10 Best Hotels To Stay In Azafá Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Azafá Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Azafá Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Azafá Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Azafá Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Azafá Valencia Community:
B&B Hotel Elche
B&B Hotel Elche is located about 1.9 mi from the center of Elche, close to Miguel Hernández University. The A-7 Motorway is just 2 minutes away, and there is a 24-hour café.The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV .The modern bathrooms have high-pressure showers.There is a gym, and the B&B Hotel Elche’s cafeteria offers lunch and light meals including pizzas. Free newspapers are also available.Close to the hotel is a good selection of shops and a cinema. Some of the area’s best beaches can be reached in about 15 minutes’ drive. A bus stop can be found about 150 feet from the hotel.
- The room was smaller than expected but comfortable anyway. Breakfast was good and coffee available 24/7 was great. Location near the motorway was good, not beautiful at all but practical.
- The cost for a one night stay was awesome. When you are planning on not even a full night’s because of an early flight, it is really nice to find a clean, comfortable bed for just €37!
- Nice big room. It was very clean plenty if space, really nice.
- Staff pleasent, rooms good only stayed one night but very pleased
- Late check in, very friendly staff which pointed me to a local pub. Great shower. Decent wifi
Campanile Hotel Elche
Campanile Hotel Elche is 2 miles from the center of Elche and a 15-minute drive from Alicante Airport. This hotel features a terrace and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Rooms at the Campanile are spacious and bright. Each has satellite TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.The hotel has free parking and easy access to the A7 Highway, which connects Elche to Alicante in 25 minutes. The Elche Palm Grove, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 10-minute drive away.
- Comfortable & clean. It was good to have tea & coffee in the room.
- The hotel was nice inside, clean and staff were friendly. Breakfast was good and parking didn’t come at an extra cost.
- The room was comfortable. It had everything we required.
Mort important of all: very very welcoming staff and owner, doing whatever possible To make your stay perfect.
Only négative point, we were 4 (2+2) and had 2 separate non connecting rooms. But at least they managed to have 2 tions separated by only one room.
Thanks a lot to the marvelous staff and owners.
The staff was nice, friendly and helpful.
The room and common areas were clean.
The hotel itself was located right off the highway, which was a huge plus as our stay there was just a pit-stop in a longer journey.
The soaps (hand, shower/shampoo) smell really nice and herbal, and are packaged in an ecological way (the kind fixed to the wall and that you can’t take home).
The breakfast buffet was plentiful, if that is your sort of thing; special mention for their array of vegan milks (soy, almond, rice, oat).
Located in the town of Crevillente, this hotel provides modern and practical accommodations.Hotel Goya features spacious and well-lit rooms equipped with TVs, air conditioning and heating, which are ideal spaces for relaxation at the end of a long days sightseeing or business.During your stay, make a visit to the nearby swimming pool and restaurant , 1.2 mi from the hotel.
- for this money it’s very good: clean, rooms not small, very friendly staff, very good position, a lot of shops and restaurants in the neighbours.
- We were happy with check in. Staff were friendly. Room very clean. Beds very comfortable good air conditioning. Good value for money Would happily stay again
Great experience overall. Good price for what you get. Bed was pretty comfy, the room quite big with a private bathroom and air conditioned.
The staff at the reception was very helpful. I would repeat again if I need to stay in Crevillente.
- Great staff. Wonderful location. Good value for the money
We had amazing holiday. The hotel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. I want to thank Hermina for all the support ,help and professionalism .
We also wanted to thanks for all the staff Las Palmeras for the best service in Restaurant.
Huerto del Cura
One of our top picks in Elche.Huerto del Cura has a unique location within the Elche’s Palmeral palm tree gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna.The low-rise Huerto del Cura buildings are surrounded by lush gardens. Rooms include free WiFi and air conditioning.The Els Capellans restaurant offers à la carte Mediterranean food. There is also a fine wine cellar. In summer, Els Capellans Summer Terrace opens by the pool, offering cocktails and chill out music.The hotel is in the middle of the 66 ft² Palmeral, a short walk from Elche city center. Sights include the historic Santa María Church. The city is only 9.3 miles from the Costa Blanca. Alicante Airport is within 7.5 miles.
Setting of the rooms as bungalows in very attractive wooded grounds unique and certainly a major selling point. Cannot comment on the restaurant as we did not use it. Opened at 20:30 in the evening which was far too late for us. Reception staff very helpful and offered assistance when necessary. All common areas, including our room, were clean and warm.
The hotel is very central and we were able to walk to all areas. Train to Alicante only takes about 35 minutes and the station approximately 1.5kms from the hotel.
- Palm trees heaven. Great if you’re used to casual atmosphere and affair. Clean overall. Great restaurant & breakfast.
- For a hotel right next to the centre of town the ambience was superb. It truly was an oasis in the city; I had seen the photos, which were great, but honestly they did not do the hotel justice. You need to see it to believe it. Service from the staff was excellent and the breakfast was varied and of high quality.
- we enjoyed having half board so we could stay in the confides of the hotel. There was a set menu for our evening meal, but we both found something on each course to chose from. The breakfast was a very good spread. All the staff including the gardeners were pleasant and seemed to be very approachable
Our third visit. Lovely place in the palm grove with pool. Very Good entrees in restaurant. Rooms in garden a walk away from the reception .
Staff friendlyand helpful, BUT ORGANISATION at reception very poor., so bad and same as previous visit so that we wiIll not return again.
- Setting of the rooms as bungalows in very attractive wooded grounds unique and certainly a major selling point. Cannot comment on the restaurant as we did not use it. Opened at 20:30 in the evening which was far too late for us. Reception staff very helpful and offered assistance when necessary. All common areas, including our room, were clean and warm.
Jardín Milenio Hotel
The Jardín Milenio has a swimming pool and sauna within Elche’s amazing Palmeral. This tropical garden is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This hotel has a quiet setting just a short walk from Elche city center. The hotel is built around an attractive courtyard.The whole hotel overlooks the patio, the Palmeral or the swimming pool. A fitness room and playground are also available.The hotel features Bar del Mileno where breakfast, half-board and full-board meals are served. The La Taula del Milenio Restaurant offers a là carte dishes. These can be enjoyed indoors or outside on the terrace.All bedrooms are en suite and come with full air conditioning and heating.There are also modern meeting rooms with great views of the gardens.
- Beautiful area. Lovely outside patio with fountain. Very quiet location. Nice facilities.
- Comfortable huge bed. Wifi great. Plenty of parking and reasonably priced. Very clean bedroom and all communal areas. Staff were friendly and very helpful. La Taula restaurant served delicious food and Suzanna was an excellent waitress. We ate lunch and dinner in the restaurant.
- The staff at reception and the room where very nice, the room was lovely and clean. The shower was very powerful. The place is very nice.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet location with beautiful grounds. Really good continental breakfast, especially the freshly squeezed orange juice. On site parking for only 6.50 euros. We will be back again.
- Very large room with good storage. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. Friendly and helpful staff who spoke good English. Excellent location, a short walk from the town with plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
Tryp Ciudad de Elche Hotel
Located in central Elche, this modern hotel offers stylish, spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and satellite TV. Elche’s Grand Theater and Town Hall are both just 650 feet away.The Tryp Ciudad de Elche offers a varied buffet breakfast each morning. You can relax with a drink in the hotel’s lounge bar.Tryp Ciudad de Elche is 1,300 feet from the famous Palmeral de Elche Palm Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A wide range of shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.
Fabulous location in the heart of the Old Town. The parking was very convenient and a reasonable price.
The breakfast was pretty good for the standard of hotel, a reasonable choice and decent gluten free options.
- Very good location, pleasant and helpful staff. A clean and reasonably priced hotel with nice rooms.
- This hotel is in the best location in Elche – right next to the old town and a short walk in the opposite direction to the Palms. The room was pleasant, the ambience modern and the staff friendly. Breakfast was good and other meals were excellent and very reasonably priced. Parking in the hotel’s indoor parking was close and easy, but you probably need to book in advance for this.
- Location was fantastic.staff were really helpful and friendly.
- Great location right in the center of the city. Close to all the tourist attractions. The staff was helpful and friendly. The room was big and had all the usual perks for a 3 star hotel. It was really clean
- Fabulous location in the heart of the Old Town. The parking was very convenient and a reasonable price.
The Ibis Elche is just over half a mile from central Elche and 5 miles from Alicante Airport. The hotel features a 24-hour café-bar, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a TV.The rooms at the Elche are spacious and bright. Each one has a private bathroom and telephone.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Alicante is a 20-minute drive from the Ibis and the IFA Exhibition Centre is less than 5.5 miles away (easily accessible by bus). Santa Pola Beach is approximately 9 miles from the hotel.
Easy to locate.
Good value for a short stay.
Excellent Oriental buffet restaurant opposite.
- The location of this hotel is good for the airport as it is on a public bus route. The staff were very friendly, it was clean, and the new bedding is lovely! Bathroom was really clean and the room was quiet.
- Only stayed one night from a latish flight in from the U.K. nice helpful staff clean rooms no real problems certainly seemed like value for money.
I liked that it is a value for money hotel that for cheap prices offers you a modern, clean, practical and comfortable place.
The staff is very kind and breakfast is good and varied.
- Convenient for airport and value for money as I was only in the bed for 7 hours before I had to get up for my flight (5 am)
- Easy to locate.
Port Elche Hotel
One of our top picks in Elche.The Port Elche features excellent location, with the port city of Alicante and its sandy beaches, Alicante airport, and business installations all close by.Set in a serene area of Elche, overcome jet-lag with a peaceful night’s sleep in the elegant, well-equipped and fully-soundproofed rooms. Be impressed by the hotel’s bright, modern design.Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at the restaurant in the chic dining area, or relax in the large open spaces in and around the hotel lobby area.Grab a drink at the bar after a long day of sightseeing or golfing at the nearby golf course.Keep in shape on holiday with a trip to the fitness center, or de-stress in the hotel steam room.Catch an early flight or attend a late meeting with no worries, since the hotel has 24-hour reception for your convenience.
- Very convenient for the airport, reasonably priced for bed and breakfast, good quality accommodation, undercover car park, restaurant
- Room service was not available, we has wait 45 minutes to enter the restaurant. And the restaurant was not Full. Just 2 waiters for the whole hotel.. very bad service
- Good place to stay for a night on arrival or before flight because the recepcion is 24 hours and not too far away from the airport 🙂
- Very convenient for overnight stay close to airport
- Everything was to our liking. Only down side we couldn’t get a proper meal between 4and 8. There were bar snacks but we would have liked something more substantial. However we had pizzas and they were good.
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche
Hotel Sercotel AG Express Elche is located in Elche Service Area, 3.1 mi from Alicante Airport and the IFA Exhibition Center. It is a 10-minute drive from Elche city center.With good access to the main motorways, this location allows you to reach easily many important cities in the surrounding area, as well as Alicante’s IFA exhibition center. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are 20 minutes’ drive away.There is a restaurant within the hotel that is open 24 hours a day, a meeting room and a business center where guests can work from. Free WIFi is also available throughout.Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2000, El Palmeral has plenty to offer culturally and historically, such as the Paleontology Museum, Santa Maria’s Basilica, Puçol Museum and the Modern Art Museum.
- I will recommend that guys need airport shuttle bus gonna be great
Very clean, comfortable room. When arriving late it is possible to have a hot meal at any time as restaurant is open 24 hours.
Friendly, helpful staff.
- Close to the airport. Right on the motorway. Filling station on site.
- good value for money. very convenient for a stop over from the airport
Good check in process and friendly staff
Good facilities on site (restaurant, fuel station with shop)
The Hotel Areca has a free spa with a pool. It is a 5-minute drive from Alicante Airport and 5.5 miles from the beach. The center of Alicante is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi can be found in the spacious, modern rooms at the Areca Hotel. Each room has a work desk and a hairdryer.Facilities at the Areca include the Carabí Restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a terrace and a café-bar.The Areca is less than half a mile from the Torrellano Train Station. The town has a range of bars and restaurants. Elche is a 20-minute drive from the hotel and there is free on-site parking.
- Great quick service. Friendly staff who spoke English. Free parking
- Would be staying here again and recommending to family and friends. So so helpful and beautiful place 🙂
- Hotel was better than expected. Very good breakfast and staff friendly and accomdating. Very close to the airport which was main benefit for our stay
- I loved the hotel, the quietness, location, cleanliness and very friendly receptionist.
- Good service in restaurant and food really good. Staff very efficient and friendly on checking in. Car parking good and easy to get to airport.
Top Hotels In Azafá Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Azafá Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Azafá Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!