10 Best Hotels To Stay In Azuelo Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Azuelo Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Azuelo Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azuelo Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azuelo Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Azuelo Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Azuelo Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Azuelo Navarre:
Catalonia Las Cañas
Catalonia Las Cañas is set within a shopping center offering varied shops as well as a cinema and bowling alley, located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Logroño and city’s convention center.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include central heating, as well as free Wi-Fi, a safe and satellite TV. The bathrooms are equipped with a bath and hairdryer.The property’s restaurant, Los Fogones de Kasildo, serves a buffet breakfast, and a range of international cuisine, from cold salads to grilled meats, from Monday to Saturday at lunchtime. In the evenings and on Sunday, you can enjoy the Gourmet Corner, where hamburgers, salads, tapas, snacks and desserts are served.Las Cañas offers a small fitness area, and has a business center and conference facilities. Free on-site parking is available.
- It was ideal for what we wanted, such friendly staff, made our dog very welcome. Very comfortable bedroom. Great breakfast.
- The hot breakfast was very good. The food was plentiful.
- Staff excellent,accommodation excellent, taken aback with the ability to view but not be viewed very clever and affective. Overall would come again access to mall amazing, next time I’ll be travelling alone on a motto it should be ideal?.
the bedrooms were excellent and could not be faulted
the staff were excellent and very helpful
we did not have breakfast but it looked good value
our car was safe with 24hr monitors underground and overground
Excellent easy access underground parking. Friendly staff and excellent choice of breakfast and evening buffet.
Great position if you are passing through as positioned out of town.
Latorrién de Ane Hotel
This attractive country house is located in the Navarran village of Mués, 25 minutes’ drive from Logroño. It offers charming, rustic rooms with a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Latorrién de Ane provide a free transportation service for pilgrims between Los Arcos and Mues.The air-conditioned rooms at Latorrien de Ane feature stylish, rustic décor with wooden floors and stone walls. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Located in the former wine cellar, Latorrien de Ane’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a country-style café with a fireplace.Public swimming pools can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the Latorrién.Pamplona is a 40-minute drive away, and you can drive to Vitoria in around 55 minutes. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in this wine-producing region.
- Everything was full booked in LA, so this was an option. It’s outside of everything but its cosy. Clean and spacious rooms. The girls who work here should have a medal, they were so friendly and service minded. If I ever have a company with stuff I would like to have stuff like this.
- The staff was exceptional, went out of there way to help us find accommodations for the next night, place was beautiful
Close to Los Arcos they picked me up and dropped me off
Food was excellent and very comfortable
- Room was lovely, Egyptian bed linen, old wooden furniture, friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend.
Very highly recommend,
Great rooms, service, staff and breakfast
Mercure Carlton Rioja Hotel
Located in the center of Logroño, the capital of the La Rioja region, Mercure Carlton Rioja is a functional hotel located 650 feet from Espolón Square. It offers free WiFi and classic-style rooms.The Mercure Carlton Rioja offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and mini-bar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.There is a restaurant at the Mercure Carlton Rioja, and guests can enjoy light meals in the café-bar. Room service is also available.The hotel operates a 24-hour reception with a tour desk where trips can be organized. Luggage can be stored for up to 2 months and, for an extra charge, it can be forwarded to another destination.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the cathedral in Logroño. Laurel Street, well known for its wines, is also a short walk away.
- The room was spacious and quiet. The bed was comfortable, The bathroom was large and clean with a bath, shower, toilet, bidet and large washbasin with mirror. The buffet breakfast was generous and tasty. The staff were friendly and helpful and spoke English.
- Very clean. Great location. Comfortable beds. Fantastic shower!
- Hotel was in a great location, Beds were nice and comfortable with plenty of room for 2 cases. Bathroom was clean and had good lighting. there are plenty of resteaurants close by the hotel with good food and reasonable prices. I would stay here again. thankyou.
- Standard Mercure offering and bery comfortable beds annd efgicient a/c
- Very clean. Very big room. Very close to the old city
Hotel Sercotel Portales
One of our top picks in Logroño.Set in Logroño’s old town, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, Hotel Sercotel Portales lies at the heart of the prestigious wine-tasting region of La Rioja. Calle Laurel is just 350 feet away, where guests can enjoy a wide range of traditional tapas. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms feature air conditioning, heating, and a flat-screen TV. A safe and mini-bar are also provided. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, shower, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The Portales’s experienced staff can provide you with information and help you book visits to local vineyards, wine cellars or wine tasting courses.
- Excellent breakfast. Great staff. Perfect location.
- Large room, all new, comfortable bed, big bathroom with a bath. Kettle in the room. Warm. Breakfast costs 8 euros per person but it is worth it, very good variety and quality
- Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Good buffet breakfast. Large room.
- Walking distance to the old town and restaurants and we were able to park our rental car on the premises.
- This was the best place we stayed in Spain. Super comfy king-sized bed, A/C that actually worked well, great location, yummy breakfast, helpful staff, and affordable!
Hotel Boutique Marqués de Vallejo
Free Wi-Fi features in the Marqués de Vallejo, located 150 feet from Santa María de la Redonda Cathedral. Located in Logroño’s historic quarter, this stylish hotel maintains its 19th-century façade.The contemporary rooms at Hotel Marqués de Vallejo feature parquet floors and air conditioning. They contain an LCD TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The La Rioja region is well known for its food, and there are various tapas restaurants on San Juan Street and Laurel Street, located less than a 5 minute walk from the Marqués de Vallejo.The staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Logroño, including visits to wine cellars and wine-tasting trips.El Campo de Logroño Golf Course is a 15-minute drive from the Marqués de Vallejo. You can drive to Logroño-Agoncillo Airport in 15 minutes.
- The location is perfect and it was very clean, nearby parking is comfortable
- Great location with close by street parking. Close to all you would look for. Great small city
- Great position although hard to find initially. Big room, helpful staff.
- A spacious room and comfortable bed. Extremely helpful reception staff.
- Stayed here as our planned accommodation cancelled on us at the last minute. The location was great, and was very close to the two main pintxos streets in Logroño.
Hotel Calle Mayor
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Located in a former 16th-century mansion in Logroño’s historic center, this design hotel offers elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Parque del Ebro is a 2-minute walk away.Hotel Calle Mayor’s air-conditioned rooms feature parquet floors and modern furnishings. Each includes a mini bar, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with bath tub or shower. Some have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is available. The hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the lively Calle San Juan and Calle del Laurel streets. Here you will find many restaurants and characteristic tapas bars and sidrerías.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and there is a modern library-lounge with newspapers. Staff can provide more information on sights and activities in Logroño and the Rioja region.Electra Rioja Gran Casino is next to the hotel and Riojaforum Conference Center and Auditorium is a 15-minute walk away.
- Staff very friendly, very good breakfast, everything clean & comfortable.
- La suite junior espectacular preparada, acondicionada y decorada
- This is a high standard modern hotel in the old part of the city.
- Modern with great facilities. Large clean, comfortable room located right in the old city. Quiet location and a great nights sleep.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, the room was very spacious and modern and the breakfast was lovely. Would definitely recommend.
Hotel Villa de los Arcos
The Hotel Villa de los Arcos is located in Arcos, next to the A-12 motorway between Pamplona and Logroño. It has free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and air-conditioned rooms.All of the modern rooms in the Villa de los Arcos have a flat-screen TV, safe and private bathrooms.The hotel has a luggage store, as well as petrol pumps and a small shop. It is also happy to help organize tours of the local area. A free shuttle service to Plaza del Coso in Arcos is available on prior request.There is also a large, modern bar-café serving fixed menus. It is open from early until late each day, and also has a terrace.Hotel Villa de los Arcos is less than 1.2 mi from the town of Los Arcos, and the Circuito de Navarra racetrack is less than 0.6 mi away. Logroño, in La Rioja, is about 19 mi away. Free shuttle bus for pilgrims from and to the town are offered subject to availability.
- Big room, great shower, lifts, on site shop, food in restaurant (after winning over the bar man who was initially very offish; could have been that the football was more interesting). Great little lounge areas we could sit and socialise.
- Great place to aim for from Bilbao ferry to begin a tour of Spain at large. Rural but close to Los Arcos which has plenty of attractions for a short stopover. No complaints about the hotel at all. Dinner in the cafeteria was wholesome and inexpensive.
Motorway petrol station hotel
2km out of town. Room ok . Bar ok staff very nice. Cleaners were tops.
- Having said what I didn’t like – it was quiet and the host was very very helpful. If you are walking the Camino it’s a bit far out of town. The taxi is only 6 euros.
- They taxied us into town in the morning and the food was exceptional
Hotel Condes de Haro
This modern hotel is on a pedestrian street in the heart of Logroño, surrounded by the city’s main shopping streets and the famous traditional tapas bars.The setting of the Condes de Haro sees it are between Gran Via and Plaza Murrieta in the center of the Riojan capital. It therefore provides a great venue to explore this historic city and the world-famous wine region beyond.Enjoy a good night’s sleep in your comfortable and functional bedroom. You can then start each day with the tasty breakfast served in the hotel’s cafe.
- We were greeted by very helpful member of staff who provided us with information about the town. After a very long day walking from Los Arcos we appreciated the bath to have a warm soak in. Lovely room and really enjoyed Logrono.
- Nice hotel, good central location, the bed was good but two pillows each would have been nice
- Great location, just off the Camino de Santiago de Compostela and close to the tapas and restaurant streets. Good size room. Lots of local cafes for breakfast.
- Spotless rooms. Just off the main center of town within walking distance of shops and restaurants. A bit toward the way out of town on the Camino, which is a good thing
- Helped me find a computer store so I could replace my charger. Called taxi to take me to the store and had taxi wait for me while I made my purchase. Then had taxi drive me to my connecting point.
NH Logroño Hotel
Set in a peaceful location within San Miguel Park, this contemporary hotel is located near the center of Logroño. The hotel has a gym and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the NH Logroño feature beautiful views over the park. All rooms have air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. There is also a pillow menu and private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served, including fresh fruit, pastries and cold meats. NH Logroño also has bar area and staff are happy to recommend restaurants.For a surcharge, guests have access to a spa center located 350 feet from the hotel. This includes a gym, an indoor pool, spa, Turkish baths and a sauna.The historic center of Logroño is 1.2 mi away and has attractions, such as La Redonda Cathedral and the Revellín Wall.
- staff very helpful, room very clean, décor attractive.
- We had only one night there. Our view was of the town with mountains in the distance. It was about a 20 minute walk to the old town. We found it was a feast day and the old town was so busy, with street vendors selling large cartoon balloons and bands of mainly drums. It was fun to see.
- Room comfortable and clean. Hotel next to a green park( part of the Camino).
- The breakfast does was fantastic and the location was perfect for my needs.
- Lovely large modern room ,great shower and comfy bed, u/g parking for my Motorcycle.
Hotel Gran Via
Hotel Gran Vía is located in Logroño’s main street, in the wine-producing Rioja region. It is 5 minutes’ walk from the old town and the famous Laurel Street.The hotel’s elegant, classical-style rooms have air conditioning and heating. Each one is equipped with free WiFi, a mini-bar, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast, as well as a snack bar serving light meals and drinks throughout the day. Room service is also available.
Central location – easy to get to old town.
Bath after walking the Camino.
Staff very helpful.
Great value for money.
- A lovely hotel in the centre of Logrono. Perfect for all amenities. Our room was good with a separate dressing area and a spacious bathroom. Even had a coffee machine which is not common in Spain. Breakfast was good.
- Comfortable bed, great shower, really good breakfast options and a five minute walk to the old town with its many eateries! And parking for our hire car!
Although it was extra there was secure parking
- Great location, very clean, staff very helpful. Free mini-bar!
- Central location – easy to get to old town.
Top Hotels In Azuelo Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Azuelo Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Azuelo Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Azuelo Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!