10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ave-et-auffe Namur Province:
Hotel Grenier des Grottes
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Grenier des Grottes offers accommodations in Han-sur-Lesse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Durbuy is 20 miles from Hotel Grenier des Grottes, and Namur is 28 miles away. Liege Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Comfortable hotel with good size rooms and pleasant staff. Restaurant on site and in a pleasant location in an attractive Belgium village.
- Rooms were spacious and bathrooms clean. The foe jong hai was fantastic. Location nice and quiet. Hotel has it’s own parking.
- Friendly staff, good price, perfectly located, and cozy environment.
- I have booked a double bed room with a very good price and breakfast included, the room was very clean and the service was also very good. The breakfast was very delicious with many varieties. The staff were very friendly. Other than that there’s nothing special ,since this hotel is located in a very small village.
- good parking facilities next to the hotel for guests only. Very generous breakfast with lots of choice. Bi-lingual staff.
Domaine du Vieux Moulin
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine du Vieux Moulin offers accommodations in Éprave. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 20 miles from Domaine du Vieux Moulin, and Namur is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 37 miles from Domaine du Vieux Moulin.
Free motorbike parking
We could clean the motorbikes after riding all day
- Warmly welcomed, with very professional but friendly staff. Great attention to detail, making the stay evermore enjoyable. It was an amazing find. The food was incredible. Nothing over complicated or pretentious, but everything done to a very high quality and standard. We will definitely be going back.
Very friendly personnel fluent in both French and Dutch. We traveled to Eprave by motorcycle and were offered to store the bike under a covered area.
The hotel is located in a very quiet little town. There are several short (5 & 10km) hikes that start right next to the hotel.
Our room was very spacious and had a nice terrace. Everything was very clean.
A good breakfast is offered. We had diner at the hotel’s restaurant. The meals were not cheap, but offered value for money.
Room was excellent -smart and spacious with a sizeable balcony and three free local beers to sample in the fridge!
Breakfast was good, but most of the guests must be earlier risers than us and by the time we arrived around 9am we had to ask for some replenishment.
- Easy parking near the hotel. Very spacious room. Breakfast was nice with a lot of variety. You get the taste the local beers for free in your room!!
- Free motorbike parking
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, le Relet is located in Resteigne in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 22 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 29 miles from le Relet, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Great location if you want some peace and quiet. Very friendly staff, they helped us out with everything we needed to get ready for the wedding we were visiting close by, and the manager even got me some amazing beers from the local monastery (Rochefort) to take home with me.
Vriendelijke en zeer behulpzame eigenaar
- Yves is een geweldige gastheer, gezellig en behulpzaam. De sfeer in het hotel is romantisch. Het ontbijt is voortreffelijk. De omgeving is prachtig en rustig.
- de gastvrijheid! Hele bijzondere gastgevers, een persoonlijke sfeer, er wordt door Yves én Hilde hard gewerkt om het ons als gast naar de zin te maken. Mét succes! Heerlijke bos sfeer te midden van jacht trofeeën en jachtverhalen.
- Das Frühstück war hervorragend. Es gab viele regionale Köstlichkeiten. Der Hausherr ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Er hat uns sogar ein leckeres Abendessen zubereitet. Es gibt 2 kleine Hunde, die sehr brav waren. Wir würden auf jeden Fall wieder kommen!
Auberge des Pérées
Auberge des Pérées is located in a peaceful setting in the Ardenne countryside, less than 0.6 miles from Belvaux. This intimate hotel includes free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, a garden terrace.Each of the simply-furnished rooms at Des Pérées has wooden floors and cable TV. They also have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.Rochefort is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Auberge des Pérées is 30 minutes away from Marche-en-Famenne by car. Namur is a 40-minute car journey away. The local area around the hotel is ideal for hiking.
- Hostess was lovely, location was good for our purposes.
- tout tres bien, dommage restauration n etait plus prevue
- Déjeuner excellent. Très bien servi. Très bon accueil. Ambiance familiale. Endroit calme
- De ontvangst was uitermate vriendelijk en de rustige omgeving was buitengewoon aangenaam.
- L’accueil en général était très chaleureux, et les propriétaires étaient très attentifs à tout mes souhaits. Ils ont recommandé des super restaurants et ils ont proposé plein d’idées et d’activités. Françoise, la gérante de l’auberge, était très aimable, pendant mon séjour elle était disponible même pour m’accompagner pour des promenades, me montrant des points de vue magnifiques dans les parages. L’auberge est une vraie havre de paix, et le petit déjeuner était délicieux (du pain et des croissants chauds!) et copieux.
Well’in Hotel is ideally located in the center of the village of Wellin, between the Ardennes and Famenne. Enjoy the comfort of the rooms and the lovely interior with bright and warm colors.The attractive rooms have unique decorations and are nicely decorated in a modern way. Each room has a private bathroom.The contemporary restaurant has a stylish design with red and purple chairs and flower prints on the wall. When weather is sunny, you can sit out on the back terrace.Well’in Hotel is an equal distance between Luxembourg and Brussels, only one mile from Highway E411. In the surrounding area, there are many cozy villages to explore.
- Great location in the center of town. Staff was very helpful and breakfast was nice.
- The staff is exceptionally friendly, The rooms are spacious and clean.
- Ruime kamer, ruime badkamer, bad en douche, zeer vriendelijk ontvangst!
- Lit correct, chambre confortable pour dormir une nuit. Petit-déjeuner copieux et bon. Accueil, souplesse (on a fait le check-in vers 18h) et service impeccable.
- Très bon acceuil et services. Bonne situation. Grande propreté.
Hotel Beau Séjour
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Beau Séjour offers accommodations in Villers-sur-Lesse, just 21 miles from Durbuy. The hotel has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Namur is 24 miles from Hotel Beau Séjour, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Great hotel in a small village about 25 km from the city of Dinant.
Very kind and helpful staff.
The hotel really offers luxurious accommodation with a free minibar with mineral and
sparkling water, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Excellent gourmet food and high quality drinks were served during dinner and breakfast.
We highly appreciated the fabulous espresso.
Good Wi-Fi connection that was working even inside the suite on the upper floor.
- Peaceful location and a friendly welcome on arrival. We were offered garage space for our motorcycles which was much appreciated. Wonderful evening meal at the hotel – not much menu choice but excellent quality food. Breakfast was equally delicious. Not a cheap stay if you include dinner drinks and breakfast, but we enjoyed our stay.
Le petit salon avec le feu ouvert
Le petit déjeuner très qualitatif
TRES Accueillant !
Superbe restaurant, très chic tout en étant chaleureux !
- Aangenaam hotel met een zeer goed restaurant. Echt een aanrader.
- Great hotel in a small village about 25 km from the city of Dinant.
Hotel Le Vieux Logis
One of our top picks in Rochefort.Le Vieux Logis is housed in a 17th-century building overlooking the castle ruins, 300 feet from central Rochefort. It has free Wi-Fi, intimate terrace and rustic country-style décor.Each of the rooms at Hotel Le Vieux Logis includes cable TV, work desk and original features including beams, antique furniture and hardwood floors.Breakfast includes fresh bread and croissants served with coffee. There is a cozy lounge with an open fire where guests can relax during the winter months. There is also a barbecue area on the terrace for warm summer evenings.Free private parking is available on site at Le Vieux Logis Hotel. There is also a garage for motorcycles and bicycles. Marche-en-Famenne is a 15 minute drive away.
- Wonderful oldy worldy hotel, no mod cons but loved it all the more for it. Breakfast was excellent.
- 85 Euro appears a bit too much for this place. Breakfast is super tiny, instead of a buffet you have very few options. I got a slice of ham and cheese. On the other hand it is localized perfectly in the middle of Rochefort which is a pretty cute place. The owners are very lovely.
- Very quaint Inn in a very quaint little Town. People spoke French which was a slight problem but we managed. Owner is VERY nice and made sure that we were well taken care of. Parking was right outside the door.
- The owner was wonderful and served a nice breakfast. Room was so charming with beams and antiques. Very clean.
- Quaint rooms with antique furniture. Garage for motorcycle.
MARGOT’L offers accommodations in Rochefort.Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Durbuy is 17 miles from MARGOT’L, and Namur is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was very comfortable and quiet. Everything is so neat and clean. Highly recommend to chooses there.
- Awful, horrible place with the rudest staff on Earth.
- Excellent breakfast, served in the hotel 5 minutes down the road.
- Our booking was moved to a room in the La Mall Post hotel, instead of the cheaper Margot’l b&b, with no extra charge. Excellent location: beautiful terrace, swimming pool and spa facilities and very nice gothic atmosphere in the cellars and basement hallways.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was great also, with separate toilet room in the bathroom, so 2 people could use the bathroom space at the same time. The bed was comfortable and the place was quite secure. The place is in the middle of town, and so very close to shops and restaurants, but even though its on the main drag, you can not hear the street below you.
Hotel La Fayette
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Fayette offers accommodations in Rochefort, just 17 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Namur is 27 miles from Hotel La Fayette, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from Hotel La Fayette.
- Very comfortable bed – good dinner and breakfast. Good situation in charming town
- Warm friendly atmosphere, ambience. Romantic, candles beautiful decor. Staff attentive and kind. Attention to detail always, first class
- We’ve stayed here so often I’m running out of things to say! If you want a base for a short break in the Ardennes, I doubt you’ll find anywhere better. The staff are nice, the hotel is being improved all the time, without losing its character, and is clean and comfortable. The restaurant serves good traditional food in a pretty dining room. And it’s fantastic value as well.
- Nice hotel. Fresh and clean. Nice furniture. A pub and restaurant.
- Nice restaurant in the hotel. Pleasant room with a nice big bathroom.
Hotel Le Limbourg
Hotel Le Limbourg is in the rustic village of Rochefort, and has a fine dining restaurant with an outdoor terrace. It offers basic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site.The soundproofed rooms at Le Limbourg have basic furniture and bright colors. They come with cable TV, a work desk and a private bathroom.Every morning, Le Limbourg restaurant serves a continental breakfast with ham, sausage and cheese. For dinner, it has a menu featuring local specialties.Guests can explore the Rochefort area by bike or on foot. The caves of Les Grottes de Han are 4 miles from Hotel Le Limbourg.
- Nice, cosy and friendly hotel in central Rochefort. Fine breakfast. Nice spacious rooms, modern bathrooms.
- Location was good for a wander round the town. Room spacious but agree with others a bit dated.
- THe proprietor and staff were extremely helpful and understanding especially as our toddler was sick throughout our stay.
- I. Loved the location. The staff was helpful and answered all of my questions. The hotel had plenty of charm especially the creaking wood floors. The room and bathroom was spacious. Plenty of eating options if you choose to eat elsewhere.
The town is a relaxed although slightly weary looking place. The hotel is similarly weary but the French speaking owners were very pleasant and the room was huge and clean with a somewhat weirdly designed bathroom that appeared to have been made of clay. I ate at the hotel that evening and had a nice chicken salad with a glass of house red.
For a stopover on the way home from Europe it was fine.
Top Hotels In Ave-et-auffe Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ave-et-Auffe Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!