10 Best Hotels To Stay In Azarrulla La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Azarrulla La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Azarrulla La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azarrulla La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azarrulla La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Azarrulla La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Azarrulla La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Azarrulla La Rioja:
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in the small village of Valgañon, Hotel Pura Vida S.C. offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding mountains. It also features a buffet restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Pura Vida S.C. features a garden and BBQ facilities. You will find an on-site snack bar with a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a message.You can go skiing, cycling, and horse riding in the surrounding area. Bike rental is available at the property. Burgos and Logroño are both within a 1-hour drive of the hotel. Soria is 93 mi away.
- The hotel was very nice/updated and the staff was amazing. They provided great places to eat and recommendations on the various wineries. Breakfast was great!
- Owners are great. He speaks English so no language problems! Very well decorated so it was a beautiful place to stay. Easy parking.
- FANTASTIC! Lovely place. Beautiful room and bathroom. Lovely garden. Very nice and professional people. Quiet environment. Great breakfast. It was just perfect!
- Fantastic quality interior decor, very helpful and attentive hostess and host, great breakfast, lovely walled garden to relax in, fabulous surrounding countryside.
- this hotel/de-luxe B&B is exceptional. A very special place for a few days quiet break and off the beaten track Rioja touring base.
Housed in an 18th-century town mansion, this hotel has been lovingly restored from the original property, keeping the impressive, classical-style decor and antique furniture.Palacio Azcarate provides a tranquil setting that will help you to unwind while on vacation. Admire the beautiful hotel interior, and rest in your spacious and well-lit room, which offers great views of the gardens surrounding the property.The hotel’s grounds are made up of gardens that still maintain the traditional image of the area by retaining a mature landscape and many native species.The hotel’s restaurant serves a combination of traditional and modern dishes. Please note that it opens only for groups and guests staying on a half-board basis. Lunch can be found in the cafe.Located in the center of Ezcaray, in the Sierra de la Demanda mountain range, this area is ideal for outdoor sports lovers.Logroño Airport is just 45 minutes away, while Vitoria is one hour away.
Both can be reached by bus from Santo Domigo de la Calzada.
- The lady who owns the hotel was very helpful and polite. She could not do enough for us. The room was clean and comfortable. The food was a little expensive but very good.
- Fabulous staff lovely location fab breakfasts especially on weekends
- True style and class, location, historical surroundings, cleanliness, and warm personal attention.
- Very stylish hotel – you can feel like in other times. Nice brochures about history of hotel and albums about region in the room. Extremly friendly staff, delicious breakfast, perfect wine in the bar full of atmosphere.
- I chose this hotel to be in Ezcaray, while being less expensive than the place across the street. It served our needs. Breakfast was good.
Featuring a restaurant and rooms with mountain views, Hotel Iguareña is located in the mountain village of Ezcaray. Set next to the Oja River, it is a 5-minute drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort.Each heated room at Hotel Iguareña has modern décor and wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy traditional Riojan cuisine in the Iguareña’s restaurant. The hotel offers a wide selection of local wines. There is also a lounge with a fireplace.The surrounding Demanda Mountains are ideal for hiking and cycling. The town of Ezcaray is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, while Logroño is 43 mi away. Vitoria-Gasteiz can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecto el trato del personal correcto la limpeza acepteble
- La estancia así como los baños estaban limpios, es un libro positivo. Pueblo con encanto y tranquilidad. Buena ubicación respecto al centro.
- La cama incomoda y la habitación y baño muy pequeños.
- Relación calidad precio deja mucho que desear.No volvería
La amabilidad del personal, muy majos y cercanos así como el detalle de incluirme el desayuno
para compensar la habitación asignada.
Echaurren Hotel Gastronómico
Located in the center of Ezcaray and opposite Santa María Church, this family-run hotel has an attractive garden and terrace. It features a restaurant, a gym and free Wi-Fi.Each bright room offers a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms come with a welcome pack of snacks and a bottle of wine.Hotel Echaurren’s restaurant serves a wide range of cuisine, including both traditional and modern dishes. You can enjoy breakfast or dinner outside in the garden, overlooking Santa María Church.The surrounding La Rioja countryside is ideal for hiking. The region’s famous vineyards can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- I enjoyed the tasting menu at dinner and the three different Riojas I tasted with me meal, recommended by the Maitre D. The service was attentive and discreet. They even put up with my limited Spanish.
- Extremely comfortable bed. The staff were friendly. Main reason for staying was for lunch in the traditional restaurant which was superb.
- Everything! But the staff were so friendly and helpful – thankyou especially to Emma. The owner was so hands on and so very hospitable- the hotel is extremely professional but feels as though it’s as if one is staying with the family. My daughter and I came here on because of the wonderful review given by the Australian food writer Dee Nolan. It didn’t disappoint! Thankyou Echaurren.
- Fantastic meals as we ate lunch and two dinners there.
- Lovely rooms, really luxurious touches, like the locally made blankets on the beds and the wine and snacks left for us on our arrival. The staff were really helpful and the food in the restaurants was lovely
Hostería del Monasterio de San Millan
Originally part of the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, this historic hotel is housed within Yuso Monastery, a UNESCO Heritage Site. It preserves some of Spain’s oldest manuscripts in Spanish and Basque.Elegant rooms at Hosteria del Monasterio de San Millan provide views of the surrounding mountains. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV channels and a pillow menu.The Hosteria features a à-la-carte restaurant, serving local specialties complemented by renowned Rioja wines. Located in the monastery’s former kitchen, the on-site café serves snacks and drinks.The picturesque town of Logroño and the green Sierra de Cebollera are both within a 45-minute drive from the Hosteria de San Millan hotel. The nearest golf course is 5 mi away, and there is a municipal pool a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Unique juxtaposition of hotel and monastery. Beautiful surroundings (snow capped mountains and trees with fall foliage.
- It was a pleasure to get from you a free entrance for my wife and myself for the Monastery of Yuso. For us the main interest was to see the Emilian Glosses and to understand that here the first words in Castellano and in Basque were written. Everything was perfect and we have to come back in a near future.
- Although it is in the middle of nowhere there are walks in the small village but the hotel is amazing. Some extra generosity is always appreciated, like these apples, you know, it is not a big deal, they are just apples but it shows that people are good hosts. You may find other surprises also. A special word for the breakfast, most people somehow say everywhere that breakfast is amazing but this exceptional, not because the quantity but the quality. Is not like these overwhelming buffets but the selections are widely chosen, freshly made juice, pizza, cakes where good too.
- Just the best place to stay if you want to be at the right place. The old “guest house” has been converted into a pretty nice hotel, with large and comfortable rooms. Good restaurant and nice cafeteria.
- Hotel is located in one of the wings of Yuso monastery. Nice hotel old castillan style, well kept and in a really beautiful setting. Food is good.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda Hotel
This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
- As a pilgrim, it was very nice to have a private room with all of the amenities of a fancy hotel for one night.
- Architecturally stunning parador. I would give it 5 stars if a few things had been upgraded. WiFi in our room was very weak. Strong in other areas of the hotel. Bathroom is a bit dated and toiletries rationed. But it was warm on a cold damp day and I loved having a cocktail in the bar. No food in the parador which was disappointing as it was cold and damp. Restaurants are a bit far away. Front desk recommended a restaurant to us and we went. Sat for 30 minutes clearing emails. Nobody came with menus. We asked for them and they continued to ignore us. So I think the front desk could use some better local connections.
- Common spaces. All reasonably grand. Two comfortable chairs for reading.
- Pretty easy to find from the Camino, beautiful property, great area
- What is there not to like. Most beautiful building in pristine condition.
La Aldea Encantada Hotel
This charming, rustic property is over 100 years old and offers bright, cozy rooms. La Aldea Encantada has a peaceful setting in the Riojilla Burgalesa region and features a restaurant.Each heated room at La Aldea Encantada has beamed ceilings and attractive, colorful décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves a range of Riojan cuisine and homemade dishes. Guests can make use of the Encantada’s hot tub and a Quiromassage service is also available.Guests can enjoy a vineyard tour including wine-tasting. At the start of November the property organizes seasonal events such as mushroom picking and grape harvesting.Set in the village of Quintanilla del Monte and surrounded by mountains, the hotel is less than an hour’s drive from Valdezcaray Ski Resort. Ski storage is offered at the Aldea. Burgos and Logroño are within 37 mi of the hotel. Vitoria can be reached in an hour by car.
- Lovely Casa Rurale with welcoming staff and a home cooked dinner. Good shower!
- The very warm welcome we received and the delocious food cooked for us.
- Living /dining room and fireplace were very nice
- Very nice accommodation, wonderful location (also very strategic for visiting the Rioja and Castilla y Leon regions), very good breakfast, the host was very kind and friendly. All in all, really a great place which we warmly recommend!
- The hosts were wonderful. The room was comfortable and clean. Well worth the 10 minute walk from the path or they will pick you up. One of my favorite Camino stops so far.
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada Hotel
This impressive hotel is housed in a former hospital building dating from the 12th century. Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada has various magnificent lounges.The hotel’s luxurious hall features original Gothic archways and wooden details. The rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.The Parador’s restaurant serves traditional dishes such as La Rioja cod and stuffed peppers, as well as a good selection of local wines. There is also a bar.
- We didn’t have the breakfast. Location was awesome-right in the square. Loved the architecture and oldness of the building.
- Staff was very helpful, common areas very well done and rooms extremely comfortable. Parador is centrally located right across from the Cathedral.
- Fabulous location right in the middle of the central town square and opposite the church. Our room on 1st floor had a great view of the square and the church. Also fabulous for anyone walking the Camino.
- It is a beautifully restored building that retains original charm while having all modern niceties. The bed was fantastic and the room nice and quiet. The patio bar seating in the town square was very enjoyable. It is still the heart of the town and is not overrun with tourists. The restaurant is excellent; professional courteous staff and elegantly prepared and presented dishes.
- Hotel and Rooms very clean. Interesting building. Secure underground parking. Interesting location once you actually find it
Hotel La Venta de Goyo
Located in Viniegra de Abajo, Hotel La Venta de Goyo features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a business center, along with free WiFi. Extra facilities include a concierge service, meeting rooms, a tour desk and ironing service.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Hotel La Venta de Goyo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Viniegra de Abajo, like cycling.The accommodation provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Logroño is 41 miles from Hotel La Venta de Goyo. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 72 miles from the hotel.
- The quietness of the location. Very rural but fine for what we wanted.
- I had a very good steak in the restaurant, in spanish ‘chuleton’.
instalaciones correctas para un lugar un tanto aislado.
trato del personal
- la ubicacion , frente al rio y al parque , muy buena
- El entorno es increíblemente precioso, para senderistas y pescadores, y la tranquilidad es perfecta
Hotel A Santiago
Offering an outdoor pool, a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas, Hotel A Santiago is located in Belorado. Santo Domingo de la Calzada is a 13 mi away.All bright rooms at A Santiago have a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.Guests also have access to Albergue A Santiago, located in front of the hotel, and to the shared kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware.You will find a restaurant and a bar on site, where you can get packed lunches. There is also a drinks vending machine and a mini market.Other on-site facilities include a games room and a shared lounge.Surrounded by nature, Hotel A Santiago is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. The property offers free parking for bicycles. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 50 minutes’ drive away and Burgos is 29 mi from the property.
This property is just a little out of town (less than 1km) & hence is very quiet.
I booked a private room & it had good heating as well as a spa bath!!
It was the most comfortable bed I’d had on the Camino.
It has a restaurant & bar so if the weather is bad, the distance from town is not a problem.
- Great location!! Sink & shower in our room. Staff on hand 24/7. Cleaned room, made beds, & clean towels every day (stayed 3 days). Well worth the money!!😔😔
- The staff were very helpful. The restaurant warm, spacious, bright, and the food was tasty and well-priced. Great place to spend an extra day!!😉
- Lovely food and wine.. Had pilgrims meal.. Great shower. Room a little too warm.
- It was the first location walking into town on Camino. It had a pool to soak sore legs in. Good on premises.
- This property is just a little out of town (less than 1km) & hence is very quiet.
Top Hotels In Azarrulla La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Azarrulla La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Azarrulla La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Azarrulla La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!