10 Best Hotels To Stay In Avilés Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Avilés Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Avilés Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avilés Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avilés Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Avilés Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Avilés Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Avilés Asturias:
NH Collection Palacio de Avilés
One of our top picks in Avilés.Located right in the heart of Avilés’ old town, NH Collection Palacio de Avilés is a tastefully converted, 17th-century palace. Featuring free Wi-Fi, it is located in Plaza de España.The hotel offers a choice of suites, junior suites and and deluxe rooms with garden views.Surrounded by impressive gardens, each inviting and beautiful corner of the hotel has been classically decorated in keeping with its historic features. NH Collection Palacio de Avilés’ restaurant offers creative interpretations of traditional dishes.Located opposite the town hall and overlooking the Ferrera Park, the hotel is well-located for discovering the architectural and monumental heritage of the city. The coast is just a 5-minute drive away.The Niemeyer Center is 1.3 mi away from the hotel, and a 5-minute drive will take you to the coast. Asturias Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Impressive historical building in excellent condition, right in the centre with Avilés, with parking garage access. Comfortable, clean and spacious room with nice view of the park. Friendly staff.
- Anabel was a great host, very helpful and totally committed to customer delight!
- lovely hotel, good food and friendly staff in a central location we would definitely use this hotel again.
- Excellent central location. I have never seen so many sports cyclists out in a town at any other time 🙂
- Excellent location right in the heart of the Old Town of Aviles. Lovely buffet breakfast too! Staff very pleasant & welcoming. Handy having dedicated parking in the underground car park which leads straight into the hotel
Don Pedro Hotel
One of our top picks in Avilés.Don Pedro is located in Avilés’ old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. Its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a free safe.Decorated in rustic style, the Don Pedro Hotel features stone walls and wooden floors. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private balcony and sofa bed.There is easy access to the A-8 Motorway, and Gijón is 17 mi away. You can hire a car or a bicycle at the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour front desk.
- Very interesting decor, clean, staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent location. Will definitely stay here again.
- The woman that works here is absolutely the nicest person ever. Always a smile and engaging. She is one of a kind!
- The front staff is an amazing lady! Very helpful and friendly, knowledgeable about the camino and hotel. We managed to understand her suggestion (in Spanish) a great camino route from Piedras Blancas to Cudillero and helped us arrange Correos luggage transfer. Great place to stay.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful – it was really wonderful.
- Character of property and free breakfast for pilgrims
SUITE 1907 AVILES Condo Hotel
Providing a garden, SUITE 1907 AVILES has accommodations in Avilés. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower. A toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine.The condo hotel has a terrace.Centro cultural Oscar Niemeyer is 1.4 miles from SUITE 1907 AVILES. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- La ubicación, la atención y lo confortable del apartamento.
- La bañera enorme, la cama comodísima, la chica que lo lleva muy agradable y atenta, habitación súper silenciosa, en el centro de Avilés, todo perfecto.
- todo en general formidable, la comodidad buena television buen patio personal con jacuzzi, la chica muy atenta y amable pero esta sola para todo
- Me gustó todo. Una idea muy atractiva este tipo de alojamiento.
La decoración de la habitación es excelente.
La zona de cocina es muy discreta, casi no se percibe que la haya, y los medios disponibles para poder cocinar algo son más que suficientes y en perfecto estado. Hay cafetera con cápsulas de varios tipos de café que se reponen.
La ubicación es muy buena, si quieres comer fuera hay un montón de sitios cerca donde hacerlo.
Hotel Oca Villa de Avilés
The Hotel Villa de Avilés enjoys a privileged setting next to the Las Meanas park and only 2 minutes on foot away from the historic and commercial center of the city.With its 71 rooms, this 4-star hotel combines functional modern design with comfort. Only 7.5 mi away from the airport, it is conveniently located for both business travelers and tourists visiting the city.Facilities include 3 modular meeting rooms with natural light, which can accommodate social and business functions, a café, à la carte restaurant and car park.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
- Large room, good bathroom, closeness to the modern center of town
Clean, and the beds were so comfortable.
Quiet and very comfortable. I would stay there again. Surpassed my expectations.
Definitely worth the money.
- Comfortable hotel, nice room with a comfy bed. The breakfast was quite good & reasonable value if you book it the night before – 9 euros. More central than we at first thought.
- The hotel was close to the historic city center which was one of the places we wanted to see. The staff was very friendly and spoke English which was a BIG plus for us.
- A good breakfast that lasted through to lunch time and really good coffee
Hotel 40 Nudos
Hotel 40 Nudos offers simple, functional rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in the historic center of the Asturian town of Avilés, it is just 350 feet from the harbor and Plaza España.Hotel 40 Nudos is 20 minutes’ walk from the new Oscar Niemeyer Cultural Center. The beaches of the beautiful Green Coast are within a short drive. These include Salinas Beach, just 3.1 mi away.Each spacious room at Hotel 40 Nudos includes a safe, mini-bar and satellite TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom which includes basic toiletries.A home-made breakfast is served daily at the hotel’s cafeteria. Reception offers car rental and information about the region. There is a 24-hour front desk service.
- Great location, very comfortable, excellent value.
- The hotel was good value for money spent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and in well maintained. The location was excellent within the centre of Avilles
- Was in the heart of town. Could walk wherever we wanted to go.
- The staff could not do enough for us, especially the ladies at reception. The bar next door where you have breakfast have awesome staff as well! Thanks for a great stay and flexibility
- Very nice hotel hotel just outside city center. Walking into town a piece of cake. Paid Parking facilities at short distance.
Hotel El Balcón
Hotel El Balcón is located 0.6 mi from the old town of Avilés, on the Cantabria Coast of Asturias. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.The bright rooms at El Balcón feature simple decoration and colored walls. Each comes with a Satellite flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. They have heating and toiletries are offered.El Balcón Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves traditional cuisine made with local ingredients and products from its own livestock. El Balcón also features a bar that serves tapas.The accommodations can be reached taking the N-632 Motorway. The Asturias Airport is 18-minutes’ drive.
- Shower was clean and hot water great. Bar staff lovely and helpful, nice atmosphere in the bar restaurant area. Cheap drinks too.
- I really liked the restaurant downstairs. And in general, it was good value for money
- safe place for bicycle. spacious enough room. good terrace
- The price is attractive. The bar downstairs has a nice atmosphere, very pleasant owner/manager. Bed was comfy.
- La atención del personal es excelente. Muy atentos si tienes cualquier problema.
One of our best sellers in Avilés! Hotel Villalegre is located 1 mi from Avilés’ City Center. It lies in a quiet, convenient location not far from main roads and important transport links.This modern, well-equipped hotel has brightly-decorated, soundproofed rooms with large beds. Breakfast is served in the café, where there is a computer which guests can use for free.The Villalegre also offers free Wi-Fi to guests, meaning you can plan the rest of your holiday from the comfort from your own bedroom, or get some work done.Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby golf course, or head down to the nearby Embalse de Trasona, where you can enjoy a range of outdoor activities. Parque Astur and El Corte Inglés shopping centers are located nearby. Oviedo is a 25-minute drive away.
Big bath once we got a plug
Big room to twin
Bars close by
There were Camino signs into city to rejoin Camino
- Pilgrim meal was very nice and good value. Staff were helpful and pleasent, particularly the lady who looked after my laundry and provided the evening meal.
- me sorprendió gratamente,a primera vista el exterior parecía un poco cutre ,pero no es así esta muy limpio,el personal es muy atento el baño amplio ,la habitación justita pero la cama muy cómoda
- It was exactly what I expected from the price-quality ratio. It was also super quiet except when there were other guests making unnecessary noises in the evening.
- The lady at the reception was super helpful and lovely!
- Big bath once we got a plug
Hotel el Horreo de Avilés
At just 0.9 mi from Avilés city center, Hotel el Horreo de Avilés offers a shared lounge. It features free Wi-Fi and heating in all areas.The colorful rooms have parquet floors and flat-screen TV. The rooms feature heating and a wardrobe.Tourist information is available at the hotel’s desk. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Gijón. Balagares Golf Club is 2.7 mi away. Plaza Mayor de Llaranes Square is a 6-minute walk from the property where guests can find buses, banks and shops.
- Accommodation was fab, clean, good rooms, great showers and staff. All grand.
- The hotel’s location is not in the most desirable area of Aviles, but the room itself was a real gem. The family owners did a great job decorating and equipping the room. The family restaurant was also a real surprise, the food was excellent and the food was served in a very attractive dining room. Our favorite feature in the room was the ceiling fan, which made for a wonderful night’s sleep. Why more hotels in Northern Spain are not equipped with ceiling fans I just can’t understand.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Lots of space and light in our room. Quiet location.
- Very comfy, very clean and cute interieur, nice staff
- Nice clean room, everything new looking and as it should be. The associated restaurant gives good wholesome food and value.
Hotel Parque Empresarial
Located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés historic town, Hotel Parque Empresarial offers free Wi-Fi, free onsite parking and air-conditioned rooms.The Parque Empresarial hotel has a 24-hour reception and luggage storage. There is a bar-cafeteria, a restaurant and several snacks and drinks vending machines.Each room features modern décor with brightly painted walls. They come with a satellite TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel is located in the Asturias Business Park, a Business Industrial Center; Avilés Train Station is 1.6 mi away, and Oviedo is 30 minutes’ drive. Asturias Airport is 20 minutes by car.
- A spacious, clean, air-conditioned room; very friendly and helpful staff. Yes, the hotel is located in an industrial part of Aviles, but the room size, facilities and price fully make up for it.
- Roomy was beautiful spacious and had a full sized tub.
- Pese a estar en un lugar con fabricas y ruidos estos se escuchan muy poco durante la noche y no los notamos al dormirnos. El personal muy agradable y aunque está en un parque industrial está muy cerca de la ciudad.
- Buen precio por una habitación superior en temporada alta
El personal es cordial y servicial, y la habitación y baño estaban impolutos.
La ubicación, en un polígono, le da una estética distópica y macabra al lugar que es chulísima para gente a quien le interesan ese tipo de experiencias.
Además, debido al lugar donde se encuentra, esperaba que hubiera mucho ruido por la noche, pero en absoluto, pude dormir a pierna suelta.
URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Avilés in Asturias, URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares offers an extensive spa and an 18-hole golf course. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a plasma TV and free WiFi.The hotel’s impressive spa features a 90-minute thermal circuit with an active pool, pediluvium and contrast showers. There is a fitness center, saunas and an ice fountain. Massage and beauty treatments are available, as well as Pilates and bodybuilding classes.The spacious rooms at URH Hotel Spa Zen Balagares feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s El Espartal Restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and offers panoramic views over the golf course. There is also a trendy café-bar.Asturias Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can also drive to Oviedo in 25 minutes, and there are many beaches within a 10-minute drive.
- almost everything was good. Perhaps the aire conditioning should be improved
- the children loved the spa but it is only available for 2 hours a day between 4 and 6pm, the inter connecting room worked well – very comfortable, the dinner and service were excellent, the hotel staff were very helpful
- The hotel is new, nice rooms. Breakfast was superb, even great selection of Spanish dishes! The hotel is in the suburb of the town, so it is quiet. The hotel has a spa that is why I selected. I recommend this hotel!
- Super accomodation in a super location. Big hotel with a lot of space. Nice sight to the golf area. Would never change the hotel.
- The spa pool thing is pretty cool and one of the nicest I have seen.
Top Hotels In Avilés Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Avilés Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Avilés Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Avilés Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!