10 Best Hotels To Stay In Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Avedillo De Sanabria Castile And Leon:
Aire de Sanabria Condo Hotel
Located in El Puente, Aire de Sanabria provides accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and flat-screen TV.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Bragança is 29 miles from the condo hotel, while Puebla de Sanabria is 3.8 miles from the property.
- Lovely apartment very clean and comfortable. Spacious.
- excellent location , very clean and well designed apartment, very nice staff
- Location was perfect for exploring the Sanábria region. There was a great restaurant across the street, supermarket a block away and parking was never a problem. Super clean, roomy and comfortable.
- El apartamento está muy bien decorado y es confortable. El equipamiento es completo y está bien situado respecto al Lago de Sanabria y la Laguna de los Peces lo que posibilita y facilita la práctica de senderismo de montaña. La encargada, Maria Jesús, es agradable y cercana y está disponible para cuando se necesita cualquier cosa.
La amplitud del apartamento.
Todo tipo de accesorios que se precisan en la casa.
Amabilidad y disponibilidad del personal.
La Posada de Pedrazales
Offering a restaurant-bar with a garden area and home-made dishes and tapas, La Posada de Pedrazales is located in Pedrazales in Lago de Sanabria Nature Reserve.Set in a 12th-century building, the spacious, heated rooms offer mountain views. All rooms are equipped with a TV.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. Ponferrada is 30 mi from La Posada de Pedrazales, while Bragança is 21 mi away.
- This place is really lovely, peaceful and calm. The host was really really helpful and cooked an amazing dinner for me. I will be back.
- A friendly family business with great rooms, delicious home made at the heart of a small rural town by the mountains.
- Great rural place to stay, either for a holiday or stopover en route. Our room was really charming; rustic and decorated with great care.
- La comida: barata casera y de muy buena calidad, ; las camas: dos de matrimonio unidas; y el trato del personal: excelente
- El entorno, la amabilidad y el espacio y confort de la habitación
Hotel Victoria is located in Puebla de Sanabria and features a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.Bragança is 26 miles from Hotel Victoria.
- Todo excepcional, tanto el hotel como el trato. Totalmente recomendable.
- This is a new conversion of a house to a small hotel.Our rooms were small apartments The owners could not have been friendlier nor more helpful.They spoke reasonable English. Puebla de Sanabria is a gem. There is a beautiful swimmable lake a short drive away
- Lovely accommodation for a very reasonable price. Excellent location in a small town.
- Modern fixtures and fittings, very clean, lovely shower, welcoming. Excellent restaurant round the corner and breakfast cafe’s nearby. On street parking available and car park nearby. Ideal position to explore the castle and old town.
A good overnight place to stay or as possible base to explore the park nearby. The owner very kindly brought a kettle late in evening Very helpful.
Very central location.Facilties modern and tasteful.
Parador de Puebla de Sanabria
Elegantly furnished and beautifully set in the center of the Sanabria, on the frontier with Portugal, Parador de Puebla de Sanabria is modern and stylish and just 7.5 mi from Lake Sanabria – the biggest glacial lake in Spain. Enjoy fine cuisine and a lovely garden with swimming pool. Free WiFi is provided.The cozy, comfortable, and quiet rooms feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The welcoming interiors of the Parador de Puebla de Sanabria are decorated with care to create a warm and inviting atmosphere with fine touches of luxury. The lounge, with its attractive fireplace is the perfect place to chat, read, or enjoy the views of the outstanding historic town of Puebla de Sanabria.In the restaurant you can enjoy characteristic dishes of the area along with wines from the region, in a relaxed atmosphere.Make the most of the great outdoors with a tour of the countryside and discover beautiful landscapes. You can also visit the Romanesque tower in Mombuey Village and the 16th-century monastery of San Martín de Castañeda.
Beautiful location. Magnificent building.
A special treat – one of the very best Paradores
- Lovely modern Parador with friendly and helpful staff. Large bedroom and bathroom, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Secure parking in the underground garage which we paid for but as the car was packed with all our belongings, we were happy to do so. Nice breakfast. Only stayed one night on our journey through Spain so didn’t get to see the area.
- The parador is in a great location, well appointed etc
- The scenery is beautiful just a 100m away! Lovely river and riverbank walk! Quaint, small town with castle
Male receptionist on arrival was efficient but not terribly friendly.
The Parador, including the bedroom was very clean and well presented.
We were allowed to park our motorcycles under cover by the front door which avoided frost on them in the morning.
- Beautiful location. Magnificent building.
Posada Real La Yensula Hotel
Posada Real la Yensula has a gourmet restaurant, serving the finest regional food. Set in Puente de Sanabria, this rural hotel offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the La Yensula are spacious and comfortable, with a private bathroom and a TV. The hotel also has a bar, a library and a garden. The reception has a tour desk.The Posada is in the Zamora region of north-west Spain, less than 12 mi from Portugal. The hotel is set in next to the River Tera. Lake Sanabria, the largest lake in Spain, is 5 mi away.
- Quiet, and very central. Good value and personal service. Good shower and cleaned.
- A generally good stop,close to an interesting small town. Good dinning facilities,although breakfast was a little sparse.
cama comoda, habitación limpia.
El camarero del desayuno majisimo y muy atento.
- Esta muy cerca del Centro del Pueblo. Lugar cerca del río y muy agradable. Tiene un aparcamiento al lado para los clientes y las habitaciones están bien. Cerca del lago de Sanabria que era lo que queríamos ver.
Tudo praticamente bom.
A oferta do Genius proporcionou para esse dia uma excelente relação qualidade/ preço.
Hospedería El Pico del Fraile
This beautiful rural inn offers charming accommodations, set in the Natural Park of Lake Sanabria. It is close to the lake’s picturesque beaches and features attractive rooms with a furnished terrace.The Hospedería El Pico del Fraile offers lunch and dinner in its elegant restaurant, but only upon prior request. It specializes in fish dishes and roast lamb.The garden includes a summer terrace and there is also a lounge with an inviting fireplace. The library houses an extensive collection of books for guests to enjoy and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the house.Located on the outskirts of the small village of Cobreros, El Pico del Fraile offers a tour desk service. Activities can be organized for guests, such as horse-riding, hiking and cycling. Skiing is also possible in the area. Puebla de Sanabria is 3.7 mi away and you can drive to Lago de Sanabria Beach in 15 minutes by car.There is free on-site parking.
- The hotel was in a delightful, if remote spot on the edge of a natural park. The hosts were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good.
Room, was beautifully decorated, very quiet, with a lovely terrace overlooking a marvelous natural garden, where we could see the sunrise every morning
Owner, was very nice and helpful. He gave us all sort of tips of places to visit and things to do during our stay in Sanabria area.
Food….. really good!!
l’accueil le calme
on était seuls au monde….
- Todo, la ubicación era perfecta muy tranquilo todo y estaba cerca de pueblos que tenían bares y todo. La habitación limpísima, grande y la cama super cómoda pero si hay que destacar algo por encima de todo es la atención del personal, más que amable nos explicó todo lo que ver por allí, rutas, sitios del lago, las playas, nos dió un mapa que nos sirvió para todo que encima íbamos un poco perdidos en la zona. Totalmente recomendable, nos quedan cosas por ver y volveremos sin duda a la Hospedería porque en conjunto todo ha sido inmejorable.
- Sitio con vista impresionante (especialmente al atardecer y amanecer), con excelente servicio y un bello edificio rústico con gran encanto y muy acogedor. Perfecto para una escapada romántica y definitivamente nos gustaría volver.
Hotel Restaurante Don Pepe
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Set in Ribadelago, in the Lago de Sanabria Nature Reserve, Hotel Restaurante Don Pepe is surrounded by mountains, woods and canyons.It features a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a tour desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property.All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. The rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as kayaking, canoeing, and rowing on Sanabria Lake. There are also 5 main hiking routes that start near the property.Ponferrada is 30 mi from Hotel Restaurante Don Pepe, while Puebla de Sanabria is just 9.3 mi away.
Se ha quedado muy obsoleto.Todo es antiguo, hasta el olor. Nuestra habitación tenía telas de araña en el techo. La de nuestros acompañantes un olor horrible en el baño. Al quejarnos nos dicen que ya lo saben, que siempre les da problemas esa habitación….Si lo saben, por qué la ofrecen o no la arreglan?
Este sitio por lo único que se sigue manteniendo es por la buena ubicación que tiene, pero es preferible alojarse en otro lugar y aparcar en la zona para visitarla.
- Hotel familiar con unas vistas al lago increíbles, trato de los dueños de 10, muy limpio, comida buena y bien de precio. Hemos estado super agusto, deseando volver.
- Esta limpio, es nuevo, tranquilo, cómodo, tienes justo delante el lago… los empleados/dueños son amables…
- Como nos atendieron y los alrededores con el lago tan cerca del hotel
- La ubicación, pero sobre todo el trato del personal.
- Se ha quedado muy obsoleto.Todo es antiguo, hasta el olor. Nuestra habitación tenía telas de araña en el techo. La de nuestros acompañantes un olor horrible en el baño. Al quejarnos nos dicen que ya lo saben, que siempre les da problemas esa habitación….Si lo saben, por qué la ofrecen o no la arreglan?
Hotel Rural Rochi
Hotel Rural Rochi is located in El Puente and has free bikes, a garden and a terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is available.Bragança is 29 miles from the hotel, while Puebla de Sanabria is 4.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Los Perales
One of our top picks in Puebla de Sanabria.Los Perales is set in a historic mansion from 1876 and has a permanent display of antiques. There is free WiFi in public areas.Hotel Los Perales is set in the small town of Puebla de Sanabria. This National Heritage Site is famous for its 15th-century Castle and its old town is located 1,650 feet from the accommodations.Free parking is offered near the hotel. The location is convenient for the A-52 Motorway. The Lago de Sanabria and the Montesino natural parks are both nearby. Castilla-León Wolf Center is 5 mi away.Rooms all offer a full bathroom. They have a TV, a mini-bar and central heating. Rooms are bright and spacious. There are also nonsmoking rooms.
- Breakfast good, friendly staff. Hotel in good area to walk to town
- Very good staff, very good hotel. There was everything perfect.
- The hotel was only a 5 minute walk up the hill to the castle and the receptionist was very friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable. The rooms downstairs were full of lovely furniture and interesting objects, also some beautiful paintings.
- Quaint funny and obscure. A 20 minute walk into the town but worth it.
Set close to the Lago de Sanabria natural park, the Hotel Meleiros offers peace and wonderful views. It is close to the A-52 motorway, and offers free onsite parking.The rooms in the Hotel Meleiros have wooden floors and elegant décor. They also have central heating and satellite TV. Many rooms have views of the Sierra de Culebra mountains.The hotel offers free secure parking, subject to reservation. It also has 24-hour reception and there is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The welcoming restaurant offers traditional dishes from the area. Particular specialties include meat and seafood from the Cantabrian coast. There is also a bar-café.The Portuguese border and the Montesinho natural park is about 6.2 mi away. The city of Bragança is about 16 mi away.
- Lovely staff, secure motorcycle parking, decent food
- Hotel de carretera bien ubicado, buenos aparcamientos y gajare gratis.
- новый отель, чисто, отзывчивый персонал на рецепшен и в ресторане
- Por lo demás bien, limpio, amplia habitaciones y el hotel cerca del pueblo de Sanabria y al acceso para ir al lago.
- Lo único positivo de este hotel es que la habitación era amplia y tenía minibar (no lo esperaba); y que el aparcamiento es gratuito. Puebla de Sanabria está a 2 kms y el lago de Sanabria a 20 kms, ambos sitios preciosos. Lo demás, y ciñéndonos al hotel, es totalmente inadmisible (continúo en parte negativa).
Top Hotels In Avedillo De Sanabria Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Avedillo de Sanabria Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!