10 Best Hotels To Stay In Avra Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Avra Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Avra Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avra Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avra Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Avra Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Avra Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Avra Arizona:
La Posada Lodge and Casitas
One of our best sellers in Tucson! La Posada Lodge and Casitas offers accommodations in Tucson. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Loved the setting of the lodge. Also was impressed by the decor of the room.
- The staff was friendly, the grounds were immaculate. The restaurant exceeded my expectations and the rooms were very clean and beautiful.
- I love the food at Gringos.The staff and amenities are great.Loved my stay and the location is perfect for sightseeing.
- Lovely place with great staff and the food was very good. Pool looked great although the weather was not warm enough to try it.
The breakfast was very good and they varied some of the choices so you were not served the exact same thing everyday.
The on-site restaurant was very good.
The beds were very comfortable.
La Quinta Inn & Suites North West Tucson Marana
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites North West Tucson Marana offers accommodations in Tucson.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from La Quinta North West Tucson Marana.
- The breakfast room was so well done. The rooms were very comfortable and well decorated.
- Breakfast OK but not great poor compared to other that advertise a hot breakfast. Need to rethink hot menu.
- Everything was clean, the staff was super nice and the room was comfortable!
- Last day breakfast selection had more fruit and the oatmeal was cooked properly. Bed was comfy.
- They clearly did a recent update – the place looks amazing! So clean and so affordable. They also have the most pet friendly policies of anywhere I’ve ever stayed.
Hampton Inn Tucson-North
Just off highway I-10 near the center of Tucson, Arizona, this hotel offers several convenient services and comfortable amenities just minutes from museums, shopping and dining.Hampton Inn Tucson – North is near the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum and the Pima Air and Space Museum. Guests can explore the Sabino Canyon or visit the Saguaro National Monument.With amenities such as free high-speed internet access and an outdoor pool, the Tucson North Hampton Inn ensures a relaxing stay. After a restful night’s sleep, guests will wake up to a free breakfast.
- Good breakfast and person in charge always smiling. Large room. Hotel easy to find.
- Long day of traveling, beds were comfortable, but not so impressed with pillows. Shower was great
- breakfast area and food were both nice; area was spacious & clean, food was very good. The size and decor of our room was outstanding.
- Breakfast was stoked well, despite a huge soccer tournament in town.
- Convenient to fwy. Next to a good restaurant and a Circle K. Good view of the city.
Days Inn and Suites – NW Tucson / Marana
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Days Inn and Suites – NW Tucson / Marana offers accommodations in Tucson, just 12 miles from Tucson Convention Center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- decent breakfast–comfortable bed//we were allowed to leave without penalty–see below
- large room with fridge, microwave and sofa. The breakfast area was clean.
- The bed was especially comfortable and I was pleased to see that we got a King size bed instead of 2 queens. That doesn’t always happen if you reserve something that way. The pillows were excellent. I just bought my husband a feather pillow for Christmas and he likes the Days Inn pillows better! Again, the staff at the front desk was really welcoming and courteous. At check out as well as check in although I can’t remember both of their names. I wish we would have had time to try the Jacuzzi and eat breakfast in the lobby. But, we went to Native to watch the football game so we missed out.
- The breakfast was simple but filling. Oatmeal, eggs, sausage, waffles, and fruit are a few of the foods provided. The rooms were clean also.
- Very nice hotel. Great deal. Our room had the best view with lots of Windows. Convenient location. Comfortable bed and the front desk lady was very nice. Will return.
Super 8 Grant Road
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Super 8 Grant Road is located in Tucson, just 2.7 miles from Tucson Convention Center.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Beds were decent, water was hot, location was easy to find. Air conditioner worked ok and wasn’t noisy.
- staff was great and it was surprisingly quiet for a fully booked hotel
- Room condition very poor. too much to list. left a detailed list with stallff.
- It was conveniently located near highway and many restaurants.
- Easy accesd, night clerk that checked me in was excellent, an asset yo the company.
Super 8 Tucson Marana
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Super 8 Tucson Marana is located in Tucson in the region of Arizona.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- We sold our house and needed somewhere to sleep while waiting on our new place. The staff was friendly. The pool and spa was enjoyable. Breakfast was good!
- The location was great. It felt very safe and there were plenty of restaurants nearby. The beds were comfy.
- The breakfast was good great variety and the staff was really friendly even other customers were happy which is a good thing
- Staff very accommodating great location despite construction,
- That it was walking distance from stores.the rooms are very clean.
Red Roof Inn Tucson North – Marana
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Featuring an outdoor pool, this Tucson, Arizona hotel is just 10 miles from Downtown Tucson. The University of Arizona is only a 15-minute drive away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room provides a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom at the Red Roof Inn Tucson North. Air conditioning is featured throughout the property.A laundromat is also provided at the Tucson North Red Roof Inn. Fax and photocopying services are available on site.Mike Jacob Sports Park is a 5-minute drive away. Tucson International Airport is less than 20 miles from the Red Roof Inn Tucson North.
- Not a damn thing except we were aloud to change our room when we were given the wrong room in the first place. Thanks, David.
- It was quiet especially since we were close to the elevator. Very happy that the dog stayed for free.
- Denny’s restaurant was awesome! Very clean and great staff and service!
- The general dirt and grim on everything overshadowed everything
- with all the construction, a nearby Denny’s was good for breakfast without having to figure out how to get to the freeway. It is very close to Saguaro National park.
Best Western InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Tucson.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western InnSuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites is located in Tucson. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Tucson International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was Gem and Mineral week so the price was outrageous. We were inTucson for a family funeral and paid almost $900 for two rooms for two nights. Very sad.
- Beds were comfortable. Location was great for everything we wanted to do. Desk staff were very helpful with maps and directions to places we wanted to see.
- We loved the suite. And the location was really nice. It was our first trip to Arizona. The suite was roomy and clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great too.
wish this site had and elevator for handicap.
I’m disabled and lifting luggage was a task for me,
had to get help to get to 2nd floor.
other than that everything was very well up to my expectations.
very satisfied .
- Breakfast provided, service exceptional, happy hour
One of our best sellers in Tucson! Travelodge Tucson features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. This Arizona hotel is 4 miles from Tucson National Golf Resort.All rooms provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also include hairdryers and ironing facilities.Guests can enjoy continental breakfast during their stay. For added convenience, the hotel has vending machines and a business center.Arthur Pack Regional Park is 3 miles from Tucson Travelodge. The University of Arizona is 10 miles away while Tucson International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Room was clean and well lit. Water pressure in shower was lovely.
- It was back in an somewhat secluded area off the freeway.
No hot breakfast, continental only. Muffins and fruit looked old.
Bed was nice.
Only one wash cloth available.
- The exit to motel (Ina Rd. ) was closed so it was hard to get there. When I got there the desk didnt have my reso but matched the price i thought I had with booking. First room was horrible, tiny a.c. made noise and bed was hard. but then they moved me to a better room, it was better than the last but not great.
- Bed was good,liked refer and microwave. TV selection good.
Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North
One of our top picks in Tucson.This Northwest Tucson area hotel is located near Oro Valley. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel is 9.5 miles from the University of Arizona.A microwave and a refrigerator are furnished in every studio and suite at Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North. Tea and coffee-making facilities are available and select suites include a sitting area.Tucson Red Lion Inn and Suites includes a free membership to Gold’s Gym, located next door. For guests’ convenience, a 24-hour front desk is available.Tucson International Airport is 19 miles from the Red Lion Inn and Suites Tucson Foothills North. Mount Lemmon Ski Valley is 46 miles away.
- Well maintained. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Happy hour more than expected.
- It is an older hotel. But the rooms were big and had a separate living room area.
- Bed was very comfortable and the 4 smaller pillows compared to 2 were great!
- Pool and jacuzzi were good. Gym next door opened early and had good facilities
- It was very welcoming to arrive during Happy Hour!
Top Hotels In Avra Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Avra Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Avra Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Avra Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!