10 Best Hotels To Stay In Avinyó Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Avinyó Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Avinyó Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avinyó Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avinyó Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Avinyó Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Avinyó Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Avinyó Catalonia:
Mas de la Sala Hotel
Mas de la Sala is located just off the C-16 main road, 1.2 mi from the Catalan town of Sallent. It has an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi and a restaurant.All of the quiet and air-conditioned rooms in this hotel have satellite TV, safe and armchairs. They also have heating and bathrooms with hairdryers.The hotel is set in attractive gardens, and has a children’s playground, and 24-hour front desk. There is also a comfortable lounge with TV and a fireplace.The restaurant offers characteristic Catalan dishes using fresh vegetables from the guest house’s own allotment. There is also a well-priced daily set menu, as well as a traditional Catalan breakfast.Mas de la Sala complex is set in the Plà de Bages, The Plans de la Sala logistics park is just next door. There is free onsite parking.
- Large and very comfortable room. Quiet. Great dinner in the restaurant. Menu is very creative with a focus on Catalan / regional specialties. Dinners are fairly-priced for the quality given and the included breakfast is one of the best anywhere.
- Breakfast was very good and the staff were very friendly.
- Breakfast had a good selection which we enjoyed. The bed was comfortable and the room had everything we needed including a bath which we appreciated after a long ride on the motorbikes.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Very quiet place. Exquisite breakfast
- Spacious room for Europe, beautiful setting, room very clean, restaurant very good and service attentive
Aparthotel Cal Marçal
Aparthotel Cal Marçal is located by the river Llobregat, in an area well-known for its historical textile colonies. It offers a garden with a modern outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cal Marçal offers simple accommodations which is fully soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom, TV and a balcony. Children under 8 years stay for free.You can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine at the Cal Marçal’s restaurant, particularly food from Berga. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.Explore the natural surroundings on foot or by bike, including the fantastic scenery of the River Park along the river Llobregat. Other activities include fishing, mountain biking and mushroom picking.You can also visit the Cal Vidal Museum, where you can learn about the textile colonies. The tour desk will help you plan routes and provide tourist information.At the Cal Marçal, relax on the terrace or in the garden, while your children have fun in the playground.
- Room clean; breakfast very good; staff very friendly and accommodating, we’ll be back! Gracias!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lift. Central heating. Very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast.
Family room has double bed and 2 bunk beds. Microwave, fridge, 2 ring el cooker and cutlery, pots etc.
Door opens to verandah with seating for 4, plus another patio with seating for 4. Small shallow swimming pool, grass area and some toys would keep a 1-3 year old happy.
- Sound proofed comfortable rooms, easy free parking outside the building and a strong WiFi signal.
- Las instalaciones que ofrecian, la comunicación directa con el restaurante…
- SIEMPRE QUE HEMOS ESTADO,NOS SENTIMOS MUY BIEN Y SE COME DE MARAVILLA.
Hotel Món Sant Benet
Hotel Món Sant Benet is located in a tranquil location, just 10 minutes’ drive from Manresa. The hotel features a large outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. Montserrat and Cardona are 30 minutes’ drive away.Hotel Món Sant Benet has modern facilities in the Medieval Monastery of Sant Benet de Bages. La Fábrica, an old Catalan factory, forms part of the building. There are 13 ft² of tranquil gardens, as well as a library, a massage service and a business center.All rooms include a private terrace with views of the monastery and the Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Natural Park. They include a private bathroom with a bath and shower, air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV, and a mini-bar. A safe is also available.Hotel Món Sant Benet has 3 restaurants, among which stands out the L’Ó, awarded a Michelin Star, offering creative and healthy versions of traditional cuisine.Free private parking is offered on site and Barcelona is only 40 mi away. You can drive to Abadal Winery in 20 minutes; while Barcelona-El Prat Airport is around 50 minutes by car.
- We were upgraded to a very delightful and comfortable suite so that was lovely. Everything was as you would expect for a high class hotel: spacious, clean, lovely surroundings, easy parking, excellent customer service.
- The hotel was amazing from start to finish, we stayed here for my partners Spartan Race nearby and the staff were amazing. The 3-course menu at the hotel Mon restaurant was faultless and we really enjoyed both the food and the service. Would definitely return.
- quiet place, comfort and staff trying to do their best
- Large room, very confortable. Big terrace. We had stayed there before but not in the last 2 years. When I asked to be put in one of the rooms we had stayed in before they said they would do their best to grant my request. And they did, we appreciated that.
- Stunning location,super restaurant,room was gorgeous,all you could want for a relaxing break.
This country house is located in the Catalan countryside, in the village of Urbissol. It offers a spa, 2 pools and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The Hotel Urbisol’s spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna and a hot tub. There is a fitness center, and a range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.The rooms at the Hotel Urbisol feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath. Each one comes with tea and coffee-making facilities.The Urbisol’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food with a modern twist. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The surrounding area is popular for cycling, and the hotel offers free bicycle hire. Montseny Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in under an hour.
- La suite con bañera de hidromasaje era preciosa y muy cómoda, excepto porque no está insonorizada y se escuchan hasta los pasos del piso de arriba.
- Das Personal war freundlich und das Frühstück war in Ordnung.
- El entorno, el spa y la piscina fenomenal, desayuno y restauración excelente! El personal muy amable.
- Entorno privilegiado.Piscina fantastica así como el spa.Masajes mejorables no todas las masajistas son 100% profesionales.Comida 9/10.Cama y habitación muy cómodas y bonitas.Personal amable.
- El lloc i la vista des de l’habitació. És paradisíac.. El silenci.
This hotel is in the Catalonian countryside in the village of Santpedor and just 3 miles from Manresa. Enjoy lovely gardens, lots of fresh plants and an impressive central courtyard with direct access to the terrace. Spacious rooms enjoy free internet.Admire the Ramón Park Hotel’s natural setting which continues into its interiors thanks to the fabulous planting and water features. The foyer boasts a collection of vintage cars which you can admire from the pretty gallery that encircles the courtyard and leads to the hotel’s bedrooms.The Restaurant Ramón Park-Hotel’s rooms overlook the outside gardens and some of them with nice views of Montserrat.Try delicious traditional cuisine in the Park-Hotel’s restaurant which serves seasonal produce. The menu includes a wide variety of fish and shellfish dishes, and there are also 2 set menus offered each day.
- Room is big and comfortable, and the same applies for the bathroom
- The collection of classic cars and other automobilia in the lower floor make it an ideal stopping point for any petrolhead. The rooms, and especially the en-suite bathroom, are extra large with high quality fixtures and fittings. The restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and the food is great.
Having been before everything was as expected even only 1 night.
We will go back.
- About as quirky as you can get the lobby through to the restraunt crammed with personal memrobelia of a family run hotel. The cars in the lobby are actually driven and you can smell the engines …superb experience will be my regular hotel now when working in Santpedor.
- The hotel answered all our requirements,no complaints at all.
Hotel Els Noguers
Hotel Els Noguers in Manresa provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the hotel, every room includes a desk. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature garden views. Guest rooms at Hotel Els Noguers feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Kursaal Theatre is 2 miles from Hotel Els Noguers. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 40 miles from the hotel.
- Close to all amenities, set in a very beautiful area and very quiet
- Friendly staff. Large and comfortable room. Very clean. Good breakfast.
- Was very nice the bathroom very big and very cleab
- Jó helyen van egy nagy bevásárló központ és a város körüli autóútnál.
Habitació àmplia, llit còmode. Parking.
La Torre del Vilar
La Torre del Vilar is located 1.2 mi outside Santa Eulàlia de Ríuprimer, in the beautiful Catalan countryside. Set in extensive gardens, it offers an outdoor pool and free bicycle hire.The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
- Stunning property and gorgeous location. Small boutique style with amazing views. Even a small chapel! Greeted with welcoming drinks and snacks. Very reasonably priced. Friendly courteous staff.
- Beautiful country house hotel in quiet valley with lovely, large pool. We enjoyed the dinner cooked by the host. We were in the ground floor room with a huge bathroom which would be suitable for wheelchair users.
The best hotel I’ve been ever! Cinto is the most extraordinary owner I’ve met.
Do you want to feel as if you where the landlord of the country? Go to La Torre del Vilar.
And the food… They cook the most delicious dishes I’ve had!! Everything is perfect! I will come back in October because once is not enough!!!
- Great location with friendly staff and rectified problems we had quickly. Food was excellent, we asked for whatever was good and was. Very meat orientated.
- Calm ,clean,amazing place ,very friendly staff !!!!
Offering a traditional restaurant serving Catalan cuisine, Can Vilafort is located in Collsuspina, in the heart of Catalonia. Set 12 mi from Montseny Nature Reserve, the aparthotel features free Wi-Fi.With a stone façade, the apartments offer bright bedrooms and a living-dining room with a TV and open-plan kitchen including a stove and microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Can Vilafort is 10 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving Catalan cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Montbru Moia and Osona Montanyà Golf Courses are within 9.3 mi away. Vic is 20 minutes’ drive away and the center of Barcelona is 37 mi from the property.
- The location was sublime and breakfast was great, but most importantly, the people were extremely friendly and helpful. As I couldn’t speak Catalan or Spanish, the manager and owner made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed, especially as I was working and travelling alone. Would highly recommend staying here for tranquility, great food and the local community.
- By arrival the shop was closed and the owner of the appartement supplied us with the nessesary things for that day.
- The restaurant in the hotel is fantastic – the food, staff and decor are all wonderful. One of the best evening meals we had in Spain and such a superb location to cycle to
– Country view
– Nice room
– Good breakfast
- La localización del establecimiento, la amabilidad de los propietarios y las vistas del estudio ..
Hotel 1948 Manresa
Rooms at Hotel 1948 offer free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. This small hotel is in central Manresa, a 20-minute walk from Santa Maria de la Seo Church.The 1948 Hotel offers modern, functional rooms with heating, an iron and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and vanity mirror.The hotel is an ideal base for visiting Manresa’s Santa Cova Sanctuary. Montserrat is 9.3 mi away and Barcelona city center is 45 minutes away by car.Hotel 1948 Manresa has a café, and offers a daily breakfast buffet. There is also a tour desk and a public computer with internet access.The hotel offers private parking on site. Bicycles and motorbikes can be parked free of charge.
Hospitality was excellent
Rooms were perefect very comfortable and peaceful
- Excellent hosts – very helpful. Would definately stay here again.
- The welcome and the entire service by the owner was outstanding: he was courteous, caring, attentive to my needs. I booked by mistake a room for two, the owner changed the price on his own initiative for one guest so that I would pay less. The hotel is conveniently located, very close to the public transportation from Barcelona or to Montserrat (line R5), and at a walking distance from the old city and from the Cave of St Ignatius. It’s an ideal place for those who want to escape the havoc of Barcelona or Montserrat yet not too far.
- Very helpful, friendly owners ( Jordi & son Marc). Ignatius cave was closed on Monday but he called tourist office and arranged for us to have a private tour of other Ignatian sites.aircondition very good & necessary in 30 deg Celsius.
- We were given a genuine welcome although we arrived an hour earlier than we had indicated. Our host explained everything well and offered sound advice on a visit to Montserrat and for dinner. Our room was very comfortable and the ensuite was of a good size and functional ( many are not). We did not have the breakfast however feel confident it would have been of a high standard. This is very much a family run boutique hotel. We also enjoyed downtown Manresa!
- Hospitality was excellent
La Violeta Hotel
All rooms at La Violeta feature a balcony with views of the mountains or the Catalan village of Castellterçol, where the hotel is set. They include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Modern rooms have dark wooden furnishings combined with brightly colored walls and fabrics. They include a safe and a mini-bar, while their private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Many also have a hydromassage bath.La Violeta has an on-site restaurant which serves dishes made with local produce. There is also a small selection of restaurants and shops in Castellterçol.Surrounded by mountains and woods, the area is ideal for hiking. You can also play golf at Golf Club Can Bosch, a 10-minute drive away.Barcelona Airport and city center can be reached in less than an hour’s drive.
- It was a nice room, particularly the bathroom was huge, clean and well decorated.
- There is a restaurant in the hotel. Everyone should try it.
- El personal muy amable, nos prepararon un desayuno sorpresa para el cumpleaños de mi marido, fantástico. Excelente la suite, ubicación, baño con hidromasaje. La comida del restaurante increíble. Muy recomendable!!!
- El personal molt amable, es menja molt bé i les instal·lacions són perfectes.
- La bañera con jacuzzi y que hay mucha tranquilidad
Top Hotels In Avinyó Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Avinyó Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Avinyó Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Avinyó Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!