M1, the Holiday Inn Northampton West is on attractive grounds in the village of Flore. The hotel offers a modern fitness center, a restaurant, bar and free parking on site.The Holiday Inn Northampton has spacious rooms with satellite TV and pay movies. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The hotel’s Conservatory Restaurant offers traditional meals and a full English breakfast. When accompanied by an adult, children eat for free. The bar has a large TV and offers a snack menu.This Holiday Inn is just a 10 minute drive from the center of Daventry and 15 minutes from Northampton. The Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit is just 12 miles away.
- The staff were fantastic and friendly and very helpful when we had an radiator issue with my car!
- Lovely staff lovely roim and a mile from M1….whats not to like !!
- The man at the reception was very kind and accommodating
- We arrived and were booked in quickly and efficiently with the added bonus “If you need anything, please call at Reception or ring Reception.” We booked a Queen room and it met our expectations and then some. Every where was clean and comfortable.
- Reception chap was really friendly and helpful, hotel was in good order and comfortable.
The Plough at Boddington
Featuring free WiFi, The Plough at Boddington offers accommodations in Upper Boddington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Oxford is 29 miles from The Plough at Boddington, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The staff and owner were very helpful. We forgot a mobile phone there and they contacted us. They even kept the phone charged so we could call it.
- Reception lady and Tom at bar were a credit to the company.
- It felt homely, all staff members were lovely, me and my sister were looked after very well
- Finding accommodation was easy, breakfast was good
- Lovely thatched pub. Very friendly staff, good beer and excellent food.
Days Inn Watford Gap
Days Inn Watford Gap is located just off highway M1 at Watford Gap Services, close to Exit 17 of the M45 highway. A Roadchef restaurant and Costa Coffee outlet are on site.Rooms at Days Inn Watford Gap feature a 20-inch TV and a coffee maker. Rooms also include a lounge chair and a clock radio.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast or full English breakfast at Day Inn Watford Gap. Children’s’ breakfasts are also available.Days Inn Watford Gap provides free parking, and Northampton is a 20-minute drive away. Daventry can be reached in just 15 minutes by car.
Excellent value for money
Lovely night porter/ receptionist (older male)
- Could cross to the other carrigeway and also exit and enter the services ares without having to travel down/up the motorway
- Quite basic but for the price it was excellent value for money.
- The bed was really comfy and for the price the room served it’s purpose.
- Decent room for the price. The bed was comfy and everything else was as expected.
- Excellent value for money
Top Hotels In Badby Northamptonshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Badby Northamptonshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Badby Northamptonshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Badby Northamptonshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!