10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baambrugge Utrecht Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Baambrugge Utrecht Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baambrugge Utrecht Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baambrugge Utrecht Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baambrugge Utrecht Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baambrugge Utrecht Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baambrugge Utrecht Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baambrugge Utrecht Province:
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Loosdrecht-Amsterdam
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Loosdrecht-Amsterdam is located in Loosdrecht, just 14 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Utrecht is 8 miles from Fletcher Hotel Loosdrecht-Amsterdam, and Haarlem is 22 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 15 miles away.
- Not much, it was under construction, without telling us in advance, even the price stayed the same, such a shame!
- The nature and the view from the hotel. Big and clean rooms.
- The village and the lake, indeed a beautiful place for holidays
- great location, great staff, nice settings. A bit simple to other 4 stars but it fits the place. Would’ve been better priced with breakfast included. In summary, comfortable and highly recommended.
- Location is definitely lovely, biking, boating, horse riding- all within very short distance. Charming villages of Leunen and Breukelen were reachable by bike. Staff was helpful. Pizzeria Rosa’s Cantina nearby definitely worth visiting.
Hotel de Goudvink
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel de Goudvink offers accommodations in Abcoude, just 8 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The Hague is 31 miles from Hotel de Goudvink, and Utrecht is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 9 miles from Hotel de Goudvink.
- Rita was a wonderful hostess. Large room; plenty of space and comfort. Breakfast – fresh bread fruit, meats, and cheeses with eggs to order was a highlight. Near Amsterdam; easy access to main bus, train, and tram lines. We would do it again.
- The breakfast was one of the best I have ever experienced. It was fantastic. The room was lovely – comfortable bed, lovely pillow – and the shower was wonderful with white fluffy towels to dry yourself on. Excellent place with wonderfully friendly staff.
- Alles was perfect in orde. Prima kamer, perfect ontbijt, prima ligging.
- Amazing room with a lot of space (you can dance there or play tennis… 😉 ). Breakfast was lovely, with a lot of delicious things, fresh prepared. Friendly staff! Breakfast was served with a lovely smile…
- The bedroom was amazing! The breakfast was incredible 🙂 and customer service was excellent, kind and warm! We loved!
De Nederlanden, Restaurant & Boutique Hotel
This hotel is in a romantic location along the Vecht River and has its own jetty. Some of the rooms have a river view and the restaurant has 1 Michelin star.The charming Hotel Restaurant De Nederlanden is less than a 20-minute drive from both Hilversum and Amsterdam. The A2 highway is a 5-minute drive away and there is free parking.Upon arrival, all rooms and suites have fresh fruit, mineral water and a special drink. They are decorated in a luxurious style and have a private bathroom.You can relax with a cup of tea in the lounge or take a look at the hotel’s art exhibition, which changes regularly. During summer, the waterside terrace is a charming setting for some exclusive appetizers.Hotel Restaurant De Nederlanden works with natural flavors and uses fresh and seasonal products only for its meals.
- The surroundings of the flower filled village with pretty canal, and the excellent food.
- Sitting in front on the canal bank, sipping a cool drink and watching the kids swimming and boats passing in a quiet beautiful setting.
- We had the pleasure of staying in room 102, high ceiling, classic design, three big windows which gave us a wonderfull view from our bed on boats passing on the river Vecht and the lovely village Vreeland. Next to a great room the hotel has a cozy lounge with a big leather couch in front of a fire place and comfortable chairs right on the river side. We totally relaxed in this serene oasis of comfort. The staff was great, young and dynamic. We biked in the area, the hotel provides bikes, and visited a renovated mill and the neigbouring villages. On 15 minutes drive from Amsterdam, DeNederlanden is a perfect hub to stay when you like peace and quality.
- Die Lage des äußerlich sehr ansprechenden Hotels in Vreeland ist wunderhübsch an einer kleinen Gracht mit Zugbrücke in sehr ruhiger Lage gelegen. Das sehr große Zimmer war mit zum Stil des Hauses passenden Möbel ausgestattet. Besonders empfehlenswert ist das sehr gute Restaurant mit sehr persönlichem und zuvorkommendem Service. Das Frühstück wird im speziellen Bereich der Lounge großteils am Tisch mit Müsli, Brioche, Brot, frischgepresstem Orangensaft, einem Glas Cava, Käse und Wurst sowie Tee oder Kaffee serviert. Eine gute Anbindung über Nahverkehrszüge mit Start im nahgelegenen Abcoude gestaltet auch den Amsterdambesuch stressfrei. Rundum ein sehr gelungener und schöner Kurzaufenthalt.
- Großartiges Abendessen und Frühstück! Eine Reise wert.
Het Hart van Weesp
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Het Hart van Weesp offers accommodations in Weesp, just 8 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Utrecht is 15 miles from Het Hart van Weesp, and Haarlem is 18 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Very comfotable beds.
Excellent location (10 min walking to station, 16 min train to Amsterdam central).
Quiet and picturesque neighborhood.
Tasty breakfast with good selection of fresh fruits and pastry, perfect egg scramble and Dutch cheeses.
- I had a large flatpack bicycle delivered & the receptionist took good care of it. The owner then suggested I store it in a back area & personally helped me move it there until I left the next day.
+ delicious breakfast
+ very nice cozy decor
+ localization: close to the train station, about 17 min. directly to the Amsterdam city center
+ charming neighborhood, lovely view
Very nice little hotel in a beautiful village of Weesp. Amazing breakfast, clean rooms, helpful staff.
Just 15-20 min from Amsterdam by train.
The train goes till midnight, so if you consider going party in Amsterdam you may consider staying in the city, but at a much higher prices.
- The hotel is near to the train station of Weesp so really comfortable to go to Amsterdam. The bed is really so soft, perfect for me. The temperature in the room was good and also the shower is big enough.
- Very comfotable beds.
Apollo Hotel Vinkeveen Amsterdam
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Apollo Hotel Vinkeveen Amsterdam is located in Vinkeveen in the region of Utrecht Province, just 11 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rotterdam is 30 miles from Apollo Hotel Vinkeveen Amsterdam, and The Hague is 30 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 11 miles away.
Wow the hotel is a beautiful
Great staff the restaurant is fantastic great breakfast
- Artsy feel of the room was superb. The staff are excellent and really know their stuff. Hotel was very warm and was upkept well.
- The location was great, lake view room was a treat and close to nature. Staff is friendly and breakfast was good! I would definitely come back here 😀
Beautiful view from the lake
Good beds, cozy room
Great cost / benefit
A lot of parking spaces
- Location near lake .bike rental.everything new with good design
- Wow the hotel is a beautiful
Hotel Atlantis Amsterdam
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Atlantis Amsterdam offers accommodations in Amsterdam.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The Heineken Experience is 0.4 miles from Hotel Atlantis Amsterdam, and Rembrandtplein is 0.8 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 7 miles away.
- The manager, Mohammed was very a comodating, getting us into rooms early. Madji was always thereto answer questions, give directions. Thank you!
- The hotel was out of the busy center, which was a plus (with kids). Easy access to tram. Staff was very nice and helpful. Standard continental breakfast.
The day we arrived there was a black out in half the city so obviously the situation was problematic. Staff was very understanding and friendly. Then position is very good as it is close to the Tram and the metro.
I must say, the hotel itself was ok, staff very friendly and position very good, but it was not worth that money in my opinion. Still, maybe even the price is ok compared to other similar accommodation in the city. (Amsterdam in general is a lot more exepsive compared to Southern Europe cities)
- Very helpful and kind staff. Rooms very clean and easy to access public transport into city centre. Would stay there again.
- It is what you can ask for a 3 star in the Amsterdam centre, it is no big frills, but it does the job. It is still pricey, but Amsterdam is an expensive travel destination. The room was clean, our beds were made every day, the towels exchanged daily too. The rooms has been vaccuum cleaned just once or twice in 5 nights, that is fine. The walls are thin, yeah – but nothing you can do. If you want more comfort go for big chains and more $$$.
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport
Set in the Schiphol area, Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 5.6 miles from the property.
- The bar was a great perk and the complimentary shuttle made getting to the airport a stress free experience
- We literally arrived after our wedding with a very tired 18-month-old in tow – they got us checked in so quickly and easily and were very friendly. Once we got the little one to sleep we were able to enjoy the room and a complimentary cuppa from the machine outside. We were sad we couldn’t enjoy breakfast in the morning as we had to run off – will definitely stay again!
- I liked the hotel. The dini g area was spacious. My room was nice.
- Arrived at 23:30 after a late flight and had to leave at 06.25 next day so didn’t really spend much time there, but staff were helpful and useful free shuttle bus service to the airport.
- Airport shuttle bus and convenient location to spend night before leaving the next morning.
Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel
One of our top picks in Amsterdam.Along the beautiful Prinsengracht canal in the heart of Amsterdam, you will find Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel. Experience a luxurious atmosphere and walk to almost every famous sight in Amsterdam.Most of the beautiful hotel rooms have a canal view. Guests can enjoy the coffee and tea facilities and TVs with cable channels. Each private bathroom has a bathtub or shower and free soap and shampoo products.French-Mediterranean cuisine is offered at Thijs, which also serves dishes with international influences and uses seasonal, fresh ingredients. Wines imported from the North of Italy are also offered. A lounge and private dining room on the first floor offers scenic canal views.From Dikker en Thijs Fenice Hotel, you can easily walk to the main museums. Shopping streets and plenty of restaurants are nearby as well. The tram stop is right around the corner.
- The location is extremely convenient and the bed was comfortable.
- the location and the room with all the accomondations.
The hotel is located perfectly in the middle of the city centre, close to a tram stop. From here you can go anywhere within minutes.
The hotel itself seems rather small but the rooms are a perfect size. The bed is big and very comfortable, and the bathroom has a shower and bathtub.
There is enough information available in the room about the city to fill your days. Furthermore, you can make use of a Handy mobile to guide you through the city. Even though the hotel is in the city centre, there is no noise disturbance.
The staff was very friendly, check in and check out were very fast and easy.
Would definitely recommend this hotel for a great stay in Amsterdam!
Not having to ask all the time at breakfast. (ie for spoons, bacon, beans etc)
Ordered the omlette one day and it was coated in salt – didn’t dare order it again ! !
A Beer in the mini bar would have been good as opposed to just Heineken.
Milk for the coffee in the room would have also been good instead of just cream ! !
Lights in bathroom above basin in wrong location casting a shadow over the mirror.
- The view over the canal,and the central position to restaurants and the flower market.Also tourist information close by.
citizenM Schiphol Airport
One of our best sellers in Schiphol! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, citizenM Schiphol Airport offers accommodations in Schiphol, just 7 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Rotterdam is 29 miles from CitizenM Schiphol, and The Hague is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, a few steps from the property.
- We arrived at late night. It was so relieving to realize how close the hotel is. Easy and quick check in and out, helpful staff, well-equipped and convenient room… overall we would like to stay again when we visit Amsterdam.
- 5 min walk from airport. Easy check in and check out. Comfy bed. Quiet room even though it was next to the airport. Nice working areas in the lobby.
- Movies on demand, super quick check in, not cluttering rooms with ironing equipment but having it available in the ironing room. The clear brand vision and concept throughout. Having an am and pm shower gel. Black out blinds
- Very cool and well-designed hotel in every detail. Perfect for a night before a long flight.
- Quick easy check in and no fuss attitude of the staff who were always ready to help
Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum
Located in Bussum, 14 miles from Amsterdam, Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Utrecht is 12 miles from Bastion Hotel Bussum Hilversum, and Haarlem is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- We’d asked for a quiet room, and were allocated one. Despite being very close to a small train station, the hotel is quiet anyway. The curtains blocked sunlight very well which was great. Ample parking too, including a secure area (not really needed around here but good to know if you want extra peace of mind). Access was very easy both by car and train. Staff is friendly and always around. Short walk to local shops and restaurants, of which there are plenty nearby. Lovely nature walks on the doorstep and great cycling of course. Comfortable room.
- Facilities are great with an excellent wifi. I also liked the location, which is infront of a train station.
Hotel staff was nice and friendly.
There was free parking in front of the premises.
Comfortable beds, and very nice Reception Desk workers.
Helped me to solve a safe issue: careful when you push those little doors on those little safe, the big wheel to close them is sometime a bit loose and can turn and close by itself when you push the door…
- Clean rooms and a convenient location next to the railway station and a parking area with camera surveillance. Even though I had a ground floor room facing the station I had little disturbance from the noise and the airco is good enough to not have to open windows. Very friendly and helpful staff. Wifi speed was very good. Two complimentary small bottles of water and a working mini-bar fridge was very convenient.
Top Hotels In Baambrugge Utrecht Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baambrugge Utrecht Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baambrugge Utrecht Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baambrugge Utrecht Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!