10 Best Hotels To Stay In Azcárate Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Azcárate Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Azcárate Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azcárate Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azcárate Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Azcárate Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Azcárate Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Azcárate Navarre:
Iriarte Jauregia is a beautifully restored 17th-century palace is located in fabulous Basque countryside, 19 mi from the coast. Enjoy fine dining, stunning views and eye-catching design. Browse the Wi-Fi for free.The Iriarte has carefully designed its interiors to balance both the old and new. Cutting-edge design such as contemporary furniture and fabrics are contrasted against original features of the building such as stone walls and beamed ceilings.All rooms have views of the valley or the garden. Featuring elegant décor in neutral tones, they come with a plasma-screen TV and a well-equipped bathroom.Set in beautiful gardens, the hotel features a fine-dining restaurant that serves creative cuisine, the Bailara, run by the chef Enrique Fleischmann. There is also an informal snack bar and a library with a reading lounge.Make a visit to the Basque city of San Sebastian, just 19 mi away where you can browse the shops, galleries and characteristic tapas restaurants.
- We decided to stay again at this hotel after the beautiful time we spent here two years ago. The location, the surroundings, the fresh morning air of the countryside, the relaxing room and its view, the appetizing breakfast, and the welcoming staff will make you feel away from the busy world and immersed in a relaxing atmosphere. Beautiful places to see within half hour of driving will keep you busy for a few days. For longer trips, San Sebastian and the ocean are 40 minutes away, Hondarribia – 50, and within an hour you can explore the Pyrenees.
- Acammodations, Restaurant, breakfast, staff, beauty of location, relaxing
- The hotel is a lovely building, well kept and the rooms comfortable. The location was very pretty and we we’re thrilled with the assistance of one of the front desk managers, Anna – who was amazingly helpful and really assisted us in finding our way around sightseeing and finding a good sideria off seaon. Breakfast was nice.
- The mountain location was fantastic, the room was well laid out and food fantastic. Between dinner and breakfast I could not fault a thing. The 5 layer chocolate dessert and breakfast were both exceptional.
- The hotel is lovely but it’s a bit remote it said it was 20 mins from San Sebastián but it’s more like 45 mins
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Imaz is set in the center of Segura. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant that serves local produce.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25 mi from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24 mi from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 34 mi away.
- Breakfast is good and they make you eggs on request. Rooms and hotel in general clean, comfortable, new and airconditioned. Restaurant food OK. In middle of small town and plaza, with locals.
- Nice hotel in a really small city. Everything is clean and looking new, I haven´t expected such a comfort in this area!
- Nice town, very helpful owner,incredibly comfortable rooms
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
The Plazaola Hotel can be found next to the San Miguel de Aralar nature park and the Urbasa mountain range. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms in the Plazaola are decorated in a modern style. All have wooden floors and elegant furniture. All have air conditioning and heating as well as satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of local and national dishes. A set menu is also available during the week.The Hotel Plazaola is set in the town of Irurtzun. It is just 15 minutes from Pamplona, 30 minutes from San Sebastian and 45 minutes from Vitoria. The nature reserve is ideal for outdoor sports. It is also great for golf. The hotel staff can organize trips around the region. The Plazaola is close to the A-10 and A-15 motorways.
The Hotel provides much more than you would expect -In terms of Ambience, service, efficiency and value for money
this is the third time that we have visited and it continues to impress.
- Clean and good value. The evening meal was was particularly good value at 22€ which included three starters and a bottle of wine! It was very convenient for the motorway. Breakfast was adequate. Easy parking outside hotel.
- Dinner menu was very varied trad Spanish & European . Our choices were well presented and enjoyable.
- The hotel was excellent location only minutes from motorway beautiful scenery.Staff facilities pet friendly everything we wanted where very good
We stopped on our way to San Sebastian. Quiet.
Comfortable place for sleep and breakfast. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast includes hot drinks, juice, pastries, bread, cheese, ham, fruit.
Good wi-fi. A lot of place to parking.
- The Hotel provides much more than you would expect -In terms of Ambience, service, efficiency and value for money
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Lemik offers accommodations in Alsasua, 41 mi from San Sebastián.Serviced by a elevator, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals in the cafeteria, which is located on the first floor. There is a 24-hour front desk and a communal living area where guests will find a TV, coffee and a mini-bar with free drinks.Pamplona is 31 mi from Hotel Lemik, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 38 mi from Hotel Lemik.
Communication in English no problem
- Modern comfortable hotel. Good size, all mod cons and lovely bathroom. Well located centrally. Water pressure was great (which is important when you are travelling round out of a suitcase,). We arrived on the last day of their festival so had a great time.
- nice clean hotel. good wifi and good and safe place to park my bicycle.
- The modern decoration, room facilities, their nice communal room with water, coffee and TV.
- beautiful hotel, great price, friendly staff, close parking, if you need to stay in this location, lemik is the right choice.
- Super comfortable
This former Medieval inn in the Basque town of Beasain is today a luxurious hotel with a sauna and restaurant. The soundproofed, modern rooms all have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Hotel Dolarea’s rooms have wooden floors, elegant minimalist furniture and white walls. Some have beamed ceilings, and all have modern bathrooms.The Dolarea Hotel has a library as well as a small fitness center. It also has an attractive garden.The Dolarea’s restaurant offers high-quality and innovative cuisine based on traditional Gipuzkoan dishes.Beasain is just 25 mi from San Sebastian and about an hour’s drive from Bilbao.
Lot of space available on first floor to relax.
Rooms big, spacious
Very nice restaurant
Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
I had a perfect dinner, 3 corses with only 19,80 €!!! Amazing and really good, 1 Michelin *.
Very very good breakfast.
- The room was big and comfy. The restaurant excellent and the breakfast was included in the rate and a great plus. Exceptionally, they open early the breakfast buffet to accommodate my early meeting, very kind staff. Thanks a lot.
- Beautiful historic property with very nicely appointed rooms. Wifi was fast and stable.
- Lot of space available on first floor to relax.
Located in Beasain, Hotel Beasain provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hotel Beasain all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.San Sebastian is 27 miles from the accommodation. San Sebastián Airport is 35 miles away.
- Guy at reception was really helpful, spoke English for us, found somewhere safe to store our bikes and translated the menu. Room was big and clean. Evening meal was good value.
Rooms with space and very Well decorated and clean.
Staff very kind
- El servicio muy amable y la cafetería estaba abierta 24h con una comida muy buena. Lo malo es que por la noche iban hombres a beber y fuera había un poco de escándalo, pero no excesivo. Buena relación calidad precio.
- El personal de la gasolinera, súper amables y atentos.
Las habitaciones están muy bien, cómodas y limpias.
El personal muy amable, agradable y atento.
La ubicación junto a la autovía, con fácil acceso y aparcamiento seguro.
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
The hotel was in a little village in the mountains, beautiful countryside but quite remote so great if you want a quiet location.
The room was nice but a little basic with a nice bathroom.
- It is in a really beautiful part of the world and has evidentally had a lot of money spent on it – the staff were very friendly but our total lack of Spanish and their total lack of English (although some of the menu was in English) made life a little challenging but we coped. The food was good, plain and wholesome and inexpensive
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
- The owners were very friendly and accommodating and we managed to get over the language barrier with a bit of help from google translate! The set menu for lunch was good value.
Housed in a building of great historic and artistic interest, this family hotel is surrounded by the beautiful Basque countryside, and provides the perfect spot for a rural getaway.Hotel Larrañaga boasts charming rooms, decorated in a classic style. They are perfect spaces to relax and enjoy a typical Spanish siesta in the afternoon.Equipped with a playground, children can play and make friends in this hotel, while you read on the terrace.Finish the day by dining in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample tasty, regional-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine, red wine.
- This is a quirky traditional hotel . The people are very welcoming and helpful. The food is very good at a very cheap price it was €12 for 3 courses plus wine. Playground on site so kept the kids happy .
- Fantastic kitchen, kindly service and personal behave.
The staff were very friendly, and as in many family run hotels well organised. Not withstanding 2 wedding receptions and an anniversary function on the same afternoon and evening at no time were hotel guests ignored or forgotten at their evening meal or breakfast.
A super stay.
- Nice hotel with Basque character in a quiet spot. Cheerful and helpful staff. Big rooms. Good dining that attracts a lot of locals. Can’t believe it only has one star! A real find.
Fabulous building. Amazing rooms. Excellent breakfasts. Some staff very kind and helpful.
Mountain scenery very nice. Great parking outside hotel. Safe and secure.
Located in the Salbatoreh industrial area, 5 minutes’ drive from Beasain, Hotel Salbatoreh offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Each room at the Hotel Salbatoreh has stylish décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV, a desk and a modern bathroom.Hotel Salbatoreh’s restaurant offers set menus and a selection of hot dishes and sandwiches. A continental breakfast is included in the rate.Salbatoreh is set in the Goierri area, which has been prized as a European Destination of Excellence, and is ideal for hiking.San Sebastián and its impressive beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while Bilbao is approximately 56 mi away.
- Very good i am happy i chose this over the more central ones in fact was even better!
- The location is very good; close to Industrial area
- Great staff. Good restaurant, with reasonable prices. Free parking outside. Breakfast was free. It was only toast and jam with coffee and fresh orange. But nice enough.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good comfortable rooms. Not far from motorway, Excellent value for money
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were comfortable enough and everything was clean
This modern décor hotel is located in Urnieta’s Industrial Park, only 7 minutes’ drive from the city of San Sebastián. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.Rooms at Hotel K10 feature plenty of natural light. Each room has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Hotel K10 offers a bar, and other facilities include a 24-hour reception, meeting rooms and luggage storage.The charming coastal towns of Zarautz and Getaria are 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Breakfast is overpriced. Could cost MAXIMUM € 8.00 and no more.
Very clean and comfortable room, also very modern, friendly staff, good breakfast, the mini-bar had different things to drink, water others.
Very good location with good parking
- It was clean and the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
- The hotel staff was kind and helpful. The room was very clean.
- We booked this hotel just as a stopover and were positively surprised. Modern, clean, helpful and nice staff. Close to the highway and border with France. Bar and good restaurant for dinner (although the websites are not too clear about this, there is one! Meals are simple but very tasteful) and very complete breakfast.
Top Hotels In Azcárate Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Azcárate Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Azcárate Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Azcárate Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!