10 Best Hotels To Stay In Avon Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Avon Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Avon Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avon Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avon Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Avon Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Avon Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Avon Colorado:
Comfort Inn Near Vail Beaver Creek
One of our top picks in Avon.The newly renovated Comfort Inn Beaver Creek is the perfect place to stay while visiting the world-famous ski town of Vail and the Beaver Creek ski area. This Avon hotel is just under 1 miles north of Beaver Creek ski area and 8 miles west of Vail, with easy access to Vail Village shopping and entertainment area.Additional area attractions include Adventure Ridge winter activity center, Bachelor Gulch Village ski resort community and the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum.
- Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable especially Grace at the reception Thank you
- Great location right next to the free bus stop taking you to beaver creek
- Excellent value for money in a high rent area close to Vail where its tough to get anything under $500!!!. Very clean and comfortable and well organized. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Will definitely stay again
- Breakfast was great. Outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Fitness center could use some updated equipment
- Nice comfy beds – great internet, and nothing you would need to ask for, as it is all there
Wyndham Resort at Avon
One of our top picks in Avon – and a guest favorite.
Located in Avon, 7 miles from Vail, Wyndham Resort at Avon features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Breckenridge is 28 miles from Wyndham Resort at Avon, and Frisco is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 21 miles from Wyndham Resort at Avon.
- Exceptional Property…Exceptional Customer Service
- Our condo was immaculate, cozy and comfortable. Everything we needed was though of in the room. Staff were over the top helpful and extremely pleasant. We were there during offseason so we had an excellent rate for the very best accommodations.
Huge condo, floor to ceiling windows
Condo and grounds were immaculate.
It was a pleasure to stay there. We look forward to returning.
- The rooms were spacious and the amenities were great. The resort is only 3 years old and felt brand new! Walking distance from many restaurants, shopping, parks and the river walk.
- The hotel room was huge, very modern and had 1.5 bathrooms. The shower made me feel like I was in a spa and they had plenty of towels. They have a whirlpool with a waterfall which was gorgeous and felt amazing after a day of being in the cold. Very friendly staff!
The Charter at Beaver Creek
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, The Charter at Beaver Creek is located in Beaver Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vail is 7 miles from The Charter Beaver Creek, and Breckenridge is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 21 miles from The Charter at Beaver Creek.
- The staff was exceptional helpful and very friendly 🤗🤗
- The location and staff. Liked being able to finish day in front of fire in entry.
- Location is perfect, staff in restaurants were terrific
- Great service. All the employees seemed happy to be there.
- The room was spacious and well lit. Food was excellent.
The Inn at Riverwalk, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our top picks in Edwards – and a guest favorite.
This hotel is in the Riveralk Pedestrian Village (Edwards, Colorado) in the center of the Vail Valley. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub, along the banks of the Eagle River.Inn and Suites at Riverwalk has air-conditioned rooms furnished with a flat-screen TV, hairdryer and telephone. Deluxe rooms come equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.Laundry facilities are available for all guests at Riverwalk Inn and Suites. Woody’s Bar and Grill serves traditional American cuisine for lunch and dinner.Guests at the hotel can work out in the gym or use the business center. Free parking is available.Beaver Creek Resort is just under 6 miles from Inn at Riverwalk and the hotel has a free shuttle during the winter. A variety of shopping and dining options, plus a four-screen movie theater, are all available just outside the hotel, in Riverwalk Village.
- The location was very convenient to a major interstate, but didn’t feel like it. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Convenient location for golf in the Valley. Close to restaurants and shopping. We easily traveled to Carbondale, Minturn, Avon, Vail.
- Loved that it was pet friendly – first time I ever brought our dog – little Frisco enjoyed himself.
- Staff excellent… Excellent fine art work in lobby area
- Extremely clean. Lighting in bathroom very good. Hair dryer provided.
Beaver Creek Lodge
One of our top picks in Beaver Creek.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Beaver Creek Lodge is located in Beaver Creek. The hotel has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment and car rental are available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Vail is 8 miles from Beaver Creek Lodge, and Breckenridge is 27 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location. The King Suite is a great size for families. The food at Revolution was great!
- The location in the Village at Beaver Creek was footsteps away. The slopes were less than a minute walk away and the service at the ski and snowboard shop on site at Christ’s Sports is unbeatable.
- Perfect location, great to have a kitchenette. Separate bedroom and sink for the parents. Nice fireplace.
center-location of BC; great big suite for a valuable fee in a village like BC
very good restaurant in the lodge
very clean rooms, bed-sheets and floor, a big king-size bed…
coffe/tea maker in the room worked just fine
fireplace in the living room is great!
- Everything from the food to the accommodations to the amenities were perfect. Will definitely stay again and refer to anyone and everyone!
Hotel Minturn is located in Minturn, 4.5 miles from Vail and 22 miles from Breckenridge.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Frisco is 18 miles from Hotel Minturn, and Keystone is 24 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Building was really nice and easy to find. Love the floor heating although it takes a while if you want to set it higher than default temperature. Bed was comfy and water temperature is great!
Great location within walking distance to restaurants, convenience store, bars.
Very cute modern rooms with a kitchenette including a keurig, dishes, silverware and a mini fridge.
Staff was very helpful as well!
We would stay here again without question!
- Great place very close to Vail for a fraction of the cost.
- We loved the room?? It was big, had a minifridge, microwave, coffee was provided as well as plates, silverware etc. the bed was comfortable, it was great!
Coffee excellent, balcony perfect view of the mountains.
Bathroom very big and modern.
Kitchen and table wonderful sitting area, felt like an apartment!
Evergreen Lodge & Condos
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Evergreen Lodge at Vail is located in Vail, just 21 miles from Breckenridge. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Frisco is 16 miles from Evergreen Lodge at Vail, and Keystone is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 28 miles from Evergreen Lodge at Vail.
- Great food and drink in a town with many excellent choices.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was nice enough to allow me to stay parked there for most of the day following my stay while the Vail farmers market was going on. Parking would have been a huge problem without their kindness there! Also loved that they had a refrigerator in the room!
- Great proximity to town and the farmers market on Sunday.
Very economical. Beds were very comfortable.
Housekeeping did a great job keeping the room clean.
- Close to the center of Vale. good bar, lots of fun. Good value for the money.
Cedar At Streamside, a VRI resort
Located in Vail in the region of Colorado, 23 miles from Breckenridge, Cedar At Streamside, a VRI resort features an outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Frisco is 18 miles from Cedar At Streamside, a VRI resort, and Keystone is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Vail.In the center of Vail Village, this hotel has a heated outdoor pool and hot tub year round. Each room features a flat-screen TV with DVD player. Deluxe continental breakfast is provided.Each guest room provides a small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. A balcony is also available in each room. Select rooms offer a sitting area and fireplace at Sitzmark Lodge.A fitness center is on site for guest use. A guest laundromat is also provided at Sitzmark Lodge. A deck overlooks Vail Village. A Monday night wine reception is featured during the ski season.Vail Ski Resort is a 2-minute walk away. Denver International Airport is a 2-hour drive from the Sitzmark Lodge.
- This was a well located and friendly hotel. I liked the invite from the owners to cheese and wine which we were unfortunately unable to take up but it was a nice touch and appreciated.
- This hotel is fantastic in all details. Staff was very friendly all the time, room was comfortable and very clean, the location was excellent, right in Vail Village, close from everything (restaurants, resort buses, stores). Breakfast was good, had all that we needed every morning.
- Great place. Close to everything. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed and pillows.
- The location was fantastic. Front office staff are excellent
It was right in the heart of Vail Village.
We had a great view and balcony to watch the skiers on the slopes.
Austria Haus Hotel
One of our top picks in Vail – and a guest favorite.
This hotel is next to Gore Creek, within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in downtown Vail. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi.Austria Haus Hotel provides a daily breakfast and room service. Guests can use the fitness center or the hot tub. Heated underground parking is also available on site.Guest rooms at the Austria Haus come with cable TV and air conditioning. Bathrooms feature heated floors and spacious vanities.The Vista Bahn gondola and Vail’s famous covered bridge are within walking distance of the Austria Haus Hotel. The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens are also only minutes away.
Everybody at the hotel was so kind and treated us practically like family! I had a medical emergency and they handled it such compassion.
The bed and pillows were a dream and the room was generous in proportion.
- The breakfast, ski storage, hot tub and afternoon cookies were all wonderful amenities.
- The bed was amazing!!! The cute little glass bottles of water.. 😉
- Staff was great, breakfast was included, and the location was perfect. First trip to Vail, enjoyed every minute
- Wonderful property within walking distance to restaurants and shops. Loved the fireplace in our room.
- Everybody at the hotel was so kind and treated us practically like family! I had a medical emergency and they handled it such compassion.
Top Hotels In Avon Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Avon Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Avon Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Avon Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!