10 Best Hotels To Stay In Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Azuqueca De Henares Castilla-la Mancha:
Offering free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception, Hotel Azuqueca is 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Azuqueca de Henares. Guadalajara is 8.1 mi away and Madrid is 35 minutes’ drive from the hotel.The hotel offers air-conditioned double and twin rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and private bathroom.There is also a restaurant and a bar. Continental buffet is also available. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.The property also offers discounts for guests in a spa set 1.2 mi from the property, including a sauna, Turkish bath, and solarium.Azuqueca Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- We were in Azuqueca on the business trip and the hotel was suitable for our purposes. The room was clean and enough big for us. Staff was friendly and all our stay was OK. Thanks
- Nothing is good about this hotel, don’t bother!
- Free and open car park (no reservation required), bathroom was spacious and modern, Lidl supermarket was in front of the hotel so you can grab stuff at affordable prices, gas station (repsol) right next to the hotel, access to highway is easy by car
- Hotel con habitaciones totalmente nuevas al igual que los baños.
La cama y habitación muy sencilla.
Pero no desayune ni cene, solo dormi
Miralcampo is set in Azuqueca de Henares, in the heart of Guadalajara and 25 miles from Barajas Airport. Its simple rooms each include free Wi-Fi internet access.Private parking is offered at an excellent price at Miralcampo. There is easy access by car to the nearby A-2 Highway. The train station is within a 15-minute walk of the property. Historic Alcalá de Henares is only 9 miles away.Continental breakfast is included in all rates. All rooms have private bathrooms and have a TV.The hotel has a cafe-restaurant, which offers set meals and snacks at reasonable prices. There is 24-hour front desk service.
- We got what we expected from this Hotel. It is a perfectly acceptable stop on the way to somewhere else. But, to try to say it has any romance or a special wow factor would be untrue. It is perhaps a trifle overpriced for what you get.
- Great value for the money with a good restaurant and a walking/ running right out front. Fast wifi.
- Beautiful sunsets, two ginger and two black cats, bats, mayflies, butterflies…. peaceful, amazingly cheap tapas (1 large white wine, 1 large fresh orange, 4 tapas nibbles 3 euro 50)
- Good Location, Clean Room. This hotel is good if you are looking for cheap hotel for one night staying during the journey
- Price, Good Air conditioning in room, includes free breakfast!
Hotel Iris Guadalajara
Hotel Iris Guadalajara is located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Guadalajara, and offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi. There is also free on-site parking and a café bar.All of the soundproofed rooms in this hotel have a private bathroom, heating and a telephone.Hotel Iris Guadalajara has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk offering local information. A continental breakfast is served each morning.The Iris Guadalajara has direct access to the A-2 motorway, exit 52B, just 19 mi from Madrid and 16 mi from Barajas Airport.
Staff were helpful but with little mistakes.
The room was quiet and big enough for a 2 star hotel.
The bed was clean and comfortable.
- The hotel is really good and we would stay there again but people need to know that it is on an industrial estate
- It was very dirty. Bedding was clean. But everything else was not
- A perfect place if you need some place to rest. Is outside the city but is clean and cheap.
This is a pretty basic hotel and it’s a bit of a walk from the centre.
Price was fine though for one night, especially as we were on a budget.
- Staff were helpful but with little mistakes.
This hotel is located just outside Guadalajara, 10 minutes from Yebes high-speed train station, and has a free private car park.The Torcal is located in the Cabanillas business park, by the A2 motorway, with easy access to Barajas airport and the IFEMA Exhibition Center.The Hotel Torcal offers excellent facilities and services, including meeting rooms.All accommodations is comfortable and modern, with free WiFi and wired internet, satellite TV, and work desks.Alternatively, visit nearby leisure attractions, such as the Cabanillas del Campo golf course, and the nearby go-kart track.
- Spacious room, comfortable space for sitting and writing. Although location is on the highway but if you have a personal car, its alright.
- Good alternative to Madrid airport motels if you’re flying out. Easy on and off freeway.
- for one night on the way it meets perfect my needs
A great location with secure parking.
Very easy to find.
Good hot food, good value, basic menu de la noche.
Plenty of electric sockets.We
Excellent double glazing, no noise even though we were just off the A2
This is a typical large modern hotel, where I feel more like a number than a name.
The town’s facilities are too far away to walk.
Menu del dia at the hotel was poor.
Sercotel El Encin Golf
Offering wonderful views onto the 18-hole Encin Golf Course, this stylish hotel has a swimming pool and sun terrace. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and luxury bathrooms.All of the rooms at Sercotel El Encin Golf have modern furniture and laptop safes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The restaurant offers a great blend of Spanish and international dishes in a refined setting. During the summer you can dine on the terrace overlooking the golf course.Sercotel El Encin Golf is located in the protected nature area of Naturalcalá, in the Madrid region.
- Great room and location, staff very helpful. Quiet location and was provided with a complimentary room upgrade.
- The staff were very helpful. Good outside parking.
- Great hotel which we needed at short notice. The beef sandwich was huge and excellent Very comfortable stay.
- From the moment we walked in we felt so welcomed by your lovely staff. We were kindly given an upgrade in our room on both occasions that we stayed here and we were very grateful. We loved room 111. The facilities are great and it couldn’t have been a better way to start and end our holiday in your lovey Country. For travellers going from Santander to the South it’s a perfect stop over and very relaxing. Thank you so much and see you next year!
- Everything was great from the moment we pulled up outside. The Hotel looks amazing, the staff couldn’t be more welcoming and the room was the best ever. The restaurant served lovely food and the buffet breakfast was relaxed. Evening drinks outside overlooking the golf course was a lovely end to the day. I cant wait to go back on my way to Santander in a few days.
Ibis Budget Alcalá de Henares Hotel
Ibis Madrid Alcalá de Henares is next to Dehesa Shopping Center, 30 minutes’ drive from Madrid. It features a 24-hour bar and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and Wi-Fi access.The Ibis Alcalá de Henares serves a daily buffet breakfast. There is also a vending machine, where you can buy snacks and drinks.The Ibis Henares is around 1,650 feet from the nearest train station, which connects guests to the center of Madrid in 30 minutes. Barajas Airport and the IFEMA Convention Center is approximately 12 mi from the hotel.
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Very good breakfast. Location right at the exit of the highway so it’s great for those who are traveling and need to spend a night on the way.
- Very clean and confortable room. Perfect for one night stop because is close to the highway. Very good breakfast for 4,95€/person.
The staff make the stay enjoyable.
The location is excellent for access to both the airport and to the historic centre of Alcala.
The breakfast is good value and the free parking is a bonus.
The proximity to restaurants and shopping facilities is excellent.
- This is a good budget hotel which we use to break up the journey from home to the ferry. Good value for money, room to park the trailer. Close to Lidl and Buffalo grill.
- It’s a perfect place to spend a night in case your budget is limited. You have everything you need, the room is clean. I recommend it.
Tryp Guadalajara Hotel
One of our top picks in Guadalajara.Tryp Guadalajara is next to Ferial Plaza Shopping Center, just a 5-minute drive from central Guadalajara. It has free Wi-Fi, a free 24-hour gym, free on-site parking and a wide range of meeting rooms.The bright, elegant rooms are all exterior facing, and most have a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. Each room features air conditioning, a minibar and TV.El Mirador café-bar offers sandwiches and salads and shows Spanish football matches.El Infantado restaurant serves regional cuisine, as well as set menus. A varied buffet breakfast is available daily.There is also an internet corner, and a game room with a pool table, foosball and board games.Tryp Guadalajara is just off Exit 55 of the A2 Highway. This provides easy access to the Juan Carlos I Trade Fair and Madrid-Barajas Airport, both just a 25-minute drive away.
- Very large but welcoming hotel, good restaurant and very helpful staff. Room was very spacious and very clean. Perfect stop over on our way to France
- Stayed at this hotel before whilst working in Spain. Perfect for business travel and the location just off the main road is perfect if your on the move…. great value too…
- The hotel was easy to find. We only stayed for one night on our way north but it was fine for our purposes.
- Ample free parking. Very helpful check in staff with good advice re places to visit, restaurants, bars etc. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Vibrant town centre.
Easy to find big car park free ,
Short taxi ride to centre
Good stop over traveling from the south to the ferry
Good friendly staff particularly the bar man
Hotel Pax Guadalajara
Located in Guadalajara, 45 minutes’ drive from Madrid, Hotel Pax is close to Barajas International Airport and Juan Carlos I Exhibition Center. It offers free Wi-Fi.The hotel is well communicated due to the proximity to the A-2 as well as the high speed train ‘AVE’ station; and from the commercial area Henares.The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast from 07:00. Other meals are available on request.Hotel Pax offers free private parking.
- Well positioned modern hotel that’s more suited to corporate use rather than leisure. The room was comfortable enough if not exactly spotlessly clean.
- Everything, cleanliness, close centre of town and restaurants and bars
- The restaurant next door had great food and was reasonably price. Wait staff was also excellent. Have the red berry salad.
- The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good. Very well located near the highway.
- very quiet, safe and close to all location, good free parking, excellent breakfast
The Hotel España is located in the historic center of Guadalajara. The air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs and balconies, and free Wi-Fi is available all areas.It has a 24-hour reception, tour desk and a meeting room. The hotel also has parking and luggage storage.The hotel’s café offers breakfast and snacks and drinks throughout the day.España Hotel is just 350 feet from the Palacio del Infantado. The train station is just over 0.6 mi away.
- okay, it is not the best hotel in the world. However the room was clean and functional, staff were friendly and helpful, location was excellent not to far from restaurants and town center and close enough to the main highways. Car parking is very limited but there is street parking very close by. On business trip again I would definitely consider using this hotel again.
Friendly, helpful recetion staff
Very clean room
Excellent mattress, bedding, towels etc
Excellent breakfast – cereal, sliced meats and cheese, tomate, toast, cake, orange juice
- Central location. Small rooms but very comfortable. Very friendly staff.
- The hotel is comfortable, in a great location, great value for money. The WiFi is great too and free.
- Beds very comfy staff very helpful great place to stay beautiful city just come out of your hotel and your in the heart of the city great bars and lovely architecture
Alcalá Plaza Hotel
This fashionable new hotel is located in Alcalá de Henares, a UNESCO World Heritage Site set to the northeast of Madrid.With light, wide-open spaces, this modern hotel offers contemporary-style accommodations in this historic city. Start the day with a buffet breakfast and enjoy coffee and snacks throughout the day at the hotel’s cafe.With direct access to the A-2 motorway, and frequent train and bus services available nearby, the Spanish capital is easily reached by car or public transport. Parking is available on site for a supplement.
- The suite was expensive but very nice, lots of room for us and our 2 dogs, lovely bathroom. Bed was really comfortable.
- This is my 3rd stay at this hotel and Everything was good except aisle carpet
- good hotel for one night especially in business trip
- Quite, comfort, clean and friendly this was my 2nd time and i will definitely come again
- The staff what few of them there were did a good job
Top Hotels In Azuqueca De Henares Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Azuqueca de Henares Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!