10 Best Hotels To Stay In Baaiduinen Terschelling – Top Hotel Reviews
Baaiduinen Terschelling is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baaiduinen Terschelling. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baaiduinen Terschelling. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baaiduinen Terschelling. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baaiduinen Terschelling right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baaiduinen Terschelling with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Baaiduinen Terschelling:
Hotel De Horper Wielen
Hotel De Horper Wielen is located in Kaard, just 25 miles from Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Terschelling is 2.5 miles from Hotel De Horper Wielen, and De Koog is 28 miles away.
- Gastvrijheid was helemaal top, de kamer was heerlijk schoon. Wij komen zeker nog eens terug.
- Centraal gelegen op het eiland en hele frisse kamers
- Ligging, mooi terras, mooi uitzicht. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
Ik hoef hier niet veel neer te zetten ,want het was ronduit geweldig !!!!
(van de binnenkomst tot het vertrek)
Een echte aanrader !
Glaasje verse sinaasappelsap de eerste ochtend.
Streek ontbijtkoek, krentemik
The renewed Hotel Bornholm is centrally located on Terschelling. The surrounding area is ideal for walks and bike routes and there is a sauna, a fitness area and a Turkish steam bath.The spacious hotel rooms are modern in style and have a private bathroom. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.The restaurant has a sun room where the extensive breakfast buffet is served. Dinner is available in the evening and there is a bar for drinks and snacks.Hotel Bornholm is situated along the main road of the island. The distance from the harbor is one mile and from the beach 2 miles.
- The staff went above and beyond any expectations imaginable! We didn’t have to worry about 1 thing. Rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. Facilities are immaculate. But the staff is the key!
- Excellent beds, room was clean and roomy. The breakfast bar was well stocked for the entire breakfast period.
The bed was extremely comfortable. A good sized room and a large bathroom with excellent shower. Unusual in many hotels of this grade to have a large bathroom. We also found the hotel to be very quiet so therefore also very good sleep quality.
The quality and the choice on offer at breakfast was also above average.
- We had a free upgrade! Breakfast was excellent too.
- Staff very helpful, room tidy and clean. Hotel well placed for the town and the surrounding countryside. We would definitely stay here again. Top marks!
Pension de Wadvaarder
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Pension de Wadvaarder offers accommodations in Midsland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.The inn also provides bike rental. Leeuwarden is 24 miles from Pension de Wadvaarder, and Terschelling is 3.2 miles away.
- Wonderful place. Only challenge was steep steps to second floor – not a breeze with suitcases. No lift due to heritage status. Request a downs stairs room if you have heavy suitcases.
- Very friendly hosts!!! Best breakfast with selfmade fruit salad and regional products! Very comfortable room and a beautiful garden!!!
- We liked the very personal attention of the owners.
- The breakfast is really delicious, jan and peter are both very friendly and helpful, the place is clean and it is definitley worth the price
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. The location was perfect to discover the island by bike and it is close to the center and supermarket of Midsland.
Hotel De Walvisvaarder
Hotel De Walvisvaarder lies exactly in the center of the beautiful Dutch island Terschelling.In this modern but traditionally built hotel you will find everything you need for a comfortable vacation: spacious rooms and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.Facilities include rental bikes, free internet, sauna, solarium, a massage chair, hairdresser and a beauty center.
- It is a rather big enterprise, but it felt like a comfortable surrounding. Friendly, quiet, comfortable.
- The room has a bathtub, it was great for relaxation after a long day of travelling around the island.
Very helpful staff, always happy to go the extra mile, nothing was too much for them.
The hotel was in a very nice position in Lies, bus stop is right in front of the hotel and connects to West-Terschelling and Oosterend (and all villages in between). The position in Lies make it a very quiet property, and there are (a lot of) bikes available to enjoy the surroundings.
Nice, spacious room with outdoor area and all necessities.
- Great location in the middle of the island, ideal starting point for excursions. Many restaurants in the close by area. The garden suite room is huge and has a modern style with a separate living area, master bedroom and a bathroom with steam shower and bubble bath. The staff is very friendly and attentive.
- Staff was very polite and helpf. Bartender had a great smile and was the best!! If I ever get back to Terscelling I will stay again! Loved it!!
WestCord Hotel Schylge
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. The WestCord Hotel Schylge is in the village of West-Terschelling, right along the harbor. It features an indoor swimming pool, spa facilities and spacious accommodations with private balconies.The rooms at the Hotel WestCord Schylge feature a modern décor, a box-spring mattress and free Wi-Fi. Guests have a spacious bathroom with separate shower and bathtub tub.On-site, you can take a dive in the indoor pool or heat up in the sauna and the Turkish steam bath. A solarium and massage treatments are available as well.At Restaurant Op West, guests can opt for a French cuisine menu and enjoying nice views of the Terschelling harbor. You can also order your favorite drink at the bar, which has a bowling alley.From the WestCord Hotel Schylge, the cozy village is just over half a mile away. There are many cycling and walking routes to discover the island. There is free parking at the hotel.
- Very nice hotel. Room was very clean and comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff, except for the ‘older’ male staff during breakfast, they were a bit moody and uninterested. Overall this is a truly wonderful hotel with amazing ocean view rooms.
- Good location, it located in the walking distance from the harbor. Good restaurant for dinner and breakfast. We had good fun playing bowling in the hotel!
- We were here 6 years ago and we decided to come back and stayed at the same hotel. Friendly and helpful staffs. Food were amazing. Breakfast were great! The hotel is beautiful, our room was spacious and comfortable beds. We had sea view room and it was amazing 😁.
- This is the best hotel on the island without any doubt. The room is spacious and has a nice sea view and balcony. Fair breakfast. Around 15 to 20 mins walking from the harbour/to the center. Clean room. Kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and mini bar are really convenient. Love the shower and bathtub as well!
- The general level of service and quality of the hotel facilities were excellent.
One of our top picks in West-Terschelling.Hotel Buren is located in West-Terschelling, just 26 miles from Leeuwarden.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.Terschelling is 1,000 feet from Hotel Buren, and De Koog is 26 miles away.
- Great location, comfortable room, good breakfast, flexible check in/out. Great for couples
- Excellent staff, really friendly. Great location to explore the island, close to the harbor (walking distance).
- Nice relaxed atmosphere. Friendly and easy going staff. We were still allowed access to the hotel after checking out so that we could leave our luggage in a storage room until we had to catch our boat again.
- The whole place is very cozy, clean and comfortable. Rooms are simply yet nicely decorated and absolutely clean. Shower was hot, the rooms were cleaned daily, enough towels and soaps and everything. Breakfast was delicious, plenty to choose from and everything was fresh, I especially enjoyed local honey and cranberry jam. The dining room is very cozy. The hotel was very quiet, staff was polite.
It was a very long journey from London but we were going especially to visit a Common Wealth War Grave. We arrived at about 10pm and the owner was waiting for us with a friendly welcome.
The location of the room from ferry and into town was all within walking distance which was excellent. The hotel was clean and everything we needed was provided. A good choice of continental breakfast. We had an early start on the day we left and was kindly offered a picnic breakfast to take with us. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Terschelling.
A good choice of restaurants nearby.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of Terschelling, next to the Brandaris lighthouse, is one of the island’s oldest hotels combining traditional hospitality with modern comforts.This pleasant hotel has offered the visitors of Terschelling a bed and breakfast for over one and a half centuries. Originally named Amsterdam’s Koffijhuys and then Hotel Swart, the hotel took its current name in 1905. With so many years to perfect our formula, the entire hotel radiates a welcoming atmosphere and presents you with a number of places to relax.After a day of activities, what could be more appealing than sinking into a comfy chair by the fireplace? Enjoy a tasty meal in the cozy restaurant, renowned for its culinary delights, or lounge on our terrace with a drink and watch the bustle of Brandaris square.
- Locatieontwikkeling, friendly staff, good breakfast
- Simple but good hotel with a friendly appearance both inside and outside, good rooms, friendly staff. Excellent location near the lighthouse in the city centre
- Extremely friendly staff, very well prepared to receive a pet (dog)!. Location in the middle of the town and walking distance of ferry terminal is very good. Traditional atmosphere adds to the pleasure of the stay. Rooms are baisc but very much OK.
- Great position. Very quiet and homely. Had a good meal there. Nice bar area.
- Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choice with very friendly, smiling and helpful staff who obviously enjoyed their work. The very friendly housekeeping staff.
Claes Compaen offers accommodations in Midsland. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Leeuwarden is 25 miles from Claes Compaen, and Terschelling is 3.5 miles away.
- The relatieve small hotel al a central location with a very friendly staff.
- Great breakfast, lovely location, large room, very friendly staff…
- We felt like at home. Nice room with the acces to the garden. And nice people in there.
- Warmth and hospitality of the owners, great location, nice rooms, lovely garden, generous breakfast buffet.
- Warm personal welcome. Room has very good fascilities. Good breakfast
Paal 8 Hotel aan Zee
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by dunes and just minutes from the island’s widest beach, this welcoming hotel offers the tranquility and facilities needed for a relaxing vacation or weekend get-away.This unique location not only offers a splendid view of the North Sea and surrounding nature, it also allows you to completely escape the hectic city life. Relax in the sociable lounge, unwind with drinks in the bar and dine in the attractive restaurant – popular for its quality of food and pleasing atmosphere.If relaxing on the beach or enjoying hours of undisturbed walking isn’t enough, the hotel also offers an indoor swimming pool, sauna and solarium. From families to solo travelers, this charming hotel caters to the needs of all guests and the friendly staff is pleased to provide you with that extra bit of personal attention.
- Perfect service. Very good beach/ dunes location and excellent pool for the kids (4 and 6)
- Gorgeous view from our suite over the ocean and the dunes, friendly personell, dogs are welcome, cosy fireplace, nice restaurant
- The location is amazing, with a few steps you’re on the beach. The restaurant is lovely, also for hanging by the fire, or reading a newspaper.
- We received upgrade to very large and comfortable suite. Great view on the dunes. Shuttle from port to hotel was included. Special demands for meals were taken into account. we could rent bikes at the hotel. friendly and helpful staff.
Beautiful Location. Friendly and very helpful personnel. organising restaurants, taxis etc.
Very good bikes for rent.
Good breakfast.Rooms comfortable, but are a bit dated.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Formerum, 25 miles from Leeuwarden, Strandhotel Terschelling features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Terschelling is 5 miles from Strandhotel Terschelling, and De Koog is 31 miles away.
- The Strandhotel is located on a nice and quiet side of the island, in the dunes – with direct access to the beach. It is basic, but lovely atmosphere – friendly staff. Perfect place to relax.
- I loved the location of the hotel (on the beach!). The bed was small but comfortable, the staff nice and the breakfast was really lovely but a bit early for those of us who want to sleep in (available till 10:00). I also liked that you could rent a bike on the spot, which where fairly priced (6,50) The downstairs area was nice and comfy.
- Location is amazing. Right on the beach, no hotel that is as close. The hotel has very friendly staff and the food was really good. The hotel feels like one big happy family. Everyone is very relaxed. The restaurant/cafe doubles as a large lounge you can relax in with the staff looking after you as if you are in a luxury resort. One more plus is the location, away from all the camping’s with noisy young teenagers who think they own the place and right on a bike path connecting all the small towns.
- Informal atmosphere ; Location ; Quality Restaurant
- Small room with a marvellous view at the see! We loved the atmosphere in the restaurant/lounge, and dinner was above expectations
Top Hotels In Baaiduinen Terschelling Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baaiduinen Terschelling to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baaiduinen Terschelling but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baaiduinen Terschelling. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!