10 Best Hotels To Stay In Babenhausen Bavaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Babenhausen Bavaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Babenhausen Bavaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Babenhausen Bavaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Babenhausen Bavaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Babenhausen Bavaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Babenhausen Bavaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Babenhausen Bavaria:
BA Hotel offers accommodations in Babenhausen. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ulm is 21 miles from BA Hotel, and Bad Wörishofen is 18 miles from the property. Memmingen Airport is 11 miles away.
- Modern, fully equipped, very clean. Perfect to spend the night. We where on a trip and needed a room just to spend the night…. There was no need for checkin (u do it online) and we could arrive late and get in without problem.
- Fully automated accommodation with no any staff. Very clean and good equipped room. Nice restaurant in front of hotel. Good to stay for a night before flight from FMM (Memmingen)
- New, modern and clean hotel in cener of Babenhausen.
- The accommodation was OK as long you are able to go in the room.
- The room is quite big and the kitchenette offers everything you can need. It also has a big fridge. The bathroom is quite modern and the shower pretty good. Everything is new and the parking just at the door. Perfect to spend the night.
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Blum-Hotel-Gasthof is located in Unterroth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Ulm is 16 miles from Blum-Hotel-Gasthof, and Bad Wörishofen is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Memmingen Airport, 15 miles from Blum-Hotel-Gasthof.
- Brand new hotel, clean, with a restaurant bar in the hall. We had a relaxinx stay. thank you
- Friendly and helpful reception and staff, very spacious room with refrigerator, clean comfortable and good breakfast.
- Friendly and helpful Staff. Restaurant by same family next door has excellent and reasonably priced meals.
Really nice breakfast.
During the visit you can go to their restaurant (Gasthof) – local beer and good foods.
Very friendly family run, very clean and comfortable, light and airy. Lovely breakfast choice. Very nice room including a fridge.
We had a very enjoyable stay, enabling us to visits relatives nearby and places of interest in this lovely part of the world.
Hotel Restaurant Bürgerstuben
Located in Altenstadt, 17 miles from Ulm, Hotel Restaurant Bürgerstuben features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.Bad Wörishofen is 25 miles from Hotel Burgerstuben, and Memmingen is 12 miles from the property. Memmingen Airport is 14 miles away.
- Rooms are very modern and clean. Bed is comfortable, the bathroom is spacious. Easy to find, less than 1km from the autobahn. Supermarket almost the next door.
- the bed was very bad. The breakfast and the lady in the morning was fine.
- Im Ganzen wart es sehr stimmig. Sauberkeit, Prakplatz bEssen, tolle Matratzen. Einfach ALLES top
- Kamer was in orde en ontbijt was lekker. Personeel was vriendelijk.
- Fantastisk sted, roligt og meget rent. Service for alle pengene.
One of our best sellers in Krumbach! This family-run hotel in the center of Krumbach offers cozy rooms, a beer garden and a spa area. The hills and woodlands of the Swabian Baroque Route are easily accessible.All of the rooms at the 3-star Gasthof Diem include free Wi-Fi and a modern bathroom.A free breakfast buffet is served each morning at the Gasthof Diem. In the evenings, the hotel restaurant offers regional food and fresh meat dishes from the on-site butcher.The Gasthof Diem’s spa includes a Finnish sauna, a Roman steam room and an infrared sauna. Guests are also welcome to use the grounds.Parking is free at the Gasthof Diem.
- Generally room was clean, breakfast fresh. Very good dinner from meniu, especially fish. Good coffee.
- Excellent food in the restaurant and very kind staff.
The hospitality of the staff and the owners are outstanding!
The breakfast was great, very family environment!
It is a lovely traditional Gasthof very near to Legoland. We stayed there on the way to the Park. Overall very good impression. Also had dinner at their restaurant, which was good.
Special thanks to stuff of hotel – very helpful and kind!
- The food was excellent and available from 6.30am. Coffee was by large cup and if empty you were asked if you wanted more . we arrived after 12 am and the hotel made provisions for this to insure that we got to bed quickly. Very friendly staff and excellent food . we were a party of 7.
Hotel Gasthof zum Rössle
This listed guesthouse is in a historic inn from the 16th century in the town of Altenstadt, on the Iller River, and is easily reached via highway A7.With a rustic atmosphere and personal service, this family-run guesthouse has been growing in popularity since 1798.
- Everything like it should be. Very fast and stable wifi!!!
- The hotel was conviently situated close to the motorway, so easy to find. The room was excellent and the evening meal and breakfast was very good. We would certainly use the hotel again.
- Fine local hotel underway to the Dolimites. Simple, quite, clean and friendly.
- Nettes Hotel in der Nähe der Autobahn. Sehr familiär und freundlich.
- Makkelijk hotel voor de doorreis. Schoon een beetje ouderwets maar alles is uitstekend onderhouden. Goede bedden
This family-run hotel is in the Niederraunau district of Krumbach, only a 10-minute walk from extensive woods, excellent for hiking and cycling, and just 25 miles from Augsburg.The 3-star Grüner Baum hotel offers comfortable rooms, in which there is free access to wireless internet.Start your day with a delicious Grüner Baum breakfast buffet in the atrium. In the evening, enjoy traditional cooking, including fresh fish, vegetarian options and seasonal specialties. During the summer, sit out in the beer garden with a cold draft beer.After a busy day exploring, unwind in the sauna and quiet area, or top up your tan in the modern tanning salon.This hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the region. Cyclists will enjoy the nearby Kallemtal-Radweg cycling trail.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Parking was just outside of the room.
The lady at the reception very nice and kind, big rooms, very clean and good breakfast. Nice terrace outside and a small place for playground perfect for children.
I recomend it to everyone who visits Legoland.
- It had everything we needed after a long day at Legoland. The food was beyond fantastic, it was phenomenal!! The staff was amazing as well.
- Owner was really friendly and coopreative , the expirince gained was awsome
- quiet, good for a rest after day spent in Legoland, not to far from McDonald
- Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Munding offers accommodations in Krumbach.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Augsburg is 26 miles from Hotel Munding, and Ulm is 20 miles from the property. Memmingen Airport is 19 miles away.
- Staff was flexible, as we arrived very late. Breakfast was super and staff very friendly. Room was delightful and large. Spotlessly clean.
- Really nice hotel for the stay when visiting Legloland. It has a playground and a separate play room for kids. Good breakfest and nice restaurant. Rooms are clean and very nice.
All was very good.
On the evening of our stay there was a bavarian festival, it was really enjoyable, we had dinner there and the food was really nice and tasty.
- Very much enjoyed two days in this hotel. Good restaurant belongs to the hotel and serves nice traditional german foods.
- Die Unterkunft liegt direkt an der B16/B300, etwa 15 min vom Bahnhof Krumbach und 5 min vom Marktplatz entfernt. Wem hohes Verkehrsaufkommen, besonders unter der Woche tagsüber, nichts ausmacht wird an der Unterkunft seine Freude haben. Das Zimmer war mit zwei Einzelbetten ausgestattet, sehr groß, sauber und hell. Wer auf TV wert legt wird eher enttäuscht, der hatte die Größe eines Schuhkartons. Insgesamt fand ich die Ausstattung für mich ausreichend. Positiv zu erwähnen ist das super freundliche Personal und das gute Frühstück (Büffet). Wenn überhaupt fehlte mir etwas Gemüse, aber sonst war alles in ausreichender Variation vorhanden. Ein Discounter mit Fleischerei und Bäcker, eine Tankstelle und ein Supermarkt liegen um die Ecke. Ich habe auch die zum Hotel gehörende Wirtschaft ausprobiert. Sehr leckeres Essen zu einem guten Preis. Also auch empfehlenswert. Fazit: ich habe mich sehr wohl gefühlt und war super versorgt.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Falk is located in Krumbach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Augsburg is 26 miles from Hotel Falk, and Ulm is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Memmingen Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Falk.
- Super clean room , lovely crispy cotton sheets . Super Clean bathroom, easy parking . Lovely breakfast.
- Excellent stay, excellent service, very good breakfast. Loved it!
- hotel located in a quiet area, clean room, polite staff, good breakfast, parking lot large enough.
- Reasonably close to Legoland, clean bathroom, friendly staff (owner?)
- the staffs are very nice and the breakfast is perfect, by the way, the dinner they provided, which is great as well ..
Hotel Gasthof Traubenbräu
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Gasthof Traubenbräu offers accommodations in Krumbach, just 26 miles from Augsburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ulm is 20 miles from Hotel Gasthof Traubenbräu, and Bad Wörishofen is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Memmingen Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Gasthof Traubenbräu.
- Traditional old family hotel with excelent food. Hightly recomendet…
- Near Legoland like 20 min by car, own a terrace with a good restaurant, children small playgroud
- Very friendly staff and helpful , good restaurant and good location, big family room
- Friendly welcome. All staff helpful and thoughtful.
- Kamers waren meer dan prima. Lekker a la carte gegeten en een prima ontbijt. Gemoedelijke sfeer.
Airport Hotel Berger’s Park
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Airport Hotel Berger’s Park offers accommodations in Memmingerberg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is ticket service at the property.Ulm is 30 miles from Airport Berger’s Park, and Bad Wörishofen is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Memmingen Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Staff are exceptional. Really go beyond expectations to help if they possibly can.
- The breakfast was great, the staff as well. They waited for us even though we were arriving late.
- Extremly convenient. Friendly staff, clean and nice rooms. Cheap parking rates for long stay (if flying from Allgau airport).Exactly 15 min wall to the airport.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, very clean, lovely looking and large, comfortable room
- Great clean modern room. Lovely staff. V convenient for Memmingen Airport.
Top Hotels In Babenhausen Bavaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Babenhausen Bavaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Babenhausen Bavaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Babenhausen Bavaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!