10 Best Hotels To Stay In Aviá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Aviá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aviá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aviá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aviá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aviá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aviá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Aviá Catalonia:
HCC Ciutat De Berga Hotel
HCC Ciutat De Berga is in the Spanish Pyrenees, so is ideal for a skiing break, or for visiting Andorra and Barcelona. It features a 24-hour front desk and serves a buffet breakfast.In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
- The room was a good size, the staff were friendly and efficient, the hotel was clean and in a good location. We enjoyed Berga very much and the hotel staff helped a lot. We would certainly return to the hotel and the town.
- Good location, nice breakfast and the cleaners very helpful and happy
- Lovely staff – very helpful & friendsly, room was superb. Very comfortable & clean
Right in the centre so great for local facilities. Very friendly staff.easy street parking and felt like a safe town. Supermarket 200 USA away and a bank right opposite. Breakfast is a continental but fine.
Will stay here again
- Everything was ok, nothing special. We were just looking for place to sleep for 1 night and this one was the nearest one. 🙂
One of our top picks in Berga.Located in the foothills of the mighty Pyrenees, this family-run hotel provides an ideal base to enjoy the many outdoor activities available in northern Catalonia.The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- The disposal of rooms around an atrium. Architecturally nice.
- Good one night stopover. Helpful smiling staff that spoke English. The hotel grew on me!
Staff very pleasant and hard working.
Breakfast was fine with good choice.
- The hotel enjoys a fantastic location and the staff could not be more helpful and friendly. Hotel Estel is a firm favourite of ours. When they have rooms available we would not consider anywhere else in the area.
- Parking, many supermarkets around. Everything was good.
Hotel Berga Park
Offering views of the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel Berga Park is a modern hotel with free WiFi access and free parking. Most of these spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk.All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town center. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
- Molt senzill i molt net. El tracte del personal excel·lent
Santa Bárbara Hotel
Located in the pre-Pyrenees, Hotel Santa Bárbara offers chic, rustic rooms with authentic stone walls, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the ski slopes and less than 2 hours from Barcelona. It is also located next to Cercs Mining Museum.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Restaurant Santa Barbara. Barbecue facilities are also available and there is a bar.There are many activities to be enjoyed in the surrounding area of Santa Bárbara, including horse riding, fishing and cycling.
- Very friendly stuffs , lovely room ,good price and good for holidays !
- The room was large and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed. The included breakfast was delicious with a good variety of baked goods, meats and fruits. The staff were friendly and attentive. The adjacent mine museum with outdoor exhibits was interesting and easy to access.
- Away from the busy cities, nice drive through the forest on our way out
- Luxurious and fantastic rooms in a quiet place. Beautiful landscape and close to a territorial museum. Really cheap in relation to the quality of the room. Friendly staff. Traditional Catalan and Continental breakfast of good quality. The restaurant is not placed in the same building, but really close (3 min walk) with traditional countryside food, really cheap.
- Stunning location, excellent views, very helpful staff
Aparthotel Cal Marçal
Aparthotel Cal Marçal is located by the river Llobregat, in an area well-known for its historical textile colonies. It offers a garden with a modern outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cal Marçal offers simple accommodations which is fully soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom, TV and a balcony. Children under 8 years stay for free.You can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine at the Cal Marçal’s restaurant, particularly food from Berga. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.Explore the natural surroundings on foot or by bike, including the fantastic scenery of the River Park along the river Llobregat. Other activities include fishing, mountain biking and mushroom picking.You can also visit the Cal Vidal Museum, where you can learn about the textile colonies. The tour desk will help you plan routes and provide tourist information.At the Cal Marçal, relax on the terrace or in the garden, while your children have fun in the playground.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lift. Central heating. Very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast.
Family room has double bed and 2 bunk beds. Microwave, fridge, 2 ring el cooker and cutlery, pots etc.
Door opens to verandah with seating for 4, plus another patio with seating for 4. Small shallow swimming pool, grass area and some toys would keep a 1-3 year old happy.
- Sound proofed comfortable rooms, easy free parking outside the building and a strong WiFi signal.
- SIEMPRE QUE HEMOS ESTADO,NOS SENTIMOS MUY BIEN Y SE COME DE MARAVILLA.
- Ubicado en un sitio precioso. La habitación era amplia y cómoda. Buenas instalaciones. El trato del personal estupendo y el desayuno espectacular!
- Todo. Aparcamiento libre y fácil al lado mismo del hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel El Jou
Set in a country estate in the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel El Jou offers heated rooms, a restaurant and a spa. Berga is a 20-minute drive away.Horses are available for guests to go horse riding and visit the nature reserve dedicated to the conservation of European Bisons, upon request.Rooms feature a rustic décor and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel El Jou’s restaurant serves home-made dishes and is set in a dining room with exposed stone walls. Berga also offers a selection of dining options and shops.The ski slopes at La Molina and Masella are around 40 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona can be reached in 1.5 hours’ drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Big rooms and very comfortable king size beds. Great location in Pyrenees. Friendly approach to dog owners!
- Great location. Very pleasant staff and the beds where comfortable.
- El restaurante muy bueno y el entorno inmejorable. Muy amables todos, me encantó.
- Super tranquilo, muy amables y unas vistas preciosas
- El entorno, en medio de la naturaleza. Despertar y ver las montañas y oir los pajáros… todo un lujo. La habitación grande y limpia. La cama cómoda. Tuvimos un problema con la puerta (no se cerraba) y lo solucionaron al momento.
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
This pleasant rural hotel is located next to the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve at the foot of the Pedraforca Mountains. It offers a garden, terrace, beauty treatments and breathtaking mountain views.The elegant rooms at Hotel Ca l´Andreu are bright, spacious and many have a balcony. All include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Suites also have a lounge.The property serves breakfast and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine and wines. You can relax in the lounge with fireplace reading a book from the library or playing a board game.The Ca l´Andreu is well located for cycling and hiking and various outdoor activities and guided tours are on offer. Picnics can also be provided for days out.The hotel has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from the Masella Ski Resort. The town of Berga is just over 19 mi away.
- Wonderful views, and very comfortable premises. Loved the comfy living room area, which even had a children’s play area for our 1 1/2 year old daughter. We also had a lovely Saturday night dinner there.
- Comfortable, clean, friendly. Good value food. Great for children
- Beautiful location, lovely people, calm, spacious, lovely jardin, decent restaurant and excellent value family rooms!
- Nice and clean hotel. Lovely location. Helpful staff.
- Lovely helpful staff. Evening meal was excellent and includes a bottle of wine in the price! Fresh pastries for breakfast.
Hotel Casa Duaner
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, a garden, a restaurant and a spa and wellness center, Hotel Casa Duaner is located Guardiola de Berguedà. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The simple rooms at this hotel offer mountain views and come with heating, tiled floors, a wardrobe, a TV, a telephone and a desk. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge and a dining area.Hotel Casa Duaner Restaurant serves daily menus during the week and an à la carte menu at weekends. They specialize in grilled meats and local traditional cuisine.Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Barcelona Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away and Ripoll is 23 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Vic.
- Casa Duaner is in a great location for exploring Cadi-Moixero natural park after driving up from Barcelona. The room was spartan but clean. The tiny swimming pool was a wonderful surprise on a hot afternoon! The restaurant had great food and the man called the “Grandpa of Barça football club” was a regular, which was kind of funny.
Good restaurant with local products
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- the owner/(manager?) offered us breakfast before the actual breakfast time since we had to leave early.very nice of him! and even offered a tea to a friend who was not even staying in the hotel.
Parador de Cardona
With a magical setting inside a 9th-century castle and boasting a 2nd-century tower, this Parador is straight out of fairytale and has panoramic views over the Catalonian countryside.Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.Interiors are faithful to the Cardona’s history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.Dine in the Cardona’s Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona’s gym and sauna.
- Location is perfect. The atmosphere of staying in a historical structure was overwhelming. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The views from our room were amazing.
Incredible castle. Beautiful restoration. Great combination of modern hotel while maintaining the original feel of the structure. Every person associated with the Castle was professional, helpful and very nice.
The people of the town were very friendly and the town was wonderful to visit.
- Súper cool old castle and gothic town fun to explore on foot
- This was like staying in a museum and living like a king. The castle has been wonderfully adapted as a parador. The meals were excellent traditional Spanish fare and a cafe-bar on the top level says open late allowing us to enjoy the adventure of the castle and night time views of old Cardona below.
- There is a problem.if you.don’t.drive and cannot walk distances. There are three taxis in town and all very busy. The parador could run a mini bus twice morning and twice afternoon to cope with this problem. An excellent stay
Vilar Rural de Cardona
Set in the heart of Catalunya and with views of a Medieval Castle, this hotel is designed in a village manner with its own animal farm and vegetable garden.Vilar Rural de Cardona is a family-friendly hotel that offers many activities for children and the whole family.During your stay you can enjoy free activities including crafts and workshops, organized by Vilar Rural de Cardona’s staff. Learn about nature and farming on the hotel’s very own allotment where they grow a range of seasonal vegetables which you can later enjoy in the restaurant. Cool off in one of the swimming pools and then join friends for various activities in the games room.The hotel has a village format with a central square, a pond and of course a farmer. The plot faces the town of Cardona and overlooks the forested Cardener valley. Enjoy spectacular views of the Medieval Cardona Castle and the strange rock formations of Montserrat.Explore the stunning countryside with one of the excursions organized by the hotel.
- La ubicación del sitio y los espacios. Comidas y actividades.
- El trato del personal, exquisito. Las actividades con los críos muy bien. Nos llovió, pero cambiaron el plan y propusieron alternativas interesantes.
Excelente lugar para ir con niños. Muchísimas actividades para hacer en familia.
El restaurante está bien. es un bufet bastante estándar pero correcto para el precio que cuesta (y muy práctico teniendo en cuenta que no hay nada cerca del hotel)
- Gran lugar para ir en familia, totalmente preparado para disfrutar con los niños, tanto del espacio como de la zona.
- La habitación estupenda, el lugar muy bonito, y en recepción un 10..llegamos tarde y la chica y el guarda estupendos…y para los niños ideal. Volveré.
Top Hotels In Aviá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aviá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aviá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aviá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!